House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+9
midget
Meggie
rae
Meow=^.^=
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
13 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 am

Eclipse was awesome! At the very end.

Bella- We gotta do something else first, very dangerous.
Edward- O_O
Bella- We gotta tell charlie
Edward- Yeah, it's highly dangerous,
Bella- Good thing your bulletproof.

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 am

Lucy:
Joe, shes a dog, not a teddy bear! i let go of his hand and turt to face him, lighlty grabing his shoulders it hurts Kiara just as much when you talk about doing stuff like that as it does if you would really do that stuff! and i dont like to see her fighting with you!

Annabel:
i look at the car nervously for a second and then climb into the car

dinner bbs!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 am

Zach- "Oh, ya. My food's good too." I took another bite of it then drank more of my cola. Was it just me or was it awkward. I think it was just me. Because everything I did was a fail. Which made things awkward for me...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 am

((They never did show Edward and Bella telling Charlie though! D: I'll kill the vampire if I have to. *Stands in front of Jenna protective.* No one's allowed to hurt my Jen-Jen.))

I continued to lick up the blood, but then I felt my fangs suddenly lengthen. Not good. I quickly moved away from Dayna, standing by the now-open door (I had quickly opened it to get rid of the smell of blood) and trying to think of sonething other than Dayna's blood, but finding it really hard. "You're blood tastes too good." I commented, probably freaking Dayna out a bit. "Cover your wound with a bandage."

My eyes widened a little at the challenge. Blade was only a kid! And Jessie was even younger! "You want me to fight against you and you want Tifa to fight against Jessie?" I asked to clarify, but I couldn't fight Vincent's son! I just couldn't hurt him. I looked to Vincent and he seemed pretty wide-eyed too. "I don't know..."

Vincent was wide-eyed with shock, knowing that Blade had just challenged two of the greatest fighters around and dragged his little sister into it. He was literally speechless and for once his calm mask was broken to show a man panicking about the safety of his children.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am

Christina- I saw her nevous look. "Don't worry, I won't go as fast as usual." I say starting the car. I drove her over to the nearby hospital, I was going really fast, but I usualy drove alot faster than 50 mph.

Damnit Jer your good!

Dayna- I nodded and quickly found a bandage, wrapping it around my wound. I knew Jer had a sweet tooth, so that was a little snack foro him, I just hoped he could still controll himself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am

I grimaced a little at the fact that I was practically being told off. "Look, let's just forget I said anything, ok? Today's supposed to be a good day." I'd rather be lectured tomorrow.

Kiara kept walking, now ahead of her parents by quite a bit and walking down the stairs with her puppy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks.. Your Je- Drop it. *sigh* Fine. But either way, Jenna's getting bitten! I just need to find a vampire to do it... You willing to try her sugary blood, Jer? ^_^ Of course Jer wouldn't do it! Ok then.... Who's got a guy vampire that's hungry? Very Happy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:51 am

My only vampire is Sierra, and shes a girl... She could still bite her though if you want...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 am

((Jeremy's pretty good at controlling his bloodlust nowadays. He's been drinking both animal and human blood which has stopped those human blood cravings too. Sugary blood... *Snaps himself out of it and shakes his head.* No, I wont do it!... Unless it stops anyone else from getting to bite her... ))

Ok, the scent wasn't as strong now, but it still tasted really nice... Maybe I could have a bit more later if I asked nicely... Anyway, I walked into the kitchen with Dayja and sat on the counter. "Ok, go ahead and pick something to eat, I'm not hungry anymore."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 am

Dayna- I smiled. "No. I didn't think you were." I opened the fridge and had a look. Hmmmm. Ohh. Jam, bananas and beetroot snadwhich sounds nice... I quickly made myself one. Mmmm....

O_o Jam, bananas and beetroot all together? Yup! Oh god, please don't tell me....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 am

Hmm... Maybe if I had her get really hurt and start bleeding, like, a lot while Jeremy was around (:< W- what now? O.o How about I just don't get bitten by a vampire? But it would be funny! Not really! It would be scary! They literally get to decide if I live or die! Uh huh! ^_^

Maybe I'lll just make a vamp dude later? *shrug* I dunno, I just need someone to bite Jen X3
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 am

((Please... Don't hurt Jenna... Anyone but her and Dayna...))

I watched Dayna make a sandwich and raised an eyebrow at what she put in it. "What the f*** is that?!" I exclaimed, worried about Dayna's mental health and tastebuds at the moment since she added beetroot, jam and banana to the same sandwich.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 am

Why not? She'll get better after a bit! But it might hurt... I don't want it to hurt...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 am

What about Giselle?

Sierra- I felt my fangs grow and I nearly panicked. "Uhm, it's getting late, I might drop by tomorrow." I quickly say to Denzel. "Sorry, I really gotta go..." I stood up and then started running, I had to get away from him... Maybe it was the smell of his blood rushing round beneath his skin,.... Maybe it was just one of those times. I was back in the forest befroe I knew it. I drained a doe, but that didn't quite satisfy it. I needed something more...

Dayna- I giggle at Jeremy's reaction. "It's called a sandwhich." I say. "You vampires don't usually eat human food I'm guessing."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 am

Lilly: wide-eye "What?"

Jessie: "oooooo i like fights!!" she smiled "please daddy!"

Blade: "It'll be awesome,trust me.Im stonger than I look"

Tifa: "I really dont want to..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 am

((O.O No, she's not allowed to be hurt either! Ok, here's the list of people who are not allowed to get hurt: Zack, Abigail, Giselle, Dayna and Jenna.))

"We eat human food sometimes, just not that!" I commented. "That's not a sandwich! That's some sort of toxic and dangerous concoction that's bound to make you throw up!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 am

aqua: "Good! im glad you like it" she smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 am

Dayna- I giggle again and start to eat it. My favourite! It was gone before long. "Oh yeah, really toxic." I joked.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 am

Jenna- Someone had turned the tv to some creepy doctor show. It was probably creepier in my head than it really was but yuck! That stuff sounded gross! So I quickly stood up and made my way to the hall. From there I went to the front door, walking around outside. I didn't want to go into the forest in case I got lost of ran into something. But I must have wandered there on accident because I tripped over a root and banged my head on the ground. "Ow..." I muttered to myself. I put my hand on my head and felt something sticking. Probably blood... I must've hit a rock or something... Ow..

You can't possibly protect all of them all the time, Jer.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Christina- I saw her nevous look. "Don't worry, I won't go as fast as usual." I say starting the car. I drove her over to the nearby hospital, I was going really fast, but I usualy drove alot faster than 50 mph.

Annabel:
i cant keep still the whole time, i cant get comfortable in the cramped car. and it doesnt help that i'm still nervous as i've ever been in my whole life. this is the first time Max wont be here, and i'm pretty much alone, except for this stranger that goes by 'Christine'

Wolfsoul wrote:I grimaced a little at the fact that I was practically being told off. "Look, let's just forget I said anything, ok? Today's supposed to be a good day." I'd rather be lectured tomorrow.

Kiara kept walking, now ahead of her parents by quite a bit and walking down the stairs with her puppy.

Lucy:
fine, but it doesnt just hurt her when you talk about our dog as a mutt that you want to kill i let go of his shoulders and sigh sorry, i guess i'm still a little, well unstable from everything

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

lolz me postied mortie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 am

She's worse then when Bex was pregnant with Cody! xD

Sierra- I smelt blood. Sweet sugary blood. Yum. The scent led me to a girl... No... I couldn't do this... But I couldn't controll myself, and it wasn't long untill I sunk my pointed fangs into her soft neck... Mmm....

Christina- I should've seen this coming... Well, maybe I did but never really paid attention... I only paid attention to the people I know now. We arrived at the hospital and I took her in.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 am

Jenna- I felt someone near me and then felt little pricks in my neck. What was going on?! "Hey!" I protested sorta feebly. It felt weird... Then it clicked in my head. I was being bitten... By a vampire. I tried to get away but ultimately failed.

Zach- "Ya.." I nodded with a little smile and drank the rest of my coke. When it was done I went on to finish my food. Then as a waiter passed I asked for the check before turning back to Aqua.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

((No! Sierra stop it!!!))

Vincent thought for a moment and then answered. "Jessica, you're not fighting. And Blade, you can, as long as you realise exactly what you're gettig yourself into. This isn't a playground game, you can get seriously injured."

"Vince, are you sure?" As much as I loved a challenge, I couldn't fight a kid! That was just wrong! It wasn't as if Blade was a part of an army or anything anyway, he didn't have to fight and train at such a young age like I did.

My eyes widened a little as Dayna finished the sandwich. "How the hell could you eat that c***?!" I exclaimed in half amazement, half disgust.

Frowning a little, I kissed Lucy's forehead. "No, it's fine, I understand that you and Kiara care for this dog, so I shouldn't be talking about killing it. I just... Really don't like dogs..." My voice drifted off a little but then I snapped out of it. "Anyway, lets continue before Kiara and Snowball get lost, shall we?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 am

Annabel:
i slowly waddle into the hospital and let the doctors take me into one of the labor and delivery rooms down the hall. i'm in there for a couple of hours and then the doctor comes out to tell Christine that everything went well (i assume that shes still there? lol) and that she could go see me if she wanted to. he was assuming that we were friends, or sisters, but i didnt even know her

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next