House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Shiny
Bizarre
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Shadowhunter
lilJVBM4evea
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Tony
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:15 pm

i like my car! haha i cant drive it with out an adult yet (stupid rules XD haha) but still

and this has been bothering me... did Dayna lose the baby when her dad attacked her?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm

I really don't know... Max?
What baby? o.O
Wow... You're a huge help... You don't even know what we're talking about!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:No you're not. The only time you've been unfaithful is when Drysden has practically forced it on you. It's not your fault... *Hugs her*
*Rolls eyes and lets go* Guess you don't care you're baby's probably dead then, huh? *Walks off too.*

Drysden- I let out a very faint growl and just keep kissing her neck. Come on! She'd kissed me, like, yesterday! What was so different now? I worked my way down her neck, kissing along shoulder bone. Seriously though! Why was she being so resistant! Sure she loved the dude but was he here, no! I was. "He's not even here, baby... Just let yourself enjoy it." I mumbled in between kisses.

gonna be a bit poofy probably

Ye I am. I'm the worst girlfrien the entire universe!

Dayna- As soon as those kisses reached my neck that was it... My weakness had set me off and there was nothing I could do now. I was far to weak to even think about pushing him away.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Last edited by RagĂș-Rae on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

And just because I have put Dayna throough so much pain recently... I'm going to let the baby survive! (: Thanks. Bex was so right. I should've taken the pill. I just knew it! Oh yeah, sorry I disappeared last night. Everybody came up at once. Had no choice but to leave!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

I woke up super early this morning because mum had to go to work and was moving around a lot downstairs. I checked the time on the iPod and then decided to put it under my pillow so that I wouldn't have to move when I really woke up. A couple minutes later mum came up and randomly looked in my room. She would've seen the iPod was missing and think I was on it all night! And she probably wont believe me if I told the truth so I'm probably not gonna be able to have my iPod for a while! ... And in brighter news, Dayna has a puppy Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

*Glares at JEremy* And in terrible news, Max hates me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm

And in obvious news, that's what rp you gets for allowing a mutt to kiss you in tje first place.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Rascal- I barked with a small nod, then scampered up the stairs. Come on. Come on. I think to myself. I hadn't liked that guys scent. And even though I was just a puppy. I know more tha you would think about human behaviour. And she hadn't wanted him to kiss her. She said that she only wanted to be friends. That was all. Frieds. And she was lonely, apart from me of course! She had no other human contact, so I needed to get help. I ran into Dayna's door. Damnit! He had shut it! I scratched and pawed at the door.

I liked the way she got up the stairs xD *Growls at Jeremy* No Rascal. COme on girl. *Walks back upstairs to TEddy.* It;s not just him. Everybody hates me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Mandie Lilia Anderson; Nadine?! Woah... So, this was the crazy brother that she had been telling me about... But he wasn't even that bad! He was actually nice, and sweet! I don't know why she was saying that he was 'such a jerk' and 'I don't know what girl would like him'. I think she's a bit crazy. "Well, it's his life to live... He just has to learn from his mistakes, when he makes them. And you can't be so worried about him. You should just worry about your life, and making the right decisions with your life." I smirked slightly, but I really didn't know why. Just random? I know I'm like that...

Zack Connor Wilson; Still sleeping...

Suzie Olivia Sylvester; I'm still in the hospital. Sad But, I'm sleeping, and I haven't had any bad thoughts for a while! I think it's because of that medication they've been giving me!

Raegan Emily Anderson; "Aw... Come on Maxxy. There has to be other options! I mean, sure. If I were you, I would be pretty upset that I couldn't see my children, or be friends with Mandie's best friend, but you can't look at it like that. You have to look at it as 'One day, I'm going to be able to become friends with Annabel again, and I will see my children again.'" He seemed really sad about this whole 'my family's torn apart' business... And I couldn't exactly give him any advice. All I could do, was comfort him... Which obviously wasn't enough.

Maddox Dillian Anderson; It hadn't really hit me, that my family was falling apart, until I heard that Dayna had been talking to Jeremy more than she had been talking to me... That led me to thinking about if I had made the right choice with staying with Dayna... Which had led me to thinking that I was the cause of all the problems in Annabel's and my family. Which I was... I just hadn't thought about it until now... And my little sis wasn't exactly helping. "Rae... It's not that one day we can be friends again. It's that one day, what if my kids still hate me? Then what do I do?" She just said more 'inspiring' words, and I ignored them, and just sighed. When would life just get better already?!

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Wow... So that's what you've been trying to surprise me with..." I smiled just about a mile wide, and kissed his lips again, my arms wrapping around the back of his neck. "Well, this is the best surprise ever... I'm just saying." I smiled and kissed him again. I was so happy that I couldn't even speak! This was crazy... How was I gonna tell my mom? And especially my dad? Well... They didn't exactly need to know... Hehe. ^_^

Giselle Terry Caldwell; I smiled a bit, and laughed. He was even socially awkward around babies! Wow, this should be interesting... He needed help. To be loosened up a little bit. Most importantly, he needed to let his guard down. I felt like there were walls there. Walls that oh-so desperately needed to be demolished to the ground. "Well, I'm sure Abby is glad to meet one of my friends. She hasn't met a lot of people yet." I threw the apple core in the trash, and looked over at Jeremy at the blood fridge. Better be careful with what I say... Jeremy might try and chime in on the conversation, which would only make Drek more awkward...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

The puppy just growled at me! I feel rejected...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

The puppy likes Dayna and thinks that your a threat... At lelast I think so...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Me? A threat?! *Bursts into laughter.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

*Joins in with the laughter* Nah, it's probable just the way you talked to Dayna.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Oh, well anyways, that's two dogs I've been rejected by now, Duke and Rascal.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh how aweful. *Sarcasm* You really don't like Mutts do you.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't mind actual dogs, I just hate werewolves. And dogs just seem to not like me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Duke Duke! Whatever happened to him anyways?
You gave him to your parents after Dane died? -_- Do you recall that?
Ohh yeahhhh... I forgot.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Poor Jeremy xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:16 pm

It's a shame though, Duke would've been like a guard dog to the kids or something, and they probably would've loved him Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Hee hee hee! I have a 4 hour break tomorrow, 1 lesson on Wednesday and a half day on Friday!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Lucky Mad I have a full week D: Anyway. I gtg, see ya later!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Aqua: "Hmm..Hey I know! Why dont we go play In the game room?" she asked,but very hiperliy.

(Wolfy,I need posts im like so confused since my bf yesterday like made me forget EVERYTHING! XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 am

Drysden- I started working my way back up her neck, stopping at her jaw bone. "Why're you still resisting, baby? I know you want me..." I kissed her on her lips again, my arm behind her back still keeping her in place.

Ashley- "I really don't know..." I said, sitting down too. "We bury the body again and I guess we just keep trying to find her. Work it as though she was alive. Maybe we can turn something up." I sigh and pull my hair out of my ponytail, shaking it out.

Tara- I held my cookie to my mouth and started nibbling at it. But not nibbling slowly or something. I was nibbling it like a bunny rabbit! Or a chipmunk! Because they were so cute! I smiled really big as I nibbled at the yummyful cookie.

Jenna- I waved as Jeremy headed off and I decided to go sit on the porch. I took a seat and rubbed my neck a bit. Hmm.. It stung a bit. Meh, it was nothing. The other bite had stung for a bit after too. It'd go away soon. It was just like any other cut.

Zach- "Er, sure!" I said, standing up and offering her my hand. "You lead the way." I didn't exactly know my way to the game room... Not my fault though! I hadn't been here long!

Jasmine- My heart fluttered like always when he kissed me. Except this time it was even more exciting than normal since I had expected to never be able to kiss him again! So I closed my eyes and kissed him back, smiling against his lips. Everything was gonna be alright. I knew it.

Tanya- After a while I was totally smashed. I stood up and my vision blurred. I swayed a bit and blinked to try to focus. It only helped a bit. I stumbled to the window, getting it open on my second try. I leaned out it, looking down at the ground. Hmm... I wonder if I could fly... Maybe I should try! I started to lean out more when I heard something and turned around, whacking my head on the window. I groaned a bit but ducked my head back in. Then I stumbled around my room a bit more, picking up stuff before tossing it over my shoulder. I tossed a glass over my shoulder and then heard it smash into pieces. I barely paused before I started playing music. It was one of those really upbeat songs and I started dancing around, a half-filled bottle in my hand.

Teddy- Dayna's door. The dog had brought me to Dayna! Which meant she was in trouble... I opened the door and stopped when I saw some guy kissing her. She had a resigned, sort of 'giving up' look glinting in her eyes. I had no idea what was going on but I was going to try to help her none the less. "Time to leave," I said my voice hard and sort of cold.

Drysden- I pulled back, dropping the arm around Dayna's back and turning to the guy in her door way. "Make me," I challenged with a smirk and a chuckle. I shifted into a wolf, my yellow eyes glaring right into his brown ones.

Teddy- I just went on staring, my expression not changing from the blank one of earlier. I looked down at the wolf myself and just smirked a little bit as though I'd just come up with something horrible to do to him. I hadn't. "You have 3 seconds to get out of here. Then you're going to regret ever meeting Dayna," I warned. His tail flicked back and forth as he considered. "One.." I stepped out of the way of the door. He didn't more. "Two." He gave one last look between me and Dayna. "Three." By the time I'd started saying it he'd already run out the door. I shut it once he was gone and went to Dayna. "Are you alright?" I asked, letting my face now show my worry for my Master.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next