House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Shadowhunter
lilJVBM4evea
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Bizarre
Wolfsoul
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

lol,you can ask for him to help and stuff.He would probly help most of the time.

I aced a test when I didnt study XD

maybe when he comes into training?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 am

I grinned and then looked over at bambi. I hadn't drained her completely of blood, so there was still a bit left for mom. "Do you want some bambi blood, mom? Or are you going to find your own bambi to hunt?"

I smiled at Hope as she held my finger and I carried her into the living roomc where the television was on. "Do you want to watch some television?" I asked, sitting down carefully on the sofa and placing Hope in my lap whilst changing the channel to a kids programme. "Magic is exciting, but it's good to have some normality in your life, and television is normal."

Hmmm, that's funny. I had wanted Giselle to be happy too. I only wanted to make her happy which was why I was ecstatic when she got pregnant and decided to propose, because I knew a family would make her truly happy. It's funny how that happiness was thrown back in my face, which made me unhappy. "I might need to get a job, so I need a babysitter." I told Jenna when I snapped back to the present. "Is that ok? I'd ask Mandie but she was more Giselle's friend than mine..."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, sun, sea and sand should relax us. And if not, I here the Inn in Costa Del Sol now offers massages." I'd probably give Tifa one myself if I knew how to do a massage, but I didn't so... Yeah... But still, the massage guy for Tifa would probably be male! I'd rather not have another guy touching Tifa, to be honest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 am

Now I've got writer block for Sam DX

Eboni: I walked away a bit faster. But was forced to stop when I bumped into the side. Oops. I wasn't to worried because he couldn't do anything that bad. So I just hopped up onto the side and dangled my feet in the water. Acting relaxed.

Cassidy: I gave him a weak smile and took it off him. "Thanks." After taking a painkiller, I put the bottle and water on my bed side table. Before looking back over at Rowan. "I still owe you, no matter what you say." He saved red, helped me back here, and went and got me them. I couldn't just do nothing to repay him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 am

let's NOT discuss religion, okay? especially you, mort. I know how you are.

I shook my head at her, rolling my eyes. "Of course you don't owe me. You're the one who hurt herself carrying me yesterday, and I'm the one who scared off Red. Now do you want me to stay, or are you going to try to sleep?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 am

Lucy: "you can finish her up... i con find my own" i smile at her

Hope: I turn to the TV, watching all the colors dance across the screen. Then I start to suck my thumb and my eyes get a little droopy. A few moments later i yawn before i shut my eyes

Austin: i smirk and put my hands on either side of her waist and pull her back in as we both go under

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 am

I find religion fascinating to discuss, but even when I try to be polite things seem to go downhill... D: Anyway, hello.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am

Ya, but that's because you knew the material. It's not like he can just make stuff happen. People make choices for themselves.
Meh, I'm not gonna debate this anymore. I don't want to get into an argument and I don't think I'm actually going to get anywhere.

Jenna- I smiled a bit and nodded. "I'd love to watch them. I'll try my best to make sure they don't wreck the place or anything." I laughed a bit and leaned back, propping myself up on my arms. "It's pretty cool being blind, you know," I thought outloud. It was a sort of random thought but I was thinking about it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:10 am

Ya, no kidding! Kat gets totally pissed at me whenever I say anything about religion!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Tifa: "Even better.We acually need that more than anything." I would come home sore from the fighting that same day.I guess we needed something to relax and strech our mucles a bit.

Rider: the class left,the next one was my last one.I lay on my back and ywan "one more class" i take a sip of my water
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 am

oh. didn't see your comment until just now, britt

hmm, maybe. But what would happen in training that would be interesting enough to write about? Something should happen. Does Rider have a goal? Like Slith wants to kill Thryllk. Should that be the main plot of this story? I think it is a bit boring, where they are now.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 am

ok heres idea

1) Slith says something to make rider snap and lose her mind (for like a bit untill he gets her to calm down)
2) Rider snapps from something and tries to kill slith
3) They both leave get drunk and fade XD

I like all 3 XDDD

Rider's goal is comlete..she doesnt really have another.except to have a family and such.,
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

Cassidy: Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "None of that was your fault." I could tell he was going to argue, but I carried on before he could. "Only I know my limits, and I should of stopped when I reached them. I didn't so this," I said gesturing to my legs. "Is my fault. And I should of been paying more attention to red, if I had I would of been able to catch her quicker." I could see him forming a counter argument, so I quickly grabbed his hand. Hoping it would surprise him enough to make him pause. I didn't want to argue with him so I was going to stop it before it had properly started. "How about I repay you by making you stay, and driving you crazy? Does that sound fair?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

Last edited by midget on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

I looked over to Bambi then shook my head. "I'm full now, and I want to see you hunt." Mom would do it properly, and I wanted to see what the proper way looked like because, as much as I liked riding Bambi, it wasn't the right way to hunt, and I needed to learn the right way.

When I realised Hope had fallen asleep, I smiled and got up, carrying her to my room in which I laid her down in her crib. "Goodnight, my Hope." I whispered quietly before grabbing a book from the bookshelf and sitting on the bed, reading it quietly.

"Hmm?" Jenna's random comment made me curious and I twisted my body to face her a little, which wasn't very comfy due to my feet still being in the water. "Why's it pretty cool?" I mean she couldn't see anything, what was so cool about that"

"Ok." Oh great, I could imagine it now; some tan guy with a six pack who spoke with an accent massaging Tifa's back which, according to movies that included massages, would probably be bare. No way was I going to let that happen! I needed to learn how to massage her myself!
((He's probably grimacing or looking annoyed at the moment, but he's to deep in thought to realise XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

Eboni: I was expecting him to pull me under so I just let him. When we were both under, I pulled his hands away from my waist and resurfaced again, smirking. "Is that the best you can do?" I asked once he'd come up to.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

Tifa: i tilt my head and tap his cheek with my hand "Cloud,are you okay?" he was making the weirdest expression "you look,kinda funny" I giggled,I wonder what he was thinking that made him make a face like this.It was funny.Yet weird
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 am

1) I like it. I've got kind of a thing going to make Slith a bit more than human. Because he was possessed for so long, he's got a bit of demon in him. That could help him calm her down. Is Rider like unstable?
2) Again, good.
3) ...

I looked at our linked hands, feeling heat rise to my face. "Sure, I'll stay," I said immediately. "But I don't think you'd be able to drive me crazy." I hope she doesn't notice my blush. I blush more easily when I'm around her.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 am

Lucy: "you sure you're full?"

Hope: I lay peacefully for about an hour then i wake up and start to cry
i'm not gonna tell you whats wrong... Joe has to figure it out by himself XD haha

Austin: "you want war? then you've got it" i smirk and pick her up. then i carry her out of the pool and toss her in yet again

dinner!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 am

1) wat?
2) Thank you
3) Meep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 am

so why would Rider snap? and why would she be so violent when she does?
I do not like the idea of writing fading scenes. just saying.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am

((Lol XD -_- Seriously?))

When Tifa tapped my cheek, I snapped out of it and gave her a small smile. "Uhhh, yeah, I'm fine." I rubbed the back of my neck a bit awkwardly and then held onto Tifa's hand. "So, when would you like to go to Costa Del Sol?"

I nodded my head. "Yup I'm full, now lets go and see how I'm meant to hunt!" With a big grin, I started to drag mom deeper into the woods, hoping she'd pick up on a scent soon.

When Hope started crying, I put a bookmark in the page I was reading and closed the book, getting up and lifting Hope out of her crib. "What's the matter, Hope?" I asked, bouncing her lightly in the hope that it would make her stop crying again. "Need a little bit of attention, huh?" Well she had had something to drink an hour ago, so it couldn't be that! Mayne her diaper needed changing, but I was going to leave that as the last thing I check since it wasn't very high up on my 'Want to do' list.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 am

Tifa: "After the wedding?" I was just guessing.it would be a good choice.Since we had a nice wedding day then a nice little vication afterwards.The honeymoon.

Lol ok,I was just messing thats all

for the first one...slith just says something that makes her really mad and snapp

for the second one,something dark hits her (like a dark shadow from her past or somthing) and she goes all demon demon on Slith
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 am

Jenna- "Well I guess it just helps clear my mind. I don't care so much about how I look or how other people look so I just am. I exist and so do other people. I get to just be me, you know? And I get to imagine how other people look. Plus I guess it helps me just step back and enjoy life. You don't really get it until you're blind. I would've thought it was horrible - and it was for a while - but it's really not anymore.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 am

3)GOOD.

1) I like the idea of Rider snapping, but I don't think she'd get really mad if he just said something.
2) This one's better 'cause it's more interesting and sinister and it'll be harder for Slith to calm her down.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

"That sounds like a good idea." Yeah, I deffinately had enough time to learn how to massage Tifa. No other guy was gonna massage her! "It'd be a great honeymoon. And Barret could probably take care of the kids." Unless he was working, but even then Barret would probably take some time off of work to soend time with the kids, especially Marlene.

"Ah right, I understand." That actually made sense, and I could see how being blind was a positive thing, but something was stuck in my mind. "So you don't know what I actually look like?" I asked, frowning a little at the dact that Jenna didn't even know what the person she liked looked like, although I guess that meant she liked me for who I was, not what I looked like, which was a good thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry got distracted by something

Cassidy: I smiled when he said he'd stay. "I'll give it my best shot." I bet I could annoy him if I really wanted, I knew how. But I'd probably choose not to. I glanced down where he was and realised I still had hold of his hand. After slowly pulling my hand away I patted the space next to me. "Do you plan on standing up the whole time?"

Eboni: I made a cannonball before I hit the water, and resurfaced laughing. "Your version of war is fun." It was weird, being chucked in was more fun then jumping in. I swam back over to the side and folded my arms on it, resting my head in them and looking up at him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next