House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 am

But that would ruin the drama...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 am

ok,then we skip the joe-lilly talk and make lilly tell vincent the truth due to the truth spell
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 am

I guess that's fair, but Joe's going to be hiding from Vincent's wrath.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 am

Kat- I stumbled backwards, my eyes wide. "Stay back." I pulled out my knife and held it in a way that'd make it hard for him to get and easy for my to protect myself with. Bullets wouldn't do much to stop him so why waste the ammo?
(Don't actually have him bite her. He can get close if you want)

I was ust thinking about it and I actually don't think vampires have strong skin personally. I would think they'd have weaker skin. But whatevs.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 am

Fair enough. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 am

Sorry, I was just thinking about that. Then again it might be super thick. I mean they do get super strong so *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 am

Dont worry I'm just having him scare her

Seth
I laugh as I step closer to her. "This is why you don't try to know a immortal before you kill them. Cause we can learn your moves. Your scent. We can find everyone who love.ike your brother Jack or whatever."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

That's what I was thinking, super stregnth and super strong skin XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 am

Lilly: I went downstairs,getting ready for the loud fight me and Vincent would have "Vincent,may I speak to you?".I sat on the couch,lookig over at him,i took a deep breath.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

Vincent looked over his book and gave Lilly a small smile. "Sure." He put in a bookmark and set the book down on the arm of the chair. "What would you like to talk about?" He then realised that Lilly seemed nervous about something and his brow furrowed in worry. "Is something wrong?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 am

Lilly; He was really going to hate me for what im about to say "I love joe,Vincent" he was going to go insane.Even galian.Galian would possibly kill me before I could even run...but he knows he cant kill me.He kills me,darkess goes with me
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 am

Vincent's eyes widened a little bit. For a moment he thought Lilly was playing a cruel joke, but Lilly wouldn't do that to him. "No you don't, Lilly." He shook his head in disbelief. "You... We're married Lilly! You love me so much that you married me! Joe's bad, a murderer, why would you ever love him?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 am

Lilly: "He doesnt treat me like a fragile object in a glass case! He treats me like a real person! Gives complements,tells more than what you do!" He kept me like an object Joe did not.I knew this was killing me right now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 am

This was a kick to the stomach - Lilly pointing out bad things about Vincent and comparing it to his brother. The brother she apparently loved. "I treat you like a fragile object because you mean a lot to me and I'd hate to see you get hurt! And I do treat you like a real person, Lilly, I real and special person! And as for the compliments, I thought it was obvious how beautiful you are and how much I love you!" Vincent arose from his seat then, intending to go over to Lilly and grab her by the shoulders - shake some sense into her or something - but he decided against it. "I love you, Lilly, he's pretending to love you and trying to get you to fall for him because he knows how much it would hurt me to watch you fall for him! Don't let him decieve you!" Vincent was losing his composure, getting furious at his brother and annoyed at his so called wife for falling in love with Joe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 am

Lilly: "He isnt pretending.If he was,we wouldnt have faded this morning.And the night you 'fainted'" that must have been a smack in the face for him.I stood,darkess was going insane in my own body. "you shouldnt treat me just liek a fragile object.a person.You can care and treat me as im real.This is my last life to be on.once im dead,im gone."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 am

No... Just no. This wasn't just falling for his brother, this was an affair?! Vincent's hands trembled with rage. "Where is he?" His tone was dark and menacing, and it was pretty obvious that he was going to kill Joe with the way his right arm reached towards Cerberus. Joe had done it this time, he had ruined the family just because he hated Vincent and that was the last straw.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 am

Kat- I shook my head. "No you don't. You get to know whoever I let you learn about!" I was actually very careful about that. Unless they could read minds no one could see through my disguises and get to know how I thought. They could only know how whoever I was pretending to be at the time thought.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 am

*leans back, grabs popcorn, and smirks* This should be good...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 am

Lilly: "Im not telling you." I was fed up being treated like this.I looked at Jessie who came down and seen her father going for the gun her eyes widen "jessie,go upstairs,now" Jessie wasnt even going.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 am

"candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" XD That's an awesome quote
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 am

Vincent glared at Lilly for a moment Before he walked over to Jessie and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Do what your mother says a go to your room, ok?" In his mind, Vincent was trying to think of ways to get Lilly to change her mind and stay with him, because he didn't want this to turn into yet another Lucrecia incident, especially not when he truly loved Lilly.

((Hey Rae, can we skip Suzie's talk with Sapphira and just go to the time skip thing? I can come back now? Maybe. Ok Smile))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 am

Seth
"You can be surprised on what I can do. I'm different then other immortals. And you know it" onsay and lean on the truck looking at her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah, sure. I'll just put Suzie in the kitchen, eating some crackers. XD And since I'm too lazy to find a new picture for Suzie, can I make her older, but keep her looking like a 15-16 year old?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 am

Jessie: my eyes lowered and I nodded,hurrying upstairs and going into my room.This was not haappening! i didnt want mommy and daddy to break up..I didnt want to lose them and then have a step father..I heard stepfathers are mean and do horrible things to the children.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

((Sure sure Very Happy She'll still look pretty then ^_^"))

Had it really been two years since I was last here? Since I killed my ex's friend's husband? Time really did fly past, especially when you were focused on survival. Well, a little bit of survival and a whole lot of improving who you were. The past 2 years had been spent in a half-way house, trying to learn how to control my demon and I could now, he only came out every now and then when I gave him permission to and we were far away from the town. I had made money by selling my artwork on the streets and as my skills improved, so did my sales. I spent the money on trips to the gym to improve my physical strength and I had even managed to buy myself a car - a really old, run-down car - , as well as driving lessons which had left me broke. I had even gone to the beach, forcing myself to be around girls in bikinis and stuff so that I could beat my nerves. The only things I hadn't managed to conquer was my fear of fading and the fact that I couldn't seem to fight back against spells, but that was only because I hadn't been able to practice getting over those things. I had changed so much, physically too! I was taller, had a beard, had a couple muscles - though nothing major - and my flippy hair was gone, replaced by slightly shorter, spiked up hair. I had done this partially to look older and partially to avoid detection; the people from my life 2 years ago may have still been living here and I didn't want them to know that I was here. Why was I here any way? Trying to relive the past maybe, but probably to just see how Suzie's doing now. I never forgot her; how could I? I changed because of her, I managed to actually get close to her instead of locking her out like the rest of the world, and the two years away had all been so that Suzie could forget me, and so that I could become the good boyfriend that she had deserved. I wondered if she had moved on, found someone better than me. A part of me hoped so, but a part of me wished she still had feelings for me, though she probably didn't what with the memory loss and all... Heaving a sigh as I looked at the front door of the mansion, I decided that thinking about the past was pointless, even if it was the reason why I was here for the next week or two. Adjusting my backpack on my back, which was full of art supplies snd s couple extra clothes, I walked up the path to the door door and knocked, taking a deep breath. I just hoped no one recognised me...

((Big pre-written post of awesomeness! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next