House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
rae
Bizarre
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Know how you feel DX

Dayna- "Mmm" I replied with a small nod to accompany it. Well maybe if MAx wanted to see the kid I guess he could but he or she wuldn't know he was hers or his real dad... I guess that wasn't realy fair, but that's life, right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Mhmm. My early bedtime didn't work! DX

"Ok." I smiled, glad to hear that Max wouldn't be near Dayna again, but there was always the possibility of him wanting to to the baby... Oh well, I'm sure that'll be ok... Maybe. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked my girlfriend, rubbing her back gently. "Because, to be honest, the bathroom floor's uncomfortable."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Dayna- I smiled again and nodded. "Yeah, I feel better now, thanks."

Writers block and ya, me thinks that earlier we go to obed the harder it is to wake up :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Yup.

"Ok then, lets go and find something else to do." After giving Dayna a kiss on the cheek, I stood up and held my hand out for her. "Besides, we left a puppy all alone in the bedroom and Rascal probably doesn't like being lonely."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:33 pm

*Evil laugh* Rascal's no longer in the bedroom XD

Dayna- "Yeah," I say and followed him into my room, confusion filling my eyes when I saw that she wasn't there....

And I gotta goo DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Bye!

Where was Rascal? She had been in here when Dayna ran into the bathroom, but now the puppy was gone... And the bedroom door was open. Damn, this was a big mansion, and Rascal was a small puppy. It was going tough to find her. "Don't worry, she's got to be somewhere in the mansion." I tried reassuring Dayna, kissing her head before walking to the bedroom door. "Come on, let's go and find her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Lilly: "Ok~ Dont say i didnt offer" she giggled and cleaned the table with a Lysol Wipe (XD) and threw the wipe away.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am

*not in good mood* hi.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

Hi. I'm on my phone which is charging because I forgot to plug it in last night. I'll probably have to do some homework soon
And I guess Scampi forgot to post for Marco >.> *sigh*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Study guides, make up work, trinomials, cello.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Study guides, make up work, trinomials, cello.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 am

Ya... *sigh* Whatever... Teachers need to stop ratting me out to my dad. Oh, and I have my laptop back now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 am

Kersten- I pulled away because I could tell his heart really wasn't in it. It was time to try a trick I'd picked up a while back. I walked and slid my fingers over his chest while I whispered into his ear using a slow, seductive voice. It was a voice that could change peoples' opinions sometimes. "Just forget about that other girl. Focus on me and the fun we're gonna have.." After saying that I kissed him again.

Jenna- I got up, going to the bathroom and turning on the shower. I took off the dress then got in. I just sat in the warm water for a while, enjoying it. But then I actually cleaned off and got out. When I got back to my actual room I put on a shirt and some jeans then sat on the bed again. I didn't know what to do or who to talk to. Maybe I should just forget all about it. I mean, it'd been a trial date, right? And it'd been fun and great! And I think it would've gone really well if I hadn't had anything to drink. So maybe I should think about that. Not drinking or what happened after I drank. What I remembered. In which case it was great! And I'd have to remember that. Right now though I should find Jason. So I could apologize. Well, maybe in a bit. Not right now. He probably thought I was an ass right now. I'd give it some time.
(Funny how they both think the other thinks they're a total douche)

Zach- Hmmm... It would be spending more money.. But Aqua'd just gotten a job and it would make her happy so it should be fine, right? "Sure, alright."

Jasmine- I nodded then smiled a bit. Well, tried to smile. "Ya, definitely. See ya." I waved a bit then turned and went to my room at vampire speed. I sat on my bed, hugging my teddy bear and just let my tears start coming. "You promised..." I whispered sorta to myself. "Guess you didn't mean it though. All that stuff about fate and me being the first girl you loved.. None of it was true, was it? You were lying.. How could I have been so stupid.. This whole time.. I didn't.. I didn't mean a- a thing to you, did I?" I talked to myself or to the person I was crying about whenever I cried. I just did. Made me feel better. Well, not really. But I was done talking. It was just making it worse. So instead I just curled up into a ball and sat there, crying.

Jay- When Taylor got up and went to the sink I went to her, rubbing her back. "You ok?" I mean, she looked ok, but she also looked like she didn't feel she fit in with the conversation. "If you want we can go get Tara and bring her down here and all do something as a family."

Tanya- I was feeling pretty tired and drained so I leaned my head against his chest. My face was sorta buried in his shirt and I just let it stay that way. I mean, he wouldn't think anything of it, right? I hoped he wouldn't. I dunno what I thought.

Ok, probably gtg now *sigh*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 am

Shit I've just snapped my charger :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 am

Oops :/

Hayden: "Yes." I muttered, still walking away. How could he not be? Always bossing her around, trying to force her into a marriage with someone she didn't know let alone want to marry. Then when she did find someone she wanted to be with, he gives her nothing but grief because of it. It was no wonder why she didn't like being around her father. 

Toby: *somewhere*

Sam: I laughed a little at her expression. "It's a bucket. You use it to shape the sand." I took her hand and started leading her down the beach. "Come on I'll show you." 

Tonks: "Nice to meet you to." (DX writers block) 

Cassidy: I nodded, looking down at red. "I'll have to make her a corner, or something." I should probably try and make it look like the woods, so she feels at home. But I could do that some other time. This was going to be a lot of work. I looked back up, and noticed Rowan's blush, and I couldn't help smiling a little. "Sure, a room near you would be great, you can help me with red then." Obviously that wasn't the only reason I wanted a room near him. But since that was 'work-related' it might stop him from feeling embarrassed about asking me to have a room near his. 

Eboni: I let my eyes slide shut, keeping my face expressionless. "Something like that." I muttered. 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 am

Uh oh... But can u post?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 am

Marco- I smiled secretly when she put her head on my chest, I didn't let her see because I presumed that she was just tired and worn out... After we arrived back at the mansion, I carried her back to her room but paused outside. "D'you think it'll be safe enough in your own room?" I asked her, because I didn't mind if she stayed in my room for the night.

Ya I can since I've broke my laptop charger I only have my phone, so ill be very slow :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 am

Dayna- I nodded, "Alright." I say and follow him out of my room, "Where should we look first?" I asked him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 am

My dads a right saddo... He's going to see star wars in 3D
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 am

Lol midget xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 am

Lol XD

"Well then, you'll have to introduce me to her one day." I answered with a slight smile, almost completely forgetting about the interesting polar bear documentary. "I'd love to meet a fellow werewolf." And it would give me an excuse to hang around Patrick a little bit, and see how a cross between a demon and an angel copes with the conflict of being born of two opposites.

Hmm... No giggling. That was good, it meant I'd probably be able to kiss her neck more often! "Yup, I'm back." I murmured against Giselle's neck before pulling away a little. "Are you ready to go yet or are you going to pack every piece of food in the kitchen." I was teasing Giselle because she had put quite a lot in the basket and seemed to be pcking more.

Stevie: "Yeah I do." I answered as I walked through the door, smiling slightly at the fact that Max had opened the door for me - perhaps the guys here weren't all brainless cavemen - before closing it behind me with my foot. "Are there any rooms left?"

"Thanks." I smiled, resting my head on top of her's before I changed the subject entirely. "Are you hungry? Did you eat anything on the way back." If she was hungry then it was probably a good idea if we got some food.

"Well what about the ground." I murmured practically against Tyler's chest, eyelids gettig heavy, but I was still determined to win. "That's an element and you can't heat that up, so it must be cold, right?" I should've been going to sleep, especially since Cody would probably wake up in the middle of the night, causing me to lose even more sleep, but he battle wasn't over yet, so I couldn't sleep just yet.

"We always make adorable babies." I answered Lucy, returning her smirk. "And that is because they have an adorable mother." Lucy? Adorable? Ha! Lucy was many amazing things, but she wasn't adorable, she was more sexy - a vixen rathher than a bunny, to use an animal analogy.

Vincent smiled slightly and finished washing the dishes before walking over to Lilly and hugging her from behind. "Perhaps we should go to bed now." He whispered in her ear.

Jason: A shudder went down my spine as Kersten's hands ran down my chest and suddenly I wanted to kiss her! Because Kersten's hot and Jenna's not! And it was Jenna's fault that I faded with her, so why should I be miserable? Anyway, as I kissed Kersten back, my hands moved down to the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up.

"No, it's fine." Get Tara involved and it will be more talk about spells! It would be a conversation between 3 witches and a magical sprite guy and where would the inu fit into the conversation? No where! I needed Nathalie back, then we could talk about dog things like chasing squirrels and stuff!

She was talking to Sapphira.

She was talking to Kiara.

Godo frowned as he continued to follow Hayden. "I just want what is best for Yuffie." He tried to explain, though doubted Hayden would understand. "She needs someone who will help her rule this country, How could a foreign peasant who knows nothing about our culture and customs be able to help my daughter look after the country she cares so much about?" He hoped Hayden realised the ruler of Wutai had a point.

"I don't know." I answered with a slight frown. "Is there anywhere Rascal likes to hang out in the mansion, apart from your room?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 am

Dayna- "Uhm, I dunno, the garden maybe?" I suggested.

Sorry for short posts, I'd get used to them if I were you though Dx
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 am

Hayden: I sighed a little, because he had a point. But I wasn't going to let him get in-between us. I could learn, besides I knew yuffie loved the country how it used to be, not how it was now. "If you want what's best for yuffie, you'll trust her judgement."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:35 am

I actually can't be bothered to rp Matt at the moment annywho. *Shrugs.*

Godo sighed and nodded in understanding, but that didn't mean that he was accepting Hayden, he was just accepting that he had to trust his daughter's judgement. "I'm not sure how you'd be a great asset to this country and be able to help my daughter, however I will trust her judgement, no matter how... Unefficient, her judgement is." After a little pause, Lord Godo added. "You do realise being royalty is not a blessing, right? It's more of a curse for those who aren't used to it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:39 am

Hayden: I nodded. "Trust me, if there was a way I could not become royalty I would." Being royalty was one of the last things I wanted. But losing yuffie was even worse, so I would deal with it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next