House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am

Ellie- "If anything, I'd run towards them just to see if their powers are cool. But I'm not a normal 17 year old girl. I'm a bit wild, but in a good kind of way." She smiled and stepped away from the tree. "Well best friend, I think I'm tired of this walk. What shall we do now?"

Sam- Walking towards the door, he looked over at her slightly. "I'd have been happy to buy your things for you today." His hands squeezed hers gently and he opened the front door for her. "It's not really a big deal to me to pay for some clothing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

Adam
"Well I can throw you into the water and laugh at you" I say laughing and stick my to the out at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 am

"Yeah, at one point I was but how did-" I thought about it and gasped as the answer come into my mind. "You can see people's past, can't you? That's so awesome!"

I froze slightly as Kiara mentioned that, because I didn't want anyone to know about my past, the part about me trying to be killed for my powers or the part about me killing out of revenge. A few people knew about the latter, but they had never really seen it - except Lucy who had actually witnessed it several times - and I didn't want anyone to ever see it. That was the past I was putting behind me and keeping under lock and key, the past that I didn't want Summer to know.

"I wont get all fussy, don't worry." I would make that promise to myself, because I didn't want to spoil the fun, especially now that Peeta and I were getting along rather than yelling at each other like we had this morning. "What are the controls? I might be of more use to you in this game if I know how to shoot people."

"Yeah, but if I buy more than 1 or 2 items of clothing, I'd feel bad for making you pay for it all, so it'd probably be best if I just pay for all of it." I walked out of the mansion ahead of Sam, still holding his hand so that he was walking out with me. "Besides, sometimes I have expensive tastes, and I just got my allowance so... Yeah..." Well I should've gotten my allowance anyway. I got my allowance halfway through each month so, in theory, the money should be in my bank account.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

Summer
"That never happened to me before. That was the first time that ever happened." I look over at her then down at my water. Thinking they might battle me for that one thing.

(She's a seer kinda like thing. Shes a witch with a power to see things people let her. Something they don't lock up.)

Peeta
"Alroght here" I pointed to all the buttons and explained what they did. How to move. How to shoot things and how to jump over things. "Alright. You got it now?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 am

((Cool cool, then Joe doesn't have to worry about her finding out about his past Very Happy))

"Still, it's pretty awesome! Seeing someone's past is so much cooler than being able to show people your thoughts! Can we swap powers?" I laughed a little and then started eating my ice cream since it had started to melt a little.

((And Joe's still frozen XD))

I went over the controls in my head and then nodded. "Yeah, I've got it. Now let's shoot some bad guys." I gave Peeta a smile and then focused on the tv screen, waiting for the game to start. I was just hoping that I didn't let Peeta down with how terrible my gaming skills were, otherwise he might not ask me to play the game with him ever again and we'd just have to do normal boring date stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:15 am

Summer
I laugh alittle and look over at her. "I don't think we can do that. Here give me your hand I wanna see something." I say and hold out my hand.

(What should she see?)

Peeta
"Alright" insay and start the game. We were in the woods with a few guns. The one we were holding then a spare. I moved my guy onto a trail and had him start running. I killed a few guys punching them with my gun to save bullets.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 am

meep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 am

Ellie- She shook her head and stuck out her arms towards him. "You better not, I hate getting wet in casual clothing. It gets all heavy and white gets see through."

Sam- "It's not like I don't have money." He gave up the argument, knowing its always best to let the woman win. "Alright, but I'm paying for my own. There's no question to that." _ I don't expect anyone to pay for anything I want. Nobody ever did, and nobody ever will. Especially now that I'm grown._ He caught up to her and walked at her side.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 am

Adam
"Alright fine" I laugh then go pick her up and sling her over my shoulder. I then head back to the mansion bouncing here and there making her bounce on my shoulder.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 am

((Her dog Gabe protecting her when she was little. He used to lie right in front of the crib so that no one would be able to get to her, and sometimes she'd climb out of the crib and sleep in the floor next to him.))

"Ok then." I held Summer's hand with one hand while the other made sure I kept eating my ice cream. I tried to keep my mind blank so that I didn't accidentally let Summer see my thoughts when she was busy concentrating on looking at my past.

Once the game started, I got my character to start running around, keeping close to the trees to avoid bullets and then getting close to people so that I could knock then out with my gun, like Peeta was doing. At one point I came across a character and ran up to him, hitting him with my gun. That was, until I noticed the 'ally' icon above his head. "Woops, sorry Peeta, I didn't realise it was you!" I quickly ran off in another direction so I wouldn't come across him and get confused again. Luckily I hadn't killed peeta, just damaged him a little. "Are there any first aid kits or something on this game? I feel kinda bad about accidentally hitting you."

"Ok, that sounds fair." I walked into town with Sam and then looked around at all the different stores selling clothes, from expensive designer brands to cheap, non-branded clothes. "Ok, so where would you like to go first?" I asked my boyfriend with a grin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 am

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 am

Summer
My eyes went white once again seeing her as a baby in the crib. There was a dog on the ground. I watched as she crawled out of the crib and lay ment to the dog. I then let her be able to see it by transporting it into her mind.

Peeta
"Don't worry ill heal. It doesn't take long for that I happen anyways "" insay as I ran through the woods shooting the guys. For pay back I shot Katniss only scaring her alittle untill she healed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 am

Ellie- she giggled and gripped handful of the back of his shirt in her hands. " Put me down, and I won't be forced to hug you to death you undead softie." She laughed at her own comment and buried her face in the shoulder of his shirt.

Sam- "Whereever you want to get your clothing from. I'd rather you go first." He looked around and half smiled. _Town isn't that bad. I rather like it really. People don't know about what we are, don't give us crazy looks. Everyone's got their own place to be. Their own things to do._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

Adam
I laugh "Nah I'm good." I say with a smirk and look over my shoulder at her. Even through all I saw was the back of her head.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am

Ellie- She sighed and tugged on his shirt again. "Come on, please? I'd love you forever best friend? Besides, your kinda tall, and I'm a bit of a baby with heights goliath." She smirked and tried wiggling out of his grip.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am

Adam
I smirk and throw her up into air from my shoulder. I then catch her and set her on her feet. "There you go" insay laughing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 am

Ellie- She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his chest. "Thanks again for being awesome, I can't beleive I get to have somebody as great as you as a pal." She pulled away and looked up at his face slightly. "Things must be turning up for me."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Adam
I laugh and look down at her. "Am I your new teddy bear? Along with you cook and foot rest?" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 am

Ellie- She nodded and hugged him again. "Definitely, so warm and cuddly. I could hug you all day, but I can't. If Turk saw, he'd think the worst possible thing." She rolled her eyes and rested her face against his chest. "You don't mind if I hug you right?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 am

Adam
I laugh and nod. "As long as you don't chock me I'm fine." I say smiling down at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 am

Ellie- "I won't choke you." She pulled her arms away and rubbed the back of her neck. "So, Teddy, wanna go to town and check out the aquarium? It's interesting enough, and I feel like doing something." She bit her lip and held out her hand. "Please?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:37 am

Adam
I laugh and nod. "Ok ok let's go. But Yiu lead the way this time" insay an smirk down at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am

Ellie- She grabbed his hand and smiled. "Well, we have to walk. Since all I have is my bike and I doubt you want to be seen on the back of my motorcycle." She looked at him and smirked. "So, let's make conversation on our way."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 am

Adam
"That's boring" I say with a laugh. "Why don't we just run there. It's would be better. Just no races."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 am

Ellie- She bit her lip and looked around. "It would have to be human form. I can't go all wolf in town." Her hand slipped out of his and she ruffled her hair. "Cause, people and all. They are bound to flip out at the sight of a wolf in a rural area."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next