House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Scampi
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 am

Awwww! :3 Collin :3 Can you meet her in the RP soon? SHe's moved into the mansion now...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 am

Minx: "Oh, I never expected that" I smiled alittle and closed my eyes as he cupped my face "Well, looks like its time to do something lazy. Something we agreed on" I laughed alittle and looked at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 am

I came up and looked at hik and smiled "Your shocked Arnt you? That you don't have to breath right when you surface." I say with a smile and fix his hair alittle so it wasn't all in his face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 am

You have no idea how much I would love to. I'd make time just to meet her, trust me.
Now every male Newlin is in love. That's impossible.

Corey- "Im not used to that. It's really interesting actually." He held his breath again and dove down deep into the water. As his hands touched the sand at the bottom, he looked back up at the bottom of her feet and the sun shining into the blue water.

Riley- He nodded and gave her a quick kiss. "Kissing for a while is always good in the morning, we can do that before anything else?" His hand brushed some loose strand of hair from her face and he kissed up along her cheek after they were gone.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

((Okey dokey ^_^ Awww! A mini Dayna-Matt! A Daynatt! *Laughs.*))

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen for a couple of years." I laughed slightly. "At least I hope not, anyway." I leaned in and gave Peeta a quick kiss before grabbing the brush off of the small dresser and then taking Peeta's hand. "Come on, lets go and spend time with my sister. Just try to avoid the cat."

"Well you may as well play with me now that I know." I answered as I put my hair back up in a ponytail so I'd be able to see what I was doing when playing. "And nesides, I've never played basketball with anyone, so it'd be nice to have some company on the court. But, if you're afraid you'll be beaten by a girl, fine, don't play." I smirked a little because it was clear that I was challenging Sammy, then I got up and headed towards the kitchen doorway, turning back once to ask, "So, are you coming, Sammy?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 am

I laughed and swim under ways and looked down at him and smirked. I then swim down to him and smirked. I then swim over to some coral and saw some fish.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 am

Minx: "That sounds like a good Idea." my smile grew as he kissed up along my cheek "I doubt we would be able to control ourselves." I laughed alittle and turned my head alittle, kissing his jawline
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

"Alright then. Lead the way." I say as I followed her is to Prim. I looked around and saw the cat and raised an eyebrow. It didn't look like an evil cat to me right now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 am

*Laughs* A Mattna! Or a Mayna! XD Well then lets let you meet her >:3

Sammi: After unpacking I just sat on the bed for a while. I couldn't believe I had been kicked out. Knowing me, I would still try to find a job, but I didn't need the money now like I had. Plus, if school work gets too much, I can quit my job to focus on that. I had kinda not told the full truth to Bex last night. It wasn't that I was just too busy for love, although that was a part of it. I was scared of love. My sister had been in love, she was going to get married, then the guy she was in love with broke her heart, she had been depressed for weeks, avoiding all contact with anybody and everybody. I sighed before deciding I was hungry, so I went downstairs and got myself a sandwich before going outside and sitting on the grass, I stared up at the sky, completely unaware of what was going on around me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 am

((Oh boy, imagine my next child! Tylex or Beyler! Poor poor child with a messed up name! *Laughs.*))

Prim smiled as she noticed me holding Peeta's hand. 'Is he staying?' She asked and I gave a nod. She beamed a huge grin and then sat on the floor crossed legged, waiting for me to brush her hair. "I think you've won over one family member, at least." I whispered to Peeta before moving to kneel down behind Prim, but when I did, Buttercul hissed at me. Stupid cat. It wasn't as if I was going to kill her beloved owner or something. Rolling my eyes, I set down the brush and headed into the kitchen, returning with some entrails whic I fed to Buttercup. Entrails meant no hissing, so I was able to kneel down behind Prim and unplait her hair, gently brushing through the blonde strands.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 am

Poor poor child XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 am

I looked at he cat and glared somewhat. I walk over to where it was and kneed down on one knee next to Prim since I was to lazy to stand anymore. "I'm tempted to ask if she got highlights."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 am

Sam- "Of course." He stood and walked to her, letting an arm slip around her waist. "Who knew my girlfriend was such a modern day Michael Jordan though? I saw you play before and I have to say, you've got moves Reyna. I honestly feel challenged by you." He kissed her cheek and walked outside towards the basketball court.

Riley- "This type of stuff usually goes in another direction after so long. So let's try to behave ourselves a moment and then we'll see." He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her lips against his jaw.

Corey- He finally had to take a breah and swam up to the surface. With abilities line that, he'd end up coming to the beach more often. He dove back down, hitting the sand once again and closed his eyes. The rocking of the waves making him sway underwater.

Collin- Of course he'd been mad at Ross. What normal brother wouldn't be? His baby brother wouldn't tell him anything and it was slightly depressing. Oh well, he decided to just forget about it and take some time to himself.
When he stepped out of his car, he grasped his shirt from the backseat and slid it on. He had gotten back from the beach and was nicely tanned like normal Collin would be if they still lived in his old neighborhood. His swim trunks were already dried from the sun and his dark brown hair was slightly lighter from the sun. His hands slipped on his sunglasses and he shut his car door with a thud. Walking to the backyard, he planned on going for a nice tanning session at the pool but instead was caught at a standstill watching a girl on the grass. Quickly he looked around to make sure nobody saw him checking her out before he took off his sunglasses. She was quite beautiful. Most girls didn't have that effect on him though, to just be frozen still looking at somebody.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 am

I looked over at him and smiled. I then swam over to him and played with his hair was all over the place under water. I smirked and swam up and fixed my hair. I could see him under water. He looked dead but I knew he wasn't cause vampires can't die under water. Unless their stabed but that's besides the point.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 am

Minx: "mhm." my one hand was cupping his one side of his face as my lips covered his jaw.I ran them up to his soft lips. PLacing gentle pecks ans teasing him for a bit before drawing out the kisses more and keeping them.. not teasable. I mentally laughed just thinking about that.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 am

Sammi: Still in my absent daydream, I started humming, then without realising, I started singing, a habit of mine, I was singing a slow song, just a sweet, slow song. I sang quietly, just in case somebody was near enough to hear me, I didn't think about that though. I was just focused in my own little world. My eyes slid shut, I had finished my sandwich a little hwile back. I layed back on the grass, my blonde hair a bit messy when it hit the surface.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 am

((Lol XD Nah, we've kind of decided on a name so luckily, when we decide to have a child, it wont be called Beyler or Tylex. Have you talked to Matt about having kids one day?))

"Prim doesn't have highlights." I answered Peeta with a slight shrugs before I concentrated on detangling a part of Prim's hair. "She's naturally blonde, like my mother." Prim nodded, which caused her to wince in pain as the action yanked on her tangled hair a little. 'I look more like mom and Katniss looks more like dad, isn't that right, Katniss." I gave a small, sad smile at that and then nodded my head in agreement. "Yes, that's right."

"Well my basketball skills were only Micheal Jordan worthy because I was playig by myself - there wasn't any pressure. Now there's pressure, I'm sure I'll do a lot worse." I pointed out as I bent down to pick the ball off of the ground and bounced it a little. "Now would you like to play a little 1v1 game, or just shoot some hoops?" There was less pressure in shooting hoops since there wasn't really anyone to take the ball from you, but I was sure that Sammy could take advantage in the pressure of a 1v1 game to make me mess up more.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:43 am

Uhm... Sorta ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 am

"I'm not really sure which parent I look like really. All I know is that Shawn looks like me cause we are twins. That's all I know." I say with a laugh and look at them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

Collin- _Alright, no big deal. Calm down and everything will be just fine._ He shoved his sunglasses into his pocket and kept watching her. She was pretty perfect looking from where he was standing. Gorgeous blonde hair that always drove him crazy. A beautiful voice he'd love to hear say his name. There were just so many things he could admire about her. It felt weird standing there just watching her though. He had to know her. Had to find out her name and to charm his way into her inner circle. Had to become somebody who she would smile at. Walking towards her, he tried his best not to scare her or to look like he had been watching her.

Corey- He smiled and swam back up. When he surfaced, his arms wrapped around her and he kept himself afloat by kicking his legs. "You look pretty good in the water. Avid swimmer?"

Riley- "By the way things are going already, Ithink it'll be pretty soon when we lose coĊ„rol. Or rather, I lose control. Your really good at the whole kissing thing." His hands both rubbed the lower part of her back and he tilted his head towards her, giving her better access.

Sam- "I think I'd rather just shoot some hoops, to get some practice. Then maybe another time we can play some one on one." He shrugged and tossed his shirt to the side of the court so it wouldn't get all sweaty. "Girls first beautiful." _And the compliments are back. Probably because I'm slightly threatened by her skills and all. I'm reminding myself she's my girlfriend and won't beat me on purpose. Just skill._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 am

Minx: I pulled away a bit "I just try to keep my.. desprate side trapped away. I call it desprate I guess." I giggled and kissed him again.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 am

I smiled and shrugged. "Ya you can say that." I say with a smirk and placed one arm around his neck using the other to keep me up above water. "Have you ever been to the beach before this?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:04 am

Sammi: After I had finished the song I was singing, I opened my eyes to look back up at the sky, it was bright blue, with fluffy white couds floating about. Everything seemed perfect, but then I saw a shadow, I noticed a guy - a hot guy - approaching me. I bolted upright at the sight of him. I wasn't expecting anyone around, my cheeks went a pinky color, showing up clear on my pale face, I was blushing because he had heard me singing, which I tried to hide from most people. I forced the blush away, I was chaging, I didn't just want to flirt to get a guy in bed with me, that wasn't the greatest thing to do, but with a guy this hot, how the hell could I help myself?! Heck I needed to stop myself, and fast too.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

((*Raises an eyebrow at Dayna.* Seriously? Even I haven't worked up enough courage to do that!))

"Twins? Oh boy, how am I going to be able to to you two apart?"I asked, joking because I was pretty sure I'd be able to tell them apart by their personalities. 'Well, if Peeta shaves off his hair then it'll be simple, he'd be the bald one.' Prim answered, causing me to laugh, then shake my head. "No, Peeta's deffinately keeping his hair. And soeaking of hair, I'm done with yours, Prim." I handed her the brush and we changed positions so that Prim could brush out my hair.

I blushed a little as Sam took off his shirt, revealing his chest and torso too me, but I quickly composed myself, knowing that my reaction was ridiculous considering the fact that I had seen his chest before. Taking a deep breath, I focused on the basket and threw it, purposely causing it to hit the edge but, to be honest, I wanted to give Sam a fair chance at winning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

*Walks in, looking shattered.* I can't keep this up. *Flops on couch* I can't work at the club through the week and go to school the next day, I just can't do it. Awww Sammi *Huggles* *Doesn't have enough energy to push her away* It's come up in a conversation, not much more than that though ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next