House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Brady- "Well, I've got little Ross or Collin? Of course, I'd keep all your female family members away from Collin. Ross is 14, but he's kinda like me." _Im not letting Henry do the job, that's for sure._ He warned his hands in front of the heater and looked over at her. "that's all the males in my family besides the obvious." stifling a small shrug, he looked back to his hands and tried to think about which one he'd choose.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

nadine anderson; "Hm... Maybe you could ask Ross? I'm sure that if he's little, and he's like you, then Collin is somewhat like Henry... Big and mean." I said with a small smile. "Good thing you're my age and ah-ma-zing." I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips, and when I pulled away I smiled. "I'm sure whoever you choose as your best man, he will be the best best man." I laughed a little at how weird that sounded and leaned my head against the headrest again, looking at him with a smile.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Mandie Anderson; I smiled back up at him, and shrugged, “Well, you were right when you figured I ‘like like’d you, so that’s something. You had the right mind when you said you wanted to be a part of Trent’s life, always. You’re right a lot, you just don’t think about it.” I pressed a kiss to his lips, and let my arms wrap around his neck. They were more comfortable there than anywhere else.

Ruby Simmers; (Still not bringing her in. too busy. Razz)

Zack Wilson; (sleeping, I think.)

Trent Anderson; (sleeping)

Suzie Sylvester; I thought for a minute, and the smiled when I came up with an idea. “You know how when you wanna make a picture look all three d, you have to shade it? I can’t do that… It always looks so awkward and weird. Could you teach me how to do that?” It was nice of him to offer to help me with art. I knew it was just because he wanted to one-up Jake, and it was kind of nice that he was so jealous of him. It made me feel special for some reason… Like he really cared to impress me or like me more than Jacob had.

Ryan Phillips; (We’re skipping, so… yeah. You’re beginning that, mort!)

Maddox Anderson; I looked at the games and pulled out chutes and ladders. "What about this game? This used to be my favorite game as a kid." my dad and I would play games all the time. When I was little, at least, I would always ask him to play with me right when he got home. He always told me that I should ask my sister, but she always cheated (or so I thought), so I didn't like playing games with her. "Or what about clue?"

Patrick Lasorella; I shrugged and smiled a little. "My life sucks." I finished the beer off and three the bottle in the trash can. I grabbed a plate from the cupboard behind me, and I placed it on the counter beside her. "Here you go. For those waffles you're making." I put on a charming grin and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water from the shelf to balance out that beer. "What has brought you to this 'wonderful' mansion?"

Nadine Anderson; "Hm... Maybe you could ask Ross? I'm sure that if he's little, and he's like you, then Collin is somewhat like Henry... Big and mean." I said with a small smile. "Good thing you're my age and ah-ma-zing." I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips, and when I pulled away I smiled. "I'm sure whoever you choose as your best man, he will be the best best man." I laughed a little at how weird that sounded and leaned my head against the headrest again, looking at him with a smile.

Giselle Caldwell; She smiled a little and kept dancing as she spoke, "What? I'm fine, Jake! Better than I have been in a while! I only had a couple drinks." She thought that she deserved the drinks. 'I mean, I've been all stressed out with the whole Jeremy thing, and it's just been a long couple of months, so why shouldn't I take a night for myself and have a couple.. or a few.. drinks?' She smiled a bit bigger now and looked up at him, "Aren't you having fun? Because it looks like you aren't. And I am! And I don't want to be the only one having fun..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

serendipity-rae wrote:*glares at Jeremy and sighs, turning back to wolfie* I kissed him back. that was it. it could've been so much worse... i don't see why he has to keep on hating me. I've apologized, i've owned up to my mistake, and i respect that him and jenna are now...... engaged. -_- what more does he want from me. sheesh.
*sort of half frowns and shrugs* I don't know... I guess I'm trying not to think about it. All the while, you're thinking about it too much, Logan. That's probably the cause of your head hurting so much. You have to stop worrying about it. There's nothing we can do about it now...
*smirks and tilts her head back slightly, letting a small moan escape her lips as one of her hands traveled up to the back of his head, her fingers becoming tangled in his hair*

yeah, ooc's that i'm not sure you want to reply to when you get on, wolfie. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry for the poof last night! I fell asleep! And I don't know why he wont forgive you, Giselle, I guess he can kind of hold a grudge sometimes. But I've told him that if he's gonna be mean or start arguing with you, he's not allowed to be in OOC. *Sighs.* You're right, there's nothing we can do. And you're not getting an abortion, understand? I wont allow it. *Bites the skin of Ruby's neck gently, his hands lifting up her shirt before he remembers where they are and pulls away slightly.* Lets go to my room, Ruby. It'd be more private there.

Working on replies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

*nods and sighs* This is all my fault... All of this stupid drama and stuff. It's all because of me.
*raises an eyebrow slightly and nods slowly* Uh huh... I wasn't even thinking of that. Why would I get an abortion? That's only for people who are afraid of reality...
*smile/smirks and nods, opening her eyes and pressing a kiss to his neck* lead the way and i'll gladly follow.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

And Dane. Dane's also to blame for this. But, to be perfectly honest, Jeremy saw it coming, he was just hoping he'd be wrong. Yeah well you can get pretty scared sometimes. *Realise he's said to much and desperately tries to change the subject., worrying that if Suzie knew she got an abortion once, she'd become depressed again.* So, does that mean Rae's deffinately going through with this pregnancy plan? Ok. Right this way, m'lady. *Holds Ruby's hand and leads her to his bedroom.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah. :/ Dane was the whole cause of this...
I guess... she says that i'm boring since i'm older, and i needed something to cause me to have a personality or something...*rolls eyes slightly*
*grins and when they get to his bedroom, pushes him up against the door and kisses him with great intensity*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Wait wait wait, I didn't say he was the whole cause! You're still partially to blame. But you do have a personality... *Places a hand on Suzie's cheek, stroking her cheekbone with his thumb.* You're kind, caring, crazy, weird, exciteable, bubbly, always happy... That's a personality, and having a baby will ruin that, trust me, I know. Kind of. I know a little bit. *Mumbles under the kiss* Ooh, fiesty, I like you! *Chuckles and then kisses Ruby back with lots of force and passion, his hands ulling up her top until he has to pull away to take if off completely. Then he just goes back to kissing her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

But if he wouldn't have come back, we wouldn't have had to go through this! so, technically, it is his fault!
well, how am i supposed to get out of it now? it's happening, logan. there's no going back now...
*smirks under the kiss and lets a hand wander to the bottom of his shirt, running it up and down his stomach/chest for a bit as they kiss... and kiss... and kiss. -_-*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm

You could've just said no to him, but you didn't, therefore it's both of your fault, Giselle. Don't try to shove the blame entirely onto someone else just because you can't handle the consequences. *Sighs and moves to sit next to Suzie - they're still sitting on the floor - and wraps his arms around her.* I'm so sorry. If I hadn't have left, maybe you wouldn't have started dating the jerk again, and maybe then you wouldn't have gotten pregnant, especially at this age. *Unbuttons his shirt and takes it off before pushing Ruby backwards onto the bed. He hovers over her, kissing her more, before fading to black.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I chuckled a little and kissed Kersten's head, running my hand through her annoying hair and smoothing it out since it got messed up and a little tangled during the excitement. "And I'm glad you used your powers on me, otherwise I would've just walked away and not know what an awesome girl you were." Once I was done tangling Kersten's hair, I started drawing lazy, almost sleepy circles on her back.

"Wait, you love the bed? So you're cheating on me with the bed?" I pretended to sound shocked and angry, but it was overexaggerated so that Jenna didn't think I was be serious. "How could you, Jenna? After all we've been through!" Then I gave up and just smiled, hugging my fiancee close to me. "Y'know, if you want to, you could like... Sleep in here all the time." I was pretty much asking Jenna to move in to my room but I wasn't sure how she'd take it, afterall, moving out of the room she shared with her sister for so long could be tough, maybe, and she'd be spending a lot of time in my room anyway now that she was a vampire and needed somewhere to escape all the human blood scents, so maybe she'd just prefer to have somewhere which was her own little private place.

I nodded my head over the fact that omlettes were fine but did not back down over the fact that I wanted James to slee in my bed, where it was more comfortable. "James, I do not care about being uncomfortable, I care about you being uncomfortable, so you are sleeping in my bed from now on if you wish to stay the night. There's no room for negotiation here." I said firmly as I served them up and put them on the table. Even if it meant that I had to sleep on the couch instead, as long as James was comfortable, I would be happy.

Before the stone could hit me, I managed to teleport to a different location, further away from Tara so that Jay didn't decide to attack her instead. Jay had growled at me. That wasn't human, and it wasn't even something a sprite would do. I really had lost him. And now I was expected to fight him? To end my own husband's life. Sure he wasn't my Jay anymore, but I still loved him, and I still hoped that there was a way we could cure this, even though I knew there wasn't. How could I kill the one I love? How could fate be so cruel to me? "I don't want to kill you," I whispered through my tears, slowly pulling out my book of shadows. And flipping to the backpage where I kept a handful of black magic spells that were used to kill and make sure the victim never came back to life. "Please don't make me kill you Jay, please please please."
((She's making me cry! DX))

Yes! Perfect! I bet even Jake the jerk couldn't shade without it looking messed up! "Sure, I'll help you with that." I told Suzie with a grin, holding out my hand to her. "Wanna learn now? I mean, we have time now, right? And lets learn up in my room, I have different kinds of pencils up there that are better for shading and stuff."
((Fail DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

*sighs* you're right... i just want to start my life over. i swear, if i could do that, i totally would.
but then you would be boring, and i wouldn't like you anymore. Razz
whatever...
no, it's fine, logan... really... if you wouldn't have left, i don't know if we would've even been together today! i mean... i don't know. we don't know for sure what would've happened if you stayed. we only know for sure what happened. and... this is what happened.
*fades to black with Jason Razz*
ps, i'll reply in the morning, lol. i have to wake up at 6 again tomorrow to go to universal studios, and i'm probably getting the same amount of sleep as i did before seaworld. XD winning!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Poor poor Giselle. And okes Rae! I know but... He pretty much took advantage of you and now your suffering because of it! A jerk like him was probably only dating you because then he could sleep with you and now you're the one who has to deal with a baby, not him! *Rests his head on Suzie's shoulder in a way that you can't see his face and whispers* And what's worse is that he's pretty much your first time since you can't even remember your first time. *Pauses and then says out loud for Suzie to hear* Can I kill Jake? I swear, he's the only guy in the world I'd be happy for the demon to kill.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

But... He didn't take advantage of me at the time because I loved him and he loved me... And yeah, it's kind of unfortunate that that's not the case anymore, but you're here, and you're better than him anyways. *smiles a little* but no one deserves to die ynless the commit a bad crime, like murder or something like that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I know, I know. *Frowns because he's technically a murderer, so Suzie just said he deserves to die.* I just really hate him for doing this to you... *He can't get over the fact that Suzie just implied that he deserves to die and tears start filling his eyes.* I, uhhh, I have to go to the bathroom. *Gets up and makes his way to his bedroom on wobbly feet, managing to get in just before the tears fall.* Suzie Suzie Suzie. You need to word things better. *Shakes head disappointedly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Boop. I'm tired. But I had some kick-ass dreams.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 am

In one a mouse looked like it turned into a baby chick. But it didn't. It was quite a lot of fun actually.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 am

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin