House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
DeathToll
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 am

"No, she's sleeping." Vincent answered, wrapping an arm around Jessie so that she didn't fall off. "She didn't sleep well last night, and she's been suffering mood swings all day..." Vincent paused, unsure of whether to continue but in the end he did. "There's a possibility that your mother is pregnant, however we are unsure."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am

OUCH! Stupid brother,hes so mean to you.

Jessie: "Am i going to have another brother or sister if she is? I would have to be a good big sister." I looked at him "Ill be sure to cook and bake and everything I can for mom"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am

Giselle Caldwell; I smiled a bit more and looked down at him. "Can we get out of here now? I think I'm ready to go back to the mansion..." Using the term 'think' very heavily. I wasn't exactly sure if I was totally ready to go back and see Jeremy. I didn't even really have to see Jeremy, but I wanted to. At least to figure something out for the twins.

Suzie Sylvester; I raised my eyebrow and nodded slowly, confused as to why the boy, who I would now call 'No Name', would be in my room. I shrugged it off, and I went to the bathroom to touch up my hair and stuff. "Well, this isn't how I remember leaving it..." Okay... This was a strange day... I changed into one of my favorite sweaters, that for some reason was at the back of the closet, and I began tidying up the little things that were out of place. I only saw a book, opened to a page with a memory-erasing spell. Hm... I remember always wanting to use this, but I was afraid that it would actually work... I closed the book and set it back on the shelf, going back to tidy a couple other things.

Max Anderson; "Nah, it's fine. You were here first. You can play if you want to." I smiled a bit, and walked back onto the hard concrete of the basketball court. I dribbled the ball as I spoke, "You know, maybe some time I could teach you how to shoot a ball. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it." I cross the ball over to my left hand, and I smile down at the girl.

Jayla Caldwell; I get in the car, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. First clubbing experience. Let's see how this goes. "Well, I'm in." I looked over at my sister, and shook my head. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 am

Yeah ik anybody rp?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 am

Dane- I nodded a bit and gave her a quick kiss. Then I slipped out from under her, going to the door. "I'll get us check out and everything. Be back in just a second." I left the room, going to the front desk - it was actually quite funny how afraid of me the manager was - and paid for the room and returned out key. I then headed back to the room. "Alright. We're all checked out."

Oops, gimme a sec to put something for Kersten too.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

"Technically you already have a younger brother - you need to treat Lucius as a brother too - but yes, if your mother's pregnant, you'll have another sibling." Vincent explained, pressing a kiss to Jessie's head. "And thank you for offering to be so helpful. I appreciate it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 am

Kersten- "I'm not going to do anything but show you what fun clubbing is! Well... Maybe." I smirked a bit at that comment and started driving to the club. "You probably won't get in trouble with your angel buddies. We're just gonna have some fun! You don't even have to drink or anything." I pulled up to the club after a few minutes of driving and parked. "We're here!" I said with a smile before getting out.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 am

Cassidy: "That'd be nice." It would certainly save me the effort of runnig after the ball. Smiling, I shifted red into my left arm and held out my right. "Im Cassidy." It was cool to meet someone else, even if they were a vampire. I could smell it the moment he stepped closer. But other then the knee jerk reaction of wrinkling my nose, i'd chosen to ignore it. Sure there was the whole werewolf vampire mortal enemies thing. But I hated violence, and didnt see any reason wh we couldnt get along.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 am

I finally had chance to write replies! Razz but I'll need Tanya's post mort, I'm determined to write something
Up for it right now! Very Happy

Nathalie- I had started to giggle but my boyfriends' kiss cut the laughter off, I kissed him back but didn't let it last long, because my slightly younger sister was still in the room and I was too giggly to stay very still to kiss him. "Sorry Tay!' I apologised when the kiss ended, "I didn't hurt you too much did I?" I asked, I hoped not...

Tyler- I smiled then noticed that she had started blushing. Had I said something to make her do so? I didn't think I did... "What's up?" I asked my girlfriend, wondering what the cause of her cheeks going the pinkish red colour was.

Sierra- "Yeah, it was good," I say with a smile. It had actually been a pretty funny movie, but I barely showed emotion, so I guess you couldn't really tell how I thought of it just by looking at me, you'd have to ask me. Once everybody had left I finally stood up, stretching as I did so. When we were out of the room, I asked him, "So, what'cha wanna do now?"

Dayna- I nodded and left him, I found a small table with a couple of seats, I sat down and waited for Matt. When I saw him coming, I smiled, then spotting the McFlurries, my eyes lit up and I grinned. Gosh this reminded me of the old days, me, Tim and Dad coming to McDonalds on my birthday every year when I was a kid. I got the straw and ripped off one end, then blew into it, it flew over and hit Matt on the head, I giggled then stuck the straw into my Fanta before starting to eat my sandwich.

Roxi- As soon as all three of us were here and ready, the lights around and on the stage dimmed to black and me, Leila and Marie took our usually places, a sexy kitty and two hot dogs. As usual, I was on the highest pole, I guess that's just life. Music started, lights flashed and we started to dance.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 am

Jessie: "Lulu is my cousin" I giggled "not really a sibling.And your very welcome" smiled and kissed her dad's cheek "But momma will be sick during the new coming of a baby?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 am

I'll just rp randoms then.

Justin- his hand fiddled with his necklace as he watched Ian from across the table. " you have to know I'm smarter than you, and you have no chance of winning this chess game." After Ian went, he moved a knight to take out his rook. " you need to think about your moves."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

Gah i forgot to say 'me' linz XD sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 am

I'll reply to those in the morning Scampi Very Happy

Hm, Jessie had a point there, but he still wanted Jessie to treat Lucius as a brother since he lived in the same house. "First of all, yes, unfortunately, but hopefully she wont be too sick. Second of all, Lulu?" Vince raised an eyebrow at Jessie's nickname for Lucius. Lulu was a girl's name.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Tanya- "I'm mostly running from the cops. If they found me they'd either try to send me home or lock me up. Probably option number 2. Not that my mom would care if I was there or not. So ya, mostly the cops I'm running from. And I'm pretty sure people can't find us here. I dunno what it is, maybe the mansion has people in the police force or maybe it's just charms and spells that make it so people can't find us."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 am

Uh oh... I was supposed to draw a bigger version of a board over the break but I'm trying to figure out the dimensions of the board and can't find it! ó.ò
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 am

Linz, RP with me? Very Happy Lawl. I don't care if it's Nadine or Mandie.

Giselle Caldwell; "Mmkay. Cool." I scanned the room with my eyes, just making sure that I had everything that I needed. Which really wasn't much... Just the engagement ring that was now in my pocket instead of on my finger. I strolled out of the room, not bothering to look back. I just waited for Dane on the sidewalk, since we didn't take a car here or anything.

Jayla Caldwell; I nodded slowly, and got out of Kersten's car. "Right..." Well, let the games begin, I guess. I walked in with her, immediately getting overwhelmed with the smell of hard alcohol and beer. Oh, and all the noises. The people yelling. The glasses clanking. It was crazy... I just scanned the room, taking everything in.

Max Anderson; I grabbed the ball in my right hand and used my left hand to shake her right. "Max Anderson, at your service." I smiled, looking into her eyes. They were definitely that of a werewolf. The eyes of werewolves were always the best though, I have to admit. "Nice to meet you, Cassidy."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 am

Its cool, sure rae

Riley- slipping on a new shirt after he got back from his run, his mind went to minx. _I'm just about there on the money issue for the ring. Timing is a new thing though. When should I propose? She already knows I'm thinking about so what's a place she wouldn't expect me to propose?_

Henry- his hand ruffled Trent's hair. "I don't know about you but I'm a old fashioned guy. I like the pepperoni pizza." He smiled and looked at mandie. "How about you?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 am

Cassidy: "Like wise." I was surprised that he didnt say abythig about me being a werewolf, but then again maybe he thought like me. I pulled my hand back and shifted red as she started to squirm. "Shh, its alright, he's like Rowan. He wont hurt you." I scratched between her ears a little hoping to calm her. "This is red." I murmered as looked back up at him. Obviously didnt know whether he was the kind guy who would hurt an animal. But he didnt look the part, and even if he was i wouldnt let her get hurt.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

jessie: "his first 2 letters is L and U so I call him Lulu" I grinned "Im a smart girl dad.And I know it is a girls name.But its funny and cute for him.But i wont call him that when hes older"

Minx: I was in the gym in the backroom punching punching bags and stuff,this was good for me since I need the strength and stuff.I needed to earn all that back with all this
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

I have a few free characters if you wanna RP linz; Leon, Tim, Christina, Candi

Marco- I just shrugged,"I dunno really anything about the mansion, all I know is that its a free place for me and my sis to stay." I say with another additional shrug. I sure hoped it was free, that reminded me, I needed to get some sort of job.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 am

"Good, otherwise he may get mad and then he'd be naughtier than he's already going to be." Vince grimaced slightly at the thought of handling a troublesome child but it was hidden behind his cape. "Are you hungry, Jessica? I could make you something for dinner, if you wish."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

Dane- I walked over to Giselle then scooped her into my arms without a word. I spread out my wings and took off, headed for the mansion. I wasn't sure if she had her angel wings back or not but I liked carrying her regardless. And it was less effort for her. I stayed quiet the whole flight and when we got back to the mansion I set her down gently. "So what are we doing now? Or do you have things you want to deal with alone?"

Kersten- I cast a glance at Jayla and laughed at the expression on her face. "Ya, pretty overwhelming, huh? Just take a second to get used to it." I headed to the bar and got myself a drink before rejoining her. I was still going on the whole idea that she should find a guy to either hook up with or at least dance with so I cast my eyes around the room. "So how're you holding up?" I didn't want to jump right into the whole guy-hunting thing because she'd probably reject the idea if I asked now. I'd wait until she was a bit more into the club idea.

Tanya- "Ya, the free food is pretty nice!" I had to admit, I liked not having to look for my food or steal it. It was easier this way. "And it's nice to have a warm place to sleep and all that." The mansion was a great place for people like us. Who didn't have much choice in coming. "It's actually a sort of sad topic to think about.. That we all are here because we aren't accepted anywhere else. Humanity's pretty stupid.. Not you of course. You're different."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

Riley- he walked out his room and bit his lip. _maybe around the mansion. Just a random place. Of course after I get the ring._ when he walked down the stairs, his thoughts kept circling around the idea of where.

I have two girls and a few guys. You can pick any of them for any of yours.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 am

Mandie Anderson; I smiled a bit at both Trent and Henry, and I nodded. "I agree. Nothing beats the pepperoni pizza. I wouldn't mind a little sausage on it though." I laughed as Trent made a grossed out face. He didn't like sausage because he thought it was too spicy. "I'm kidding, Trent. Don't worry." I'm so glad that Trent and Henry get along. It was surely a few points for Henry. I mean, if you get the kid to like you, you'll get the girl to, too. The waitress came over to get our order, and I just ordered a medium pepperoni pizza. Just enough for all three of us.

Max Anderson; "Hm, she's cute." I smiled a bit and held out my hand towards her. She sniffed it before I could pet her, but she seemed to enjoy it when I patted the top of her head.

Writer's block. DX

Giselle Caldwell; "Um... I don't know... I would like to find Jeremy and see if we can work something out, like with the twins, but that can wait, I guess..." I walked inside the mansion, taking in the familiar noises, smells, sights and everything else.

More writer's block. DX

Jayla Caldwell; My foot began tapping to the beat of the bass coming from the music. Maybe this wasn't that bad. I mean, it was just like a party with a bunch of strangers and a bunch of booze. No problem... I guess. "It's fine.... I'm fine." A couple of drunk girls bumped past me, and I scoffed at them, rolling my eyes. I smoothed out the bottom part of my dress and sighed. People these days. They're crazy. Especially when they're drunk.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 am

Cassidy: I smiled a little when she allowed him to pet her, but she was still pretty tense. After looking around i remembered the ball he was holding. "Can i have that ball?" She seemed quite intreged by it earlier, so maybe if i let her play for a bit she would relax. Then i wouldnt have to worry about her, which meant i coukd have fun in the sun. Which is the whole reason I came out this early in the first place.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next