House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

You've only just realised that? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

Tifa: I wrapped my arms around his neck,my one hand sliding into his hair and tangling my fingers in his hair.His lips so warm..and yet so soft

Claire: i seen denzel "dwnzel? di you see marween?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 am

Heyo. Apparently we're going out soon so I can't roleplay much. Or at all really since I only get 3 hours of electronics at all on weekends now. Fuckers... >.>
Anyways, I'll get you a repost, Scampi, and I'll reply for Jenna but then I probably have to go
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 am

Tanya- "Nah. I mean, if you have a burning desire to buy me a drink you can. But if not, I'm good." I smiled a bit and looked around, trying to find where our theater room was. Ah, there. Just down the hall a bit. It would be nice to see a movie in theaters again. I hadn't in quite a while.

Jenna- I tensed up a bit at first when he kissed my neck but it's not like I could feel his hangs or anything. So figuring it was safe I relaxed. It was stupid that I was afraid of him kissing my neck... He'd only messed up one time. It's not like he was always gonna bite me. I didn't have anything to be afraid of, right? I smiled a bit and looked over at him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 am

Yeah I have XD

Sierra- I nodded then watched him leave to go upstairs. I just focused on breathing, if I breathed that is. I also covered the huge flesh wound in my side. I felt a little dizzy too...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 am

Annabel: "You do seem to learn best the 'tough love' way. But I remind you of your father? thats odd." I didnt like being compared to a man, let alone one that seemed to be so strict.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 am

I had heard Denzel and his girlfriend walk past and I blushed a little, but didn't pull away from her - how could I when the fingers in my hair felt so nice? It was only when I heard the footsteps and realised that one of them was limping when I pulled away. "Either Denzel and his girlfriend is hurt." I explained to Tifa worriedly. "We should go and check on them."

"I haven't." Denzel answered his little sister, hand on the doorknob which lead to Tifa's room. "But she's been know to hide under beds, so look under all the beds, ok? And when you find her, come downstairs. There's someone I want you to meet." He then rushed into Tifa's bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet, and rushed downstairs, into the living room again. "How're feeling?" He asked Sierra, hoping she was ok as he searched for the right stuff in the first aid kit to heal her.

I had felt Jenna tense up, so I shuffled away from her a bit more so that she was safe. "I'm sorry..." I apologised, guessing that the smile was fake. "I shouldn't have done that." I was frowning a lot, because I had made my own girlfriend scared of me and that was just wrong.

Realising that I had offended Annabel, I bowed my head in apology. "I apologise, but you should really take that as a compliment. My father was a good man and meant a lot to me, so being compared to him should be taken as a compliment." I would've probably said that she reminded me of my mother, but I never had one, so I couldn't really compare Annabel to her. My father was both a father and mother to me, so I could only compare Annabel to him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

Tifa: I enjoyed this kiss untill he pulled away and mentioned Denzel and his girlfriend.I then nodded "lets just see.." I said and pulled from Cloud and walked into the living room seeing his girlfriend Sierra. (dont answer this post but where and what is her wound)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 am

I think her leg's injured and her side. And Denzel's covered in blood but not his own XD And there's probably blood at the bottom of his sheath now since he put his sword away without cleaning it -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 am

Annabel: "It is alright, really it is. I understand what you intended and I am flattered that you would compare myself to your father." I smile at him until he begins to think about his mother, or lack there of, then i begin to frown. "Your father never told you what happened to your mother?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

"He had mentioned her once." I answered, frowning slightly. "He said that she died during childbirth. That is all I know. I had wanted to ask him more, but he always looked as if he was about to break when I mentioned the word 'mother', so I never really asked him about her..."

Showertime! Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

Marco- I bought an extra large coca-cola along with two straws, just in case she got thirsty. After I payed for it, I caught up with her, then we went into room and found our seats as we waited for the film to start.

Sierra- "I've been better." I said with a teeny tiny smile. Then said honestly, "I do feel a bit dizzy though." I frowned as I spoke.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 am

There's also an injury on her head as well, not as bad as her side and leg though. Her side is the worst...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:35 am

Annabel: I suddenly feel very sad as I see the image of his father as he remembered him. "I am very sorry about your hardship, and your father's as well. He must have really loved her."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 am

I can't stop flipping eating!!! Argh!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 am

trust me... ik what thats like lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 am

It's really irritating me! I'm eating so much, but I'm just so hungry!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 am

Britt-21 wrote:Tifa: I enjoyed this kiss untill he pulled away and mentioned Denzel and his girlfriend.I then nodded "lets just see.." I said and pulled from Cloud and walked into the living room seeing his girlfriend Sierra.I seen that she was wounded "Sierra! what happened?!" i was worried,I then heard denzel coming back

Claire: walked into daddys old room and I tripped and hit the floor,I then looked under hte bed and seen marlene giggling "hai!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 am

Denzel also frowned and looked up towards his adoptive parents who had entered the room. "Cloud, can you get Sierra some water please? And Tifa, I don't know how to wrap up bandages and stuff, so can you do that please?" He then looked back to Sierra and frowned more when he realised that Sierra's side was bleeding really badly. "Cloud, can you also use the restore materia you showed me on Sierra? We need to stop the bleeding."

"Sure." I rushed upstairs and grabbed my restore materia, then came back downstairs and headed into the kitchen, pouring Sierra a glass of water. I then went back into the living room and handed the drink to Sierra. "Drink this, it might stop you feeling light-headed." As I spoke, I equipped the materia and then started healing the wounds, but it was only enough to stop the bleeding - I'd have to speak to Yuffie about stealing my mastered Restore materia and replacing it with a weak one.

"There's no need to apologise for my hardship - as I said, I haven't met my mother, and there's no need to apologise because I haven't met someone - but yes, I believe my father must've cared for her dearly, otherwise he wouldn't have grieved so much, so many years after her death." He would go to her memorial and pray everyday - I sometimes even heard him talking to the memorial - so he must have been truly devoted to her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 am

2Oh no! You found me!" Marlene laughed and got out from under the bed. "Wanna play again? This time I'll count."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 am

Annabel: I smile slightly now at how he reacted. "Alright, your father must have been a good man, just judging by what you think about him and what you have told me."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 am

Sierra- I looked up at Cloud and Tifa, my breathing increasing more and more. It was too much, my head felt like it was spinning around. My vision was getting really blurry, then everything just went black as I passed out. My hand fell off my side as I collapsed against the couch, exposing the wound, therefore allowing it to bleed freely.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 am

I smiled slightly, thankful for the slight change of subject, and nodded my head in agreement. "Not only was he a good father, but also a good brother, a good friend, and a good king. I am sure that the people he ruled over loved him up until his very last breath." Though the people may have hated me because I was an immortal, I was sure they didn't turn against my father because of their discovery... At least, I hoped that they had not.

"S***! No!" Denzel exclaimed, not really caring about Cloud and Tifa's reactions to his swearing as he lunged forward and applied pressure to Sierra's side wound and patted Sierra's cheek gently, trying to get her to wake up. "Sierra, wake up!" He practically commanded, his voice panicky and eyes filled with tears. He didn't want to lose another person he cared about, not after he had tried so desperately to protect her.

My eyes widened a little and I quickly stopped the bleeding from the wound Denzel was applying pressure to. Then I looked to Tifa, worry in my eyes. "What can we do to wake her up?" I asked my fiancee, knowing that she was better at first aid stuff than me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 am

Hola! Very Happy
Hi. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 am

Annabel: "You can not blame yourself, no matter how the people reacted. You did not choose to become immortal, and it was wrong of them to alienation you in the way they did. They were too naive to realize that you are a person too, and a very good person at heart. You have nothing to worry about."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next