House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
hrs289
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 am

lilly: i kissed him back with the same passion,my hands sliding down to his chest

tifa: "see if you can find thoes feelings for her" smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 am

((I'm looking at the accuracy of the outfits (which is pretty amazing), Cloud is looking at Tifa in her cowgirl outfit. ^///^ I... Uhhh... Haven't seen that outfit in a while... Not since I was 16 ^///^ Maybe I should show him the Dead fantasy episode where Tifa almost dies! O.O What?!))

Vincent began his usually trail of kisses, first starting at Lilly's cheek, then travelling along her jaw and down her neck, finally stopping at Lilly's collar bone. He smiled slightly as he kissed along it and then back up to Lilly's neck again, knowing she liked to be kissed there.

Denzel thought for a moment and then nodded. "Ok, I'll try and search for the... feelings, later." He gave his kind-of adoptive mother a small smile, simular to Cloud's. "Thanks Tifa."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:26 am

lilly:i moaned slightly and tilted my head back,she loved his warm lovely kisses.

tifa: she smiled and kisses his head "your welcome"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:36 am

Vincent chuckled slightly upon hearing Lilly moan and placed more kisses on her neck before returning the kisses to her lips passionately. His human hand tangled in Lilly's and his not-so-human hand supported moved back to Lilly's waist, supporting her and he stood up and, not breaking the kiss, carried Lilly upstairs towards their room.
((No Vincent! I know what you're thinking and the answer's no! It's bad enough that Yuffie faded for flip's sake!))

Denzel's smile grew a little and he ran off to phone the girl, who had also given him her number.

Once Marlene had finished cutting things up, she turned to Cloud and said "You can to the rest, I'm not allowed to use hot things."

I nodded and set up some saucepans and... the flat saucepans you make pancakes in, on the cooker, igniting the fire before putting the ingredients in there. I then put some steaks on the grill and, as that was cooking, I walked over to Tifa and sat beside her. "So, Denzel's got a date?" I asked, just confirming what I heard.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 am

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUUU!*!*!

Lilly:i held onto him,still kissing him also.everything had slipped out of my mind. (writers block lol)

tifa: she nodded "yep.im happy for him,hes like a mini you" giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 am

Vincent made it to the bedroom and pulled away momentarily to lay Lilly down on the bed. He then joined her, lying down beside his fiance, and started kissing her again, golden-clawed hand resting gently on her cheek.
((Remove one item of clothing, Vincent Valentine, and so help me I'll bring Hojo back to life and break Lucrecia's crystal so that she can annoy you with her 'I'm so sorry's!!!))

"Yeah, his is, kinda." Ever since I adopted Denzel, he had looked up to me and thought of me as a role model. Some role model I was, I couldn't protect the ones I loved... Still, I couldn't change Denzel's mind, so I just ignored it. I glanced over to Marlene, who was humming to herself as she got herself a drink. "I wonder what Barret would be like when Marlene starts dating." I thought out loud, an amused smile twitching up the corners of my mouth, though the full amusement of my thoughts showed in my eyes. "Barret would probably become a protective father... And with a gun for an arm..." I chuckled a little and shook my head. "Maybe, for the boy's sake, Marlene should never bring a boyfriend home."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 am

tifa: "yeah, bad idea." she looked at marlene and smiled

i give up on first person....

lilly: she kissed him with more passion this time,her hands ran along his covered chest.

((lilly valentine! dont you dare!)) ooc lilly(do what? im not doin anything,becides...hes mine! i can do whatever i want to him! *hugs him close*)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 am

Just realised how lame I was. From this video, I can name most of the magic Tifa uses and when she collapses I know it's due to using too much magic and the stuff she drinks - or rather pours over her - is Ether. I need to stop playing final fantasy, I'm getting beyond geeky XD

Marlene wasn't listening to the conversation, so when Tifa suddenly looked at her and smiled, she just smiled and waved before continuing to get her drink.

I nodded in agreement. "At least we have at least 4 more years until she starts dating and Barret goes trigger happy on some poor, unsuspecting boy." A part of me, for some strange reason, thought about Tifa's father. If he was still alive, would he approve of me dating his daughter, or would he try to hurt me like Barret would probably do with Marlene's boyfriend? I decided that the answer would be he'd try to hurt me. After all, in his eyes I had been to blame for letting Tifa go up Nibel mountain on the day her mom died, where we both fell and Tifa fell into a 7 day coma... Yeah, Mr Lockhart didn't like me much after that.

Vincent couldn't surpress the little moan that escaped when Lilly ran her hands over his chest and he started undoing the buckles on his shirt so that Lilly could do it to his real chest, not the leather covering his chest.
((VINCENT!!! *Chuckles and hugs Lilly back, pressing a kiss to her forehead.* They are rebelling!!!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 am

THE VALENTINES ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!! ooc lilly(*she giggled* you have to understand love wolfy)

lilly: she helped him and then ran her hands on his bare chest.she then slid her top off. (*facepalm* no....)

tifa: she lookd over at the food and helped out cloud alittle "yeah"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

Vincent moaned again and opened his eyes momentarily to find that Lilly had taken her top off. With a huge grin, he rolled so that he was hovering above Lilly, kissing her lovingly before fading to black.
((-_-... That's it! Hojo is coming back to life! You brought this upon yourself, Valentine! O.O... Wait! I... I'll stop! Too late! O.O... *Mutters a curse in Wutaian.*))

((So I'm guessing that, since Tifa's now helping cook the food, she's stood up and walked over to said food, yah? I just wanna know so that I know what Cloud will do.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:33 am

tifa agreed to him saying that in a few years marlene will get a bf lol so she is now helping him cook

lilly: she smiled and faded to black

ooc lilly(no wolfy! please dont!) and im bringing romero back so they can team up! ooc lily(no!!! dont!! i dont wanna sdee his face agan!!)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 am

Ok, so she's deffinately standing up. And yay for bringing back the people that had experimented on them! *Glares and holds Lilly protectively.*

Marlene drank her drink and then went to see what Denzel was doing.

As Tifa started helping with the cooking, I decided to stop and just watch, because I actually had no idea what to do. I walked behind Tifa and wrapped my arms around her, feeling as if it was ok since the kids weren't in the room. I remained silent as I watched, resting my head on Tifa's shoulder a little.
((I don't know what he should say XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 am

tifa: she smiled and looked at cloud,kissing his head

XD ooc lilly(*she wraped her arms around him*)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 am

((Hojo: *Walks in the room and smirks upon seeing Vincent with a young lady. He then speaks in his german accent.* You can't get rid of me that easily, Valentine! *Evil laugh.* *Pulls out Cerberus and starts firing bullets at Hojo, all of which are deflected by a barrier.* Hojo: *Smirks even more.* I see you have a lady friend now. I'm sure she'll make a fine specimen for my latest experiments.))

I smiled when Tifa kissed my head - heck, I smiled whenever she kissed me - and I lifted my head slightly to give her a kind of long kiss on the cheek. "So, how long does the steak take to cook?" I asked, honestly wanting to learn how to cook dinner, though I was at little distracted by Tifa's smi- well, just Tifa in general really.
((By the way, they're having steak, mushrooms and fries for dinner Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:05 am

ooc lilly(*she let darkess take half over,she had summoned the scythe*) ooc romero(*smirked* i see,so this was your experiment hojo? )

tifa: "five to ten minutes,so it can cook fully." she checked on the fries,their ok,she took the cooked batch out and put the raw ones in
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 am

O.O OMG!*!!! THEYH HAVE FINAL FANTASY O THE WII CHANNEL! I CAN GET IT!!! YAY I THINK ITS THE OLD ONE TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 am

((Hojo: Vincent Valentine was, yes. I did most of the work and my wife placed Chaos into his body. Sephiroth was also my doing. However now I'm working on some new projects, and I think I shall start with the demon woman that Valentine seems so fond of. *Frustrated with the threats of using Lilly as an experiment, he fires more rounds at Hojo, hoping to break through the barrier. He fails.))

I nodded, making a mental note in my mind so that I could remember for the future. I then kissed Tifa's cheek again - like I said, I was distracted by her - and then bravely started kissing down her neck and along her shoulder. Yeah, I was really glad that the kids weren't watching right now, otherwise this would be embarrassing.

((Nice!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 am

ooc lilly( i have an idea... *she changed into rider and looked at hojo,she pulled from vincent and walked over to the 2 sciencetists.) ooc romero(well well,look at this wonderful demon.why dont you keep her? insted of experimenting on her?) -_-....such perverts....and such a hooker rider...

tifa: she smiled and closd her eyes,leaning on him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 am

((Hojo: *Is not affected - His love of science is far greater than anything else.* Hmmm... The demons I placed inside Vincent were a lot... scarier... Nevertheless, I wonder if the demons inside this woman are capable of becoming my new weapon against the planet... *Watches with cautious eyes.*))

Well, Tifa was liking my kisses... I think... She was smiling at least... Anyway, so I moved around so that I was in front of her and gave her a kiss on the lips, trying to make it light because if we got a little... passionate, with the kisses, then the dinner would probably end up burning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 am

ooc romero(you shouldnt experiment on a woman like this,perfect features and figure) such a damn perv... vince why cant you stop that demon? ooc rider(*smiled a bit*)

tifa: she kissed his lips back softly,she then pulled away.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 am

((Hojo: *Raises eyebrow at Romero and shakes his head disappointedly.* You have allowed affections to get in the way of your discoveries! And you call yourself a scientist! *Nods and walks over to Rider, wraps an arm around her waist, and starts pulling her away.*))

I smiled a little and then stepped out of the way, allowing Tifa to continue cooking, but I stayed close and watched her.
((Writer's block DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 am

((This is the best scene I could find with Hojo's voice. It's also a good scene for finding out what happened Very Happy))

The House of Immortality Hojo10
And this is Hojo Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:55 am

ooc romero(oh,i am one,its just i experimented on my wife,and it gets lonely after a while.shes dead now so..) ooc rider(hey!) ooc lilly(*changed back* ok that wasnt the plan,darkess was the one to take over)

unfade ffor lil and vince?

tifa: she finished them. and then she put them on plates.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 am

((Hojo: I experimented on my wife too, but you don't see me chasing after young women!
*Cough*Aeris*Cough.*
Hojo: SILENCE! She too was an experiment! Nothing more than that!
It seems like Rider has a mind of her own...

and sure, but you start because I'm eating dinner. Yay for burgers!))

Once the food was done, I called for Marlene and Denzel. "Denzel, Marlene, dinner's ready." Then I took one of the plates and sat down at the table, where I started eating my food. It tasted amazing, but I didn't expect it to be anything less since it was Tifa's cooking.

Denzel and Marlene came downstairs and grabbed a plate, both thanking the barmaid before sitting down at the table on the opposite side of Cloud. Denzel copied Cloud and started eating, but Marlene decided to wait until Tifa was seated too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:16 am

lilly: she unfaded and was snuggled close to him,her hands on his chest

tifa: she sat the the table but before that she had gotten water for everyone and place the pitcher on the table.

ooc lilly(yes,she does) ooc romero(*rolled his eyes*)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next