House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 am

((Just woke up from my nap but I'm going to go back to sleep so this'll be a quick post.))

Oh, so her favourite wasn't the 'hot' one, it was the main characters. Meh, that was Kieran's second guess. "Mhmm." He nodded his head in agreement ad he fixed his hair. "It's funny when Daphne tries to make Velma look hot in the second film, too. I think if she just took off the glasses she'd be pretty."

When Rojo left the room, I rested my head on the table again. Then I felt gentle hands massage my shoulders and I smiled a little. "I am now." A slight chuckle escaped my lips. "That feels really nice." Maybe Kersten could give me a real massage later when no one was looking.

When Jenna started being all giggly and happy, I grinned and then replied, "Okey dokey I will." before giving Jenna a gentle kiss. I then let her continue eating her pancakes and headed over to the twins, picking up Abby who had finished her bottle of blood and gently patting her back so that she'd burp.

I nodded in agreement, smiling softly as we both remembered the good old days. "You always looked rather handsome in your costume, and I wanted not to give up my title of prince, so I tried to always dress like one at each ball, even if the theme did not require it." I chuckled slightly, but then a thought crossed my mind and I chuckled even more. "Say, James, if we were to waltz now as a couple, who would take the female role?" We couldn't have two men trying to lead, so one would have to be the female role which meant the sje'd follow the man's footsteps instead.

((*Nods.* Sure, we can do it now if you want. You may have to hypnotize our friend first though.))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 am

Goodnight again!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 am

Alright. But seeing as Wolfie has to go now we can start on it tomorrow.

Kersten- "Glad you like it," I said with a smile. "Figured you might need some relaxing." I could try and relax more of him later but this was now and that was later. For a moment I just worked on trying to relax his muscles and give him a message like how I'd seen other people do it. I figured I couldn't be too bad at it, right?

Jenna- I smiled when he kiss me but then let him go off to be a dad. And while he was being a dad I was just gonna be a hungry teenager, thank you very much! I ate my pancakes very happily for a while. Then I poked around the plate with my fork for a second before realizing I'd eated all the pancakes. Well, they'd been delicious! I got up and picked up the plate, carrying it towards the sink. As I passed Jeremy I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Jer. They were great!" I put the plate in the sink then turned around to sit down again. While I was doing that my arm brushed against the counter and I hissed in pain. "F-" I stopped myself from swearing, not wanting to, really. This burn was gonna be annoying for a while, wasn't it?

James- I chuckled a bit, remembering how Caius always insisted on dressing well for the balls. I pondered the question for a second, not sure what to say. "Well, I'm not sure really." I suppose whoever was the worst dancer would most likely want to follow, not lead. And I wasn't all that good of a dancer. "I suppose you can lead. You most likely know the steps better than I do."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

*I walked over to Logan and sat down in his lap.* Hey lover-boy. *I put on a little smirk and leaned in to whisper in his ear.* You look a bit down. Want me to help with that? You'd be surprised at just how much I can do. *I pulled away from his ear, cast a quick glance at Jason then looked back at Logan.*

Kersten- "Glad you like it," I said with a smile. "Figured you might need some relaxing." I could try and relax more of him later but this was now and that was later. For a moment I just worked on trying to relax his muscles and give him a message like how I'd seen other people do it. I figured I couldn't be too bad at it, right?

Tara- Learning a spell? I liked learning spells! My eyes brightened up and I put on a big smile. I took the burger and ate with a smile. I held some of it out to Sasha but I don't think she wanted it so I just finished it. "Can we teach Sasha how to talk? Then I can take care of her more better!" I wanted to be a good mommy for my kitty. Just like how my mommy was a good mommy to me.

Jenna- I smiled when he kiss me but then let him go off to be a dad. And while he was being a dad I was just gonna be a hungry teenager, thank you very much! I ate my pancakes very happily for a while. Then I poked around the plate with my fork for a second before realizing I'd eated all the pancakes. Well, they'd been delicious! I got up and picked up the plate, carrying it towards the sink. As I passed Jeremy I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Jer. They were great!" I put the plate in the sink then turned around to sit down again. While I was doing that my arm brushed against the counter and I hissed in pain. "F-" I stopped myself from swearing, not wanting to, really. This burn was gonna be annoying for a while, wasn't it?

Jasmine- "You don't look ok. You look more than tired." I went over to her and put out my hand. "Come on. I'll help you. You can lean on me if you want." I knew she probably wouldn't let me carry her. And I didn't want to belittle her so I just didn't offer. "And where're you staying again?" I needed to know where we were going. I could've sworn I'd asked already but I might've only wondered to myself or if I had asked I'd forgotten.

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice.

Allise- I waved as he headed out. I really hoped he'd be ok.. I thought about keeping an eye on him from afar but that sounded like a bad idea. He - or his demon - would probably get mad. So instead I headed for the forest again. I liked it there. There weren't many voices and it was really beautiful. So I just sat in a field, looking up at the sky, smiling at how it was finally just me in my head. And the silence was amazing.

James- I chuckled a bit, remembering how Caius always insisted on dressing well for the balls. I pondered the question for a second, not sure what to say. "Well, I'm not sure really." I suppose whoever was the worst dancer would most likely want to follow, not lead. And I wasn't all that good of a dancer. "I suppose you can lead. You most likely know the steps better than I do."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 pm

((*Eyes widen and he carefully pushes Kersten off of his lap.* O.O Uh, n-no thanks. *Chuckles a little as he watched Kersten try flirting with Logan.*))

"Mhmm. Yeah." I closed my eyes a little, then smirked as I heard my mum leave the kitchen, probably to do some house work. "Y'know, I'm gonna have to repay you for this later. Would you like to me to repay you with a massage or something else?" The latter was really suggestive, but I also had other plans in mind; I thought I'd take Kersten clubbing later to see if she could find a nice guy to fade with.

Two talking cats? I didn't think I'd be able to handle that. Shamisen was annoying enough when he spoke. However, Tara had a point, it was easier to look after a cat if it could speak, and I knew that because that was the reason why I made Shamisen speak - I suppose great minds think alike. "Sure, I'll teach you how to make Sasha talk." I answered my daughter, finishing my half of the burger and getting up to put the plate in the dishwasher. "Do you want to go and learn it in the living room?"

Just after I had managed to get Abby to burp, Jenna almost swore! But Jenna never swore! Something bad must've happened! Setting Abby down in the chair again, I rushed over to Jenna and started searching her body for any new injuries which had caused her to almost swear. "Are you alright, Jenna? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I doubt you, you are a magnificent dancer James." I smiled softly and then thought about it for myself. "I suppose the fairest thing to do would be to alternate; For one dance you lead and for the next dance, I lead." Of course, if we were to hold a ball, we'd have to dance with some other people as well, as was traditional, but the only dances I would care about are my dances with the one I loved.

((It's my birthday in 2 weeks! Woop woop! I'm gonna be 19 Very Happy And birthday s** is required! I don't know about that... Usually, I'd be like 'Hell yeah!' but I don't think Jenna would want to... Of course she would! Trust me, Jer, she may be acting really slowly and subtly on the outside, but on the inside she wants to drag you into a vacant room Wink You think? Yup! I don't want to get her pregnant or anything though... Dude, I bought her 3 packets of those pill things! She'll be fine! Ok... *Raises eyebrow at Jason.* You bought her some pills? It's a long story -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 pm

((Oooh! Moka slapped Tsukune! Ouch, I felt that! Me too O.o))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

what ep are u on?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 am

Come on. It could be fun. Just give it a chance. *I wasn't deterred at all that he pushed my off his lap. Instead I just put my hand on his chest and started kissing his jaw.*
A story I'd prefer neither of us got into. And I do not want to just 'drag him into a vacant room' thank you very much *crosses arms over chest*

Jenna- "I'm fine. I'm fine!" I pulled away for a second, hiding my arm behind my back. "I just bumped into something, that's all." I looked down for a second. It was already starting to not hurt again. I mean, it was nice and cute and stuff that he was worried about me but I didn't need him to be. Not every time I got hurt or went out into the woods anyways. I wasn't going to say any of this to him though. I didn't want him to get mad at me or feel bad or anything.

James- "Alright," I agreed with a smile. Switching off after every dance did actually seem pretty fair. And if he thought I was a fair dancer, then I suppose maybe I was. "How about we throw a ball? We've still one ballroom, even if it's hardly used. And there are plenty of musicians here for live music. Though I doubt many of the occupants here are accustomed to our kind of ball.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

I've been thinking about getting real vampire fangs to wear in all the time.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 am

Real? O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 am

Getting ones that'll just mold to my teeth that're already there and keep them in. Not like the fake ones at party city.
The House Of Immortality - Page 26 How-to-make-vampire-teeth-v1-one-fang
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 am

oh i see.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 am

'cept I might get longer ones. And ones that're sharper. I dunno though.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 am

((Just woke up so I'm a little bit meh. And I watched up to episode 8 earlier, the one with the maths teacher -_- *Squeezes his eyes shut, trying to resist.* I-I said no thanks. I, uhhh, I-I have a girlfriend. He lies, Kersten! He lies! *Raises an eyebrow at Jenna.* You don't want to fade with Jeremy? Told you. Why not?))

"Oh, ok." Something told me that my worrying was starting to annoy Jenna, so I took a step back. "We're gonna need to tell Tanya that you hurt yourself - I promised I'd tell her straigth away if anything happened - so if you hand over your phone, I can search for her number and then text her or something." I smiled a little reassuringly, even though Jenna wouldn't be able to see it.

My chesire cat beam returned and I nodded my head. "A ball sounds like a wonderful idea, James." I agreed, pulling him into a 'Thank you' hug before whispering gently in his ear, "But only if you be my date to the ball." Traditional a man would bring a women to the ball, but I didn't want to be joined by anyone other than James.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

ep 8!? I finished! XD

its good though

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

I've watched it all before anywho, this is just re-watching it Razz Anywho, wanna rp? We could wake up Darkess and Galian (< Who has fallen asleep -_-)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

Brb, I have visitor!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

XD ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

I said I didn't want to drag him into a room, not that I didn't want to fade with him. But I'm not saying that I necessarily do either. I'm just not sure..
You do now? I don't think you do. But maybe if you have a bit of fun the girl you like'll realize she wants you. *I kept kissing his jaw since it seemed like he was starting to give in. But if he didn't give in after this I would just force him to.*

Jenna- I thought about saying I would do it but it would be a lot harder than it was worth. So I put my hand in my back pocket and pulled out my phone. I handed it over then went over to where the twins were. I'd keep them company while Jer was texting Tanya.

James- "Alright," I said with a smile. "I'd be honored to." I smiled and kissed him. Sure, I should get to distributing invitations and getting the ballroom set up. For now I just wanted a quick moment of something I wanted to do though. There would be time for preparations later.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 am

I'm gonna go get me some breakfast. BBL/BBS
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:15 am

My dad just forgot how old I am...
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 am

That's sorta sad...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 am

It is sort of sad, how badly he knows me. He asks me if I want to eat hamburgers sometimes. HAMBURGERS. And he just asked me if I wanted to play the ukelele.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 am

((Back! Rhiannon came over and we talked and played some Final Fantasy IX Very Happy Well, you should fade with him! He's a great guy, he deserves something special on his birthday, if you know what I mean Wink Ignore him, Jen-Jen. I don't mind if you don't want to fade with me, and if you do, we can do it whenever you want, even if it's, like, months after my birthday or something, I don't mind Smile *Can't take it anymore and gets up, walking over to the couch and sitting down there instead.* She wont want me if I try being with someone else, she'll just think that I'm finally moving on or something Sad))

"Thanks." I told Jenna before starting to write a text on her phone. It read:
Hey Tanya, it's Jer!
Just a heads up, Jen-Jen burnt herself on the arm today during breakfast, and before you can blame me, I had nothing to do with it! I just thought you should know since you told me to tell you whenever she got hurt ^_^

Abby smiled as Jenna walked over to her and her brother, showing off her little pointy fangs. "Den-Den!" She greeted daddy's friend, reaching out to Jenna but then deciding that she might as well just fly the short distance. Letting her wings stretch out through the holes daddy had cut in the back of her shirt, Abigail flew into Jenna's arms and wrapped her own tiny arms around the older girl's neck.

My smile died down enough so that it would not ruin the kiss and then I returned it, eyes closing contently as I did so. I had never been happier in my life, and I had been around for just under 600 years. However, unfortunately, the kiss could not last forever, and I had to pull away to catch my breath. "Perhaps we should take a break for 10 minutes or so, I'm sure that you are thirsty after all the hard work of burying a body." I suggested to James as I rested my forehead against his gently.

((Join the club, EOD. My dad hardly knows me, I'm practically a stranger to him. I've hated eggs all my life and he still asks me if I want eggs with my dinner sometimes. It's the same with toast. He hasn't even really tried to get to know me, and the only things I think he knows about me is that I like Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 am

*I got a bit annoyed that he wasn't just giving in already. I got up and followed him, putting my hand under his chin so he'd have to look into my eyes.* Then forget about her. Just spend you're time with me for a while. *Was using her succubus powers to seduce him.*
We'll see on your birthday, I guess. *Smiles a bit*

Jenna- I smiled and laughed a bit as Abby gave me a hug. "Hi Abby!" Little kids were good at making people around them happy. "Are you having a good morning?" I asked the little kid, putting my arm under her so she wouldn't have to keep flying and so that she wouldn't fall or anything.

Mind... BLANKING DX Cannot think for James.. o_o
Ya.. Parents aren't always very good at knowing what their kids like =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next