House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+4
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
Tony
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 am

Lilly: she Kissed back with the same passion,she layed back and pulled joe down with her (she was sitting sideways right? so she can pull him down?)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:01 am

((Ohhh! I must have missed that part! Ok! I could do with some alcohol anyway!))

No one in this place had any Materia! I had just spent the couple of hours searching through people's stuff and how much Materia did I find? None! None, zero, el zippo! They must be aliens or something! Everyone in the world owned Materia but them! This was frustrating. Maybe I should relax with a drink. Yeah, that sounded good. I wandered downstairs and into the kitchen with a slight skip in my step. Brandon was in the kitchen too so I gave him a Yuffie-esque grin. "Hey Brandon!" I greeted the kind of quiet guy, pulling a beer out of the fridge, opening it and drinking it. Tifa had banned me from alcohol due to a little incident that happened last time, but Tifa wasn't here so I was free to drink as much as I wanted!
((How long was that?! o.O))

Ok, Joe had to move this to Lilly's bedroom, but how to do that without breaking the kiss? Joe thought of an idea and smirked a little at his own genius. He forced his concentration to be focused on Lilly's bedroom and teleported them there, landing right on the bed. "This seems more appropriate, don't you think?" He asked Lilly as he began to kiss her neck again.
((Joe, if you two fade so help me I will kill you! So kill me then *smirks*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 am

but my idea is going as planned XD

Lilly: she smiled,taking his shirt off

(Dont worry its gonna be fine lol my plan is goin great)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am

Brandon- I nod to Yuffie as a greeting and just keep drinking. At first I just kind of ignored her but then I realized that I could use the distraction from messing up. Hi. What's got you drinking? For some reason she just did seem like the drinking type. Or at least not a frequent drinker. Like me...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

This is your plan?! Great plan Very Happy you are a plan genius! -_-...

Joe let out a low breathy chuckle. Apparently she didn't care about how appropriate the bed was, nor did she seem to care about his little magic trick. Oh well, that didn't really matter much anyway. Joe pulled away from Lilly momentarily to pull off her shirt. After kissing her a bit more, Joe faded to black.

Kind of a strange question to ask, but I answered anyway. "The frustration of finding out that I'm the only one who owns Materia here and the fact that my friend can't ban me from it if she's not here." I gave a little shrug and took another sip of my beer. "Besides, isn't it normal for someone to drink beer on a hot day?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 am

Brb watching a youtube video Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 am

Lillie: Faded too

(MWHAHAHAHA! my plan has worked,thats not the REAL lilly,thats a clone lilly,a forever clone,the real lilly is hiding,making sure joe doesnt think lilly is being a avoidable person and making him think that the clone is really her and she got more feelings for him. lol )

lilly: she came out of the closet from the living room "now I wait till vince comes home" she whispered

OMG! I love you britt!! (not like that but..ya lol) U r the best!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 am

Brandon- I smirk and nod a bit. I suppose so. A friend banning her from drinking? I wonder why... It didn't matter really. I take a few more sips of mine 'til it was all gone and set the can down. I would throw it away when I got up.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 am

((Wait wait wait. I'm so confused?! So am I... Whats the point behind the plan? So that Lilly could be with both guys?!))

There was silence, and with silence came awkwardness, something that I really can't stand. Think, Yuffie, think! "So, do you have any plans for today?" Any plans that could possibly involve one hot - I've been told I was hot before, so I couldn't exactly deny that I was hot - ninja princess?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 am

no! *facepalm* so joe wouldnt be lonely,and he'll think that she wanted to be with him,Lilly isnt controling the clone though.Lilly wouldnt betray Vincent.only her clones will XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 am

Oh! So Lilly's trying to be nice, but going the completely wrong way about it! When I find out -and I will find out - this is so going to crush me... That sounded kind of weird - the whole 'when I find out' thing...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:42 am

Brandon- I noticed she was feeling kind of uncomfortable.. I suppose I would help her fill the silence that I actually enjoyed. Not yet. Maybe we should think of something to do. Though drinking is fun...

It would be funny if Joe boasted to Vincent he faded with his girl though XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 am

XD yush but lilly is smart lol

DXDDDD u r funny mort

Lilly: she stayed in the closet and waited for vince

lillie (its the same name just spelled different so u know whos who lol):: She unfadded.she was close to Joe
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am

I just like causing drama X3 And messing up peoples lives! ^_^
Very nice -_-
What're you talking about! I've made your life great!
Ya I know.*smirk* I have a sexy girlfriend and she's awesome! Love ya Bexxy! Wink
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 am

((Joe is the kind of person who'd do that XD Yeah, I think I might do it *smirks*))

I gave a quick nod and began thinking. Something that involved drinking, but not just drinking, would be nice. Well, I didn't know much about Brandon so I could ask about his past... But then he might ask me about my past, and there's thing that I'd rather not talk about... I took another sip of the beer and then rethought things. "We could always take a walk through the woods whilst drinking... Or, even better, throw a party for two!" Unless he knew anyone else that he'd like to invite.

Joe held Lilly (Lillie) close and kissed the top of her forhead. "I love you, Lilly, he told her, tightening his grip on her a little. "And, I know this may be a bit harsh to say, but I love you more than Vincent would ever be able to and... I want you to be with me, not him."
((Vincent's coming home tomorrow.
Yeah yeah, love you too Jet. She's grumpy today. AM NOT!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 am

Lillie: "I would like to be with you,but...what if he finds out this happened?"

Lilly: she snuck out of the house and to the candy shop "Thanks for watching the kids for me izzy"

Jessie: "Mommy!" hugged lilly "can I sleep over izzy's? my friend lives with her"

Lilly: "Sure"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:06 am

Brandon- I nod a bit. A walk in the woods could be fun. I had been watching her face as she talked and thought and I think she wanted to ask me something. And if you have anything to say you can say it. I was sometimes secretive but the alcohol was lowering the wall I built. A tiny bit.

*Walks over, putting his arms around her back and pulling her to him with a smile.* Will seeing my "sexy" tattoos help?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 am

"I'll handle it. He'll just have to deal with the fact that you don't love him anymore... You don't love him anymore, do you? You love me, right?" Joe had to double check that Lilly really loved him and not Vincent, because she couldn't have both guys. Lilly had to pick one or the other, and Joe was really hoping that she had picked him.

"Hmmm... First of all, if I asked you to tell me about your past, woild you ask me about mine?" I really didn't want to explain my past, it wasn't a very good one - yeah I know, hard to believe that I had a messed up life when I was always so happy, but its true. In fact, the sad memories are the ones that remind me to always smile.

((*Shakes head and burries it in Jet's chest.* Not today... Maybe not tomorrow either...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 am

lillie: "you..you wouldnt go all demon on me if I have gotten you mad...all you would do is fix what Ive done" she put her head on his chest

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 am

Joe nodded in agreement, smiling at the fact that Lilly finally understood that Vincent was a monster and that it was dangerous to love him. "Yeah, whereas Vincent would probably transform into that... Thing, and try to rip you to shreds." He winced just thinking about it and brushed a hand of Lilly's cheek to soothe himself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 am

Lillie: she smiled and closed her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

*Strokes Bex's hair gently* Are you alright?

Brandon- I got off the counter and just leaned on it, shifting all my weight to my right side. I tended to be quite secretive of my past. But maybe I would tell her... I might ask. Though I now don't accept an answer. So you want to know about my past, huh?

Sorry for being slow DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 am

Joe looked at Lilly and smiled. He started tracing circles on Lilly's bqck gently. "So, I guess you've probably figured out why I came back now." He stated, guessing that it was obvious since he had just faded with Lilly.

I finished my beer and placed the beer can on the counter. "Yeah, I'd like to know anything, really." I answered, quickly grabbing another beer and taking a sip. "Anything that you'd like to tell me about." I knew the past could be a touchy subject, so I didn't want to make Brandon feel like he had to tell me stuff.

((It's ok Mort ^_^ *Shakes head again* No, I'm not ok. The guy from this morning deffinately said Bex so I'm confused about that, plus I'm hungry, plus I don't feel too well PLUS I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning -_-))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am

Lillie: "Because you love me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 am

Joe's smile grew and he nodded. "Yeah. I loved you and I wanted to be with you... That's why I went a bit crazy when I found out that you were dating my brother of all people, and you had had his child... Still, I guess that's no excuse for almost killimg you that day." Joe shuddered at the memory, his smile turning into a frown. "That's my biggest regret, and I'll never let it happen again."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next