House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:05 pm

"If I get tired, I'll deffinately take you up on that offer." Snuggling up to Sam in bed sounded like a great idea- the perfect way to have a nap. I stood up and grabbed my bag before looking over at my boyfriend with a beaming smile. "So, are you ready to go?" I asked, although it was rather obvious that, now that we have eaten, we were ready to go.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Brb!

And, by the way, I wont be here much today, I'm going to a festival with my friends Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Sam- "Sure." He stood and brushed his hands across the front of his shirt smoothing out the wrinkles. When he reached his hand out to her, he smiled. "When you had the idea for the costumes done, you should show me. I'd be interested in what I'm wearing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 pm

""Ok, I will." Besides, I needed to make sure Sam was ok with the designs before I made the costume, otherwise it'd be a waste of material! Taking Sam's hand, I walked out of the restaurant with him and started heading back to the mansion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Sam- He took a deep breath and looked at her. "Are you thinking about getting your license now that you've been practicing?" His eyes looked in front of him again and he listened for her reply. _ It wouldn't be a bad idea, since that would make it legal when she drives around. It's not exactly required if she doesn't want to get one._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Sohpie
"But you'll look so cute!" I say giving him a straight devil look now. No laughing or smiling.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Corey- "You say that, but I think I'll look ridiculous." He looked around his room and sighed. "I seriously don't want to wear it, but if I do, will you promise to never make me wear it again?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Peeta
I raise an eyebrow alittle creeped out. "Um. Ok I guess. If you want that." I say an look back up tho the ceiling

Sohpie
"Fine." I say and sit up crossing my arms over my chest. Still had no emotiOn on my face. A straight devil look.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 pm

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in answer. "I was planning on applying for one later, or maybe tomorrow, I'm not sure since you have to do a driving test and a road safety kind of test." I shrugged at that. "I'm sure I'll pass it though if I do a little studying, as well as a little more practicing, so there's nothing for me to be worried about really."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 pm

I noticed Peeta raise an eyebrow at me and I raised an eyebrow at him in return. "What?" I asked, confused by his response to my request. "Is there something wrong with wanting a cake with flower decorations on it?" I knew he could do flowers from all the ones in the window of the bakery so I didn't see what was wrong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Corey- He looked at her and frowned. "You alright? I hope I didn't make you upset." His hand rested on her shoulder and he gentl rubbed it.

Sam- He nodded and bumped her elbow with his slightly. He looked at her with a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand softly. "You'll do fine. I have confidence in your mad skills of driving." He chuckled to himself and looked down at their hands. "No, but really, I know you'll pass. Your an amazing driver."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Sohpie
"Your no fun. That's my problem." I say and get off the bed and sit on the ground. I pull a pup to my lap and sigh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Thanks, but I'd like to point out that I'm only an amazing driver because you're an amazing teacher." I paused for a second to kiss Sam's cheek before we continued walking. Our feet soon touched the forest path which lead to the mansion and I smirked slightly as an idea came into my mind. "I'll race you back, the loser has to sleep in their underwear tonight." Of course, that might be nothing to worry about for Sam, but it was something to worry about for me, so it at least gave me the incentive to try and win. I would probably win anyway since I was faster than Sam so I pursed my lips as I thought for a moment. "I'll even give you a head start, just to be fair."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Corey- He laid back onthe bed and gripped his face in his hands and sighed. "I'm sorry I'm no fun." He slid his hands down his face and looked up at the ceiling.

Sam- He tilted his head a little and smirked. "Hmmm... I think a head start would still end up with me sleeping in my underwear." He looked down the path and nodded. "Either way, it's worth a try. If I lose, I'll be completely embarrassed." He sucked in a deep breath before shifting and running down the path towards the mansion. He paced himself, saving his energy for when they were the closest to the mansion.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

((And if Reyna were to lose... Muwahaha! She'd be humiliated! XD))

I smirked slightly and waited a couple seconds before transforminh and chasing after Sam, catching up with each bound. I'd new I'd win regardless, and it seemed as if Sam was already going as fast as he could, so I just kept up an even pace.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Sam- He looked over at Reyna and padded faster until he could jump in front of her. He knew it would slow her down for a moment, but a moment was still a moment. He carefully placed his feet as they ran, wary of tree roots and rocks randomly placed in the path. The mansion came slightly into view and he urged himself to go faster.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

When Sam jumped in front of me, I was forced to slow down so that he didn't land on top of me, but once he was on the ground again I ran faster, trying to pass in front of him. As the mansion came into view, I was sure that I would be in front again after a couple more paces and that I would win, but Sam unexpectedly ran faster! I didn't think that he could run any faster! I desperately tried to catch up, but it wasn't enough and he just beat me to the front door. It was a good thing I was a wolf right now, otherwise I'd be blushing bright red!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Sam- He shifted human and leaned against the side of the mansion beside the door. He struggled to regain his breath and he smiled at her. "I seriously thought I was going to lose." His hand gripped his ribs and he started laughing. _ I don't have to sleep in my underwear. I don't think I've ever been more relieved. Embarrassment avoided, except I'm probably gonna be embarrassed with her in the same bed._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm

I transformed back into a human just so that I could narrow my eyes at Sam for laughing and then just rolled my eyes. My plan to make Sam embarrassed backfire, and I was going have to pay the consequences for that later. "Yeah, well next time you wont win, I'll make sure of it." Despite my slightly annoyance at the laughing, I was blushing bright red at the thought of sleeping in my underwear next to Sam, in fact, him seeing me in my underwear was embarrassing enough, let alone sleeping next to him in my underwear!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Sam- He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry, I was laughing at the fact that I had no hope of winning. Maybe I'm getting better?" He kissed her cheek and slipped his hand into hers. "You don't have to go through with bet if you don't want to, I mean, if it makes you feel any better. Or I could just do the same, embarrass myself too so you won't feel weird." He shrugged and opened the door for her. "Maybe that would make it all just weird though?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:24 pm

"Yeah, you sleeping in your underwear as well would just make it even more weird." I sighed and walked inside, still holding Sam's hand so that I led him inside with me. "I'll just go through with it and suffer. It'd be unfair if I cancelled the forfeit thing just because I lost. Just... Don't make any comments later, ok? Not even a 'You're beautiful'." Calling me beautiful when I was just in my underwear would be strange. Very strange.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Sam- "Yes ma'am." He smirked and turned to her. "I promise to keep my compliments to myself and I don't think you'll have a problem with my hands. Just keep the snuggling to a minimum, it'll be kinda awkward for me, since I'm not exactly used to having a woman such as yourself in my bed, dressed as you will be." He shook his head. "I'm gonna go ahead and try that nap. My offer stands." He gave her a gentle kiss and rubbed his thumb across her cheekbone. "I love you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I kissed Sam back while I had the chance and when he pulled away I replied with, "Snuggling to a minimum. Got it. And I love you too." I grinned and gave Sam another quick kiss before I went upstairs into my room to start designing our costumes.

((Getting ready to go out so will be slow now Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Ellow. ^_^ reposts for nadine amd suzie would help, and ill reply to everything else! Ps, sorry for spelling errors/grammar mistakes. I hate my phone. -_-

mandie anderson; I sat down on the couch, and I opened up my book to the bookmarked page. I took a sip of my tea as I followed the words on the page. I found it slightly difficult to focus, though, because my mind kept on drifting to Henry, and his adorable face, and his muscles, and his great kisses. I set down the open book on my leg, and I closed my eyes. I just sat there and daydreamed about me and him. It was great! I hadn't daydreamed about someone since Joshua. It was nice finally getting over with him, even if it wasn't fully. Joshua wasn't coming back, and I had to understand that. And I think I was actually beginning to.

suzie sylvester; repost?

ryan phillips; "Yeah, but unlike you, I let my weakness show. People don't respect me. They see me as weak and unstable... I mean, that's what I am... or at least I think so..." I looked down at my hands in my lap and fumbled with my thumbs. "I'm sorry for rambling on so much... I'm sure you have better things to do than listen to my... um... problems... issues... whatever they are!" I sighed and took one last sip of the beer, throwing the bottle at a pillow on the ground. The pillow embraced the impact and it didn't bounce. Good. I didn't want to clean up broken glass. Plus I would be embarrassed if I broke it in front of Shelly.

maddox anderson; I reached the door where Cassidy was standing at, and shrugged. "Well? I thought I would run at my human speed, ya know? I didn't think it would be a fair race if I went at full-blown vamp speed." I would just tell her straight up. She was a smart girl, and she already knew that I should've won. I mean, what werewolf can run faster than a vampire? None. That's how many. "So, you ready for that spaghetti now?" I asked as I held the door for her to walk inside. I walked in after her, and followed to the kitchen. I went over to the cupboard with the pots, and grabbed two. One for the noodles, and one for the sauce. I filled one with water and threw in a little oil. I set it on the stove and turned the burner on. I put the other pot on the other burner, and lit that one too. "It might be a while, but I can make some garlic bread or something for an appetizer?" I somewhat asked her as I grabbed the noodles and sauce from the pantry.

nadine anderson; repost?

giselle caldwell; I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm feeling much happier now. Thank you. You really made me feel better." Well, somewhat. I still didn't like what I did, and I felt that I was never gonna be forgiven, but he did make me feel better, even if it was just temporarily. It was nice to have friends again. After Jeremy hated me, and Mandie turned her back on me, I haven't had any friends. And I feel like I'm starting fresh. Jake doesn't know my history. I told him, but he didnt have to experience that with me. He's different. He accepts me. And I like it.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Sam- He walked upstairs and into his room, shutting the door behind him. His yes looked around and he sighed. _I suppose I should clean up, if she does decide to come on over._ He picked up his clothing from the floor and tossed it in the basket. He picked up some of his things and dusted slightly. Looking in the mirror, his hands brushed across the small beard he had frowning and he sighed. _Just a small trim, that's all. Cut it back down to normal._ He walked ingot he bathroom and began shaving.

Give me a sec for a repost
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next