House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 am

((Jason: Oh... *Takes his hands off of Jenna's hips.* Sorry, I thought you were being serious...))

"Which is good, because I like spending alone time with you." I smiled a little and kissed Tifa softly.

After a moment's thought, I decided, "Robyn. I prefer Robyn." Robyn was a rather pretty name, in my opinion. "So we have to choose between either Cassidy or Robyn.

Kenshin! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 am

I dunno what to learn on the guitar DX Oo! I know YoĆ¼ and I! Love that song! Or If I Had You! Nope, sorry. Maybe some day. *Pats his shoulder* Though if you have that cowgirl outfit I'll try it on.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 am

Tifa: I smiled and kissed him back,my eyes closing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 am

Im gonna head to bed, really need to catch up on my sleep, past few nights Ive been having trouble -_- So night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

James:
ya he is i smile and when he lets go of my finger i touch his little cheek gently with my finger

Lucy:
ya they're both pretty... maybe we should ask Kiara? if we cant decide i mean i shrug slightly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

((Goodnight Scampi! Jason: *Shakes his head.* I haven't got it yet. I'm buying it tomorrow.))

My arms wrapped around Tifa's neck since the couch was preventing me from wrapping them around her waist and I intensified the kiss a little, closing my eyes and getting lost in the moment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am

Ok, you do that! And sorry about the whole playing along thing. I didn't think you'd take me seriously. Anyways, what do you wanna do?
Cloud and Tifa are making out on the couch again?! Didn't they learn anything from last time?! XD
Ok, I'm officially learning Life of the Party!
Meh, I probably gtg soonish.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am

XD

Tifa: I pull away for a second and sit next to cloud,kissing him again,closing my eyes and then wrapping my arms around his neck

Leon: moved his hands around.

Mia: smiles
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 am

Nevermind, I'm learning Kerosene XD I'm so indecisive!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am

((We're not making out -_- Look again Cloud XD *Looks.* O.O -///- Ok, now we're making out -///- Jason: *Shrugs.* I don't know anymore. Do you have any ideas of what we could do?))

"That sounds like a good idea." I told Lucy with a small smile. "If we can't decide, then we shall let the baby's older sister decide." Kissing Lucy's head gently, I rested mine on top of her's. "Robyn Valentine or Cassidy Valentine? That is the question."

I smiled under the kiss and kissed Tifa back, my hands tangling in her black-brown hair. I tried to listen for sounds of the kids coming downstairs, but Tifa was, uhhh, distracting me too much at the minute.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am

XDDDD

Tifa: I smiled under the kiss and pulled myself closer to him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am

Well... We could dance or something.. I like dancing! *Smile*
Time to go *peace sign*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 am

Lucy:
i smile ya it is... which one do you like more? Robyn Valentine or Cassidy Valentine? i start to tap my finger on my stomach like i do whenever i stert to think

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 am

((Bye Mort! Jason: *Rubs the back of his neck.* I don't really know how to dance, but I'll give it a go if you want me to dance with you Very Happy))

A small moan escaped my lips and when I realised that one hand was moving down towards the zip of Tifa's leater vest, I quickly stood up, still holding Tifa, and carriedher upstairs into the guest bedroom, where we said we'd, uhhh, take things further if we decided to. Once there I set her down, broke the kiss to breathe, and then kissed Tifa once more.

"Honestly, I prefer Robyn Valentine." I answered Lucy. "It just sounds better. However, for now it's your choice what we name our daugther because in my opininion the name doesn't matter much, the baby would still be as beautiful as her mother with the brains of her father, regardless of her name.

((And I'm tired so I'm gonna go. Goodnight!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 am

Lucy:
i smile widely ya i guess... but what about a middle name though? should she have one?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 am

Great! My lesson was at 4 so I missed it this week cause my mom doesn't know what the hell she's talking about!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:04 am

O.o ohh/

Tifa: I kissed him again back obviously and enjoyed the moment
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 am

I'm going. No point in being on here and I need to go blast my music and play Assassin's Creed or something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

aw ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Mr__and_Mrs__Strife_by_venonsting
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Dane- I sat on the roof waiting. Jeremy had been talking to Giselle and I imagined they still were. So I got Giselle whenever she wasn't preoccupied with Jeremy, huh? Seemed kinda messed up. I just wanted Giselle back. And I knew this wouldn't work. Giselle was an angel. She couldn't manage this. So I needed to find a way to make her mine and only mine. She was getting married to him, right? So maybe I did have a way to get her to myself...

Kersten- Jeez! I was so fricken' bored! That Jason guy probably wouldn't call me for a bit. He'd come back eventually though. It was a matter of waiting. All people that faded with a succubus always wanted to fade with them again. Though it was harder to seduce them a second time. They were more resistant to the eye thing. Meaning they usually wanted to more but it was more of their own choice; not by some sort of spell. Maybe I should just try to find Jason! Ya, that could be fun! I didn't have his number so I couldn't call him or whatever.. I changed into a plaid mini-skirt and a tight red crop top with no back. My wings weren't out at the moment but I always wore shirts with no back incase I wanted to get them out. Once I was changed I headed into the halls, wondering around and looking for him.

Jenna- After Jason had walked off I just leaned against the counter and smiled a bit. It was kinda nice having someone flirt with me. I mean, I bet he flirted with every girl he saw but it made me feel sorta special none-the-less. Not that I liked him.. He was just... Fun to be around.. And he didn't even know I was blind! I was almost glad about that because people treated me differently when they knew. So since he didn't know he'd just treat me like any other person and I was glad about that. That probably didn't make much sense did it? Oh well, emotions and stuff like that usually don't. I had lived long enough to know that. I put my still half filled mug of coffee in the sink then just started wondering though the halls, exploring in a way.

Zach- "We could get some cookies," I said with a smile, walking over to the counter and looking over all their cookies. Whoa, wide selection.. I wasn't really in the mood for a pie so cookies sounded great! "Just choose any you want." I was just gonna get a few chocolate chip cookies for myself.

Jasmine- I'd sat there eating ice cream for a while before it finally sunk in. Tony wasn't coming back this time. I could feel it in my chest. He was gone... I shoved the tub of ice cream away and rested my head on my arms on the table and just started crying. Well, more like weeping quietly. I didn't want anyone to hear me. Well, I lived in a house of some of the people with the best hearing ever so I guess I just hoped they ignored it. I just wanted to be alone but I didn't want to move. The guy who'd helped me through some of the worst stuff in my life was just gone and he wasn't coming back. I was all alone all over again. First I had lost all my family and friends and now I was losing the guy I loved...

Jay- "Ya, just like that. You'll find a guy who loves you for the cute, playful little inu you are and would never look at any other girls the way he looks at you." I scratched her ears a bit as I mentioned the inu part and smiled. "And you'll be able to see in his eyes that he's the one." I mean, I'd seen in Sapphira's eyes that she was the one. You could see the love in them. The love I'd only seen her show around me. Until Tara and Taylor joined the family that is. "And believe me, they'll be worth the time and heartbreak it takes to get to them."

Tanya- "I... I dunno." I looked down at my lap again, lettin my hair fall back into place. "I thought they weren't after me anymore. And maybe it's not even the drug dealers. Maybe it was some other people I pissed off." I gave a little shrug and drank more of the water. But I kept thinking about it. I was pretty sure no drug dealers were after me anymore.. But I'd made so many people angry.. It could be any of them.. So many people could be after me..

Onyx- "I dunno. I don't really do much with other people." Mostly I just sat in my room, writing. "What about you? Do you have any ideas?" I put away my bowl since I was done eating now. Then I just sat down again, twirling my fingers in my hair. I just let myself zone out a bit, though, as I waited for his answer.

Tifa's hair looks odd in that...
I have a really dry throat.. It hurts...
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow but I have to. I'm supposed to live in the moment and not think about the future though. That's what the therapist said. Well, sorta.
I don't plan on staying and rping so if you just wanna reply in the morning that works, Britt.
*Sigh* I feel like I'm rambling. And I have nothing to say. I guess I don't really...
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Mort63/2305142 I can haz artz? A project for a class I take Razz In case anyone cares. Probably not. Whatever.
I feel like a terrible friend.. Shiny feels excluded and so does Ahoj and I try to include them but I suck at it. I'm a terrible friend. I'm always more concerned with myself. And just now in my head I was defending my actions. I shouldn't have been. I should have been trying to figure out ways to include them. Sorry I'm a terrible friend to everyone... =\ I rely on all my friends so much but I feel like I'm never giving back. Sorta like I'm a parasite.. Sorry for being a parasite.
Right. I was gonna go then. I have stuff in my head and my therapist says I should write down what troubles me but I don't even understand the thoughts just tumbling around up here. They really don't make much sense.
Anyways, going now. See you all in the morning. Or afternoon. Or whenever the hell I see you next.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Mandie Anderson; (Meh, she's not doing anything. Just sitting in the living room reading... Like always. -_-)

Zack Wilson; He looked up at his father, his little eyes almost shut from being so sleepy. He didn't care what his sister was doing. He was too tired to do anything but sleep!

Sunny Clearwater; (I need to find her a man... Someone a couple of years older than her... Hmm... Any takers? Lolololol. ^_^)

Suzie Sylvester; "Okay, sorry about the confusion and stuff... It won't happen again." I kind of took a bit of a step back. I knew that Calvador could just snap at any moment, and I didn't want to make him mad anymore... I looked around at the trees in the backyard, then I just kind of blurted out, "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. G'night Calvador." I nodded my head, and then poofed back into my room. I would've just walked there, but I didn't want to have Calvador watch me walk back inside the mansion... He intimidates me... And I don't like it when he watches me.

Max Anderson;

Patrick Lasorella; "Uhm... A mix of the two most conflicting species ever.... Forty percent angel. Sixty percent demon. I'm usually just labeled as bi-polar though. And that's a bit easier to explain." Well, I usually wouldn't tell someone that up front, but she seemed like a good person to trust. She was nice, and nice looking. That was another thing that was pretty important. "What about you?"

Nadine Anderson; (She's not doing much either... Most likely sitting in her room like a loner, because she has no friends. -_- You gotta get out there Nadine!)

Giselle Caldwell; "Well, we could put the kids down in their cribs, and I could ask Mandie to check up on them every once in a while... If you would like..." I didn't exactly know what the plan was, but I assumed that he wouldn't want to watch the kids just as much as I didn't want to. We had been with them all day. And him longer than me! Time for a little break from them. "That's fine, right? I think Zack's nearly asleep anyways..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm

"Hmmm... I'm not sure." I answered, thinking it through. "To be honest, I don't think the name Robyn requires a middle name, but that's entirely your choice, my love."

As the passion increased, I guided Tifa towards the bed, pushing her back onto it and then joining her. I kissed Tifa's neck for a little while as one hand moved down to unzip her leather vest and take it off.

Jason: I was outside by the pool, looking down at Jenna's number and grinning. Ok, so may I didn't have a chance with her since she was in love with someone else but... Wow. She gave me her number! I had never felt happier.

"See it in his eyes? My gaze turned to mum and I just looked at her for a moment, thinking about what her eyes do when she's around dad. Well, for a start, I noticed the brighten, and she gets this affectianate look in them. So I have to look for that in a guy's eyes? I nodded my head in understanding and hugged dad. "Ok, thank you dad."

A smile spread across my face. It was obvious that the witched feared me. Good. So she should. Anyway, I knew that the boy had wanted to sleep in the witch's room in order to keep an eye on her, but I had other plans, so I headed into town to kill some innocent people.

I looked down at Abigail to see her yawning and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good idea." I grinned before shuffling my little Rikku into one arm and holding my hand out for Giselle.

((Hmmm... Maybe we should make Jason meet Mandie sometime XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 pm

"I'm a werewolf, though, to behonest, I'm more simular to a shapeshifter than the traditional werewolves." Hmmm... Part demon, part angel? Interesting. And he was bipolar because of it. Maybe I should hang out with Patrick a little bit, I was curious about how a part demon part angel person acted, however, I would have to be careful in case he got angry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Lololoolol. XD Yeah, sure! Whenever he's free. Cause Mandie's free like 24/7. She has no life. -_-

Giselle Caldwell; "Okay, can you go do that please?" I smiled one of my sweet smiles and kissed his lips gently. That should persuade him to go do it. "I'll pack the food and stuff. Just bring whatever?" See? Multi-tasking. We can do this two times faster if we do it like this.

And Dane can come up and sneak on Giselle. XD

Patrick Lasorella; Hm... Werewolf? Cool! I've never met a werewolf before... "Werewolf, huh? That's pretty cool. Do you know Sunny? She's a werewolf too... A feisty young one too... She's kinda like my sister. But my sister's an angel..." Okay, I was beginning to ramble. I just stopped talking so I didn't begin to bore her. I was trying to be extra nice, since Jenna had broken up with me... It made me feel like I wasn't being nice to people. I knew that I was nice to her, but my mind still thought that I wasn't.

If my posts don't make sense, it's because I'm trying to hurry so I can get ready for bed. XD I'll brb!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next