House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Sohpie
I shrug. "I guess keep planning. I can alway give him a call. Of track him down." I smirk and turn back to he notebook. "Im tempted to say let's have jerky there." I laugh and look at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

its ok linz. I was like that the other day.

Minx: thought and nodded "yeah I guess." I hugged him and kissed his head "or you want to go into kissing mode again?" I giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Riley- "Tv usually consists of a few seconds of actually watching tv then kissing mode." He smiled and kissed her forhead gently. "So either way, kissing is probably gonna be in the situation."

Corey- "You like jerky a lot huh?" He laughed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "What else can we plan now then?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Sohpie
I laugh and nod. "Yup. I love jerky!" I laugh and get up. "Well we could plan on the date. Like which season or whatever you want it in."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Minx: "well, lets see what happens then." pulling from him I headed to the livingroom
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Corey- "hmmm.... How about spring? It's not too hot and not too cold." He shrugged and leaned against the counter.

Riley- He followed behind her and laid on the couch. "You choose the channel." He reached the remote out to her and smiled. "Nothing to girly though."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Sohpie
"Ya. That's sounds good. But what month. And what day. I kinda want it on the warmest day cause I have an idea of a dress. And indont wanna freeze."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Minx: I took the remote "Dont worry" I sat him up then sat down and let his head rest in my lap looking through channels.

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Corey- "How about May 11th? Sounds like a good day." He smiled and looked at her. "May is just before summer so it'll still be warm."

Riley- He looked up at her and grinned. "So, gorgeous, now that's we're getting married and all, what's your plans for the future?" He nuzzled closer to her and listened for her reply.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Sohpie
"We should have it on the beach!" I say laughing and get up and walk to the fridge and grab a soda and grab a cup pouring it in.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Corey- He nodded. "The beach would be nice. I suppose we could have it there. But I'm no wearing a tux on the beach." He shook his head and looked out the window.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Sohpie
I laugh and look at him. "Oh. I will make you wear a tux if I'm wearing a dress." I smirk and poke his stomach.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Minx: "well, a start of a family, get a job, and yeah." I looked down at hm
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Corey- "But I'll be all hot in black while the suns shining down on the beach." He frowned slightly and looked at her again. "But if you have to wear a dress, I'll suffer through it."

Riley- "You don't have to get a job. I mean, we don't even have to get a job really. Everything we need is here and I've got some extra cash put away." He raised an eyebrow and smiled. "How many kids were you thinking? I think maybe one of two. Not too many. But not for a little while. A year or so after we get married."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Sohpie
"Dresses are much more heavier then tuxs so ha!" I laugh and kiss him cheek then take a sip of my soda. "Wanna sip?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Corey- He shook his head and half smiled. "Coffee and soda doesn't mix well. Way too much caffeine." He turned around to face the counter and looked out the window. "Well, I think the rest of the stuff to plan can be spread out until May. Just dress picking, reservations, invitations, small stuff."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Sohpie
"Ya. And what Month is it again? I haven't been paying attention lately. Me being immortal and all." I laugh and look over at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Corey- "May, the 11th." He chuckled softly and ran a hand through his hair. "I'll put it down on the calendar. Just in case we forget."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Sohpie
I laugh alittle. "I didn't mean the wedding. I ment the month we are in right now. I haven't really kept up with the months and days. I'm to lazy."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Corey- "I'd suppose it's July. The middle of summer and all. The weddings about ten months away. Enough time to plan everything. Unless you want to change the date?" He looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Sohpie
"No the dates fine. I just forgot the month we're in." I laugh and look at him. "Don't judge me. " I smirk and look at me soda. "Sonwhats your last name again?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Corey- "No judgement." He laughed slightly and tilted his head. "It's Tulson. Corey Roy Tulson." His eyes went from her back to the window.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Sohpie
"Sohpie Tulson. Not bad." I smile and look over at him. "Something wrong ?" I ask and hop up into the counter.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Kersten- "Oh good," I said, coming in myself with a smile. "Hey Kieran. And don't mind Jason." I sat down next to him, watching him play. I wanted to try to figure out what he was playing. I got as far as Tomb Raider. "Whatcha' playin'?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. It was probably really obvious. But whatever. I didn't play many video games.

Jake- I nodded and smiled when she took the bowl. "Thanks." I could definitely see her being good with kids. Random observation. I stood up and went over to her, leaning on the counter. "So, what now? Feeling better?" She seemed to be. At least a little bit.

Nate- I smirked a bit as I watched her leave. Damn she had a nice butt! I closed the door then laid down on the bed. God it felt nice to be high! Nothing seemed to matter when you were high. And you didn't think about the future, you just enjoyed the moment. But I was tired as hell. So I was going to sleep. I just laid on top on the covers tonight and before long I was asleep.

Tara- My mom's friend's boyfriend? "Why would he do that? Dad didn't ever do anything to him did he?" I didn't know Dad. Maybe he was a jerk... I don't think Dad was though. I remember playing around with him. And Mom wouldn't marry a jerk. But I almost wished this Logan guy would come back so that my mom would kill him.

Jenna- Ya, now that I thought about it white and green could look really silly. So red and white it was! We had the color scheme. That was good. And the day. But the place? That might be a hard one. "Well, if it's outside we might get too cold. Though getting married by, like, a frozen lake or something could be really beautiful." Really beautiful and really cold. But it would probably be worth it memory wise. For other people. I wouldn't be able to see the beauty. But I could imagine it. Mental photos I made up of it! Yup, that was good enough for me!

Jasmine- After a while of sitting and thinking I went to the library. I hijacked one of the computers, ignoring my hunger for the blood all around me. I searched up my old friends and family. God I missed them. I wish I could go back to when I was normal.
It was sort of funny actually. Back then I'd wanted nothing more than for one of the passing cars I'd watch from my window to stop and come and take me away somewhere safe and happy. But when some stranger had come it wasn't how I'd imagined it. I'd always figured vampires watched over me for some reason but I never thought one would turn me!
But he'd given me a new life! At first I was happy. I mean, I was terrified to - that I would hurt someone - but once I got over that I'd been happy that I was finally free! But now I felt trapped again. Trapped by what I'd become. A fate that would keep going on and on forever. Like an eternity in hell, slaughtering people like Dean had to do in Supernatural. Except he'd gotten out. I never would. Unless I died...
My eyes started to tear up but I pushed it all back. It was late enough not many people were hear to see me type thing. Which was good... I decided to write an email to my friends - most of whom thought I was dead probably. But at least Rachel would know I was alive. Well, for now...
I started typing up a letter, explaining what happened to me - what I'd become. I also explained about how I'd killed people, become a monster. Then I wrote about how I planned on stoping myself from ever killing again. I just... I couldn't handle it. I'd always been weak. I thanked my friends for giving me strength and apologized that it had been a waste. Tears were streaming down my cheeks by now.
I knew I couldn't send it though. Maybe just to Rachel... I deleted all the email addresses from the send bar except for her's. She'd always made me feel better back when I was still human. Maybe she could help now. But that was selfish, wasn't it? So instead of clicking send I just clicked save. I just couldn't bring myself to send it. Then I headed home again, my head hanging. When I got to my room I locked the door and just sat by the window. Wishing it would rain and wishing I could be saved.

Tanya- I wish I could go back to when it was just me and Jen. When there were no guys in our life. When there was no Max and no Marco and no Jeremy. When Jen and I lived day-by-day and we enjoyed it. But it was different now. Everything had changed when we moved here.
I sighed, shook my head and walked further in the forest. I actually felt more at home out here than at the mansion. Now that I was out here I realized I felt trapped in the mansion. I'd grown up living - for the most parts - on the streets where it was open. And then I had moved to a big mansion with lots of people and rooms.
You know what? Jen was getting married and was gonna be changing to a vampire soon. Maybe I'd just leave. It would be weird being away from Jenna but maybe I would feel better on my own. I always had done better without other people. And Jenna wasn't gonna come with me. So I'd pack later and in a few days I'd leave. At least for a while.

James- I nodded and Caius walked off. I wondered how he would look in it. I chuckled a bit when I saw. He looked surprisingly different in these modern clothes and it made me laugh a bit. "Yes. You definitely look modern. It's very different." I went to him, straightening out his collar a bit. "It can definitely work for you."

Shelly- I smiled faintly and blushed. I didn't think that he was hitting on me or anything but I still found it weird when people said I was pretty. I'd lived so long with someone telling me how ugly I was. "Well, if it's any consolation, I like being around you since you're not as confident of yourself as other people. And I'm not all that normal. I've gone through some rough times and I guess it changed me." I shrugged a little bit. "I just try not to let it show." It made me feel weak when I did. Like I was a target for everyone more powerful than me.

Trey- I flew into the city, determined to do something. I landed on the rooftops walking along the edges, watching the alleys. I saw a mother and her little child walking down one when a man came up to them with a gun. I jumped down right on top of him, knocking him down. The gun went clattering away and the man's eyes widened. "You will leave them alone. Do you understand?" He nodded and I let him up. He scurried off, leaving the gun. If I was a fallen angel I might as well save people. Only important people had guardian angels. It was time to protect the little people.
I turned to face the mother and child. "I recommend sticking to main streets from now on. This part of town isn't the best." The child tugged on her mother's sleeve while saying. 'He's an angel, Mommy! Our guardian angel.' The mother nodded but kept her eyes on me. 'Thank you,' she said. It was my turn to nod now. Then I took off again, flying over the city.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 pm

going to sleep now. Goodnight.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com