House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
LeFeuDeMort
midget
hrs289
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Uhhh i cant remember which it's on xD You'll find out though
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:38 pm

((And a whole lot of arguements, but at least you actually loved me unlike a certain someone. *Frowns.* Dayna and Max faded!))

"How about demon dog?" I chuckled a litte and shook my head. "I'm joking. How about... Lucy."

Kiara giggled and shook her head. "I think I'll call her... Snowball, because she looks like a snowball." She huggled Snowball closer, burying her head in the puppy's fur.

Genine opened the door and grinned when she saw Dayna. "Hello Dayna, what brings you here today?" She asked, trying to push her usual shyness and quietness away and be more of a sociable assistant.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm

What certain someone? :O

Nadine Anderson; I looked up at him with confused eyes, one of my hands still on the back of his neck, even though he stepped away from me. "What's wrong Brady?... I'll help you fix it, but you gotta promise that you'll tell me what's been going on..." What had happened while I was away? Why was he so... cut off from me now? What had his brother done?!

Max Anderson; I was going to go over to her and like, give her a friendly hug or something. But I figured that she would want to throw me across the room if I did that... so I just kind of stood there on the wall, awkwardly. Well, what could I do?! She was so sad, and I felt really bad... But I didn't want to get killed in the process of trying to make her feel better.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 pm

RAWR!! -_-

o? thats it? i knew that... i thought i missed something else lol

Lucy:
thats a very cute name honey! i smile and look at her in the rearview mirror then i turn to Joe quickly before looking back at the road wh would you want to name the dog Lucy?

Annabel:
my crying continues for a couple of minutes and then it tapers off. i sit up then and take a deep breath before i look at him and wipe my face again do you need to tell me anything else? or no?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Giselle. Obviously. She doesn't really love me, she loves Dane. It's always been about Dane.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

*Huggles Jer* It'll be alright.

Dayna- "Three things actually, I'd like to see Bob about a group meeting and recording a song and also about the new music video. And tihen I would like to ask you for some advise." I smiled, she was so kind. And I needed someone to talk to. Sammi wasn't good on this kinda stuff and Bex was worried that MAx might leave me, and Max would probably only want whats best for me. So asking Genine would really help.

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:49 pm

mitchell- leaning on the counter in the kitchen he smirked. _now just to find cooki again._

brady- "nadine, Henry said that your just going through a phase." her hand on his neck felt like heaven to him. "you don't need a shy guy as a boyfriend, i know that." the silent tear fell from his face and he noticed he was crying. _no, brady, you had to do this. right?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm

lilJVM4evea wrote:Bree:
i smile as he tosses the towel away and go back to kissing him even more intensly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Hey Max, you can stay with Anabel if you like, Dayna wont mind. *Evil eyes at Scampi*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 pm

vice- he kissed her deeper and smiled as his brown hair touched the bridge of his nose.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 pm

((*Sighs and huggles Dayna back, shaking his head.* I just feel... Used... I really love her, but she's using me to get over Dane and she doesn't actually love me. And if she doesn't actually love me, why did she fade with me? And why did she agree to marry me? And now that we have the kids, everything's a bigger mess because this is gonna effect them too...))

"Because, admittedly, it's rather cute like you." I answered truthfully, a small smile on my face. if it weren't for the fact that Lucy was driving right now, I would have leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Awww, Daddy thinks Mommy's cute!" Kiara commented, giggling more as she looked up from Snowball's fur and at her Daddy. "Daddy's a softy!"

"Oh, ok." Genine was a little surprised that Dayna wanted her advice, but smiled anyway, knowing that she would try her best to give good advice. "Well, Mr Mason's just taking a private call in the other room, so would you like to talk to me about what's up now?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Anyone from the U.S.A Tonight??? ANYONE!?!?!?! *raises hand*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Bree:
i feel his smile and return it, my hair still sticking to my face and neck. i then move my hands down onto his back, which was more like at arm lever with me

Lucy:
i glance back at Kiara quickly and smirk at her should we change his nickname to mr. softy?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Max Anderson; "Well..." I looked up at Annabel, and rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess all that I have to say is that I'm really sorry things turned out like this... All screwed up and messy. I didn't expect it to happen like this, but it just did... I'm really sorry Annabel, and I hope that one day you'll forgive me..."

Ahh... I see. It's okay Jer. She'll realize that she wants you back, and she'll just have to learn that ditching your fiance for someone else is stupid.
*looks at Max and glares*

Nadine Anderson; "But... Brady..." I looked up at him, and did the puppy dog face. Why had he even believed his brother?! Did he not know that Henry was just out to get him back for apparently 'killing' their parents? It totally wasn't fair! The only reason Brady believed him was because he was afraid of Henry! "You know what... We can just save the drama for later. For now, we need to fix your arm..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Annabel:
well to forgive you i kinda need a good reason to forgive you i roll my slightly puffy eyes and sigh. then i pinch the bridge of my nose and take shallow breaths

i'm debaiting on having her go into labor from the stress... meh idk

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Big post go poof! D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 pm

((*Sighs.* Why would she want me back? She likes bad boys. I'm not a bad boy.))

"Yeah! That's a good idea! Ok! From now on, Daddy's nickname is Mr. Softy!" Kiara declared, clapping her hands and congratulating her Daddy for his new nickname.

I grimaced then gave Lucy a little glare. "Thank you very much Lucy." The thank you was sarcastic and I was already thinking of punishments for my girlfriend. So far, shw wasn't having any kisses tonight.

((Oh noes! Big poofy post? D:))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 pm

No one then! *lol* So I geuss 2:00 is now LATE to us. Thats sadme/
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Lucy:
i smirk over at Joe oh come on! your like a giant teddy bear! 'when your not trying to kill me...'

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 pm

vice- he felt her hand on his back and smiled. he leaned deeper into the kiss.

brady- his eyes went down to his arm and he saw it. the red stained hand and the wound in the side. "your right, i think this might be pretty bad. i don't want a hospital though."

henry- he could smell him. the stinch of fear. _oh brady, i just wanted to let you know i've got sam and ty wtaching you._ walking out of the room he went to the steps. "can't smell him here, where'd he go?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Poor poor Jer. If you hadn't dumped me I'd still be with you. But to me your still my best guy friend.

Dayna- I nodded and walked in with her. When we sat down I started to explain. "Well..." This was suddenly alot more awkward than I had expected. "My boyfriend and I hadn't talked to each other in a while, then he decided to show up at my birthday sleepover, when I had a few girls over. After everybody was asleep I decided to go and talk to him, then we started kissing, then uh... You know." I paused for a moment then cotinued. "Anyway, my best friend says that I should, uh, you know, like, go on the pill... My other best friend doesn't have a clue, and Max will probably say it's 'my choice'. I just don't know what to do." I was so close to tears, but I held them back. For now at least.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Bree:
i keep kissing him, arching my back slightly as he leaned into me

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 pm

vice- he pulled away and smiled. "i better quit while i'm ahead."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Bree:
i frown slightly when he pulls away why? honestly, whats the worst that could happen?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 pm

((Yeah... I know. If I hadn't dumped you, I wouldn't be in this mess, I just... I thought she was the one...))

And now I wasn't even going to touch Lucy. No kissing, no hugging, no holding hands. Nothing. "I can assure you that I'm nothing like a teddy bear. In fact, I'm the opposite."

"Nu-uh, you're a teddy bear Daddy!" Kiara corrected Mr. Softy. "You're big and cuddly and stuffed with fluff! Like Winnie the Pooh!"

Genine thought for a moment, drumming her fingers on the desk before she stopped and answered Dayna with a question. "Do you think you could handle a child? I mean, you do have a rather busy life, and you have concerts to perform too. And if you go on a tour, would you be ok with leaving your child with Max for a month or so? The child may start to miss you and get upset." She realised Dayna was almost crying so she offered the singer a tissue.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next