House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Scampi
DeathToll
Meow=^.^=
Bizarre
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shiny
13 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I flashed her a grin, "Nothing much, the kids okay?"
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:02 pm

this was my cue. "we know some. The main detectives working the case are Kelly underwood and ashley lavine. They maybe gettiga new partner soon though. As far as we know? They are desperate. They wanna solve this case."

I smiled. "they will be. But the bird kid Carrie looks like therapy may be needed."
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

"Yeah, something traumatic as this... Man, how could this have happen..."

"Good, good. If they're desperate, they'll make mistakes. It's like one big con job."
"Yup, and boy will they get a surprise when we bust Tragedy outta jail."
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

i shrugged and leaned up against the van. "I dunno. I dunno"

I woke from my nightmareS again panting. Find death. Tht was the message every time I looked anywhere. Weird.

I laughed. "yes they will."

Hey I'm tired imma go to bed now okay?
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Okay.

"Carrie you okay?" I couldn't sleep. And Carrie was having nightmares. Damn Tragedy and Comedy and Beth. Many years of therapy thanks to you losers.

"We still need to get Comedy and Beth. Those lovebirds are still out there. I don"t think I'll sleep until those maniacs are locked away for life, never to see the light of day gain, never allowed to walk the street again, gone forever in the cold, hard, unforgiving walls of a maximum security prison."

Imma go to.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow... The whole Barret, Cloud, Marlene and Tifa thing has got me very interested... XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Lol XD Barret's a very protective dad :3 Apart from that he's just annoying XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Lol. I just cant beleive that that happened to Marlene.... I keep thinking something, then I'm just likke, 'Nah thta's not possible!'
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Meh, I have more plans for Marlene, but I'm relctant to pt them into action. But oh noes! Marlene's getting bullied!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Denzel has someone to protect Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Yup! But what if the bullies start using materia? It'll be tough to fight against that! *Gasps* What if they use a summon?! Denzel's not trained enough to fight against a summon! He'd be doomed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 pm

That's when I would step in. Once I find out who's being bullying Marlene I'l hang arounod outside the school to watch and if I can't get a good view, I'll join the school... WOAH! 1st things first, when did you come back I thought you were leaving?! Changed my mind. Ok, and since when did you make up your own desicions!? NONE of my characters do that! I do.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Lol XD Sierra's defending her boyfriend's sister, eh? *Blushes.* S-She's, uhhh... She's not my girlfriend... Technically... Oh come on dude! You said you love one another abd yet you're still not calling her your girlfriend?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm

*Sees Sierra and eyes lit up. Pounces on her playfully* *Throws her off and into the wall* GET LOST MUTT! I am NOT dealing with you wolfie AND scampi today! Wait, why ya gotta deal with me?! Dayna's takin a day off.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Lol XD Good one Sierra! *Sighs.* That was a bit mean Sierra...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 pm

*Mutters something like 'I can't do anything right' and puts her head against the wall* *Mutters something like 'I gotta put up with a depressed Sierra now' and puts head against the wall*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Loook what you've done Denzel! I-I'm sorry! Fix it! Ok... *Walks over to Sierra and places a hand on her shoulder.* Are... Are you alright, Sierra?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

*MUtters: " 'm fine"*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm

*Sighs and shakes head.* No you're not. What's wrong?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

*Mutters alot of wrds* Hmm... Translation: Everytime I come in here to see you or talk to anyone, that m-, Candi, always attacks me, I just... Didn't wanna get injured so I threw her off me and then you called me mean- And that's as far as I culd hear, the rest was just mumbles and stuff.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Oh... *Hesitantly wraps his arms around Sierra.* I'm sorry, it's just... She hit the wall pretty hard.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm

But she's a werewolf... She's tough... Sierra, come on. We gotta go. *Sighs* See you later then Denzel. *Walks off with Scampi* Bye guys!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:13 am

...And you didn't reply again.. *sigh* Whatever.
... I need to talk to some of you people at school..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 am

Sorry! I was in a rush so I didn't get to reply :/

I chuckled a tiny bit and clapped my hands. "Well done, now girls wont drool over your bare torso and will probably like you more for your personality." I suppose that could've been seen as me complimenting Sam's abs, but I didn't mean it like that. And besides, even if I did, it would be a hollow compliment with no hidden, flirtatious meaning behind it.

I laughed a little and pretended to be deep in thought. "Hmmmm..." Then I gave Suzie long, drawn out kiss, pulling Sue a little closer to her as I did so.

"Thanks." I smirked a little. "I find your accent attractve too. Well, actually, I find everything about you attractive." Suddenly I saw Abby go to bite Giselle and I pulled her away before she could. "I'll be right back, Abby's thirsty." Kissing Giselle's cheek again, I stood up and carried our little girl into the kitchen.

I nodded a little and gave Nathalie a weak smile. "Ok, I'll cheer up if you promise to come back." I wanted to see my sister again, I didn't want her to become 'long lost' again.

Nathalie had a point... "Fine, but you'll have to find a video recorder or something, because my camera doesn't do that." I took off my camera and hung it around Nathalie's neck, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Don't break the camera, it's expensive."

My laugh died down a little, but Dayna kept chuckling, which made a chuckle remain. "You're so weird Dayna." I commented, patting her head in an almost sympathetic way. "But that's ok. Weird is the new cool."

When the milk was done I pulled it out of the microwave, tested it's temperature, then took it over to Cody and TJ. "I'm stealing the baby." I giggled as I scooped Cody up and then fed him, giving him that motherly smile as I watched my cute little son drink the milk.

Once I was finished with my daily routine, I came out of the bahroom in jeans, a plain white t-shirt and my favourite red jumper. I smiled when I noticed that Jay had also changed because it meant that we can go and do something... Or maybe get breakfast even though I wasn't hungry yet. "So, do you want to go and have breakfast, or should we skip breakfast for today?" I asked my husband, allowing him to decide what we should do.

I smiled a little and kissed Hayden's cheek. "Thanks. Maybe I'll be a little more Yuffie-ish after the vacation." At least, I hoped I would be, because I missed me... If that makes sense... Anyway, I got up and walkes over to my drawers, pulling out some white PJs covered in little yellow chocobos and pink moogles - very childish, but I loved them - and then snuggled back into bed with Hayden. "Oh! Can you remind me to take the pill in the morning?" I had to take one every day for it to work and I had been pretty good at remembering so far, but I sometimes became forgetful the morning after fading, so I wanted Haydie to remind me, just in case.
((When Yuffie says she becomes forgetful, she means she forgets what she was meant to be doing that day or what the day was, that kind of stuff. She hasn't forgotten to take the pill yet XD))

Now Denzel was as crimson as Vincent's cape, and what was worse was that Cloud had overheard - and Vincent probably heard it too - and now Cloud was giving him an encouraging smile as if to say 'Tell her how you feel too!' "I... Uhhh... Well, I... Ummm... I-I love you too." Denzel rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes staying focused on the floor below him.

((Uhhhh... Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz died... Unless, like Sephiroth, they refuse to die... But if it was them, A) Marlene would've mentioned the grey hair and B) They probably wouldn't have left Marlene alive, or would've used her for a plan... Hmmm... Ooh! If Scarlet returns, she could have another b**** fight with Tifa! XD The best part of the entire game! But... Uhhh... I dunno, I think I'll keep them as a bunch of boys from school.))

Marlene shook her head as the tears started to fall. "Nuh uh." She answered, wiping her good eye but leaving her bruised eye alone. "They're just some boys from school..."

Barret attempted to relax himself before he hunted down the boys and went trigger happy on them and crouched beside Marlene, hugging his adoptive daugter. "Don't worry Marlene. These little b******s will regret picking on you when I'm through with them.

"You have to admit, it was a kind of stupid idea to pick on Marlene." I commented, leaning against the wall and looking over at Tifa and Barret as the comforted Marlene. "I mean, her dad's a member of AVALANCHE and the entire group's fond of her, so it's like they're juat dying to start a fight against the best fighters around."

My forest green eyes closed when Lucy kissed me again and one of the hands wrapped around her moved up to rest on the side of her neck as I returned the soft kiss. I pulled away to yawn, suddenly realising that I was rather sleepy after the trip to the beach. "Maybe I should go to sleep early." I suggested, resting my head against Lucy's shoulder almost like a child would do when they were tired and in their mothers lap - only Lucy was in my lap, not the other way around - as my hand returned to Lucy's waist. "Are you going to join me?"

I grinned at the mention of our secret garden and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, lets go there." I was sure we could keep Tara one for a little while, she was asleep anyway and she tended to sleep for a long time. Anyway, taking his hand in mine, I walked out of the room and towards the stairs with Jay.

There you go! I did reply, right? This isn't an old repost thing?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next