House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
DeathToll
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am

I can't really remember ages, I think Leon is 16 and I know Candi is 13 and I think. Christina is 19 but I can't remember for Tim, you might wanna check their profiles, and you can choose Smile

Marco- "Different in a good way or different in a bad way?" I asked with a smirk, and I never really gave it much thought to whether I was accepted, but come to think of it, I never really fitted in at school and dad never really approved of my hobbies and what I wanted to be...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 am

Henry- looking down he couldn't help but smile. His elbow softly nudged Trent. When he knew Trent was looking at him he let his finger twirl around his temple before pointing to mandie. "she's crazy." _this is pretty fun. I guess kids are okay. Dad would hitnme right now if he was alive. Kids are only good if they're yours he would say. Well, he'd have to deal with the fact that I like mandie, and Trent especially. I feel like a better person when I'm around them. Not holding grudges on my brother. My little brother, the one who got hurt just to make me happy._

Ok, wait a sec
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 am

brb din din
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 am

How about shay and Tim?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am

Mandie Anderson; "Am not!" I exclaimed, smiling while rolling my eyes. "If anyone's crazy it's Trent. Have you seen the kid run?" Trent giggled, and I took a sip from the lemonade I had ordered. "Watch it, kid. I'll toss you on top of my bookshelf if I have to." I have done that before... He seemed to like it, but he was a crazy child, so he tried diving off of it. He fell and got some scratched up knees, but they healed within a matter of hours, due to his Carpathian side. Trent nodded and got all excited. "I wanna go on the shelf, mommy!" "Crazy kid..." I mumbled to myself, as I smiled at him.

Max Anderson; "Yeah, sure." I handed her the basketball, and walked over to the outside shed thing to grab another one. I picked a nice-ish looking one that I usually use, and I dribbled out of the shed and ran to attack the basket with my left hand. It sank into the hoop, making a kind of swishing sound. I guess you could say that I was showing off, but oh well. Isn't that what guys are best at?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am

Sure I guess, how old is Shay (and Tim XD) and what is she like?
Btw guys, parents are up so I may have to go without warning - just a heads up
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

Kersten- I smiled a bit, watching her face. At first she'd look intrigued then annoyed then interested again. "Good. So... Anyone catch your eye?" I asked with a little smirk. I'd spotted a couple drunk guys I might want to hook up with. Sure, I prefered to sleep with sober guys but I didn't want to draw too much attention to what I could do. Plus drunk guys didn't need much forcing.

Dane- I nodded and followed her in. "Just tell me when your up for it and I'll let you do what you need too." At least she was putting me before those twins and Jeremy. I hated that guy.. I understand that they were engaged but she was my girl. Always had been. And it pissed me off that he'd stolen so much of her heart. I smiled a bit anyways. Because she was with me right now. Not him. "It's good to be home," I said before wrapping my arm around her waist.

Tanya- "Different in a good way. Definitely a good way." He was smart and fun to be with. Not to mention he protected those who had trouble protecting themselves. Not many people did that. Not these days anyways. Maybe they did back in medieval times. I smiled over at him then just leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, not letting the smile fade just yet.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 am

Cassidy: I watched him as he played, kinda fasinated by how he did. A smile spread across my face when he scored. Tucking the ball under my arm for them moment, I clapped a little. "Nice shot!" I then put red down along with the ball. Crouching down i gave it a little push towards her. She sniffed it then batted it with her paw. When it rolled of her tail started wagging, and she trotted after it, pushing it again when she reached it. Laughing a little i looked back over at max.
(the yellows annoying me)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 am

Henry- letting a small laugh escape from his mouth he looked at mandie. "I would definitely call you crazy since you put your kid on a shelf. Is that some sort of time out?" _did mothers upgrade from corners to shelves? I don't care to know really. They're cute together. Her trying to be a good mother and him. Well, just being Trent._ looking down at Trent he smirked. Mouthing crazy, he pointed from under the table at mandie.

Tim is 21 and shay is 17 I think. Shes a bit of a tomboy. (Sorta based off me) she gets in trouble a lot and has an older brother who makes sure she behaves. Dare devilish, sarcastic
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 am

ugh i cant eat without getting a bellky ache...anyway reposties?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 am

No point in reposties since I'm going in a min.

The FFVII ro has just gotten a Vincent and already me and Yuffie have tacklehugged him, hidden under his cape and snuggled up to him XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

lol, vincent and his cape Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

I know, me wants his cape :3 It smells like cinnamon and gunpowder :3 -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 am

I don't get why/how it smells like cinammon... Unless he's hoarding snicker-doodle cookies under there O.o
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

I dunno why it smells like cinnamon either. I just read it in a fanfic once and was like "Hee hee. Vincent smells like cinnamon :3" I can assure you that I don't hide food anywhere on my person.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 am

can i have the repostie though so i can reply and then u reply in the mornin? im just asking,you dont have to.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 am

"Good, otherwise he may get mad and then he'd be naughtier than he's already going to be." Vince grimaced slightly at the thought of handling a troublesome child but it was hidden behind his cape. "Are you hungry, Jessica? I could make you something for dinner, if you wish."

Got to go now! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 am

bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 am

thankies... now my friend is leaving my rp..nice....

Jessie: nodded in agreement and then "Sure! I would love some dinner.I'll help if you need it" I smiled warmly and slid off his lap,skipping into the hall and then downstiars into the kitchen "So what am I gonna have?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Mandie Anderson; I smiled and rolled my eyes again. "Stop telling my son lies! If anyone's crazy, it's you!" I laughed slightly, and I looked up as the waitress came back to our table, carrying a pepperoni pizza that smelled delicious. She set out plates in front of us, and gave each of us a slice. "Thank you!" Trent told the waitress. She grinned at him, and said, "Aww. He's so cute! You guys make the cutest family." She walked off, just as my face became a light shade of red. I took a bite out of my pizza to occupy my mouth with something else before I said something stupid.

Jayla Caldwell; I scanned the stranger's faces, and shook my head. "No, but I think I'll go dance... Have fun with... whatever you do here." I walked away from her, going to the middle of the dance floor. I just had to get away from her. She was babying me... and I was the one that was the big sister! I really just wanted to go back to Heaven and hang out with Adam, but I knew that my mom, nor Aimee would approve. So, that was kind of out of the picture. Well, they wouldn't exactly approve of this either, but t least I'm around people that aren't my mom's best friend.

Max Anderson; I caught the rebound and smiled as she complimented me. "Thanks. That took a lot of practice. I'm not a lefty..." Yeah, it only took me a week of going to the gym, two hours per day, when I was younger. Well, at least when my dad would take me. he would sometimes take Mandie with us. I think that's how she got her interest in basketball, also. "It's not that difficult to learn, once you know how to do a right handed lay-up, you can do a left handed one."

Giselle Caldwell; I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Yeah... I guess so." I wrapped my arms around his torso, and I looked over at the stairwell. "I'm debating on whether to just go upstairs or to go to the kitchen and make myself something to eat..." I was so lazy though... And I just wanted to go back to my room and take down anything related to Jeremy... But it might be awkward if Dane was around... I dunno. For now, I was fine just standing here.

Nadine Anderson; I sighed, taking a sip from the drink that I had gotten myself. Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I kind of have a problem. You know, a drinking problem? When I'm not with Brady, I guess I'm in the Rec room of the mansion, where they have one of those mini bars. I always feel horrible at first, but then the feelings gone. Engulfed in the alcohol, I guess... Anyways, I flipped through the channels on the TV, not finding anything of my interest. I had to finish off this drink before Brady found me though. He couldn't know that I did this. I guess you could say that I was embarrassed by it, but that would be an understatement. I chugged down the rest, and put the glass in the miniature sink. Done.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 am

Minx: I did a flip,hitting all the fake targets that came to me,I was getting better
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 am

Kersten- I just shrugged and hung in the back, sipping at my beer. I wasn't exactly in the mood to find a guy at the moment. Sure there were some guys who were kinda cute but I wasn't gonna abandon my sister. So I took a seat at the bar, casting a glance at Jayla every now and then to make sure she was ok. The people at clubs weren't always the best to be around but she was fine. Once I was done with my beer some guy came up to me and asked me to dance. Figuring I didn't have much else to do I accepted and headed out onto the dance floor with him.

Dane- "Well.. How about I make you some food and you can go up to your room. I'll just bring it to you when it's ready." I figured she'd like some food in bed or just food she didn't have to make in general. And I wanted to do it for her. "Just tell me what you want."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

Cassidy: "Show off." I muttered, before quickly crouching down next to red. Pretending i hadnt said anything. Although it was obvious that i said it. For a start there was no oneelse around, and second my facegave it away. I couldnt hide anything, i was an open book. Some people got all the talent. which wasnt really fair. But you live with what you get. Not that it bothered me that he could do fancy shots. I was just teasing him for showing off about it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 am

Max Anderson; "Heh... Guess you caught onto my tricks then, huh?" I tried to shoot it from where I was standing - about 7 feet from the basket - and it sunk in after hitting the backboard. It bounced back to me, and I snatched it up dribbling the ball with my right hand, and crossing it over through my legs to my left. More showing off, just to see if she liked it or not. I think she did though. Wink

Max. -_- You're so weird.

c***. I'll be right back. Computer's about to die.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am

Cassidy: I rolled my eyes whilst trying to hold back a smile. He was pretty good. No he was really good. Not that i'd tell him. I didnt want his head to get any bigger. After rolling the ball back to red another time i got to my feet. Quickly running over to him, I snatched the ball out of his hands. Hugging it to me i took a couple of steps back grinning. "Showing offs not very nice." I scolded him, shaking my head a little.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next