House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
DeathToll
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 pm

... well i'm goin to bed... i'm tired... and i'm gonna look for that what later Britt

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

See ya lilj
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 pm

nothing nevermind...

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Jasmine- I'd finally come to a stop at a group of trees I recognized. Tony and I'd come here once.. I followed the path we'd followed. For once the forest wasn't scaring me. I felt safe now. Like he was still watching out for me. Of course, he wasn't though. And when I heard footsteps behind me I didn't run. I just stopped. After a few seconds I turned around to see someone standing on the path behind me. He was a guy a few years older than me. Despite the stake in his hand I wasn't scared. "Why're you following me?" I asked, my eyes fluttering a bit as I fought to keep them open. I was getting tired.. It was easier to stay awake when I was walking.

Guy- I'd been chasing and tracking her for days and she just stopped? Why? She seemed confident all of a sudden. It sort of un-nerved me. Some times she would seem weak, others she'd be strong. "You're a vampire." She nodded. "I hunt vampires." It seemed pretty obvious to me but she still looked slightly confused.

Jasmine- "Why?" Now it was his turn to look confused. "Why do you hunt us?" I was trying not to show I was getting a bit nervous. I mean, he was going to try to kill me. But I still felt protected here; safe. "Why would you hunt us? Some of us try not to hurt people." That wasn't me. I'd killed so many people. I had so much blood on my hands.

Guy- I nodded a bit. I didn't mind listening to what she had to say. I was still going to kill her though. "You have killed people though. How do you think I found you? And my family was killed by vampires. So I've made it my job to avenge their deaths."

Jasmine- I looked down for a second. I'd done that to families. And he knew it. "I'm sorry.." His grip tightened on the stake and I tipped my head to the side. "If you want to kill me, go ahead and try. I'm close enough to dead anyways." I closed my eyes, letting out a little sigh. I half-happy sigh. His blood smelled good... Heck, I bet all blood smelled good for me right now. But I couldn't give in! I couldn't give him a reason to kill me!

Guy- I could see her losing control. At least, that's what it looked like. I looked down at the stake then raised it up. I let out a deep breath, trying to build up the courage. She was so young.. But she was deadly. And just standing there, waiting to be killed. I closed my eyes for a second then ran towards her with the stake, it aimed at her chest.

Jasmine- I had said he should try, not that I would let him. I rolled out of the way, falling on my butt. He took advantage of that and went at me again. He was getting closer each time... I scrambled backwards then started running again. I couldn't run as fast as a fit human which is what I was guessing he was. I ended up collapsing at the roots of a tree, hoping he wouldn't see me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Meep! Apparently people love my FFVII rp version of Yuffie! XD I do admit, I give her some funny lines :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:07 pm

and now im crying...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm sorry.. It's not that I'm mad at you or anything but weights one of the few parts of my image I think I have under control. I have self-image issues and thought I was doing fine on weight.. So someone saying I was chubby made me try to defend myself as fiercely as possible.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 pm

*Huggles Britt.* It's ok, it's just a bad idea to call people chubby. Some people are touchy about weight and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 pm

im the youngest here and i weigh almost 200 pounds...

and im crying for that and finding out like whats gonna happen 2012.like on the 21,like the dolphins washing up on shore,a blood river,all this stuff,an eclipse,tornadoes on the sun,and done believe aliens,they are demons in disguies...im crying because if this happens,what will we do? they even said like ice and stuff will be at your home wolfy,the u.k like a iceland and stuff like that...I just want to be in heaven before any of that...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 pm

*Talking about the chubby thing*

Hey! I run every day and I still weigh like 120-130. Granted, I'm like 5' 8, but still. The only thing I see wrong with myself is my weight. I mean, I wear a 5 in jeans and a small in tops. My mom just said my Jean size is because I have wide hips and a big butt. -_- Apparently my friend Micheal agrees too... Awkward.

Kay, anyways! Off the subject of that...

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

None of that's gonna happen, Britt, it's just a load of stupid mayan ideas. And their calendar is different than ours, so their 2012 should've been ages ago!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm

nu....this will happen..please,just dont say it wont happen.it hurts me to type this but it will probly happen...ii may sound crazy but still...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

They thought the same thing would happen in 2000. And 2001 I think. Point being, just because people think the world's going to end all evidence points to Earth being fine.
I dunno what size pants I wear. But I have wide hips >.> Stupid jeans not fitting all that well...
And gimme a sec to type up Zach's post then I'll have my all-character post done.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Dane- I gave her a quick kiss on her lips then smiled at her. "Your welcome." I looked around her room. It seemed emptier.. Hm. "So what were you up to while I was making you the spaghetti?" I mean, if she didn't want to tell me she didn't have to but I'd still like to know.

Kersten- I got a beer then went outside. The cold air felt nice really. A few people came by to try to 'cheer me up'. But I just told them to go away. They listened. So I just sat outside for a while. Eventually I went back into the club. My beer was done by then so I put down the bottle and started dancing again, getting right up in the center of it where everyone was.

Tara- I looked down at the cookie covered ice cream curiously. I tentatively poked it and got my finger covered in ice cream and cookie. I licked it off, thought about it then started eating happily. Mommy had had a good idea! It was crunchy but not crunchy! And it tasted odd together but not bad odd. I'd managed to smear a bit of ice cream on my face before I answered. "It's really yummy!" Then I continued eating. I'd be unstickyfied later.

Jenna- I frowned when he suddenly just said he wanted to be alone and took off. One minute he wants to be with me, the next he doesn't? That didn't even make sense.. I was a bit hurt but just shook it off, telling myself it was nothing. It had to be nothing. Right? I just went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple then standing in the corner. I just wanted to see what was going on with other people.

Zach- I had to squint my eyes for a second then I just blinked in confusion. "Ok, that was weird." Like how I imagined a doorway to heaven being. But it would be weird if a butterfly went to heaven. Alright, I wasn't making much sense. "What the heck just happened?"

A conversation between Jasmine and a vampire hunter:

Jay- I smiled and tried it. Interesting. A bit like cookies and cream but with different cookies. "I like it, love," I said with a smile in her direction. You know, if all our family was here I think it would make the occasion better. But Taylor was still off doing her own thing. I guess that's just how teenagers were.

Tanya- I nodded, considering it for a second. "Ya, we are. Some for the better, and some for the worse. Even people who try to be like someone else are still different. Even if they don't show it." In some ways I felt everyone was naturally evil and in some ways I thought most people were innocent. Which was really pretty confusing. I guess my opinion changed based on my mood.

Michelle- (I know it's not up to date so I just took down the post. I have hrs's reply on my phone but I'm too lazy to get it.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Aqua: "I dont know but that was a magical butterfly.I guess going through a gate to its home" I was so confused though,a big light for a tiny butterfly? Whats wrong with that? But I looked at Zach "but that is weird." I didnt know what else to think about this gateway.Its not like the butterfly died right?

O.o and me to im tired

Last edited by Britt-21 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 pm

And don't worry Britt. What'll happen, 'll happen. Nothing we can do about it. So enjoy life. Live in the moment. Just be happy for what you have. Don't worry about what might happen.
And with that word of advice I'm going to sleep.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Game and Gamestation went kaboom! Now my town has no video game shops DX And I was a loyal game customer too since tey had the final fantasy games DX What's next? Waterstones?! No more precious books to buy?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Bye Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

That sucks!
Borders went out of business here Sad But at least we still have gamestop Smile Anyways. now I'm going. Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

imma go,im tired,and okies mortie

wofly i sorry,im just like really sad from the vid i saw,ill ttyl.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah, by Mort.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm

*huggles all and leaves*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Bye Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Mandie Anderson; Well, I guess the awkwardness is dying down, but the fact that the waitress still has to come back to check up on us and give us our bill and stuff, it kind of makes me anxious. I mean, don't get me wrong, I may not mind having Henry as a husband, or even a boyfriend for that matter, but it was just really awkward because we never really talked about anything that had to do with a relationship. It was just an awkward subject for me, I guess. I hadn't had the best of luck with them, after all. Between Dillian and Joshua, obviously there was a problem with the guys I went for. Dillian was a jerk, and Joshua was really nice, but he left me. I guess he did come back, but by then I was two months pregnant and very angry... So... Not the best of luck. I looked up from the pizza, to Henry. I could tell that he was thinking too. Probably not about the same thing, though. I had to keep it un-awkward. I wiped my hands on my napkin, and cleared my throat, "Trent... How are you liking your pizza?"

Zack Wilson; He could tell that his dad was in distress, or he was upset. Either way, Zack wanted him to feel better so that he could be happy again. And he missed his mom, too. But that other lady was really nice to him. He looked up at his dad with his green-ish-gray eyes, and he hugged his neck. "Mum....mamamamammm." he managed to mumble. He hoped that his dad would realize what he wanted.

Trent Anderson; He looked up at Mandie, pizza sauce all over his lips. She laughed at him, and he giggled along with her. "It's really good!" He said as he took another bite, then picking up a napkin and smooshing it all over his face. "You're cute, kid" He heard his mom say to him, and he giggled some more, and looked up at Henry. "Do you still think that my mommy's crazy?"

Suzie Sylvester; (I don't feel like making a post for her. Razz She's been all weird since her little... incident... I mean, sometimes she has a clean, fresh mind, and sometimes she's still all depressed...)

Jayla Caldwell; I smiled and waved goodbye to my new-found friends, once they said that they were going to a different club. They asked if I wanted to come along, but I politely declined, since my sister would probably freak out if I disappeared. After dancing for another good fifteen minutes, I headed back to the bar, asking for another glass of water. I looked over at the next bar stool, and there was a pretty cute guy. He had a bunch of drinks though. I wondered who those all were for... I couldn't help myself, but I kept on staring, trying to figure it out...

Max Anderson; "No. You did everything perfectly," I smiled, "You just gotta aim for the little square on the backboard. You'll get a hang of it soon enough. You just have to practice," I went over to the shed, and grabbed a girl's basketball. It was slightly smaller, and a whole lot lighter. "Here, try this one. It might be a bit easier to control." I handed her the girl's ball and took the other one, bounce passing it into the shed. Luckily, it stayed in there.

Nadine Anderson; I walked away from the little bar, and then turned back around. I should probably wash the glass... What if he saw the glass and wondered if I was drinking? That wouldn't be so good... I grabbed the scrubber, and turned on the faucet, trying so desperately to scrub the glass. I was finished in a matter of a minute. Good. Brady didn't come down. I went back over to the couch, and sat back down. I began to flip through the channels again, until I came across Intervention. That show where people are addicted to drugs and alcohol and stuff. It was interesting, but it didn't help my though process. It actually made it worse. What if I turned into one of those people? What would happen then? They all looked so crazy! I didn't wanna look like that...

Giselle Caldwell; I shook my head, and just looked over at the pretty much empty pinboard that used to hold all the pictures of me and Jeremy. "I just took down some stuff that was bugging me. You know, kind of like spring cleaning..." I guess that was one way to put it...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Cassidy: "Oh, thanks." I passed the ball between my hands a couple of times getting used to the size and weight. Then passing it to my right hand, i pulled my arm back and tried to get it how i remembered. Bringing my left arm up as well i looked at max. "Is that right?" It would be easier to ask now rather then throw it, then get told i did it wrong. Besides i didnt quite feel right. But that could just be because i wasnt used to it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next