House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah probably XD So, in the family, we have the talkative toddler, the shy toddler and the 'we don't know' toddler XD Shall I go and get the twins to show you their awesome talking skills? Maybe :3 Is that a yes or a no? Uhhh... I dunno, what does Rae want to do? *Raises eyebrow at Suzie.* Entertain you? *Thinks for a moment and then smirks.* Okey dokey, but remember, you asked for it! *Starts tickling her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:06 pm

More stuff Zack, Abby and Cody can/can't do!:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm

*giggles and pushes his hands away* not like that! I mean, that was entertaining, but maybe if I five you your reward early, you will entertain a not so ticklish way. *kisses his cheek, gently but long, and smiles* better? Will you not tickle me?
I think I'm gonna go to bed now! We can hear the twins' new and improved talking tomorrow. :3 night jeremy ans wolfie and logan!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

*Smiles and nods his head.* Ok, no more tickling, I'll read you a story instead. *Pulls a book off his bookshelf and starts reading it to Suzie.* Aww! Ok! Bye Rae! Bye Rae! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 am

He might be able to cure it. I dunno.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:58 am

*Nods head in understanding.* I bet Jenna would be glad to hear that her blindness might be able to be cured, though Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:00 am

*shrug* Again, not sure. It would be weird for her - having vision again.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

Would it? Oh, ok. Fair enough.*Jumps down from mummy's arms. runs over to Tara and tugs on her jeans before waving up at her with a shy smile.* ... He doesn't want mummy, he wants a teenager D: Rejected! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am

Aren't you a teenager too?
Hi buddy! *Waves back*
And ya. Imagine not being able to walk then one day you suddenly could again.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

Nope! 21 now, that's adulthood Smile Oh, I see... Meh, oh well! Hi! *Reaches up to Tara, hesitating a little.* I- I want to go up, please! *Smiles proudly.* He learnt his manners! Yay! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 am

Oh, right! XD
And she'd probably let him try if you persuaded her. (typing up replies now BTW)
Alright *Picks him up and smiles at him* Hello.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 am

No point if it's only going to feel weird for her. Although it would be nice for her to actually see her wedding... Hi! I said that. *Laughs a little and hugs Tara's neck.* You are my friend. You are nice. *Smiles.* Hmmm, this is new. So he's not shy around friends, just people he doesn't know. Ok, that's good Very Happy Cool cool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 am

Yup! You're nice too! So let's be best friends forever! *Laughs a little bit*
Hmm... My characters sometimes reveal things to me as time goes on. And I'm not sure Tara has any real friends at school. Or not as many as she claims at least.
Well... What could happen is maybe he can only get it working for a day before it starts to fade again. That'd be an interesting idea. No, that'd be sad. Like waving candy in front of someone then taking it away.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 am

*Smiles more and nods head in agreement.* K! Best friends forver! Yeah. And people's personalities change as they grow, so I guess that now that Cody's older, his personality's changing a little too. *Smiles.* And I agree with Jenna on the whole 'Sight for a day' thing. It'd be unfair to let her have it just for one day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 am

Mhmm. We'll see how things go.
Yay! *Turns to Bex* What kinda food can he have?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

Anything, really, just as long as it's healthy. No brocli! XP Ok, then, nothing sugary and nothing with broccoli in it. *Laughs a little because Cody's 'XP' face is so cute.* Whatever. *Walks over to Jenna and gives her a long kiss.* Hey Jen-Jen, how're you feeling today?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 am

Mark- Alright. Those wouldn't be hard to heal at all! "Go ahead and have a seat on the bed. And pull up the leg of you pants." Once she did I kneeled down on the floor in front of her to look at the knee. Ya, this would be a breeze. Especially if she got them the way she said. "This won't hurt at all. And you're cool with me doing it?"

Kersten- I laughed a bit when I saw Kieran's blush and nodded. "No need to worry, Jace. I'll make sure he's safe. Besides, motorcycles are plenty safe anyways!" Then I turned back to Kieran with a little smile. "What's got you blushing this time?" I didn't say it accusatorially or anything. I was just curious.

Jenna- Again, I was really tempted to get up and go and find that smell. I knew what it was now - blood - and I knew I shouldn't go get it but it smelled so good!!! When he came back with the glass I drained it again. "God, I'm so thirsty! Is this normal?" I smelled more so I reached out, feeling around on the table before managing to find the other blood bag. I picked it up, stabbed the bag with my teeth and started lapping up the blood.

Shelly- Oops... I had barely noticed I was doing it! I stopped and shook my head. "Nothing. It's fine." Well what was I going to tell him?! That I was married and that my abusive husband just died because I practically told a vampire to kill him? That really didn't sound like a good idea. Especially with Ryan.

Jake- My smile grew when she kissed my cheek back. Did this mean I had a chance? I think it did! Woo hoo! I had a chance with a cute angel! When she said she was feeling better I nodded. "Well, if you ever want more just tell me," I said with a little laugh. "I'll be happy to obligee!"

Alright then... Let's go get strawberries to celebrate! *Skips off to the kitchen*
Good. Ish. I guess. I don't know. It's weird being a vampire.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:54 am

((Awww :3 My little boy is growing up! :3 You'll get used to it eventually. And at least I wont ever feel like biting you now. A we get to be together forever. And as for the fading... *Smirks a little but then chuckles, since that should be the last thing on his mind right now.*))

"N-Nothing!" Kieran exclaimed before clearing his throat and trying to compose himself. "Nothing, I'm fine. It's just a bit hot in here, that's all." He smiled slightly, trying to ignore Jason's chuckling.

I couldn't help but chuckling a little as Keiran's nervousness showed through again and I shook my head slightly. "You guys go and have fun on the motorcycle. I'll distracted mum for you, ok?"

"Yup. It's normal." I answered as I finished my blood bag, although I was a bit suprised when Jenna picked up the other bag and went old-school vampire on it, sinking her fangs into the bag rather than drink it from a cup like a human - I dunno, maybe I expected her to want to act as much like a human as possible or something. "You better pace yourself for now though, because otherwise the mansion's going to run out of blood bags. I'd say that the best thing to do is alternate between blood bags and animals, ok?" I smiled before I headed back into the kitchen, just to put the empty blood bags in the bin. I wasn't going to get any more blood for Jenna, she'd having to go hunting in the forest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 am

*LAughs* XDDD you all did noticed I died right? XD last night after that post? XDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am

*Laughs a bit* You're so weird sometimes, Jer.

Jenna- I tried just sitting in place but I couldn't so I got up and followed him after a few seconds. I needed to get away from those people. "Then please take me hunting." I'd had all my blood drained out of me which meant I had nothing else for my body to drink. Of course I was hungry!

Kersten- I laughed a bit too. "Alright." I stood up and went to the door. "Sounds like a plan. Come on, Kieran. And thanks, Jason." I took Kieran's hand and led him out to the bike. I picked up the one helmet and gave it to him. "It'd probably be safer if you were in front of me but if you want to be behind me, that's cool too."

Yup Sleep Sleep Sleep *dies*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am

You died? O.o Are we invited to the funeral? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 am

Oops, I reversed it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 am

XDDDDD no not died died XDDDD but I fell asleep right after linz said we can rp XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 am

Ah, fair enough. No funeral then Very Happy And I'm working on posts, but Jeremy's is long XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 am

((Sometimes? More like all the time, but it's ok, I take pride in my weirdness. *Laughs and then gives Jenna a big hug.*))

I could hear the urgency in Jenna's tone so I nodded my head. "Okey dokey, lets go." I took hold of Jenna's hand and led her out into the forest at vampire speed. Here the smell of humans was only faint, overpowered by the scent of pine, deer, squirrels and other foresty things. Once I started smelling some elk, I slowed down to a stop. "Ok, if I can smell them, then you can deffinately smell them." I whispered quietly to Jenna, before I realised that she wouldn't know what an elk smelt like. I mentally facepalmed and then tried to explain it. "Do you smell that kinda musky, earthy scent with a hint of sweetness in it? That's elk, your target. Just let your instincts take over and try to bite the neck - that's gonna be were you can feel the most heat, where the smell of the blood's going to be strongest, ok? Do you think you can give it a go?" If not, I could just snap one of the elk's neck and let Jenna drink from it, but I wanted her to try first, since hunting was an important part of being a vampire.

Kieran thought about it for a moment as he put on the helmet. If he was behind, it'd be like he was hugging Kersten, but if he was in front, it'd be like she was hugging him! "I'll go in the front!" Kieran exclaimed, moving to sit at the front of the motorbike, leaving enough room for Kersten to sit behind him.

I smiled a little and went downstairs, finding mum in the living room, watching the news. I started asking her about work to distract, because she tended to like to come home and complain about her day at work for a long time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next