House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:04 am

Vincent sighed. It was clear in Jessie's eyes that she knew what was going on - that she was about to lose her father. "Lilly, why?" He asked, not even looking at her. "There are so many other people who are better than Joe and possibly better then myself, so why him? Why are you letting your love for a murderer break up the perfect family we have?" Theodore was going to live barely remembering his father, Jessie was not going to see him again and... And what about Lucius? What about Galian and Darkess' relationship? They were supposed to be getting married but now they'd never see each other. This wasn't just breaking up one family, this was breaking up two...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 am

Lilly: 'he makes me feel human,thats why"

lilly is killing me! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 am

"And I don't." It wasn't a question merely a mumbled statement. Vincent heaved a sigh, knowing that he was losing this battle to keep their family together. "What about Darkess, Lucius and the Galian beast? This is affecting their lives too. If we get a divorce, they'll never be able to see each other again." Who knows how that would affect the Beast's health. Galian would obviously be upset, but if that sorrow turned into anger, he might start killing innocent people and Vincent would have to try and control him more often.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am

Kat- "Get the fuck away from my car. And you're no more special than any other half breed. You're a guy who was given a bit too much power and now you think you're better than everyone else. But you're not. You're just an ass. An ass that kills people." And that was why I killed the supernatural.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 am

Suzie Sylvester; I heard a knock on the door, so I put down the crackers and went to answer the door. I swung open the door and smiled a bit. Well, this guy was cute. I didn't really know him though. So, he must be new. "Hello. Who're you?" I asked, still smiling a bit.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 am

Seth
"Nah I'm good. Plus if I killed people you would see me killing them right now. But I was raised with human mostly. So I know how to control it." I look at her and raise an eyebrow. "I don't kill for food and I don't kill humans every night for blood."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 am

Lilly: "they can Visit,but we wont see eachother.they will.Darkess will keep Lucius." I stood there,holding all the pain darkess was causing inside.Also the pain she was feeling
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 am

Wow... She still looked as beautiful as ever. My heart sped up a little but then I quickly calmed down, reminding myself that she probably had a boyfriend now and I was meant to be staying here whilst trying not to be recognised or detected. "Uh, hi there, I'm Lucas." I replied. Wait, no, Suzie had gotten mad at me the last time I used a fake name, but... I judged her face for a moment and realised she really didn't have a clue who I was. It should be fine. "Well, actually I'm Logan but my middle name's Lucas, so please call me Lucas." I failed at making it seem smooth and not messed up, but I continued anyway, holding my hand out to Suzie. "It's nice to meet you. I've come to live here for a little while." I gave Suzie a small smile, hoping that I hadn't messed things up already and desperately hoping that Suzie had forgotten ever talking to a guy called Logan.

The Galian Beast whimpered in Vincent's mind, not wanting to be seperated from his family but Vincent ignored him, knowing that there was nothing he could do about it. "Well, if this is what you want and there's no way I can persuade you otherwise... Fine, but you're making a big mistake, Lilly. He's not good for you. You deserve better."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 am

Lily: "I made no mistake.Im making a right one." I heard one door open then close,then another open and close,I didnt know who was going into rooms but I wanted this over..

Jessie: I packed up some of my things.I was staying with daddy.and then I packed daddy's stuff.Some of it.and I sat on the bag.waiting for daddy to come up.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am

"Fine, we'll get divorced. I'll call you when I get into contact with a layer about this." Vincent then went upstairs to the room he shared with Lilly - the room she had fade with his brother in - only to find Jessie there, sitting on the bed with a packed suitcase. "Jessica, what are you doing?" He asked in a gentle voice, knowing that she could be emotional right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 am

Suzie Sylvester; "Nice to meet you, Logan. I'm Suzie." I smiled and shook his hand. I remembered a couple of years ago, I met a boy named Logan. He told me that we were together for a while, but then I got freaked out and he left once he killed Sapphira's husband, Jay. I never really tried to find him, because I didn't think Sapphira would like it if I actually did find him. She would want to kill him. And he never came back or anything. But oh well. I realized that I was thinking for a while, and I was still shaking Lucas' hand, so I dropped his hand, blushing a bit. "I apologize. Once I start thinking, it's hard to stop..." I looked back up at him. He was cute, though. Not like a boy, but more like a man. Ever since I supposedly lost my memory, I hadn't grown at all. I had to call and ask Jacob about it, and he told me that the way he did the spell, I would never grow. It didn't necessarily mean that I wouldn't die of old age, it just meant that I wouldn't appear older. Ever... I began yelling at him, and that led to me feeling bad, which led to us talking again, which led to other things... Well, we were together for about a year, but then we got into a fight and he left again. And I didn't even care.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 am

"It's fine, you're forgiven." Suzie's blush was just as cute as I remembered it too and it made me grin. She hadn't changed a bit - literally - which I guessed was a which thing but oh well. I was kind of standing awkwardly in the threshold so I walked inside and closed the door behind me. "So, what's it like living here?" This was a huge improvement from when I first came here and tried to sneak in and keep everyone away from me, but that didn't mean I had changed entirely, I just... I knew Suzie, and I was more in control of the demon, so I wasn't as panicky.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 am

Jessie: "im not staying.I dont want a step dad..they do bad things to the children daddy..I want to learn from you only.no one else.Im not being left here."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

Well, Vincent certainly didn't want Joe to be around his children, influencing them to do bad things, but Vincent knew that if he took both children with him, he'd be in trouble, and although Jessie would be the least likely to be influenced by his b****** of a brother, it would be bad to take a newborn baby away from it's mother... Vincent sighed and, deciding that Lilly would be a good enough mother to make sure that Joe didn't turn his son bad, he reached out a hand to Jessie. "Come on, we'll take the hoverboard down to Shinra manor." It would be a long trip to Nibleheim where he previously lived and where Shelke now resided, but Vincent was sure that they'd be able to surive it if they stopped for a short while in Junon - maybe Costa del Sol, just so that Jessie could experience a holiday in the sun.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

Jessie: I smiled and took his hand "and my clothes? what will I do without them? I need them,right?" I was holding my sketch book and my drawing kit in my one hand "I dont want to lose you daddy..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am

"You wont lose me, Jessica, but haven't you packed any of your clothes in the suitcase?" He raised an eyebrow at Jessie and looked at the things she was holding plus the suitcase. Change of plans, it would be dangerous to try and ride the hoverboard with so much stuff. He'd have to phone Cid and asked for a ride in the Shera.

*Faceplam.* I just realised I need to edit Logan's post -_- give me a sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 am

Edited Logan's post and I'm off to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am

Jessie: "Yeah but it wont be able to stay on the hoverboard..it'll fall off and there is no room on it." It was true,I don even think I would even fit on it "Iss there something else we can ride on or in?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Ugh! DX I snuffed sugar (like what you do with coke) and now my nose sorta burns =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Kat- "I don't believe that." Vampires weren't born. They were made. "Ever werewolf and vampire kills at least someone. And you're bound to do it again. So I'm protecting my kind. I'm sure you can understand." I glared at him and made my way towards the car.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Seth
I grab her arm and look at her. "One day you will wish your immortal. Cause when your dead and have no kids no one will be around to hunt us." i take off my glasses and look at her once again. She knew I was right.

It would be funny if they dated :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Kat- I just glared at her, trying to get my arm away from him. "Let go of me! And you think I'm the only hunter? No way! There are hundreds of us!" It was a rough estimate. "And I don't want any kids." He always thought he was right didn't he? Well he was wrong.

I've decided to at least type up a form for Nate.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Seth
"And there are immortals out there who kill hunters." I pop my fangs out and reach over her pulling something from her pocket. It was black and it looked immortal and evil. "Where the hell did this come from?" I say and looked up her "Were you by any chance hunting a witch or something?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"I'm dealing with that right now Vincent answrred." Pilling out his phone and making arrangement. Once things were done, he hung up and turn to Jessie. "We have to meet Cid by Heaven's gates."

*Mumbles incoherently.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

You should really go back to sleep XD You've been waking up early recently.

What did he pull from her pocket? *confused*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next