House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
hrs289
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

"I'm allowed to be lazy every now and then." I told Nathalie leading her into the kitchen and making her sit down in a chair. Now what would you like for breakfast, Nat?"

I nodded in agreement and hugged Hayden a little more. "I love you too." After placing a kiss on his chest, I looked down at Toby and added "You too, Tobster." I was probably getting late for Toby so we would have to head back soon so that he could have his nap and me and Hayden could spend time together... And maybe have some Wutaian green tea.

Vincent smiled in his sleep and subconsciously moved closer to Lilly.

I thought for a moment and shook my head. "I don't think I'm fatherly at all..."

Abby shook her head and gave her Mommy an innocent smile. She wasn't going to bite Mommy this time. Besides, now that Daddy had fed her, she wasn't hungry anymore, so there was no need to bite her.

"In which case, welcome to your new home Levi!" I giggled and patted Levi's head before walking over to Tyler and giving him a 'thank you' kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, I know Levi means a lot to you so giving him to me was a very nice thing to do."

I giggled and danced with Kyle. To Girls Generation songs. In a secret den. Yeah, I was having the time of my life right now, and the proof was in the fact that my tail was wagging like crazy and my ears weren't flat against my head anymore! And Kyle was awesome, even if he really didn't know how to dance!

I walked downstairs and back into the kitchen, stopping in my tracks and grinning when I saw Giselle giving Abby a little talk about how biting her was bad. Abby had just smiled innocently and shook her head which caused me to chuckle a little and I decided that I'd just continue watching, kind of finding this funny in some weird way.

I woke up the next morning, still in the chair next to Suzie's hospital bed. How I was able to sleep I didn't know, but it deffinately didn't relax me at all, so I didn't see the point behind my nap. There was a blanket lying across my legs that wasn't on me when I drifted off. The nurses probably took pity on me, the guy with tear tracks lining his cheek, who's girlfriend was in a self-induced coma... I looked oclver to Suzie and sighed, unable to cry yet because I had used up all my tears yesterday - though I was pretty sure I'd gain more tears by the end of the day. She still looked lifeless and was still hooked up to all those machines, but at least she was alive, right?... But I really wanted her to be awake, and talking to me about how she sucks at video games and how she's learnt some cool new spells and my 'flippy' hair which she loved. I wanted her to kiss ne and I wanted to feel her arms wrap around my waist. But most importantly, I wanted to see her smile. Suzie's smile was the most precious thing in my world...

I was unable to take my gaze off of Lucy, but I was still smirking due to Sapphira's obvious anger. "You heard me, Sapphira. Hid.E.Ous." I pronounced each syllable as if it was it's own word, and then I heard Sapphira saying a lightning spell so I quickly put a shield around my and Lucy. The lightning bounced off of the shield and I smirked a little.

Damn it! It didn't work! And he deserved that! My eyes narrowed but i didn't continue to attack, knowing it would be pointless now because of the shield. "You're such a b******." And that was the first and last time anyone would ever hear me swear because, to be honest, I hated swearing, I just couldn't find a more appropriate word for my cousin Takng Jay's hand off of my arm, I started walking off quickly. Then I got a migraine but I didn't let it phase me, I just turned around and snapped "Enough Joe!" and, when I heard his sadistic chuckle after my migraine had disappeared, I just continued walking off, knowing that Jay would follow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Cant reply now, got up late, see you when I get home (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Ok bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 am

Ashley- After a few more minutes I stand up again. Time to interview some witnesses. Poor people. They probably wouldn't have seen anything; they never did. And there would be no trace evidence. Only the marks in the floor. And speaking of which... I turned the the forensics team. "Check to see if you can figure out how they left their calling card. And if there's any trace evidence left behind. Let's catch them this time." They nodded and I headed after Kelly.

Jenna- I nod and then stretch. "Well, I gotta go do something so I'll see you later, maybe. Okay?" I smiled, waved, then walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the room I shared with Tanya. When I got to it I went in and dug through the closet, trying to find my bikini. It took a bit of digging but then I felt the fabric and pulled it out, changing into it. I grabbed my towel then headed outside. I laid down the towel by the edge of the pool before letting myself slide into the water. Ah.. It's been a while since I went swimming :3

Zach- I shrugged a bit. "Ya, bean bag chairs can do that. But hey, if you get in the right position sometimes it doesn't move," I said still laying back and closing my eyes. My arms were folded over my chest and I was just relaxing.

Jasmine- After draining the bag of blood I was just more pent up. I paced around the kitchen, glancing out the window, like, every other minute. I knew my eyes were probably wide and semi-frantic. Once it was dark I bolted outside, running into the forest, tears flowing down my cheeks and my chest hurting. But it wasn't physical pain, it was emotional. As I ran I put my hands on the middle of my chest, balling them up. When I got to the forest though, I gripped my head with my hands and bent over, screaming as loud as I could. It didn't help though and my tears kept streaming out of my eyes. I was so closed to cracking... No! I couldn't do this again! I'd been doing so well! I thought it was over! Stop! I couldn't let it take over, not again! But everything was falling apart! Tony wasn't calling me back and I was so scared I was loosing him. "NO! You can't leave me! Not again! You can't be like him! PLEASE!" I grabbed a rock, throwing it as hard as I could and punching a hole through quite a few trees. As I started falling apart on the inside I fell to my knees, digging my nails into the palms of my hands, just trying to make it hurt. No... I couldn't go back to doing this to myself! But I needed to escape... I needed something! So I just kept digging them in, pressing harder and harder. Maybe if I hurt myself it would help this time and it would stop hurting inside. "WORK DAMNIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but it didn't hurt enough so I brought my arm to my lips, biting into it with my sharp canines. If I had a knife or something I probably would have tried that though. But it wouldn't have been strong enough to get through my skin so my fangs would have to do. It hurt some but not enough so I started biting more of my arm until blood was flowing down it and I had ripped jagged holes into my skin. "No..." I whispered again before curling up into a tight ball and just sobbed. I'd messed up. I wouldn't be able to get out; I couldn't get out. I was stuck.. And I wasn't going to be able to stop doing this! "I'm so scared... I'm so scared, Tony... Please.. Please help me," I whimpered through the tears.

Jay- I followed Sapphira quickly, glancing back but then looking forward again. When I caught up to her I walked next to her, an eyebrow raised. "What was that about?" I asked, looking at Saph's face. "And he was wrong. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

Tanya- After a while I got my breathing under control. "It was just a dream.." I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. With a sigh I headed back to the mansion, going right to the empty ballroom. I slid down the wall, putting my head in my hands and just tried to relax. It was hard as hell though..

Oh. Tony was here... But he didn't stay.. *sigh* Tony... When you come please stay next time, okay?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:17 am

Aqua: "True" her hat fell off and she sighed,But let it fall.

Lilly: she smiled as he did so,she kissed his head softly

Tifa: "You are,don say you arent,your just different"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 am

Zach- I look over with a frown when I hear her sigh. I was a bit confused but then I noticed her hat had just fallen off. Ok, at least it wasn't anything too bad. "So... You enjoying the movie?" I asked, hoping she was since she'd seemed so excited about watching it.

Woo hoo for being on my phone in school!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 am

XDDDDDD nice i had no skool

Aqua: "Yes,I love action.Is awesome" she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 am

Zach- I nod a bit. "Ya. I like most action movies too." I sat up again and focused on the tv again. Maybe I would like this movie! I could give it a chance.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 am

Aqua: she smiled ad then looked at the tv once more,haveing a good time
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 am

Nathalie- Hmmm.... Pancakes, waffles, pancakes, waffles, pancakes.... "Waffles!" I say, accompanyig it with a small giggle. "With chocolate sauce, whipped cream and strawberries!"

Kyle- I laugh, I had missed my small secret den alot since I moved to the mansion, but I must say, I had to leave, although most of the cooking appliances were still intact, it was usually cold at night, so I left... I kept dancing with Taylor, her giggle was really cute, ad her smile was beautiful...

Tyler- I smiled. "Yeah, he's been a great friend to me, but I did get him for you, on your birthday."

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 am

haiii wanna rp scamp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 am

When I get back, I'm just off to feed my evil bunny.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 am

ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 am

Okies, back!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 am

ok hold on im fixing my charries sig lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

MY SIG IS TOO LONG! TT_TT
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:05 am

Not really...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 am

no im making anoher one and its saying it too long!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:10 am

O_o oh dear
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 am

i know...it took me like A HOUR! *sigh*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 am

Awww )': *Huggles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 am

ok,my sig works...lol *Huggles bak* rp time?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 am

WAIT! NO!!!! scampi,please help me make these charries

Shadow
Minx
Vladimir

PLEASE!!!! TT_TT
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 am

I got Vlad and Minx,okies..all you can do is shadow and find a cuite pik for cloe lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 am

Huh?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content