House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+2
rae
Scampi
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

Lilly: she nodded,she looked from the corner of her eyes,darkess was taken over lilly,knowing Joe was there,the outsit darkess had was one that she could move in,which was a no sleaved shirt,only the one that goes up to her chest,it was tied around her neck to keep it in place,she looked at the scar from the arrow "Come out,you know you want another fight!" she got out of vincents arms,since darkess,was,well,dark she could sence shadows

Jessie: growled

Blade: Pulled out his sword "he's here"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 am

Nate- I climbed off from the roof, walking through the mansion halls bored. I had been spending a lot of time on my own recently.. Oh well. I should try to find Taylor. Hang out with her and stuff. I walked around more, listening for her voice or trying to find her scent. There it is! I jog, following the scent. When I came to the room she was in, I stood at the door, watching her. I smile a bit and stay silent for now.

Jenna- I pet the little black kitten's fur and smile at it's steady purr. I giggle a bit. Well hello there little shadow! More purring... Did you get lost? Cause you don't have a collar... And you're awfully young. She mews faintly and I nod. You were following Tanya cause you were hungry, weren't you? I take her into the mansion and to the kitchen. I set her down on the counter and take out a bowl, pouring some milk into it then giving it to the kitten. I laughed as she purred and started lapping it up. You've been hungry for a while haven't you? Well, I'll take care of you now little shadow. That can be your name. Shadow Cat!

Stella- I nod and stretch. Then I stood up. I still think it would be cool. Maybe I'll die and find out one day. But I'm super tired now so, g'night. Or morning. Or whatever. I walk away and head back to the mansion. I get inside and go to my new room, laying on the bed and dimming my glow and I fall asleep.

Kersten- I got bored of looking through Fake Daddy's box of stuff for Mommy and I set it to the side, just holding the teddy bear and cuddling it. I climb into Giselle's bed cuddling the teddy bear, Froggy, and Teddy. I so wish I had froggy pajamas... That would be awesome... I yawned and fell asleep.

Grant- I had been sitting in my room, practicing my ice sculptures. My mom had always told me to practice every day. So I stayed sharp. And I did just that. I carved large swan sculptures almost without thinking then flash freezing them so they were like crystal. They glittered like it, lasted like it, but they were fragile. Not tough as a diamond would be... I smirked at a thought and formed a diamond out of ice then flash froze it. It was about as big as my palm and if no one tested how tough it was it could pass as the real thing!

Jasmine- I walk up to my room, taking out my sketchbook and doodling. Some were pictures of Tony, some were dress and clothes designs, some were flowers. It was what I normally drew... People and nature. But not animals. And since I had had so much free-time lately I'd gotten pretty good! At least, I thought so.

Jay- Once Sapphira had gotten her sundae and I had gotten my ice cream cone we went over, sitting at one of little tables and began to eat. It was mind-blowing really... I was getting married in two months and having a kid not long afterwards! A little baby girl... What had we been thinking? Oh ya. Tara. Tara, Taylor, Sapphira and I. My new family. Nice and small unlike the ones where I came from. I liked it.

Tanya- I grin and shrug. Why not? Hey I like coffee right? And he's cool to hang out with. But it kinda sounds like he was asking me out... Was he? I actually had no idea... I'd never dated a guy.. Stolen from them? Sure. Flirted with them to get my way? Definitely. Actually dated one...? Nope. Never

Jet- I sit in the living room, flipping through channels. No. No. No... I get to ghost hunters or whatever. This show is so cheep! They're not real ghost see-ers! I flipped the channel again, just giving up and watching Law and Order.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 am

jay(jaylyn,which is now a boy XD): he walked around inside the mansion

Light: sitting on top of a tree
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 am

Yuffie pulled her shuriken off of her back, determined not to let her friends be in danger again.

Vincent pulled out his gun and aimed it at the area around them, searching for the enemy with his Mako enhanced eyesight. When Vincent spotted who it was, his eyes narrowed into a death glare. "Joe." His words almost came out in a snarl.

Joe stepped out of the bush, glaring back at his older brother. "So you've decided to take my only friend from me, brother." He stated. "And, you've created a child, just like you - a monster. Thats unforgiveable." He chanted and sent a bolt of lightning at Vincent, who quickly dodged it much to Joe's disappointment.

"Woah, brother?!" Yuffie exclaimed. "How come you never told me?!" Now she was hurt, Vincent was her best friend, they never kept secrets. But... Vincent had been hiding this all along? Why?

The song came to the ending and I tried to do the last moves. It didn't work, I couldn't do the spin and ended up tripping over my own feet and falling over. I sighed, annoyed that I could do all the dancing moves excepting the last ones and stood up... to see Nate at the door. He had seen me fall! I blushed and looked down at the floor embarassedly. "Ummm... Hi Nate."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 am

Nate- Hi Tay! You're good at dancing! Just need to work on spinning then you're golden! I go over to her, helping her up then kissing her cheek. No really! You are good! I knew she would deny it but I wasn't a lier!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 am

Darkess: "why have you come back!? You have already hurten my sister enough with your foolishness! and the kid-" she didnt want to mention the name "She isnt a monster! She is one who is special! Dont blame vince for this! And for trying to kill my sister you shall be haunted by my souls! Untill you die!!" she dissapeared into the shadows,waiting for an opening to attack

Blade: "I'll get my sister out of here,I can get out faster" he held the sword still,filled with power

Jessie: She held onto her father,she wasnt going to let her mother die,now,if she can match her demons with her fathers,maybe they can fight together.And an easyer way.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am

I smiled a little at the kiss on the cheek and then shrugged. "I don't think I was that good, but I'll just have to keep trying!" I let out a little giggle and then shut down the computer before giving Nate quick kiss. "How are you, my Kitty?"

Vincent gently handed Jessica over to Blade and then looked over to Yuffie. "Go." He told her.

"What?! Why?!" Yuffie whined, looking over to Vincent and taking her eyes off of Joe. Joe chose that time to send a lightning bolt at Yuffie and the ninja narrowly escaped by doing a backflip.

"My brother's powerful, I would need to unleash my demons." Vincent answered. "If you want to stay nearby, at least take safety in the house."

"Galian likes me!" Yuffie countered, being stubborn. "I'll be fine, Vince."

"All this talking, it's irritating." Joe complained creating a ring of fire around the 3 enemies, one that was slowly growing smaller. "I think I'll just sit back and watch my brother and the ones he care for die slowly."

Vincent let loose a feral growl and transformed into the Galian beast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 am

Nate- I'm good! How are you my dog-girl? I was actually really pretty curious! I hadn't been around so I wanted to know!

Actually I think I'm gonna go play WoW! See ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 am

Blade: he looked at the fire,and growled as the power of the sword dissapeared the fire,he got away with jess

Darkess: she came out from the shadows,full speed,and tackled him,pinning him to the floor "Let them go you basterd!" she will use her souls to kill him from the inside of his body,she will do it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 am

"I'm ok, I feel a little ill but I'll be fine." A little ill? More like a lot ill! My tummy was spinning around like a washing machine and I felt a little dizzy from the spinning, but it was probably nothing.
((Ok Bye!))

Joe smirked and teleported himself away from the dark demon. "You wont be able to kill me, you know. My powers are stronger than yours."

The Galian beast leapt out of the fire and threw a ball of fire at Joe, who put it out by cast a water spell. The Galian beast roared ferociously and continued his attack.

Yuffie sighed and jumped out of the fire, quickly pulling out her phone and calling Cloud. "Hey, Chocobo head, we might need some back up, but be careful, Vince has gone Galian on us." She snapped her phone shut without waiting for an answer and joined in the fight.

((I'm gonna go too, bye!))

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 am

aww bai

Darkess: she attacked too,with her scythe and her hands and feet,she helped them lilly was worried about the kids but not darkess,she stopped the 2 fighting joe,she walked up closer to joe "Here,let me say something to u"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 am

Hang on, who's talking to Joe? Lilly or Darkess?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 am

darkess lolz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 am

Joe looked up at Darkesz, covered in his own blood but still not surrendering to death. "What do you want to say to me?" He asked through gritted teeth, glaring up at the demon.

The Galian beast roar at Darkess, trying to defend his kill. He would kill this person, not the other demon. The Galian beast was not used to sharing an enemy or fighting with someone else - apart from the little one, but she always let him deliver the final blow.

Yuffie sighed and leaned against a nearby tree. She wanted so desperately to be apart of the action, but this was a family fight, she shouldn't get involved. Besides, getting involved in a fight with 2 demons and a warlock sounded like a suicide mission.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 am

By the way, I might be slow, I'm on the iPod :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 am

Darkess: she put her hand on his cheek and wispered in his ear "your gonna hate me and Lilly" she kissed him,as her souls went into his body,they roamed in his body,she would either kill him or let the beast do its work,she pulled away,and smirked she scratched his cheek with her nails

Lilly: -_- she wasnt happy...she felt weird now
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am

Hello again people!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 am

OLLO!!!!

RAINBOW PONIES!!!

MAGICAL BUCKET
MAGICAL TABLE
MAGICAL TRASHCAN!! XDDDDd
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm.. My guys and girls are uneven... I need one more guy to make it even but that would be 10 characters and I don't want that many =\ Meh, I'll get rid of Stella.

Ok, she's gone. But what about my guys! I have too many =\ I would get rid of Grant but he's supposed to get together with Dani's character... And I could possibly get rid of Kersten... but idk..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 am

Joe look confused by the kiss and the felt excrutiating pain in his stomach. It was as if something was tearing him apart from the inside! He doubled over in pain, trying to surpress a scream. It was as if she had given him the kiss of death!

The Galian beast walked over to Darkess, using facial expressions and gestures to try and get permission to deliver the final blow and kill the enemy.

Yuffue winced as she watched Joe. "Ouch." She said to herself. "That looks painful."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am

Do what you wish Mort, but talk to Rae about getting rid of Kersten.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 am

Darkess: "I would let him live,just to keep fighting him more" she grinned "But its hard to decide.Keep him or kill him" she looked at him,seeing pain in him "Yuffie,why dont you pick?" she had given the ninja a pic.

I have like 20 charries! XD i can name them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

"Me?" Yuffie thought for a moment, deciding what would be best for the world. Oh look! Vinnie's brother was wearing a red knights badge! Well, they had been given orders to kill all red knights so... "Go ahead, Galian."

Joe glared at the beast through his suffering. "You'd kill... Your own brother...?"

The Galian beast nodded towards the little one, paying no attention to the warllck who was apparently his brother. He turned in one swift movement and charged at Joe, slashing the warlocks throat until the beast was fertain that he was no longer breathing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 am

7 for me! Yuffie made it unbalanced -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 am

Darkess: all of a sudden darkess was hit with her own souls that she put in joe "W-what the!?" she looked at joe,as he dies,she was hit with them!? How?!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next