House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
Meggie
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 am

Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!!!

Cloe- I smiled and put the book down. "Hey," I say with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 am

ok

bella : i was lied in bed next to my husband taylor,i got this sick feeling in my stomach ,a stood up and ran to the toilet, and i was sick this was the third time this had happened now i was kind of worried now,was i pregnant? i thought to myself is i was throwing up

luke: i grip her hand tightly

justin : "yh that does sound ok|"
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 am

Ok! My song was done now and it sounded perfect so I decided to go and see Giselle and the twin terrors growing inside of her - and I mean 'terrors' in a teasing way, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't really be terrors. I walked out of my room with Bex's guitar - because I wanted to sing another song to Giselle, not my own but one that kind of reminded me of my relationship with the beautiful ginger ninja - and headed to Giselle's room, not even bothering to knock when I got there because I knew my fiancé would be sleeping. I was right, so I sat down in the chair near the bed and watched my angel sleep.

"Wow." I answered, standing up and wrapping my arms around my girlfriend's waist. "Beautiful. Not just the dress, you too. This is by far the best birthday present ever - seeing you in a dress." I didn't think Suzie knew it was my birthday, so I probably surprised her a little. "Anyway, do you wanna dance with me?"

"Mhmm!" Kiara replied, clutching the necklace in her small hands. "I saw a door in my head and walked through and I was here! It was wowtastic!" She giggled at her new word, thinking that it was the best word in the entire dictionary.

I beamed a huge smile at Isolt's words and kissed her cheek before focusing on the task at hand. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I thought about where we were all heading and then we suddenly appeared there. It was extremely fast, but if you slowed it down it would have looked as if the scene changed around us. I opened my eyes and spotted Kiara and Claude a little further away. "Tra da!" I said to Isolt with a little chuckle. "It's not very exciting, however it is a very effective spell."

Ok, now we were getting somewhere, but I still needed more information. "Is there any particular band that's you're favourite?" I asked, trying not to sound like I was interrogating Nick but failing miserably.

"Well maybe we should do exciting then - and I said exciting, not life threatening." Yeah, I didn't want to do any adrenaline-pumping stuff today.

Matt kissed Dayna back because it said he had to in the script. There was something different about this kiss compared to the one in the car scene, but Matt shrugged it off, guessing that he was overreacting.

"Cut! That's a wrap!" Bob called and the extras applauded.

Matt pulled away from the kiss, a hint of confusion in his eyes, masked behind the happiness and pride of a job well done.

"They're at the mansion." I told Tara, smiling a little at the fact that she accepted the teddy and didn't throw it on the floor or something. "They'll be here soon, don't worry."

I took Jay's hand and used it to help me get up. Due to laziness, I then levitated myself and, after kissing Jay's cheek as a 'thank you' for helping me up, I started floating out of the secret garden - our secret garden.

"Nothing's gonna happen to the baby, Jet!!!" Our voices were getting raised, but my hormones didn't care, they only cared about my anger. "They can come to practise with me and enjoy the music! And who said we were going to go on tours?! Who said that we were even gonna be famous?! And even if the band does go on tour, I wont. I'll stay behind with our child!"

I finally made it back to the mansion, feeling proud of my accomplishment - although a little guilty for bringing mom into the conversation - and glad to be back with my two awesome guy-friends again, especially Hayden because he always made sure that I was happy, just like I always made sure he was happy. I bursted into the mansion and started looking around for the blonde brothers, excited to tell Hayden my great news.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:58 am

Nathalie- I laughed. "If you insist." I say.

Dayna- As soon as Bob said that it was a wrap, I walked away. I wasn't going to make this awkward. I walked up to Bob. "Hey, uh, Bob, Can I ask you something?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 am

Renn: I kissed him back ,letting go of my knees and letting them fall.

Alex: I stood on my tip toes and looked over peoples heads. "thank god the line isn't that long."

Toby: "but I don't wanna go to sleep." it wasn't fair haydie got to stay up later.

Hayden: I sighed. "come on Toby I've let you stay up later then normal" I picked him up and plonked him down on the bed. I kinda wished yuffie was here, Toby always seemed to do as she asked.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:02 am

Secret: she smiled and walked with him into the woods

Shadow: he layed down,his head on her lap,he looked up at her "How was your trip?" he asked

Angel: he smiled,and closed his eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 am

Cloe- "A bit strange to be honest." I laughed. "Dayna ended up creating a little band and it gave her an idea."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 am

Renn: I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms round his neck.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 am

Angel: he kissed her neck

Shadow:he smiled a bit "ok then!" chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 am

Cloe- "Yeah," I laughed again. "Its a shame you couldn't come."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 am

I nodded and walked over to the hammock Nathalie was lying in, leanig against it slightly, trying not to flip it over. "We could go to town." I suggested, not exactly sure what classed as fun. "Or we could just hang around here and go to a teen club later or something."

Matt sighed and walked off to find somewhere he could wipe off his stupid make up.

"Yes, of course you can, Dayna." Bob answered, listenig intently to what Dayna wanted to ask. "What do you want to ask?"

When I went upstairs and heard Toby complaining about bedtime, I chuckled. Toby never listened to Hayden, yet he seemed to listen to me. Well, I guess I needed to help out then. I walked straight into Hayden's room and stood there with my hands on my hips and chest puffed out a little, looking like those soldier guys who's yell orders at the other soldier guys, but with a slightly feminine touch. "You heard the guy, Tobster. It's time for bed. Do as you're told otherwise the Great ninja Yuffie wont tell you about her holiday tomorrow."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 am

Nathalie- "I like the second option, sometimes I forget I'm a teenager." I laugh.

Dayna- "Well," I started. "When I was in Australia, I had this weird idea, maybe I could have like, a little band, like other musicians excetera." I say.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 am

Shadow: "Yeah,I wish I had came too,but I wasnt ready to acually leave.It as last minute"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:18 am

Cloe- "Maybe it was for the better, I had to wear a dress!" I hated dresses. Especially clean WHITE ones. Foor me it was torture.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

Shadow: "And you dont like dresses?" he thought that she would look beautiful in them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

renn: i smiled and tilted my head back a little bit. i guess we wouldnt be able to do stuff like this when i got really big. i shifted so i was sat on the very edge, moving as close to angel as i could. might as well make the most of it.

toby: "yuffie!!" i was about to jump off the bed to give her a hug, but if i did that i wouldnt get to hear about her holiday."can i give you a hug then go to bed?"

hayden: i turned and smiled at her. man it felt good to have her back. i felt like years since id seen her.

sorry was switching to comp
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 am

Cloe- I shook my head. "No, I don't like dresses one bit, I will wear them if I have to, but I much prefere my jeans or trackies." I say with a laugh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:24 am

I laughed too, because I did the same. "Yeah, I forget too, but we wont forget tonight... In theory." I shrugged and kissed Nathalie's cheek just because I could. "So, we have the entire afternoon to relax and do something random."

"Hmmm... Dayna Rainbow in a band..." Bob thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "If you want to have a band, then it's fine by me, but you'll have to gather then all together for a meeting in my office on Friday, ok?"

Matt returned to the gym, make-up free. He looked over to Dayna and smiled when she saw her talking to Bob. She seemed so dedicated to her music, and she was certainly the nicest star he had worked with so far.

I pretended to actually think about it for a moment and then nodded, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge so that Toby could give me a hug. Glancing up at Hayden for a second, I gave him a smile, looking directly into his chocolate brown eyes for a second before being distracted by the sound of Toby moving.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 am

Angel: he put his arms around her,he went back to kissing her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 am

Dayna- I smiled. "THanks Bob." I gave him a quick hug. "I'll see you on Friday then, yeah?"

Nathalie- I laughed. "Yup."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 am

Shadow: he laughed "I would love to see you in a dress" he smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 am

Cloe- Oh fine, I'll go borrow one of Dayna's, she won't mind." It was true I didn't have any of my own dresses. It was a little stupid, but I hated them. "Wait here." I say, then I walked into Dayna's room. It was a right mess. I tidied up quickly, putting bottles in the bin an dthen walked to her wardrobe...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:31 am

Shadow: he sat up,he would love to see her in one,she would look so beautiful iin it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 am

toby: "yay!!" i crawled across the bed and gave her a big hug. "i missed you yuffie."

hayden: i watched them, with a small smile on my face. id got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when yuffie looked into my eyes. i suddenly felt a little braver. "i better get a hug as well, i missed you too."

renn: my hands twisted in his hair. i was defiantly gunna miss this. i suddenly remembered he'd been cooking before we started making out. oops. i pulled back with a little laugh. "you better not burn them nuggets."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:35 am

Cloe- I quickly put on her red prom dress, it was pretty. ONce I was wearing it, I walked back to my room, picking up my DVD's out of Dayna's room and taking them back to my own room. "Well?" I asked.

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Amelia-red-prom-dress-lrg
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next