House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 am

They have kids you know.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 am

I know XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:14 am

"True, and I doubt that I want to know. I laughed a little and then, when I got back to the pool, I canonball into the water, surfacing and flicking my head so that the wet hair moved out of my eyes. I then swam to the edge of the pool and gestured for Summer to come over. When she did, I suggested, "Maybe you could take this oppurtunity to spend some time with Kiara and talk about taking her to the mall and stuff."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 am

Name- Alpha
Nickname(s)- Just Alpha
Age- 45 (He appears around 19-23 years old)
Gender- Male
What are you? Elf
Family- He's an orphan. So none
Quotes(?)- "What's in it for me?"
Friends- N/A
Enemies- N/A
Girlfriend- N/A
Talents- Alpha is a talented thief and has great acrobatic skills and dexterity. He's great with a dagger and can lock-pick quite well. He can be quite stealthy when he wants to be and can pull off a lie fairly easily. He grew up on the street so he's pretty street-smart.
Flaws- Alpha isn't the wisest and makes decisions that help himself, regardless of who they may hurt or what it might take to achieve what he wants. He's also rather drawn into himself and doesn't like getting close to others.
Type- Alpha would prefer to be alone than to have a girlfriend.
Personality- Alpha was orphaned at a very young age and has always looked out for only himself. On the streets caring for other people could well get you killed. He's never been one for sticking around in one place long or getting caught up in relationships.
Almost nothing scared him save perhaps bogs. He just has a bad feeling about them.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Alpha has always been intrigued with thievery which led him to join a thieves guild.
Goals- Get money and watch out for himself.
History- I'll type something out later.
Style- Alpha wears thin leather armor that will protect him without causing him too much trouble moving. He keeps a knife in a sheath on his belt at all times. When not wearing his armor he usually wears a loose, thin, white shirt, brown leather pants, and black boots.
Looks- Alpha is a tall elf of 6'7" and is well built with slim shoulders perfectly suited to his career choice. He's flexible and thin allowing him to get in and out of wherever he wants. His muscled have become well-toned due to the amount of running and acrobatics he does. Though he doesn't have a six-pack or bulging muscled you can feel the muscles under his skin. If you ever saw his stomach it would be flat but firm.
He has somewhat high, yet not very distinct, cheekbones and long, pointy ears, like many of his race. His skin is a pale silver-grey color that almost makes him look dead at first. His long silver hair compliments both his skin and his grey-black eyes making him naturally handsome.
His body is littered with scars however, taking away from his looks. One scar runs from his right eyebrow, down through his eye - leaving it totally silver - and down to his mid-cheek. His chest had claw marks running from his left shoulder to his waist. His left arm bears multiple scars from a blade cutting into his flesh as he tried to defend himself. On the right side of his chest a stab wound is slowly healing.

So that's Alpha. My D&D character

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 am

I don't really wanna RP the gang one really anymore.

Summer
I slide into the water and shrug. "I guess. But be warned. There are guys at the mall" I laugh and swim over to Kiara. "Hey Kiara. Inwas thinking maybe we could go to he mall one of these days. Go shopping more some clothes. Maybe meet adds new people."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 am

45 and muscular? Wow... Strange... And Kiara was on a pool chair with Kiara so I'll just pretend Summer went over to the pull chair.

"Sounds fun, but I might have to look after Hope that day, so can she join the shopping spree?" I asked with a smile. It had been a while since I went shopping so it would be interesting to go to the mall.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 am

He's an elf. So he looks around 23 if not younger. He may actually look closer to 19. Should've mentioned that I guess... *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 am

Summer
"I was kinda hoping it would be just the two of us. Your father can watch Hope when we're gone. He'll watch over her just fine."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 am

Corey- "I noticed." His hands grabbed onto her legs to hold her onto his back and he walked up the steps to his room. "I'm going to get a new shirt, and I suppose I'll just take you with me."

Sam- He smiled and nodded. "I think you'd look quite amazing dressed as Aphrodite. I'd like to be a Greek god couple. It sounds like a good idea." He looked from their hands to her green eyes. "I don't think I want to go as Zeus and Hera though. Zeus wasn't very faithful in that relationship a all and I wouldn't want to represent that in our relationship. I think Adonis and Aphrodite are the only ones I wouldn't mind going as really. Hades is married to his niece, so that's out. Plus, I wouldn't want to be Hades."

Riley- "I suppose I'm full of love and determination. Plus all the other human stuff." He laughed slightly and gave her a charming smile. "I knew we wouldn't watch much tv. Everything went according to plan."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 am

Sohpie
I laugh and play around with his hair. I laughed and when we got to his room so hopped off him back and walked to my room slipping on new clothes since the other were wet. "I'm better!" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 am

Yeah mentioning that might've been a good idea... Sapphira! -_- F*** off. *Gasps.* You swore! But you never swear! DX

"But I..." I knew dad could take of Hope, but I worried about her, I didn't want to be away from my little sister... Still... I heaved a sigh and nodded. "Ok, but as ling as dad texts me with updates on how Hope's doing."

"Well, as long as dressing up as them doesn't make us look too arrogant, then I'm ok with it too."

((Sorry low battery! Brb!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

Summer
"Kiara. You know You can't be there for Hope 24/7. Your going to have to leave to do things without her." I say and sit down on the chair next to her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 am

"But I'm the closest thing to a mom that she has, if I abandon her and do things without her, then she'll have no one..." I didn't want to abandon Hope like my mom did, I wanted to be there for her whenever she needed me, so that she never felt alone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 am

Summer
"Kiara, I'll be around from now on. Either me being a family friend or a babysitter. I'll be there taking care of her too. So she won't be alone. But you need to Atleast get away and have some time alone. Maybe get a makeover. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 am

aw
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 am

Corey- He smiled and grabbed a new tank top from the dresser. "Well, you look as amazing as always."

Sam- He shook his head and looked at her. "We won't. It's not like we're full of ourselves. I mean your attractive, I've heard I'm attractive, but who really cares enough to think we're being full of ourselves by dressing as Aphrodite and Adonis?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 am

Sohpie
"And your mushy like always" I say with a laugh and stick my tongue out at him and fall back onto the bed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 am

Corey- "A kind of mushy." He walked tot he bed and laid beside her. His hand traced small patterns into her shoulder and he smiled. "What should we do now? More planning?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 am

So Summer was going to be hear for Hope too? Was she trying to replace my mom? No, she wouldn't, at least I doubted she would anyway, since she barely knew us... Unless she was only doing this to try to get to dad. I wouldn't allow that! He had been hurt way to many times, gone into depression too many times because of women, and I didn't want that to happen again, I didn't want him to become so close to breaking. "Look, I appreciate that you're trying to help our family but.. We're fine. Dad doesn't need you, Hope doesn't need you and I don't need you so just... Just don't bother, ok?" I looked down at Hope on my lap, frowning and trying to hide the tears that were trying to appear as I remembered all the times dad went into depression.

"True, I suppose." I thought about it for a moment and then nodded my head. "Ok, we'll be Aphrodite and Adonis, but on one condition: We wear more clothes than the greeks portray them as wearing." I chuckled slightly but I was actually being rather serious. We would wear full togas, not walk around naked or with thin strips of cloth around our waists! As I waited for Sam to agree, the waitress came with our food and drinks and I took a sip from my Fanta.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 am

Has Peeta stopped being lazy yet? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 am

I'll go add it. And why were you calling for/yelling at Sapphira?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:59 am

Well Alpha looks 19, Sapphira's 19, Sapphira kinda has a thing for elves and sprites >:3 And, like I said, f- Nooo! No swearing! I get it, I get it! *Mumbles so that Sapphira can't hear.* I just think not moving on's stupid...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:59 am

Summer
"Look Kiara. I'm not trying to make your father from you or anything. I know your mom left you. I'm just trying to be friendly. And I never knew I could gy so hated for being friendly." I say and stand up from the pool chair and walk inside. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass and fill it with water. I shake my head and take a sip.

(Untill Kiara likes Summer! HAHAHAHAHA!! Lol)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 am

Ah XD I think they'd both just glare at each other XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 am

Minx: smiled and nodded "I havent really seen your playful side yet, had i?" I tilted my head "I dont think I have."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next