House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
rae
lilJVBM4evea
hrs289
Meow=^.^=
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shiny
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Bree:
i smile and cuddle into his side good i just stand there for a moment, listeneing to his heart and his breathing so much for that distraction i shake my head, causing the hair sticking to me to detatch and spread water all around, including a little on Vice, and then it clings to my head and neck again

Lucy is gonna kick his ass...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:47 pm

OOCKara- Scampi's just likke you wolfie xD *Shrugs* Little late for that, but still, oh well.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm

vice- "you warm now?" he was warm, sweltering in fact, just because she was there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Yay for simularities!

No she wont. It's not as if I did anhthig really wrong like kiss another girl whilst I was drunk. Besides, if she does try to kick my *ss, I'll just fight back.

*Nods.* Anyway, how're you? How's your wings? Have they grown back?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Don't think so. *Lets them come out, a few feathers had grown back* Meh. THey're getting better, Im good thanks, you sober yet xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Max Anderson; "Annabel... Trust me. You can do way better than me... Mandie told me that I was a jerk, and that she didn't see what you saw in me at all... And maybe she's right. But all I know is that you're beautiful, you're young, and you have an awesome personality. You can find someone better than me."

Nadine Anderson; "Huh?" How did he know my name? I shone my phone on his face long enough to catch a slight glimpse. And who did I see? Brady. I just about fainted right there, or at least zoned out, because I don't even remember running after him and squeezing the daylights out of him. Well, at least I made sure that I didn't hurt his arm. I had also seen that that looked kind of horrible. "What happened to your arm Brady-boo? Where are you going?" Oh god.. I sounded like one of those obsessive girlfriends...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Good. And of course I'm sober, I didn't drink that much Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

brady- he gripped his arm and winced. "running away from my evil brother again." stopping he turned around. _probably a good idea to not go into the mansion again that contains the ferocious beast of a brother i have._ with a sigh he looked at her. "i have to get this patched up, will you help me?" _now that i think about it, i do need her as of the moment._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Juuuust checkin' xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

no you wont! you love her ^.^ haaaa

Bree:
as warm as i can be i smile up at him and stand on my tip toes slightly, making it easier to give him a kiss

Annabel:
i look over at him, my tears still falling thats not the point! i loved you! and i thought you loved me! thats what mattered, our life together! i even changed you so i couldnt lose you! now i wish i hadnt! you just threw away everything we had in what? 6 months? you had found someone else? i attempt to wipe away the tears but fail. i lean to my side until i'm laying down again, and i look like a little, vulnerable and broken, 14 year old girl in my sadness

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Mhmm. Joe and Cloud were worse than me. And the next time I throw a party, you're coming and you're gonna get drunk Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm

lilJVM4evea wrote:no you wont! you love her ^.^ haaaa

Bree:
as warm as i can be i smile up at him and stand on my tip toes slightly, making it easier to give him a kiss

Annabel:
i look over at him, my tears still falling thats not the point! i loved you! and i thought you loved me! thats what mattered, our life together! i even changed you so i couldnt lose you! now i wish i hadnt! you just threw away everything we had in what? 6 months? you had found someone else? i attempt to wipe away the tears but fail. i lean to my side until i'm laying down again, and i look like a little, vulnerable and broken, 14 year old girl in my sadness
not the bottom! again! wtf?!?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm

True... But I will defend myself from any attack so... If Lucy was smart, she wouldn't try to kick my *ss
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:03 pm

hmm... unless your asleep... hmmm...*tapping finger*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Okay, you can try and get me drunk, but I doubt you will.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:05 pm

vice- leaning down he kissed her. his arms pulled her closer, until he couldn't anymore.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Bree:
i leave my arms loosely around his neck and keep kissing him while i smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 pm

vice- he slowly pulled away. "we need distractions again."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:09 pm

In which case I shall sleep with one eye open. Trust me, I'll be able to get you drunk. I've done it before!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 pm

you can try >:-) mwahaha!!

Bree:
oh what a shame i smile and kiss him with a little more intensity this time

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 pm

O_O When?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm

not a good sign Dayna...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

The only time I really remember getting drunk was when I was watching films in my room all night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 pm

*Chuckles.* Well, I doubt Lucy would harn me anyway, because she loves me. It was when we were still dating. We went to the beach, had a bit too much to drink and I passed out just outside your room. I think it was the day before you went to see Bob Mason at the studio, when you were still my Dayna, not the world's Dayna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

"Be careful what you wish for." Calvador snarled furiously before calming himself down a bit. "You would not like Hell, believe me. And besides, you would probably be let off for your little mistake. I was." He shrugged a little and began walking downstairs, heading outside after deciding that Suzie needed some fresh air to help clear her mind.

"I'm allowed to be lazy every now and then." I told Nathalie leading her into the kitchen and making her sit down in a chair. Now what would you like for breakfast, Nat?"

Well, it looked like Kyle was having fun, and I was having fun too! We were both having fun, watching a movie together, but not in a date-y way.

"I was joking Lucy." I chuckled, kissing the top of my girlfriend's head before moving around to the over side of the car. "This puppy doesn't look like it'd cauee nightmares." I got into the passengers seat and buckled my seatbelt.

Kiara got in the back of the car with her white furball amd put her seatbelt on, giggling when her puppy kept licking her. Once she had buckled the seatbelt, she hugged the puppy and kissed it's head. "She needs a name! What should we call her?" The little vamp-witch asked her parents.

The kid just called me mum! The photo isn't photoshopped?! "No..." I should my head, in denial and not believing that any of this was true. "It's not possible. You're a kid, which means I would've been a kid when I had you! It just doesn't make sense..." And then something else sunk in. If the picure was real and the kid had just somehow grown up loads in a short amount of time and me and Tyler were the kid's parents - which I highly doubted - then that meant that the kid was impossibly born when I was dating Tyler. Then blank 1 and a half years that a lost to amnesia... Eyes widening, I turned slightly in my face and then glared at Tyler. "What happened while I was dating you?!" Please don't tell me we... No. We couldn't have. Cody - who was looking at the kid with a confused look - was my only son!

"Oh." I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, he does deserve better." I patted the couch beside me, wanting Tifa to sit down and at least try to relax.

The Galian beast rolled his eyes as the boy ran off. Retreating was cowardly, even if he did say that it wasn't over, the boy was still a coward. Looking down at his blood covered claws, Galian smirked a little and then started heading back home, proud that he had managed to get at least a little vengance for what that boy did to Blade.

"Thank you miss Tara." Shamisen thanked his friend, taking a bite out of the cookie.

I started to laugh, getting this strange image in myhead of Shamisen wearing an apron and trying to open one of the cupboards with his paws. "Yeah, I babysitter with no apposable thumbs. That's a brilliant idea." I commented. "You're hilarious Jay."

We were back at the mansion now, after getting bored being in the too-clean hospital. Giselle was sound asleep and I was lying in bed with an arm wrapped around her, just relaxing and watching the also-sleeping twins from a distance. A grin was plastered across my face, because I felt as if I had a family again, a family of my own, and all I wanted was to make Giselle happy and she was, so... Yeah, my life was good right now; my life was complete.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next