House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Shadowhunter
lilJVBM4evea
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Bizarre
Wolfsoul
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am

I have to go practice now :/
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

Aww bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

Jenna- "Nope! All I know is you're tall and pale. All vampires are pale after all. And strong. Pretty much I can just make guesses or put together pieces of what I know about you to get a general idea." I was guessing he was hot. Like... Tall, dark, and handsome. Because I liked to imagine he was handsome, he was definitely tall, and he could be dark if he wanted to I bet. He was a vampire...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Lol XD -_- Seriously?))

I nodded my head. "Yup I'm full, now lets go and see how I'm meant to hunt!" With a big grin, I started to drag mom deeper into the woods, hoping she'd pick up on a scent soon.

When Hope started crying, I put a bookmark in the page I was reading and closed the book, getting up and lifting Hope out of her crib. "What's the matter, Hope?" I asked, bouncing her lightly in the hope that it would make her stop crying again. "Need a little bit of attention, huh?" Well she had had something to drink an hour ago, so it couldn't be that! Mayne her diaper needed changing, but I was going to leave that as the last thing I check since it wasn't very high up on my 'Want to do' list.

Lucy: I start to run so Kiara wasnt draging me anymore. then when i come across a deer's scent trail, i follow it. when the deer is in sight i speed up even more and tackle it. then i pin it down with my arms and legs before draining it quickly

Hope: I keep crying and grab onto his shirt. i dont like being bounced so i cry even more

Austin: I jump into the pool over her. then i swim under her so that way when i stand up again, shes on my shoulders "you like being tossed in dont you?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm

aw bai death.

ok,the one that you said that is good we'll do when u get back

Tifa: i nod "settled?" I ask,maybe it would be (GAH!)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Eboni: I shrugged, and hooked my legs under his arms, steadying myself. "It's fun, more unpredictable then just jumping in." I wasn't sure if that made sense to him, but it did to me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Austin: i smirk, but she cant see "alright then..." i lean back and fall into the water with her still on my shoulders

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Eboni: I quickly held my breath. That was about the third time he'd done something and I hadn't gotten revenge, so I decided to get it now. I left my left hooked under his arms and let us both sink. When we reached the bottom I quickly moved to I was sat on his stomach. He'd probably be able to move me but for now it was keeping him there.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 pm

wanna rp lilj?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

"Oh. Do you wanna know what I really look like?" I'd probably be completely different compared to what she thought, but oh well, at least she's have a better guess at what I looked like.

"Yay! Well done mom!" I clapped my hands excitedly and skipped over to mom's side. "That was so cool! It was like BAM! and then you pinned it down easily!" Wow! My mom was cool!

Oh great, that wasn't working! I stopped bouncing Hope and then thought again. "Are you hungry again Hope? Do you want food?" Please, oh beloved daughter, give me a sign! A sign which proves it isn't what I'm dreading it might be!

I nodded my head in answer. "Yeah, we'll go to Costa Del Sol for our honeymoon and Barret will look after the kids." I smiled softly and kissed Tifa before standing up. "Am I allowed on the couch too?" I asked, hoping she'd shuffle up a bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Austin: I smirk at her under the water and turn over so i'm pinning her down now

Lucy: i smile at her. she seemed so impressed "it just takes practice honey. you'll be just as good as me some day"

Hope: i continue to cry, still gripping his shirt

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Jenna- "Sure," I said with a smile, turning towards him. I wonder if he looked how I thought he looked. Probably not. But either way, it'd be interesting to know what he looked like, right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Britt-21 wrote:wanna rp lilj?
i think u missed dat XD

Tifa: "oh,sorry" I moved so he can sit with me "That sounds like a good plan.Should we continue to plan the wedding? I really wanna keep going.Im way to excited"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:26 pm

i think i said ya! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm

XD YAY! mia and james? Smile i think it was mia *checks* ya XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Eboni: That was not as planned. I quickly wriggled free and went up for air. How did he still manage to win? That was so not fair. I climbed out the pool and grabbed my towel. Wrapping it round me I sat back on the edge.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 pm

okay! you wanna start?

Austin: he surfaces too and swims to the edge of the pool next to her "aw come on! dont be that way" he smiles at her

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

"Practice, huh?" I smirked a little, then lugned at mom, tackling her to the floor before bursting into laughter. "How's that, mom? Was it good?" Even though I was playing, I hoped I had done well.

Damn it. Hope was still crying! I could not handle babies. Kiara had only really been a baby for four months, and Lucy never left her side back then, so I had been fine, but this - this I could not handle. I just wished that Hope would stop crying, because the only thing left I could think of was - as another deafening wail came from my daughter, I winced and surrendered. "Fine, I'll change your diaper." I muttered, carrying Hope into the bathroom and doing so, disposing the used diaper in the bin.

"Well, for a start, you got tall and pale right." I grinned before lying back and looking at the sky. "I'm slim too, and only have a little bit of muscle on my arms even though I'm really strong. I don't have a six pack or anything, it's just kinda... Flat. Uhhh, I have grey-ish blue eyes and I have-" I grabbed Jenna's hand and made her run her fingers through my hair once. "That length of pitch black hair. Any questions?"

"Sure." I smiled and lay down next to Tifa, wrapping an arm around her casually. "I'm think our wedding should be in late spring. Like the middle of May or something. What do you think?" I asked, a little unsure of speaking my ideas since they were probably lame.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Lucy: i smirk then roll over pining her down like i'd done with the deer "that was alright, just always focus on your prey" i smile at her

Hope: she keeps crying and grabs onto his shirt again
Hope didnt have a dirty diper lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Jenna- I tilted my head to the side for a second, trying to picture him. "Lemme just try something real quick, kay? No being weirded out!" I reached out, running a hand along his jaw. It was sorta the only part of the picture I couldn't put into place. Hee hee, his jaw felt cool. When I had figured out what it looked like though I pulled my hand back. "Nope, no questions."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Mom was right! I lost my focus on pinning her to the floor and she pinned me to the floor. "Ok ok, you win." I fake surrendered, hoping mom would fall for it so that I could get my revenge.

((Oh well, he changed it anyway.))
That was it. I didn't have a clue why Hope was crying. Either she missed Lucy or she missed the magic, but she couldn't tell me and it was starting to annoy me. "What do you want, Hope? Do you want magic? Your mother? Tv?" I needed Lucy, I couldn't handle this.

That actually felt quite nice, the whole 'running her hand along my jaw' thing, and my eyes had closed involuntarily before I managed to snap them open again. "No questions? Good. I hope my looks live up to what you imangined them to be." Ok, that sounded weird, nevermind! I tilted my head to the side slightly, resting on Jenna's shoulder a little, before I asked, "So, do you think you have a pretty good picture of me in your mind now?"

I'm going to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Haven't been on here in a while... Sorry about that! I've been really busy with basketball and choir. It's the busiest season for choir, and my basketball games started this week, so... Yeah.

Anyways, I'm here now!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 pm

XD Call one of the mama's! Lilly or Tifa! Smile XD

Tifa: "Ok,that would be good.It wont be cold like it is now.Its a perfect time." planning this...wow! So much work,food,cake,outfits,people.But I bet we can finish it in a few weeks insted of months.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 pm

night!

Lucy: i smile and stand up "we should start to go back home, your dad is probably freaking out. the poor guy" i laugh and take Kiara's hand

Hope: i keep crying and holding onto his shirt

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi! *waves* Wanna rp? I can get reposts for Kersten and/or Dane

Jenna- "Ya, you look sort of how I thought you would." I smiled, thinking about his looks. Ya, he was really pretty hot. And I liked being close to him like this, even if it didn't mean anything at all to him. I was fine with that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next