House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
rae
Shiny
Meow=^.^=
hrs289
Shadowhunter
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Wolfsoul
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:12 am

((Lol XD))

"Hmmm... Touche, Dobby." I replied, folding my arms across my chest, deep in thought. There was a sudden wind from the window and I shuddered only then remembering that I wasn't wearing a T-shirt since I had ripped it up as bandages for Jenna. "Ok, next job, get my black button-up shirt, give it to me and then give me a hug." I flopped back on Dayna's bed, placing my arms behind my bed and looking very relaxed, except for the smug smile on my face.

"Fine, I promised not to slaughter the puppy." Well at least I wouldn't have to deal with the mutt on my own, Lucy would always be there with it, and Kiara probably would be too. All I really needed to worry about was trying to do things that wouldn't get me into trouble and ruin this family. Again.

Kiara and Snowball both watched cars passing by, occassionally waving to those who passed by on a bus.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 am

Dayna- "Okie dokie." I walked out of my room and back to his. I went up to his wardrobe and looked for the T-Shirt. I grabbed it and took it back to my room, I tossed Jeremy it and once he'd put it on, I gave him a quick hug. WHy he wanted me to give him a hug I had no idea... Seemed pretty pointless to me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 am

Yay! I got a hug! If there was one thing that me and my sister shared in common, other than our love of music, it was the fact that we both loved hugs. And Dayna hugs were kind of warm, which was awesome! I smiled a little when she pulled away from hug and then patted the bed next to me. "And now Dobby needs a rest, because she's had a long, tough day. And that's an order."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 am

Lucy:
dont say slaughter in front of Kiara please? i take the next turn and keep driving until we get to the part of the street with all the shops where to first?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 am

Woops. Lucy was right, I shouldn't be using such... Strong words in front of my daughter. It just slipped out naturally. I quickly looked behind me and breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed Kiara was distracted. Smiling alightly, I turned back to Lucy and answered her question. "The pet store so that we can get a collar and leash, followed by a cafe of some sort; I'm getting rather hungry."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 am

Dayna- I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. "Dobby is fine Master Jeremy." But I sat down where he had patted the bed anyway. In actual fact, I was far from fine, waaaay far. Now that Cloe as engadged, she would want to plan the wedding ASAP, and also knowing her, she would make me do alot of that. Although now that my dad was dead things seemed alot better for me, though I still had to put up with the memories of what had happened earlier today. Tim. Drysden. Dad. Jeremy... What was I going to do with myself? I don't know...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 am

Lucy:
ok i smile and park in front of the pet store. i turn the car off, unbuckle and slide out of the sar, waiting for Joe and Kiara to get out too

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 am

Sierra- I could not beleive I had bit that girl. I felt aweful. I punched my wall, denting it. I was taking out all my anger by destroying my room... How stupid...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 am

I looked over at Dayna and frowned slightly. She was so good at hiding her emotions, but vampires could pick out even the tiniest hints of emotions and Dayna's eyes had a hint of worry or something behind them. "Is Dobby sure she - or he, or whatever - is fine? Because Master Jeremy know's Dobby isn't always truthful when it comes to her - or his, or whatever - emotions." Whatever was troubling Dayna was also troubling me, because I hated seeing her upset. "You know you can tell me what's wrong, right?" Now I was being serious, not messing around with the Dobby thing.

I got out of the car, then realised Kiara hadn't gotten out. She was too busy looking at all the people walking by. I chuckled slightly and opened her door. "Are you planning on going shopping with us today?" I teased lightly.

Kiara snapped out of it and nodded, wrapping her arms around daddy's neck so that he could carry her, whilst using a simple levitation spell to take Snowball out of the car. Once daddy had shut the door, she levitated Snowball over to mommy so that she could carry the little fluffy puppy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 am

Dayna- I smiled. "I'm fine Jeremy, and besides, some things are better kept to myself." Or written in my diary... Written to Lilliana... My bestest friend who I trusted all my secrets with... Who died saving me... WHo I will never forget... Who never told a soul about my secrets and my troubles... Who was the bestest friend in the world. So I wrote letters to her, maybe her soul could read it over my shoulder while I wrote it... That's what I had always liked to beleive anyway.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 am

Lucy:
i gentlygrab Snowball and quickly walk over to Joe and Kiara Kiara, dont do that in public. you could scare the humans

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 am

Looks like Jackson isn't going to bother you today Sierra... Shut up Scampi...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

he can if you want! haha but honestly he finds talking to her unproductive

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 am

Hmm... I was thinking of her attacking him, but I think her hormones can react and change her to start crying ;D WHAT?!?! I NEVER CRY SCAMPI!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 am

why does she have hormones 0.0

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 am

I dunno... She's still quite new to the whole vampire thing. She's recently turned, so she still has hormones xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

Some things were better kept to herself... I nodded in understanding because I knew exactly what she meant and then sighed a little as I gazed up at the ceiling. "Well, if there's something that's troubling you and you don't mind sharing it, you know where to find me." I walked over to the drawers and opened the top one to find Dayna's underwear and socks. I didn't really pay attention - why would I? - and just grabbed some socks, throwing them directly at Dayna's head. "Now be free, Dobby!"

"Scare the humans?" Kiara asked confusedly. "Why would they be scared of me?"

"Well, besides the fact that you're part vampire, it's not normal for humans to levitate things, so they'll be scared if they saw someone do it." I answered with a slight frown, realising that I'd have to teach my daughter how to act human, instead of part witch, part vampire.

"But there's humans living at the mansion, and they're not afraid, so why would these humans be afraid?"

((Got to go, be back later!))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 am

Lucy:
i whisper to her quietly those humans know what we are, but most dont. when were away from home, we have to act like humans ok?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 am

bye!

and ok... so what should happen?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 am

Dayna- I giggled again. "Yay!" I say with a smile and then ran out of my room, returning a few moments later, "I forgot I'm already in my room," I laughed and went to my desk, an idea for a Christmas song floating around in my mind. People didn't understand Christmas fully. Some people thought it was all about the Christmas dinner, the decorations, the tree, the mistletoe the cards the presents... It wasn't...

Aaaand, imma pop into shower, brb
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 am

o ok

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:04 am

repostgies plzz im on my phone so i will be slow
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 am

back! Hi bbritt!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 am

Kiara frowned but nodded in understanding. She didn't want to scare anyone, and if that meant acting like a boring human, then so be it. "Ok, I'll act boring."

I chuckled slightly at how Kiara had described humans - boring - and kissed the top of her head. "That's my girl." Then I looked over to Lucy and gestured towards the pet store. "Shall we?"

((I love how Jeremy went into Dayna's underwear drawer and she didn't care at all! XD))

I laughed at Dayna's little fail and then watched as she sat down at the desk, thinking about something I couldn't hear. "I miss being able to hear people's thoughts." I thought out loud. "It was so much easier to understand babies and kids that way, and it was cool listening to your thoughts."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 am

sorry... gtg pick something up out of town... the place closes in less than an hour! 0.0

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next