House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs289
midget
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Tonks: I could hear the pain in his voice, and it made me feel so bad because I caused it. I nearly said that I'd stay. But I couldn't. I buried my head in his chest. "I'm sorry" I could hear his pain in my own voice. But why? Why did it hurt? I didn't understand it.

Aww night Tony
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Sorry hrs but I should go too I have maths tomoz an that puts me to sleep enough as it is. The last thing I need is a dt. Night.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 pm

lol. Thats ok. Got tons of homework due 2morrow anyways. NIGHT!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm

3 words. I MISS NICK! No, I wasn't a girl who couldn't survive without her guy, but I haven't seen him in days and I was kind of worried about him... Maybe I should go out into the forest and find him... But what if I'm just overeacting?... I don't know what to do, I just want to see his smile again.

"In which case, lets just play Monopoly." I guessed that since Nat owned it, she was kind of good at it, so she had a chance of winning if I let her.

"Oh, ok." Matt understood that the cat-girl didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push for an answer. He clambered down the tree and set the girl in the net on the floor before freeing her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

5 and a half months pregnant. Great. I looked fat, I felt fat, I was grumpy most of a time, and I was hungry for mayonnaise, like, 24/7. I was meant to go for a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago to find out the gender of my baby but... I didn't want to go on my own.  I guess I'd just have to get used to it - being on my own with a baby. Well, I had Jeremy to help ne, right? Ha! Nope! He had Giselle and the twins to take care of, I had no one to help me.

We couldn't find Isolt. Now I was getting worried. Kiara was on the verge of crying, I could tell, and I almost felt like breaking down into tears too. First I lost Lucy, then Lilly and now Isolt? No. I couldn't think that, Isolt wasn't the kind of woman who'd just leave without telling the one she loved... That is, if she loved me... I honestly felt like giving up and just going back to torturing people, but I couldn't because of Kiara, I couldn't do that to her.

Kiara desperately tried holding back the tears, knowing that this must've been harder for Daddy than it was for her so if anyone should be crying, it was him. He didn't though, which was weird because lately he had been pretty emotional, but he seemed to be... Deep in thought. It worried the little vamp-witch like crazy, and she prayed that whatever Daddy was thinking, it would be something nice.

"Sausage and pepperoni coming right up, miss Caldwell." Soon to be Mrs Wilson. I still couldn't stop thinking about it. Giselle had actually agreed to marry me. Me! Anyway, I gave Giselle a quick kiss on the cheek and then headed into the kitchen. I searched in the freezer for the pizza and then put said pizza in the oven before waiting for it to cook.

"Love you too, Suzie." I replied, pulling back a little to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "I always will." And that just made me sound weird, but it was true. I had even given Suzie the promise ring to prove it. I pulled back a little more so that I could see Sue's face and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

"In which case, Goldie the Great it is!" I petted the chocobo and it rubbed it's head against mine a little. When we got back to the mansion, I frowned. Nope, no stables. "Maybe we could keep him in an empty room." I thought out loud.

I sighed and reluctantly surrendered to my slow parents. "Fine... But we can get ice cream, right? Can we? Can we pleeaasse?"

"Ice cream does sound nice." I admitted as I thought about it. "But t's Jay's decision." I looked up at Jay, waiting for an answer.

Vincent just remained on the couch next to Jessie. There was an awkward silence but Vincent enjoyed the quiet so he didn't try and start a conversation woth her. Besides, even if he tried, it wouldn't work.

I smiled a little and kissed Tifa's cheek from behind before turning to look at Marlene. She wasn't attempting to scrstch her chicken pox which was good. She must've really wanted to find out about Denzel's date.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Im soooo sorry I havent been on in like... Ages, but Im just saying hi lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 am

lilly: she looked around.these transformers arnt going to do any good if they keep exploding.she needed to replace them...and now

haiiiiiii we had power and then it went poof....

tifa: she smiled and slid everything onto a plate for him.then she put the plate down kissing his cheek softly.she didnt mind since marlene already had seen them make out.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 am

\Winter- I lean back against a wall, rubbing my arm right above the bandage. It kind of stung again, but I was sure it would be fine in no time! Well... I kinda hoped anyways.. Besides, when a wound hurt it meant it was trying to heal. I would be fine in no time.

Jenna- I sighed and as I got hungry I stood up, walking out of my room. It took me a few minutes but I make it to and down the stairs, going into the kitchen. I open up the fridge and stare blindly at it. What was I going to eat anyways? Apples sounded good... I tried to remember where they were kept and my hand went to a bin thing, pulling out and apple and taking a bite out of it before closing the fridge door again. It was starting to be easier, being blind.

Jade- Asleep

Sapphire- "But ice cream's yummy!" I glared a bit but then just stuck my tongue out and got some fruit. Then I started munching on it with a big smile. Ha ha! He thought he could trick me into eating healthy stuff! Well there's a big ha ha at him! I win! ^_^ Oh wait... Hey! He had gotten me to eat healthy stuff! Not fair!

Jasmine- I glance over at Tony and notice he looks kinda excited. Like he's really enjoying it. I got liking blood. I got that. But I'd seen him go blood crazy before. Didn't really want to go there again. So I walked over, putting a hand on his shoulder gently. "Don't drink too much.."

Jay- "We'll see. But not until after swimming, alright?" I laugh a bit and rubbed Taylor's ears. If we got ice cream now she might get a cramp or something when we went into the water. "Now, looks like were almost there so how about you go head into the water and we'll be there in a second."

Tanya- I just sit there for a while in silence and thought and find myself laying my head on his shoulder. But then I remember Raider in the hallway and sit up straight again. "Maybe you should get back to Raider. She's probably waiting." I was pretty sure there was something going on between them but there was no real way to tell huh? Well, besides asking him which I wasn't going to do. And I figured since they were probably together he'd want to be with her.

Treena- "Huh.. Cool!" That was a new one for sure! It actually made me feel kinda special! "So does that mean I have a good soul or inner light or whatever you want to call it?" I tended to believe in souls, not inner lights or whatever but who knows. Maybe they're one in the same! Either way, I was still pretty close to him which was sweet!

I'm staying home sick today. I'll probably be sleeping for a while.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 am

light: a while later he came back,he had no bloodstains on him,which was kinda funny.he slid into the mansion

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 am

Winter- I saw him coming in and waved a bit, smiling faintly. "How'd the hunt go?" I asked because he didn't have blood anywhere on him and you would think he would if he had just been hunting, right? I mean... Blood was messy. Depending on where you hit, of course. But for the most part it got everywhere.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

light: "it was pretty easy.not that hard.and i kept clean" chuckled "but thats rare of me.i harly ever hit the right spot."

i will be slow,im working with my mom,she has a job of a nurse in seinor living.so im helping the old people....its not as fun as you think..c
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 am

Winter- "Well then congratulations on hitting the right spot!" I said with a bit of a laugh. Huh... I'd changed a lot recently... I used to be so quiet and was all about strategy or accomplishing my mission. Now I laughed and talked and just focused on enjoying life.

Actually, I was gonna go get some sleep or something.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 am

oh ok

light: he chuckled and walked over to his fiance and kissed her cheek then her lips softly,his arms wrapping around her waist
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:40 am

Winter- I smiled under the kiss and kissed him back lightly, linking my arms behind his neck real quick.

I'll be poofy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 am

light: he ran his kisses down her neck,his fangs brushing her skin a bit.he wasnt going to bie her,he just still had his fangs out due to the smell of her blood,he ignored her blood

ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 am

Winter- Feeling his fangs against my neck was so weird! I mean, usually they weren't out. But it didn't feel bad or anything so I just let him keep kissing my neck while holding him close.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am

light:he ran his kisses bak up her neck,she was wonderful.he love how she was,she knew he loves her.just by his actions.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 am

Winter- I keep smiling and pull back from his lips a bit so I can talk to him properly. "I love you, Light."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 am

light: he smiled and rested his forehead on hers. "i love you too,Winter" he loved saying that to her,no other girl would have made him happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am

Winter- It made my smile grow just hearing it, even though I already knew. "Ya, which is why things'll be great by the end of day tomorrow. It'll be just you and me. Forever."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 am

A lot of X-Men seem to be either Russian or German.. Weird...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 am

ah...yes lol

light: his smile grew "and no one will take tht away from me." he kissed her forhead gently.that hole in her chest will heal,with him here,and with her.he would do anything to make her happy.even if it ment himself dieing to save her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 am

Winter- I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. Hmm... Maybe I would get better! I wasn't positive, but I was hopeful. I wouldn't die of the same wound twice. I would heal.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 am

light:he hugged her back,his one hand rubbing her back. he kissed the top of her head softly and rested his head ontop of hers
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:07 am

Winter- I pulled back a bit, even though I was enjoying the closeness. "Perhaps we should head to bed," I suggested. I was getting rather tired and the sooner tomorrow came the better.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 am

light:nodded "alright"he took her hand and walked with her up the stairs,once they got to his room,he took his shirt off and walked over to the bed,laying down
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next