House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:40 am

Haley started to unpack her bags and she made sure there was room for Chanyeol's stuff. Once she had finished, she waited for him to finish and she walked with him to put both their carts into the corall. Once that had been done, Haley watched as Chanyeol walked to the passenger's side of the car and got inside. Maybe his head was starting o hurt already for driving here? Haley wasnt fully sure but she walked to the driver's side and got in. He then handed her the keys "I do agree on that." she said as she put the keys into the ignition and started the car as she put on her seatbelt "Just know i'm a bad driver." she said just to see what he would do, looking at him, she couldnt help but laugh at his expression "Dont worry I know how to drive. I'm only kidding" with that, she backed out of the spot and made her way out to head back home.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:25 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 4sh9x3

Chanyeol heart stopped when she joked, he thought she was being serious then he heard her laugh and he suddenly remained calm. "You scared me for a moment, i don't feel like dyeing today" He grinned, before turning on the radio so the silence wasn't so awkward. He pat his hands on his legs, while watching cars pass and the street lights come and go. He then turned to look at her scanning her body with his eyes then suddenly turning away once more. It was around 7 pm when they suddenly arrived back at the mansion, taking these upstairs was going to be a pain. He never really thought of it, but he thought they'd manage to bring them up the more he thought about it, they didn't get that much more like a one trip or maybe even two. "Well this is going to take a bit" He smirked, before getting out when they were parked this day felt like months, it was so long. Thinking he just even got here, when he was tossed the keys he popped the trunk but locked the car doors. Before going to the back to grab as much bags as he could.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:58 am

Haley had driven them both back to the mansion. In silence of course, aside from the radio playing to keep any awkward tension to become a thing in the car. As soon as it was time to turn, she turned and went rght up to the mansion where she parked in the lot and got out of the car. Once he got out too, she tossed him the keys and she closed the door, heading to the back as he popped the trunk open "Thanks." she said "Also, I dont think it'll take too long." glancing at him, she grinned as she started putting bags on one arm. As she packed it, there were a lot of bags on just one arm. She then tried to put some on the other

"Dont ask why I do this, I just do.." Haley said as she took a deep breath and started carrying the bags to the front door of the mansion. The bags were heavy yes but she was able to hold them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:11 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 2w7iixu

Chanyeol watched her, as he managed to do the same walking over and trying to open the door for her. As he was able to, he walked back to the car and grabbed more bags in which was a lot. He even had one or two taken in his mouth, he walked over to the doors and opened one heading for the room. There was a few more bags left which would've been no problem to go get, as he walked over to the apartment door and unlocked the door able to let himself in he walked and placed all the bags on the kitchen floor before heading out to get more. He was able to get the rest when he was walking fast to get more, he then grabbed all he can before closing the trunk and heading back it took him several minutes to get back because his arms were starting to hurt but he was strong enough to ignore it. Finally making it back to the apartment, he laid them all on the floor before taking off his trench coat and hung it up and placed the keys on the counter. Taking a deep breath before speaking. "I'm out of breath" He chuckled and looked over to her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:34 am

Haley walked inside and then walked up to the room. She managed to get her key and unlock the door before walking in as the door closed behind her, Haley slipped off her shoes by the door and she headed into the kitchen putting the bags down onto the counter and some onto the floor. Relieving her arms of the pain that was caused by the bags. "Holy those are heavy." she said to herself before she walked to the door and moved as it opened to reveal Chanyeol with bags on his arms and as well as one in his mouth. Haley rushed over and took it out of his mouth as she put it on the floor "You didnt have to take it with your mouth.." he was crazy!

He then ran back out again and moments later he came in with the rest of the bags and put them onto the floor before putting his coat on the rack and tossing his keys onto the counter. Just by looking at him he looked fatigued "I can see that, you didnt even give me a chance to go down and gice you some extra hands." she laughed and nodded to the couch "Go relax, I can unpack." with that, she began. The cold stuff was being unpacked and put into the fridge and some things went into the freezer. Meats and icecream in the freezer and Milk, sodas, waters, etc into the fridge.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:30 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 Jip8pl

Chanyeol panted, before he nodded his head and walked over to the couch that was there already for them and laid down. Resting one hand over his eyes, he was still wide awake he heard her moving around and the bags rustling. He was active, very active and very respectful even thought he didn't want to be he grew up with a very distant family. Prone to ignore human existence, he had his ankle over his knee. When the rustling stopped, he leaned up and laid on his arm to support to keep him up. Looking at her and smiling "We got quite a lot done today" Thinking only of the thing they did was go grocery shopping it felt so much longer than that it was exhausting but he ignored it and simply stood up and took a moment of thinking what to say.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Haley went around the kitchen, putting things in cabinets and the fridge. The empty bags have been dropped on the floor as she went through each bag and once she had finished, she cleaned up the bags, rolled them into a ball and then put them in the trash. Her attention was grabbed when Chanyeol spoke and she looked over at him raising her eyebrow "Did we really?" she said, laughing "All we did was drive to the store, had a race and then came home." she shrugged "Then again we did meet, talk a little and what not before we left so i guess we're pretty productive today."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:26 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 Rr5vz5

Chanyeol shrugged "But that's a lot" He smiled, standing closer to her his smile grin a little bit larger quite happy he had met her. Not knowing what to do, he stepped back afraid she'd find it to uncomfortable to her. He turned around and sat down onto the couch slowly, waiting for her to do the same. When she walked over his eyes trailed her steps, eyeing her every move watching her curves he shook his head and practically internally screamed. He hated himself for eyeing her figure he turned his head away before going for the remote what could they watch. Nothing interesting was on the T.v and he didn't know what to watch unless she had something in mind. Which he had in thought hopefully she did, not knowing what to expect with her taste in television he caught himself off guard when she spoke.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Haley rolled her eyes with a smile as he stood by her "Aaahuhh." she said as she watched him go back to the couch and sit down. She went to the freezer and pulled out two Japanese sodas. They were strawberries and the best of some of them -In her opinion- and she walked to the couch where she took his hand and put his soda in his hand and she sat next to him, beginning to open her soda. She didnt say much nor did she really pay any mind to his staring. It didnt bug her. When he turned on the tv, she glanced at the screen then at him "You can pick anything you want. I'm not too picky on what I watch." she said as she pushed the piece into the top of her drink to push the ball into the soda and make it fizz up.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:59 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 Qstci1

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head while grabbing the soda "Sure thing" As how much he adored crime scene investigation. He turned on the show Dexter. As much as he enjoyed the show he went to netflix and popped open the soda. While taking a sip and sitting back he still enjoyed looking at her mostly. But he enjoyed it, drinking some more of it he really enjoyed it. He liked the taste, he already seemed to drink half of it since he was a big man and could drink faster than a lot of people. Barely crossing his ankle across his knee and looked at the T.v as the screens changed and flashed and noises did the same. "Hope you enjoy it" He replied to her response and crossed his arms.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Haley took a sip of her soda and she loved it. The soda wasn't too sweet and it had no calories in it which made it kind of healthy, right? Whatever it may be, she was planning on getting more in the near future. Maybe enough to last both of them a long while. As chanyeol changed the tv to Netflix where Dexter was playing, she would occasionally glance at the tv and sometimes at chanyeol. When he spoke, she smiled "I'll enjoy it. Stuff like this always interested me. I don't know why." It was just something of curiosity of the human brain. Nothing special. "Just as long as it's not gory to the point of making me puke." Seeing blood pouring out with guts, lungs and intestines was just plain gross. She didn't want to see any showing bone either.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:54 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 2ir3xol

Chanyeol looked at Haley and smiled "Nah, not to much going on here just people dismembered and a lot of blood" He then pushed off his shoes and signed at it felt nice, he then lost all his attention on her and started watching the show. It brought him in and he enjoyed it, sipping the Japanese soda and downing it trying not to drink it to fast. He then leaned on the couch leg and ran his hand through his black hair, which was messy from today. He yawned but didn't want to fall asleep on her, he enjoyed her company a little to much than he had hoped but he looked at the t.v and watch the screens changed and it hypnotized him he watched every move. As if his life depended on it, to keep himself distracted to her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Luca Scarletti| < an introductory of his appearance at the mansion. Set to be a week after he's already arrive. >
At times, Luca enjoyed his job, took thrills in it. But right at this moment, he enjoyed being alone in the woods behind the mansion, his body in another form as he wandered through the foliage on large dark paws. It was dark, but too him, it was all so clear to navigate through these woods. The trees gave him no trouble as he took such a calming walk alone; today had been different at the wildlife park. The wolves were all troubled by the death of one of their own, he read their emotions like an open book and did his best to calm them with his abilities. But a lot of them had lost a mother and one of them had lost a mate, they'd get over it in a month or so. But it still hurt to see them in such pain. He'd have to go back tomorrow to calm them, try to stop them from turning on each other or the pack splitting up because of such an important death.

Increasing his speed a little, he prepared himself to jump into another one of the bodies he was able to shift into. Becoming the leathal predator his family was known to be, he sunked down with the grass brushing against his belly fur. Enjoying the emotions that came from the trees and the earth, all was in such harmony that he couldn't help himself to just stay there. Ears cocked upwards as his eyes closed in delight, a soft and slow purr eminating from his chest and vibrating through out his spotted body. The jaguar in him content with life, while the carpathian was enjoying the earth.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:03 am

Creaturee wrote:
House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 2ir3xol

Chanyeol looked at Haley and smiled "Nah, not to much going on here just people dismembered and a lot of blood" He then pushed off his shoes and signed at it felt nice, he then lost all his attention on her and started watching the show. It brought him in and he enjoyed it, sipping the Japanese soda and downing it trying not to drink it to fast. He then leaned on the couch leg and ran his hand through his black hair, which was messy from today. He yawned but didn't want to fall asleep on her, he enjoyed her company a little to much than he had hoped but he looked at the t.v and watch the screens changed and it hypnotized him he watched every move. As if his life depended on it, to keep himself distracted to her.

Haley nodded softly. Dismembered bodies werent too bad. They were the normal type of gore. "that's not a problem to me." she said as she watched the tv and downed some of her drink. The bottle was small yes, but the soda was so good! It was hard to resist downing it all. As she glanced at Chanyeol, she noticed his yawn and his eyes were fixated onto the tv. Guess the show really pulled him in. It made her wonder how long he's been in America..or was he born here? She didnt want to disturb him from his show, so she decided to leave the question for another time. Haley took her eyes off of him and put them back onto the tv.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:40 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 2dahxs7

Chanyeol eyes seemed to leave the t.v once more when she had spoke, his voice didn't rise but he tried "Glad to notice you aren't getting sick to your stomach" His voice had this deep tone, slurred with a foreign accent that kept himself different and noticeable when it came to other people. He looked like he was just any other, but mostly everyone was american and it kept him feeling slightly different his head turned back to the show which his eyes were glue to. He wasn't as tired as he assumed to be, his eyes remained open and each had a slight blink every 3 seconds. He wanted to get to know her, so he knew what type of girl he would be around a lot. He turned down the t.v a little bit so they could hear each other clear enough. "I think it would be necessary to get to know each other" It came out quite strange but his words were hard to understand with that accent of his. Getting up quite quickly to get two blankets, handing one to her and keeping one to himself. Wrapping himself in the blanket, while the black turtle neck hugged his throat he rolled up his sleeves and tighten the blanket around him. Getting good grip and bringing all of his attention to the young lady that sat before him.

Note: If these gifs get annoying feel free to tell me to stop using them xD
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:50 am

They're not annoying actually, in that Gif I know he's saying something I know. I just dont know what it means because netflix has bad subtitles XD I do believe it might be "What's wrong?" but I could be wrong

Haley instantly picked up on the accent and it made her smile just thinking about it. A new accent was always nice instead of a English or Austrailian accent. The normal. Most people would have a hard time picking up on the words but with her hearing, she picked it up just fine. As he handed her a blanket, she rested it on her lap "Get to know eachother huh?" she said before leaning back on the couch with the empty glass of Japanese soda. "Well you already know i'm a werewolf, I sometimes eat meat but mostly veggies. You also know I love Japanese sodas."

He knew most of the basics, species, gender, what she pretty much liked, what she didnt like watching on tv. He just didnt know her age or her personality all that much. He only scratched the surface of her personality. "Why dont you tell me a little bit more about yourself? Then i'll tell you a little bit more about me." Haley flashed him a smile and waited to see what he would say.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:17 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 343ras2

Chanyeol nodded listening to her quickly and smiling quite nicely "the basics" He chuckled, before placing the japanese soda else where. Turning back to her "Those are very good things to eat and drink though, they taste amazing" He smiled ever so slightly, as he looked gently down at her her hair was quite messy but still flowed down her shoulders his eyes didn't move they glared at her but blinked every now and then. He was beating himself up internally getting himself to stop. He shrugged and knew pretty much everything basic of her, species, taste, etc etc but he wanted to know her personally. "Well me" He huffed "I was a foreign exchange student for a year in highschool. I'm from Seoul, South Korea i moved her officially to get away from there because of all that was going on with my family." He looked down a bit at the blanket in her lap "Well you know i'm a witch doctor, my mother was a witch her side of the family comes from salem, and my father is a plague doctor his family worked on Poveglia an island outside of Venice, Italy" He looked back up at her "As basically noticeable i am 21 years old Korean male" He didn't know what else to tell her about, he was a dull person but with a very generous side it was almost hard to bring something out to talk about himself.

Wait this show is on netflix!?
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:27 am

Nope, I watch other korean dramas and when I watch different ones sometimes the subtitles are off ;-;

Haley smiled as he chuckled and allowed him to speak. Her blue eyes watched him but they were a soft look even though he had been staring at her here and there. Haley wasnt one of those girls who would instantly think he was a pervert just because he was looking. Most people dont really look at others like they would at items like glass figures. Chanyeol was possibly one of those people who really liked to look at things or people to get a good look at them. As he spoke about some of his life, Haley nodded softly "Ah..I see.." she said "It sounds like you've went through a lot in your life. Being an exchange student, wanting to move here to get away from all the stuff happening at your home." some people went through that.

"I'm sure the kids made fun of you didnt they? Just because you were Korean." kids were so immature..then again she was too but she didnt make fun of others! Haley watched his expression as she spoke once more, adding a little more "If it makes you feel better, I think Koreans are cool." she grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:35 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 24v1v6a

Chanyeol nodded his head, he hated being korean because of all those words people would call him. America to him was ignorance he hated it but he was forced to come here to get away. It was always those stereotypes people kept in their brains possibly thinking they were correct or so fourth. This place was full of those, immature pricks of kids but that's what angered him, that's what forced him back to his country. "Yes" Is all he commented, thinking of what else to say before those words came from her mouth he gave a small faint smile. "That's very nice to say, Haley" He looked at her the smile slowly growing bigger as same as his comfort. "I bet you didn't get picked on much, you were possibly that girl guys fell for? I was the laughing stock of the century, for my height and my style." He shrugged "it's like america never seen some 6 foot with good features" he chuckled only joking on that part.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 am

Haley took in his words and carefully listened before he said  'I bet you didn't get picked on much, you were possibly that girl guys fell for? I was the laughing stock of the century, for my height and my style.' This made her shake her head before he added 'it's like america never seen some 6 foot with good features' his joke made her laugh before she spoke "Actually, I was the girl with the glasses and was always called Four eyes or people would make fun of me because of how smart I was. But I also had a temper so they'd call me the Four Eyed devil or some crap like that." she lowered her eyes down to her hands

"American children are more rough and not raised right. It makes me wonder what the hell parents are smoking that their children are like this" she lifted her head and looked at Chanyeol "I even almost slapped a little kid because he was fighting with me and he hit me on my back when I was turned to him. His sister was no better. She was rough and nothing like a girl. "I just hate children who are raised improperly."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:59 am

Wolfsoul wrote:

I also hoped that Abby would come out of her shell, so I nodded my head in agree. "Yeah, I hope she'll recover from this. Until then, I'll be by her side." I responded with a smile before raising an eyebrow at my companion. "And how about you, Miss Minx? Do you intend to stick around?" I asked before realization of what I had said kicked in and I quickly added. "You don't have to; you are in no way obligated to stay."

Minx raised her eyebrow as Nathaniel asked about her staying "I'm planning on staying at the mansion if that's what you're asking." he seemed paniced when he tried to fix his wording "I really have nowhere to go so." she shrugged and looked at the time before looking back at him once more "Do tell me, do you actually stay here in the mansion or do live somewhere else?" maybe Heaven? At an apartment somewhere else?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 7 116qq2b

Chanyeol looked at her nodding his head in response to everything she had said. He shrugged, when she told him about what they'd call her. "I don't think you'd look like a four eyed devil, especially smart girls are cherished in South Korea" He smirked at her and chuckled afterwards, enjoying what he had said he didn't know how to respond. Although he was a smart kid, asians are known to being nerds and constantly worrying about getting shitty grades. That again was also a stereotype, we are very smart but we don't worry about it to often. Chanyeol then replied to her "A lot of children now and days are going to be hard to deal with, as if this world is prone to violence." He stated, before falling deeply into her eyes he shook it off weirding himself out. He needed to stop, his mind wasn't use to being this close to a women nor even talking to one without being glared at as a freak. He never had dated nor does he know if he wanted to, he was so use to being left out that this was so different from him.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:21 am

(Wait did he think that? the stuff in the italics? I wanna be sure)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 am

(No he said it, just making it easier for you to see)
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 am

Ah okay, I seen it fine Smile but okay ^-^

Haley lifted her eyes and looked at him, her face seeming to brighten at his compliment "That's so sweet of you to say.." it was something different than what she was used to hearing. At least she knew that smart girls are cherished in South Korea. Maybe one day she could travel there and have a nice look around and get into the culture a little bit. When he mentioned the kids, she smiled "Oh my kids arent going to be hard to deal with. Only when they start getting into the shifting with the wolf is when they're going to be hard to control. This world needs more good people rather than bad people. It's horrible to even think about how this world has turned on itself. Now everything is about MOney and violence." she noticed his stare but still never said anything because she didnt mind. Though, just watching him with his expressions made her realize that maybe he was thinking deep and thinking she would think bad of him or something.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next