House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Britt-21
rae
Meow=^.^=
Shiny
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

Wow. This was a nice thing to cheer me up. Very nice, in fact. I smiled as my eyes closed and I kissed Nathalie back with the same passion. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I came back from chasing squirrels a little happier than before, but I didn't want to go back to my family and that stupid cat yet. So instead I went into the rec room to find something to do. My eyes widened when I saw Nathalie and Xavier kissing, but not because they were kissing, because Nathalie was back! "Natty! You're back!" I exclaimed, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to my sister, giving her a huge big hug. "I missed you!"

I was in my room reading some text books about the history of mythical, immortal and supernatural creatures whilst listen to music. This was my favourite hobby, studying to music, and I was really enjoying it, but my mind kept wandering to Sam every now and then.

Ok then, maybe we wont kiss more since Suzie was on the bed. "I missed you too. A lot." I replied as I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. It had only been a week but it seemed like it was forever." Being a bit braver, I hesitantly lay down on Suzie's bed too and held her hand, brushing my thumb over her promise ring with a big smile on my face. "What did you do while I was gone? Anything fun?"

"You're welcome." Denzel replied, giving Sierra a quick kiss before putting his shirt back on, not caring if it was covered in blood. "Should we stay here until you're a little happier, or do you want to go and do something in town?" He asked, hoping that doing somethig would make Sierra happy again.

"Yup! I'm the bestest friend in the whole wide world!" I laughed a little.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Bex." I told Dayna's best friend. "I'm Matt, but I guess you kind of already figured that out.

"The grumpy old man will have to like you sooner or later, or at least get used to you." Because when I took over Wutai, he'd be seeing us everday!... Yeah, I hadn't told Hayden that we'd have to move to Wutai, because I was worried about his reaction, but I'd tell him eventually. "He just needs to realise that I love you and nothing's gonna change that, not even some really hot guy who'd make a great king." I added, not realising it sounded like I was calling Hayden a not-hot guy who'd make a c*** king.

I sat down at the table with Tifa and Marlene and ate my breakfast. "So, we've already discussed that we're not going to do much work today, but does anyone have any plans?"

Marlene just shrugged and continued eating.

"Do you have money to buy it or would you like me to buy it for you? Vincent asked Blade.

Tara must've had a lot of energy because she was running to the bathroom. I didn't run to catch up though, I just went at my own pace. Once I entered the bathroom, I started running the water and poured some of the bubble mixture in. I'd cast a spell on it when there was enough bubbles.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Galian and Vincent are arguing in my head DX Make... It... Stop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm

That sucks. My characters have been laying off each other for a while. And since Jasie, Tanya, and Jenna are pretty much the only characters that actually talk to me there isn't much fighting at all.
And ya, Time. All of us know out pasts. I "died" near the beginning of the year (Well, I left and everyone assumed I died), you guys though Griff did it or something, Kitty just left pretty much and moved here, Nini followed
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 am

Tifa: "I have no Idea.Why dont we just be lazy today,even though it'll be hard for me not to be a lazy bum" I giggled and continue to eat,once I finished,I drank the last of the water I had,got up,cleaned up my spot and put it in the sink.I still had to teach cloud how to cook,he still hasnt learned dinner and some lunch.

Blade: he shook his head "I brought some money,but it only pays half,I didnt grab much on the way out."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 am

Tara- When Momm poured in the bubbles I got in too. Maybe one day I could make the water change colors! I wanted that to be the next spell I learned. Cause it was awesome! It made bath time really fun cause it was like a rainbow. So I'd ask Mommy to teach me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 am

My Death Note movies arrived!!! AAAAHHHH! So excited! I'm gonna watch them tonight and I'll probably post some time later! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

Awesome! Enjoy it XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 am

I will! I've been waiting all week for these to show up and I just had this feeling they'd arrive today and they did! XD So happy!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 am

I'm waiting for my assassin's necklace to arrive Smile
But coolio! I'm probably gonna write. I have a free period for now
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:16 am

Awesome Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:20 am

Movie time bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 am

See ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 am

I finished the chapter. I'll post it later Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 am

Okies ^_^ There's already been about 7 deaths in this movie! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

Hey

Hayden: I sighed a little, starting to doubt myself. Sure I'd said all that stuff, but I couldn't picture myself being king. I didn't want to. But I wanted yuffie, I wanted to be with her. I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that. "I'm sorry I'm going to make a rubbish king." I apologised as I lent down and kissed her head. I'd try my best, but I doubted it'd be enough. 

Sam: I grinned and crouched down next to her. "They're called rock pools. When the tide comes in so do all these creatures, then the tide goes back out and they're stuck in these pools of water. Untill the tide comes back in." I explained. I moved a bit of seaweed and grinned. "Look, there's even a baby starfish here." 

Tonks: My breath caught in my throat and I froze. That was the first time he'd ever said anything like that. I guess we'd been together a while but I still wasn't expecting it. Should I say it back? I mean I did love him. But I didn't like saying it because I wasn't a lovey dovey person. But it was the first time so I really should. "I-I love you t-to." I mumbled, blushing a bit.

Cassidy: I lent against the wall an slid down it. Dropping my head into my hands. Tears were streaming down my face, that had to be the most painful thing I'd done. It felt like my muscles were on fire, a constant never ending burning. I knew I'd be bed ridden for days.There had to be a way to get it to stop. Painkillers would help with the pain, but they won't help it heal.

Eboni: I decided to smile back. Getting a bit bored of the smirking. I mean he knew I thought he was hot, so there wasn't much point now. "So, are you glad we decided to go in the pool now?" I asked, needing something to buy me a little time to think of how to get revenge. Splashing him back was just too easy. I needed something better. 

Tory: I rolled my eyes. "I'm not telling you." I suddenly stopped and turned to look at him. "Why should I?" It had nothing to do with him, I didn't even know him. "Why are you so interested?" I blurted out as I looked up at him. Why would someone like him, be interested in why someone like me was here.  
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 am

L is so cute and smart and acts funny and only eats sugary food :3

"Lend us your brain." XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 am

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

Wow. This was a nice thing to cheer me up. Very nice, in fact. I smiled as my eyes closed and I kissed Nathalie back with the same passion. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I came back from chasing squirrels a little happier than before, but I didn't want to go back to my family and that stupid cat yet. So instead I went into the rec room to find something to do. My eyes widened when I saw Nathalie and Xavier kissing, but not because they were kissing, because Nathalie was back! "Natty! You're back!" I exclaimed, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to my sister, giving her a huge big hug. "I missed you!"

I was in my room reading some text books about the history of mythical, immortal and supernatural creatures whilst listen to music. This was my favourite hobby, studying to music, and I was really enjoying it, but my mind kept wandering to Sam every now and then.

Ok then, maybe we wont kiss more since Suzie was on the bed. "I missed you too. A lot." I replied as I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. It had only been a week but it seemed like it was forever." Being a bit braver, I hesitantly lay down on Suzie's bed too and held her hand, brushing my thumb over her promise ring with a big smile on my face. "What did you do while I was gone? Anything fun?"

"You're welcome." Denzel replied, giving Sierra a quick kiss before putting his shirt back on, not caring if it was covered in blood. "Should we stay here until you're a little happier, or do you want to go and do something in town?" He asked, hoping that doing somethig would make Sierra happy again.

"Yup! I'm the bestest friend in the whole wide world!" I laughed a little.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Bex." I told Dayna's best friend. "I'm Matt, but I guess you kind of already figured that out.

"Yeah, you'll find it hard to be lazy because you're always working and cleaning up and stuff." I quickly finished eating and put my plate and cutlery in the sink before wrapping my arms around Tifa's waist. "We'll wash the dishes later, ok?"

"We'll teach Tifa how to be lazy!" Marlene told Cloud and Tifa as she stole the remaining pancakes and started to eat them.

"Ok." Vincent pulled his wallet out if his left pocket and threw it towards Blade. "There should be enough to pay for it in there." Vince didn't own a bank account, so all he cash he ever earned or recieved was in there, unstolen due to the fact that you'd be a fool to even attempt stealing from Vincent Valentine.

I smiled a little, glad that I didn't have to drag Tara into the bath like I guessed most parents had to do with their child, and chanted the spell to make the bubbles turn differet colours. "There you go, colourul bubbles." I chuckled and started helping Tara wash, though lettig her do most of it herself.

I gave Hayden a confused look because all of a sudden he had apologised for beig a future bad king, and then my eyes widened as I realised my slip up. "No!" I exclaimed as I sat up. "I-I didn't mean it like that, I meant, like, someone perfect!" Again with the bad wording! "I mean... Uhhh... Look, you're not gonna be a bad king, ok?" That reohrasing thing failed, but oh well. "You're gonna be great because you're what I think the perfect king would be, not what dad thinks the perfect king would be."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 am

Hayden: I smiled a little at her attempts to right what she'd said. But I still wasn't completely convinced, I'd been thinking it long before she said it. "And what do you think a perfect king would be?" I asked as I pulled her back to me. I already knew what her dad thought, and he painted the image of a pretty good king. "Be honest." I added because I didn't what her just saying my qualities to make me feel better. 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:29 am

"Someone who'd let me rule and not get in the way much." I answered truthfully, resting my head on Hayden's chest and gripping his shirt gently. "Someone who cares about me just as much as he cares about the country, and maybe even cares about me more and, most importantly, when I'm stressed out from ruling - because it will deffinately be stressful, the perfect king would be able to unstress me and keep me calm. He'd be my support, but wont try to take over... Unless, of course, I was seriously too stressed or too ill to rule for a little while." I shrugged at the added part, doubting I'd ever get that bad. I didn't usually get seriously ill and if I has Hayden to calm me, I probably wouldn't get overstressed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 am

Hayden: My smile grew a bit. "Support, I can do." When she put it like that she made it sound easy. I knew it wouldn't be, but I guess I was lucky that she liked doing things her way. I'd help where needed but I'd definetly let her lead. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "And I think keeping you calm and relaxed is within my power." I added, ticking things off mentally. "And you'd come first over country any day, hands down no competition." A man who was to distracted by power to notice the things he had right in front of him was a fool.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 am

"Good good and awesome." I laughed a little and then looked up at Hayden with a small smile on my face. "You see? You'd be a great king, the perfect king for me." I gave Hayden a gentle, kind of drawn out kiss, then rested my head on his chest again; Hayden's chest was comfy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 am

Hayden: Smiling a little I wrapped my arms round her, hugging her to me. "I'm glad you think that." At least I had one person on my side, the person that mattered the most. You couldn't please everyone. Maybe if I put more effort in to learn about the culture, and the language and stuff. Maybe then he wouldn't be as opposed to me as he was.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 am

"Mhmm." I smiled and snuggled into Hayden a bit, enjoying his hug. "And I'm glad Toby ran into my room the day I was crying, otherwise I would've never met you." I countered his 'I'm glad that...' thing, smirking a little to show that I was trying to make this into a little game. Try and top that, Haydie!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 am

Hayden: I rolled my eyes a little, and tried to think of something that would beat that. "yeah... And I'm glad you were crying, no matter how much it pains me to see you upset, otherwise I would've had no reason to stay and get to know you." There, I could play this game.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

I pursed my lips, trying to decide whether Hayden's was better than mine, before shrugging and contuining the game. "Yeah, well, I'm glad your parents got togetger. Sure hey were b******s, because they made you and Toby and you guys are awesome." The 'awesome' bit failed, but oh well, I couldn't be bothered to sound mushy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next