House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
rae
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 am

This slightly annoyed Godo, because a man who didn't even want to rule would not be a good ruler, though he tried to hide his annoyance. "Then why are you even marrying my daughter?" He asked through gritted teeth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 am

*Flails around.* No more Rurouni Kenshin on youtube! Noooo!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 am

Hayden: I rolled my eyes, my hands clenching again. "Have you even been listening to a word I've said?" I muttered. What was the point in this talk if he disregarded everything I said? "yes I'll admit becoming royalty isn't something I want. But I love your daughter, and I'll do anything for her. Including becoming something I'd rather not."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 am

"So, to summarise, you're going to become something you hate, just for my daughter?" Godo asked, raising an eyebrow, confused as to why Hayden loved Yuffie so much that he'd become royalty for her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 am

Hayden: I gritted my teeth and came to a stop. Turnig round to face him. "Yes! Why is that so hard to understand?" He just didn't get it. Did he really think I'd let myself lose her to some stranger who she didn't love? Of course not and if becoming royalty was the only way to secure our future then I'd do it. Without even hesitating.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 am

"Because it's uncommon!" Godo snapped back. "Many people would rather not change who they were just for love, whereas you are willing to do so! Ruling a country will change you beyond your wildest imaginations! You will change and so will Yuffie. Nothing can stop Yuffie from changing - regardless of what happens, she must take my place on the throne - but you're willing to change until you're unrecognisable, just so that you can call yourself Yuffie's husband?! That's insane! Not even I would've done that if I had the chance!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 am

Tanya- I nodded before actually answering. "Ya, it'll be fine." I looked up at him and smiled a bit. Then I hid it again. I wasn't sure what I felt about him and I wasn't going to give him any ideas, you know?
(FYI, Jenna's in there too)

Kersten- There we go! Now he was into it! I pulled back just to slip out of my shirt before pulling off his shirt too. Then I went back to kissing him, sealing my arms around his waist and tangling my hands in his hair.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:24 am

Ooh! Lightning's p***y in Dissidia 012! :3 And I justbeat a guy I've been strugglig to beat for weeks!

Jason: I smirked and increased the passion of the kiss, shuffling us back to the bed before pushing Kersten onto it. Hovering just above Kersten, I moved my lips to her collar bone, kissing her there and biting it a little to create a love bite or, as the americans called it, a hickey. Some girls liked hickeys, some girls didn't, so I'd guess I'd just have to keep an eyes on Kersten's reaction to it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:37 am

Sorry had to have my tea

Hayden: I gritted my teeth, my hand clenching and unclenching. Changing for love was better then changing for wealth and power in my opinion. But he didn't care about my feelings, he just wanted a suitable ruler at yuffies side. I knew there was better people for the country, but for not for yuffie. And if he wasn't happy with me pretty much giving my life to his daughter then I doubt anything I could do would make him happy. So what was the point in trying? "Then you've never loved." I muttered, before turning and storming off. I was going to get hell for that from Godo and yuffie. That was a low blow since her mother had passed away. But it was out before I could stop it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:48 am

That had done it. That had been the last straw and Godo wated Hayden out of Wutai asap! How dare that man say that Godo had never loved when he had adore his wife Kasumi wit all his heart! When Yuffie heard about this, she was going to be furious too and, hopefully, she would then see that Hayden was not right for her! In fact, he was going to find Yuffie rigt now! As well as some guards who could kick Hayden out of Wutai!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:55 am

((You've done it now... *whacks head against the wall repeatedly*))

Hayden: I'd regretted that instantly, but there was nothing I could do. I just hoped yuffie forgave me. I couldn't care what her father thought, but those few words could turn yuffie against me instantly. I stopped and lent against a wall, gripping my head in my hands. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach, and light headed. What the hell! After a few seconds it passed, and I stood up again, dropping my hands. I had no idea what that was, but I needed to find yuffie.

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 am

((Hayden really has blown it. Never bring Yuffie's mum into the conversation, especially if it's to use it against someone!))

I had found Toby and Chekov in the kitchen eating ice cream. I decided to eat some too, in celebration of the fact that Hayden and dad were finally having a conversation, which was probably a good thing... I think... But still, I ate my ice cream regardless.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 am

((*continues whacking his head muttering about how stupid he is* That was the spell talking but Shh... ))

Hayden: I eventually found yuffie in the kitchen. It looked like I got to her before her father had, but that didn't mean id got off. Because yuffie would be able to tell by the look on my face that it had been a disaster. I tried putting on a smile but in the end gave up and just walked into the kitchen.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 am

I looked up and saw Hayden come in, but the smile I had been wearing disappeared. "What did dad say?" I was worriedly.

Godo heard his daughter's voice and walked into the kitchen fuming. Yuffie Kisaragi, I forbid you from marrying Hayden and I want him out of Wutai NOW! He dared to say that I had never loved your mother! He used her to offend me!" He yelled at his daughter in Wutaian.

"You liar! Hayden would never say something like that!... would he?" The nod my old man gave me seemed truthful... But Hayden wouldn't say that, right? Only one way to find out. "Hayden, you didn't say that my dad had never loved my mom, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 am

Hayden: C***! I couldn't lie to her, she'd never trust me again. I lowered my eyes, getting ready for what she was going to say, or yell, she'd probably even slap me. "I... I didn't mean it..." I bite my lip, waiting. I was fairly sure she wouldn't even give me chance to explain this time. I'd ruined everything. But the worst thing was I knew I'd never say anything like that. Not normally...

Gotta go do the dishes brb
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 am

My eyes widened and then they became tearful. I clenched my fist, but I did't take a swing at him, but I knew that I was better than that. "I gave you a second chance, and then you bring my mom into the arguement between you and dad?! That's just..." I was speechless. He had said that my dad never loved my mom, and he did love her, we both did. That was just too harsh for words. "You've blown it." I said quietly, removing the engagement ring and placing it on the table before getting up. "I can't marry you, or date you if you brig my mom into things. It's over." And then I knew that I was going to break down into tears, so I ran out of the place and just kept running, I didn't stop at my mom's grave or Da Chao, I just ran out of the village so that Hayden would find it hard to follow. He couldn't beg for forgiveness this time, and I wasn't going to allow him to try.

"I suggest you leave Wutai instantly." Godo told Hayden in a cold tone. "Go home, and never return to this country."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am

Kersten- I let out a little moan of happiness and let my head rest back against the mattress. That would show.. But I didn't mind! I mean, I could just say I got a bruise or something. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him do whatever he wanted.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 am

Jason: Ok, she liked it, good. That made me smile a little and I gently kissed where I had just bitten her before making a trail of kisses up her neck, back to her lips. As my hand moved down to her hips, I faded to black with her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 am

Hayden: I really had blown it... I'd lost the love of my life. I felt my eyes tear up but I wasn't planning on giving Godo the satisfaction of seeing me breakdown as well. I went over to Toby picking him up and cradling him to me. Then I turned and saw the ring. A few tears escaped and I picked it up putting it in my pocket. Then I teleported us home. After putting Toby to bed, ignoring all his questions, knowing that if I even opened my mouth to talk I'd breakdown. And I couldn't let Toby see that. Then I left and headed into the woods. Where I brokedown completely. I couldn't let her just leave. I had to try and get her back, no matter what it took. I couldn't lose her, even though I just had.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Tanya- I nodded before actually answering. "Ya, it'll be fine." I looked up at him and smiled a bit. Then I hid it again. I wasn't sure what I felt about him and I wasn't going to give him any ideas, you know?
(FYI, Jenna's in there too)

Kersten- There we go! Now he was into it! I pulled back just to slip out of my shirt before pulling off his shirt too. Then I went back to kissing him, sealing my arms around his waist and tangling my hands in his hair.

Marco- I nodded and let her down since I was still holding her, "Okay, I think it'll be best if you try to get some rest," I smiled back a little, amused a little at how what I had said rhymed. "So I might see you tomorrow?" I asked, I probably would, but there was no harm at all in asking.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 am

As I walked away from Wutai village, the tears started escaping. He could he- how could he say that?! It was foul play to use my mom against dad! And he just... Uggh! Crouchig behind a rock, I broke down into tears. My boyfriend turned out to be a jerk, and I was really upset by this. So upset that, right now, I didn't even care if a monster came alog and thought I'd make a tasty meal.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 am

I'm gunna poof I have to write the long post where he figured out he had a spell on him and stuff so ya... It's going to be really long...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 am

lilly: she smiled and turned in his arms "that sounds good.But first,let me throw your cape in the washer,it has blood on it."

HAIII!! maybe yuffie should run to someone.. :O like blade! Very Happy XD blade still hasnt gotten to bed XD
i really feel bad for you YUffie.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 am

I think Yuffie wouldn't run to someone, she'd just cry where no one can see her crying and then try and put her happy face back on afterwards. And Yuffie's in her room in OOC, probably crying. And okies midget.

Vincent pulled his cape out to the side to inspect it. Yup. There was blood on it. He nodded an ok to Lilly before he started to unbuckle his cape.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 am

Lilly: she helpped then she slid the cape off his shoulders and held it in her hand (nicely XD) and went into the landry room,throwing it into the wash,putting the soap in,and putting it on gentle.So the cape wouldnt rip

*knocked on yuffies door* yuffie...?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next