House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

She's posting for stuff as it comes up I think XD

Allise- I frowned a bit when I heard his thoughts. "None of us runs it. It just sort of... Runs itself. Everything's always in stock. It has everything we need..." He thought I was just a lost weak girl, didn't he? "Everyone at the mansion is there for a reason, okay? I was running from something and happened upon the mansion. No one's found me yet. And maybe you just weren't looking in the right place."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

"I believe you." I looked up at her and grinned. "Thanks for that by the way. It was very satisfying to watch." The encounter with Grell worried me, though. If HE could track me down, who knows how many others could? I looked at Ivy again. I noticed she'd calmed down - must've, because her eyes were now a very nice hazel. I made a decision. "I might have to give this mansion of yours a look."

ahh another one! you're right mort, get yours in a sec.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Yup yup! I do that sometimes.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Ivy
I laugh and nod. "You should. Don't think the dudes would see you in there. With other immortals. But hey. You never know." I smirk and start to walk tI the mansion. "Follow me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

nvm

Rider: I shrugged "maybe it is" I layed back and looked at the celing "I cant do anything.I feel the need to do something..but Im not sure what it is." I looked at him "is it somehing normal for people or something?" I hadnt known much about the human world.Only the world where I come from.I just had the urge to do something...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Wait, Britt, you've played Ib?

Also, hi Death.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 pm

No,I seen the walkthrough by my favorite youtuber Cry.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Maybe it really did have a mind of its own. Maybe it didn't want me. Wouldn't be the first. "Isn't that convenient," I said, still keeping my voice carefully polite. "Everything you need plus protection from whoever you're running from. Don't worry, I won't ask." I could respect a person who had seen danger, who had secrets. I had secrets. Secrets like... I clamped down on the thought. This girl, whoever she was, seemed pretty perceptive and I automatically hid the important information deep within my head. Just in case she could see it in my eyes.
That was the reason I gave myself for not thinking about it. But really, it was just too painful.
"Convenient. Too good to be true?" I always wondered that about the mansion. Even this, even the girl... might it all be a trap?

NOOO TOO MANY!!!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Same here, I was actually watching him play a few minutes ago. Interesting.

Oh, right, I'm sort of depressed and I'm leaving for two weeks on Sunday so I doubt I'll roleplay much for a while.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

awww
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm

hi EOD. *hugs*

What have I gotten into? It would be even more dangerous to stay near the place where Grell had found me. I wasn't thinking straight, clearly. But something kept me walking, following Ivy.
Maybe life would be easier at the mansion. I wouldn't have to survive off what I could steal. I would have time to sharpen up my wits, rest a bit, get stronger. "So how well do you think the mansion would hide me?" I asked Ivy.

"I'm not sure..." I went back over to Rider and brushed her hair out of her face, trying to get her eyes to focus on me, rather than someplace far beyond the cracked and dirty wall of the lodging house.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Rider: I looked in his eyes and smiled alittle "Only if you knew" I placed my hands over his, and I closed my eyes.OPening them again I looked at Slith and pressed my lips to his.It felt nice to kiss him ya'know? I pulled away alittle "sorry.." now I hoped he hadnt gotten upset this time.Looking at him.he looked fine to me
now brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Ivy
I look back at him. "Pretty good. Your scent will be covered with other immortal and human scents." I smirk and shrug. "Just don't go out into the woods alone for a few days. Just Incase. Or not in the dark area Atleast."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Name- Seth
Nickname(s)- Seth?
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Type of Immortal- Werepire
Family- I'm mostly an only child. I had a normal life untill I was 17. That's when my parents both died in a car crash driving home.
Quotes(?)- "Never give up" "Get your head in the game!"
Friends- My old friend
Enemies- The people who killed my parents
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- Im good at cooking and I'm good and football and other sports.
Flaws- I can cook anything upside from really fancy food. He sport I suck at is golf but any other sport I'm best at.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I'm into a girl who will come to my games and cheer me on. Someone who will help me when I'm hurt in a game. And someone who will stick by me if I have to move or go to a different state for a game.
Personality- I'm a guy who will never leave a girl he loves. I will stick by her side and never give her up. I will always watch over her to make sure she doesn't get hurt.
Favorite subjects/Interests- I love animals and nature. I love taking runs through the woods or even parks. I live sports mostly football through.
Goals- I want to be a famous football player. It would be so cool to be one.
[b]History- When I was younger I would always go over to my friends house. I would always sleep over when I got a chance. I loved it over there. But when my parents died that's where I lived untill I knew I could care for myself.

Style- I mostly whee a lot of tank tops with basketball shorts. But when I want to dress up kinda I wear I a dark shirt with a jean jacket or leather with some baggy pants.
Looks- The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Hot_shirtless_guy_26

You guys like???

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Allise- "It's real." I had to perse my lips to stop from saying anything more. I wanted to yell at him to be honest. He was just so bloody... Ugh! Couldn't he accept not everything was a trap?! I led him through the trees the rest of the way to the mansion then stopped once it was in sight. "See? It's real. There's not trap. It's just a house full of people. People like us. People that aren't human."

" I'm buff and I have a strong body. I'm also good at many sports. I have nice dirty blonde hair that falls guess the right way." I don't see how those are flaws.
And nah. I don't find him appealing in any way. He's differentish than your other characters though. So that's good.

Hey EoD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 pm

EOD: I hope I'm wrong. But I think I know what happened. And, god I'm sorry. But I get why you might not want to talk about it and I don't want to upset you again, so I'm going to leave it at that. Call you tomorrow?

I kissed her back and smiled. "It's probably nothing. Being possessed leaves its mark, but it doesn't scar. Usually," I amended, thinking of how I still dreamed Thryllk was in my head and woke up screaming, my blanket ripped in half. But I pushed the thought aside and kissed her more deeply, just because I wanted to.

That was good. And I probably wasn't the only one coming to the mansion to hide, and they (the hiders) were presumably all fine. "Dark area?" I asked. I hadn't heard of any dark area. "Do you mean don't go out when it's dark?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 pm

I tore my eyes away from the mansion at her words."I didn't say anything about a trap," I said cautiously. Was she just a little too perceptive? Or was she just overly familiar with people like me? Both options were threatening: 1 - I didn't like people who could see through me like she could. 2 - I didn't want to meet anyone at that mansion who was like me, or maybe even stronger.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Ivy
I shake my head and looi at him. "Theres a dark area in the woods. Full of dead plants and creepy noises. I love going there. It's nice to go someone that's almost related to me. We are both dark. But I'm more evilish then just dark."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

You're probably right, Death, and no, I don't really want to talk about it. It's stressful enough as it is. Hopefully, I'll get over it enough by Sunday so I'll be able to take several airplanes without imploding from stress and nerves.

Oh, I got a shirt with the TARDIS and the caption, "You Never Forget Your First Doctor" and a beach towel that looks like that TARDIS for camp. I think Mom really got them for me because she's worrying about my current behavior. Anyway, I'll try to rolpelay tomorrow, but we'll see.

Also, Vampire, those weren't what you would call flaws. Flaws are things that make your character less perfect.

I think I'll go to bed now.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

I smiled at her in the dark. "Anyone who kills an evil demon from Hell for a guy she's just met can't be all bad," I said. I liked Ivy, to tell the truth. She was almost like a female demon: distrustful, badass, and confident. But way hotter.

Have fun on your trip, EOD, if I don't talk to you before then. Feel better. You will, I promise.

nice "flaws," vampire.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Allise- He was thinking in comprehensive thoughts! Damnit! Why couldn't he have errant thoughts?! No, I hheard ever words clear as if he said it. Shouted it even. "Just shut up for a second!" I clutched my head for a second and squeezed my eyes shut. Then I opened them again. It'd gotten worse I think. The voices were so much louder than they used to be. And there was all the background noise from the mansion, too.. "We're here, ok? Welcome to the mansion."

I'm worried that you'll stay sad but I know you're strong Smile And I'm always here if you want someone else to be strong for you for a little bit.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"I can cook anything upside from really fancy food. He sport I suck at is golf but any other sport I'm best at."
I think the words in there are a bit jumbled up.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Ya I kinda changed it

Ivy
I smile and walk out of the woods and up into the mansion yards. I look back at him then turn back to the mansion. "Here's the mansion" i say and let go of his arm and walk up to the door and open it. "If you want I can show you your room. I think there's a free one next to me."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm

"I wouldn't mind a room by you," I said, grinning as I settled into the rhythm of the conversation. This, I could understand. "It's a nice house," I continued. "Doesn't look very hidden, though. Unless it's got warding magic or something. In which case it's so well hidden that no one can tell it's there." I saw Ivy's shrug and took that as the answer to my question. Nobody did know.

"I wasn't talking," I said, confused. She was getting stranger by the minute. Anyway. "So this is the mansion." I crossed the lawn and stared up at it, folding my arms. So large, larger than even my parent's house in the woods. And let me tell you, the pack leaders got nice houses. "Thank you... what was your name again?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Rider: I closed my eyes and kissed him back,wrapping my arms around his neck.How come every time I kiss him,it always feels special in sso many ways? I pulled him down onto me sinc well..he was half way hovering over me.And he semed pretty far away in this kiss.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next