House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 am

Hayden: "You know me, you know I'm going to worry when you have to go." I kissed her neck quickly, just because I could. "So try not to get to annoyed at me, just because I care. Ok?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 am

Well when Hayden kissed my neck, how could I say no to anything?! Seriously, my neck was my weakness and even that tiny little kiss had me trying to hold back a small moan and ready to agree to anything Hayden wanted! Damn him for knowing my weak spot. "Ok, I promise not to get annoyed." I replied as my head lolled back onto Haydie's shoulder.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am

Watched Little Shop Of Horrors last night and thought the plant had the best voice! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 am

Stupid vulture on DOG island!!! I had lots of stuff then and you just had to go and kill me! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

Hayden: I grinned, and risked another quick kiss on the neck. "Thanks." I knew her neck was her weak spot, so I cheated a little. I was tempted to kiss there again, because she'd left her whole neck exposed now. But I was aware that Toby was sat on her lap, so I decided not to. We always had later.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 am

The moan almost escaped that time, but I quickly stopped it. "You're welcome, now stop kissing my neck while Toby's here." I really didn't want him to stop kissing my neck because I loved it, but we couldn't really do this in front of Toby, especially when it resulted in moaning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am

Hayden: I chuckled a little. "Yeah that's probably a good idea." So I just wrapped my arms round her waist, as best I could with Toby being there. "So are you feeling any better?" She seemed happier, but I just wanted to check.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am

"Mhmm." I answered snuggling into Hayden which was really tough in this position. "How about you? Have you stopped crying?" He had actually freaked me out when he started crying, because I had never seen Hayden break down crying before, he always kept his sadness hidden.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 am

Hayden: I grimaced and nodded. "Yeah no more tears, like I promised." That had been my first big cry for as long as I could remember. Living on the streets at a young age toughens you up. Then having to look after Toby as well. It all taught me to hide my emotions. Esspeciay sadness around Toby.

(I'm gunna go take a nap, see if it helps me feel batter)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 am

Ok bye!

"Good." I opened my eyes and looked up at Hayden with a grin, gently kissing his cheek. Then I looked down at Toby, and held my hand out for my orb. "Can I have that back now please?" I asked kindly, hoping Toby hadn't gotten attatched to the thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 am

"It's ok Dayna." I said as I ran my fingers through her curly hair. I'd do anything for her. "Now maybe you should try and get some sleep, you seem really tired."

"I dunno, but we'll think of something, just the 4 of us." I smiled and rolled off of Tyler, lying down next to him. "I need to go and get changed... But that would require moving and moving requires effort." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and tiickled Nathalie with one hand whilst pressing the attack button with my other hand.

Oh boy, I think Patrick was flirting with me. No, it was just him being friendly. It had to be, right? I mean, he wouldn't flirt with someone he didn't know, that was stupid! With that thought in mind and my brain stuck on the fact that the taking me out for breakfast was merely a friendly thing, I nodded my head. "Ok then, lets do that." I told him, standing up and brushing down my shirt, trying to get out the creases.

After giving up on an unsuccessful killing spree, I head back upstairs towards the boy's room with a blood-covered nose. I was trying to creep around, not wanting the witch to spot me and tell me off for harming the boy - I couldn't deal with her squeaky little voice right now - but it didn't work, because I kept making rather loud footsteps.

"I was just hunting one day and I found this gazebo." I answered with a grin, glad that Giselle like this place - it was a good place to show off my romantic side. "It's my little thinking area, I come here sometimes for some alone time." And for romantic dates, of course, but I think it would upset Giselle if she found out she wasn't the first girl to come here, especially when she didn't like Dayna much. "Anyways, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna start eating, unless you want to do something else first." I smirked because I was implying that the 'something else' was making out, but I was just kidding. And then Dane showed up. Oh great, what did Dane want now?! Our date had only just begun and he was ruining it! But still, I had to be nice to him, for Giselle, so I smiled and waved at him before giving Giselle a quick kiss. "Go and see what he wants, but make it quick, ok?"

Oh. Galian frowned a little but shrugged it off, nudging Darkess' stomach gently once more before standing to his full height. "You talk." The beast pointed out, implying that, since Darkess could talk, he'd have a conversation with her. "What will baby look like?" He asked his girlfriend as he led them over to the couch and sat down, pulling Darkess onto his lap. The Galian beast was curious about what Darkess thought the baby would look like.
((I've actually already thought about this, even though I'm not playing the baby XD))

"I don't know." I frowned, kind of missing Shamisen too. "Why don't we go and search for him. Maybe he'll show up then." And when he did show up, I'd keep him in my room so that he didn't disappear for days at a time again.

"Don''t give up Dad!" I said just I crossed the finish line. "It just takes practice, so keep practising."

"Good." I opened my eyes and looked up at Hayden with a grin, gently kissing his cheek. Then I looked down at Toby, and held my hand out for my orb. "Can I have that back now please?" I asked kindly, hoping Toby hadn't gotten attatched to the thing.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 am

I'm not gonna hurt you, Jer. If that's what you're worried about..
Your wolfie's post is out dated FYI Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

And hi scampi! Sorry for not saying hi earlier!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:13 am

Oh yeah, because Dane showed up! Hmmm... I might join those two posts together actually Very Happy I thought Giselle wouldn't either, but... People change when they enter relationships, maybe you'll change too... And even if you don't change and something goes wrong anyway, it would leave our friendship in ruins, and I don't want to risk losing you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 am

Oh, Scampi's here? Hi Scampi! Sorry, I'm tired. I couldn't get comfy last night so I didn't get much sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 am

Lol hey mort, and its ok, I'm on a game so I'm not really bothered lol and yes, I am here so hey wolfie Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 am

Hi Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 am

i here

Kersten- "Oh, you tend to hang around, do you?" I climbed back into bed with a little smirk. "You say that like you've done this before." I smirked and kissed along his jaw. I did that to guys sometimes. It made them act all funny sometimes.

Zach- "Ya, I've been saving up for a while. And it was worth the work!" I'd played out this scenario over and over in my head, asking her. I never got an answer in them though. But it was all over the place I imagined proposing. But I think the reality was way more perfect.

Jay: he chuckled and nodded "it happens.Depends what girl im around.When i was smaller,I was such a ladies man" he smiled "the biggest one,the good old days.I miss them"

Aqua: "well,thats good! And you got the best ring im guessing,because im attatched to it" I giggle and kiss his cheek when he got to a stop light

Oh. Galian frowned a little but shrugged it off, nudging Darkess' stomach gently once more before standing to his full height. "You talk." The beast pointed out, implying that, since Darkess could talk, he'd have a conversation with her. "What will baby look like?" He asked his girlfriend as he led them over to the couch and sat down, pulling Darkess onto his lap. The Galian beast was curious about what Darkess thought the baby would look like.
((I've actually already thought about this, even though I'm not playing the baby XD))

Darkess: "I dont know what it would look like but I can use my imagination.Lets see,if its a girl,I think she'll have your eyes and my hair and half my power and half of yours.A boy,My eyes, silver hair (I just had to cuz is cool! XD) both of our power" she smiled

ORB! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 am

Oh... Ok... I get it.. *Sighs but nods*
Cool! Good luck!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:33 am

((Darkess' ideas are so different from mine XD *Starts feeling guilty because he knows he's made Jenna sad.* I mean... I guess we could try... But it'd be risking a lot...))

The Galian beast closed his eyes for a moment, imagining the children Darkess had described and nodded his head in agreement as he opened them. "Pretty baby with pretty mommy." He complimented, placing a long, tender kiss - well, his version of a kiss - on Darkess' lips.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 am

Darkess: she smiled and pulled away looking in his eyes " And a hansome daddy"

Lets hear yours then wolfy Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 am

Thanks mort, I'll need it xD since I always end up catching the same things lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 am

((Mine's for both boy and girl because I'm only awake enough to come up with 1 look; Galian's white hair, amber/orangey eyes and both parent's powers.))

The beast grinned upon hearing Darkess calling him handsome, because he had never really been called handsome by anyone before, even after he had become a tamer demon. "Galian handsome?" He asked, placing a clawed hand on Darkess' cheek.

((They're fighting over Cloud XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:49 am

Darkess: "yes.Even if you are a dog-like demon."

kool! and XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:57 am

Toby: I nodded and put it in her hand. "It doesn't do much." I frowned a little, because I thought because yuffie was cool her stuff would be to. But it wasn't. I shrugged a little though and turned round, snuggling into her. "It does make you look weird though."

Hayden: I smiled a little and reached round, messing his hair up a little. (writers block DX)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next