House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Creaturee
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Michelle had heard the noise of the front door opening and then closing. When the man walked in, he seemed to had glanced at her and went up the stairs. This caused the Angeloid to blink and tilt her head a little before looking down at her tea. A new person? Already? she thought to herself before she took a sip for her tea. Not too long after, the guy had came back down and sat not too far from her. Studying him as he began to write in his book. Was he Korean? Chinese? Japanese? As she started to continue thinking of what he was, she stopped and looked back down at her tea "Welcome to the mansion." was all she said as she glanced at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Sehun was writing, he wrote slow so every word was exactly right. As he heard a soft voice and his head slowly rose and he took a small look at her before looking back at his book. "Thank you" He said his voice was soft and quiet he was socially awkward as he didn't know what to even say. He begun to read through his sentences making he wrote proper facts, running the back edge of the pen along the paper he studied. He cleared his throat and wrote before speaking once more. "What's your name?" He slowly looked at her and leaned back in his chair before resting one arm on the arm rest. His eyes studied her not for too long before he trailed off to what was behind her or even beside her. Glaring at the surroundings to feel a bit of comfort as he still felt a bit lost. Before thinking to himself it was always nice to hear silence, you could hear your own blood flowing. His own thoughts were quite disturbing but he took a look at her again before she begun to speak.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Michelle smiled softly and spoke "I'm Michelle..You could call me Elle for short if you wanted to." she shrugged softly and took a sip of her tea before putting it on the coffee table "If you dont mind, what is your name?" she asked as Michelle pulled her feet up onto the couch and pulled her legs to her chest as she watched him. Something about him just called to her but she ignored it simply thinking it was the angeloid part of her. "You dont have to tell me if you wouldnt like to. I'd completely understand." after being freed from her chains, life was a little better..allowing her to be less of a robot and more of an actual human.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Sehun had a serious face when he spoke to her, He nodded his head and thought it was a decent name. "The name's Sehun" He said as he closed his note book and put it on the side table along with his pen. "It's a Korean or Japanese name" He fixed his hair as the bag under his eyes got darker giving him more of a intimidating look. "Pleasure meeting you, Michelle" He cleared his throat and looked around the room avoiding eye contact. He felt not so comfortable as he noticed how large the place was and how her hair just was out of place and attention grabbing. He changed his hair color often, his nature hair was black but at the moment he dyed it white. But it was dull he didn't mind it it was the only odd thing about his appearance. As she begun to speak his head turned back over to her and their eyes met.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Michelle felt a chill run up her spine as he looked at her with a intimidating look. Not that he meant to...at least she hoped. But she didnt show anything that could give her away "It's nice to meet you too, Sehun." his name just rolled right off her tounge like a knife through butter. So smooth.. As their eyes met, it was kind of new just looking at someones eyes. His were Brown. A nice color brown that fit him pretty well. Her golden ones looked away as she blushed gently. "Do you mind if I ask you what kind of supernatural being you are?" she asked, glancing at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Sehun watched her eyes as he noticed she scanned him with interest,he then turned his eyes away noticing he was a bit out of place here. Everyone was so much more different as they were creatures, supernatural beings and he was just here for mental issues. The silence was there for a moment or so before she asked what he was, or was to be. "Unfortunately, i am a human." His chocolate brown eyes would turn lighter when the right angle of light hit. He was a human with several mental disorders, more than a regular human would have. As it's not supernatural it's more of an odd thing, he wondered what she was but he didn't ask hoping she would say what she was anyways since she asked what he was. "Nothing fascinating." Sehun tone became hoarse and deep, than light and smooth.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Oh! He was human? Well that was good to know! "You're a human? Well thats not uncommon here." she smiled softly "There are plenty of humans here. They like us supernatural beings. Its quite nice to see that we're accepted by them. I'm something a little different then your average Supernatural being." she then took a deep breath and spoke "I'm an Angeloid." when he looked at her, she bit her lip, knowing he was confused "An angeloid is someone who is meant to find a master. Basiclly I'm a slave to whoever becomes my master." she made the collar and chain appear on her and in her hand was the chain "Currently I have no one." then she disappeared the chain "I can make the chain as long and as short as I want it to be. Normally I have my emotional protector on but, since my last master ordered me to keep it off, I did. Now, I just have to wait for my next master to see what they say. Either turn it on or keep it off."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Sehun he listened his facial expressions were shown confused and a frown. He looked at her deeply, and he thought for a moment in which why she would want to be ordered around or even be a slave. Quite odd in which he didn't know if he liked or not, he leaned back into the chair an rested half his leg on the other. "How are you okay with being a slave?" He asked knowing it probably wouldn't be appropriate. "They have a lot of advantages they could take with being called Master." He looked away as he looked at her golden eyes he didn't feel interested or even drawn in. He then kept quiet as he waited for her to speak wondering what would she bring up next.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Michelle lowered her eyes, feeling a bit hurt "I was born and raised..My mother was an Angeloid, her master loved her and they got married and had me. But since I took the full gene of being an Angeloid, I had to be raised and groomed like one untill it was time for me to get a master. "surprisingly, I've had masters who havent taken full advantage of me..More like they didnt take advantage of me as much and soon abandoned me. I lost one master, he vanished into thin air and since my protector was on, I just sat in his room, pale as a ghost, didnt eat-Oh by the way, we cant starve-and he never came back untill my recent master took me in and helped me. She was nice, didnt take advantage. So far, my luck hasnt ran out yet..so I'm counting on that luck to continue having a master who wont take full advantage of me. Thats why I'm still ol' Innocent me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Sehun nodded, he understood as far as she did. "that's good, well hope one finds their way soon for you" he then sat there and ran his hand through his hair and looked back at her. He didn't want to be her master well now to be exact. "find as well stay innocent as well" he was abused and harmed for years but he didn't hate his life he just came numb to it hoping it'd stay that way. A lot of the time he was locked away for ages in his room scared he developed ptsd and paranoia. He glared at his hands and cleared his throat.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:42 pm

"I hope so too.." she muttered before resting her head on her knees "Staying innocent is a good thing huh? But thats what could get some of us in some bad situations." she just watched him now with curiosity "Do you want me to get you anything to eat or drink?" it would be nice to offer him something. Be a nice hostess even though this wasnt her house.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Sehun nodded to her comment "Innocent is great to be honest, its nice being hidden" he then watched her "yes actually, whiskey would be nice" He then tapped the table to drive his mind somewhere, as more thoughts swarm his mind he could use alcohol to clear it out. He then sat there and waited until she got back. It was nice talking to someone at least he new someone now, as he waited he arrived and he took the glass and took a sip as it burned down his throat. he enjoyed that.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Michelle nodded and got up from her seat "I'll be back then." with that she left into the kitchen to find some whiskey and a nice size glass. She got some ice before putting the whiskey in and then she put the bottle away, taking the glass and returning to Sehun with it, carefully handing it to him "here you go. Hope you like it." watching as he took a sip, it was obvious that he liked it before she went to where she was sitting and sat back down, picking up her tea in the process.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Sehun tried to smile but it failed, he put the glass to the side and looked at her. "Tea eh?" He scoffed jokingly and got into a comfortable position so he could see her but also have access to his drink. He loved alcohol every once in a while. "So what's your interest?" He placed his hands over his thighs, relaxing while he spoke to her waiting for what she had to say. He for some reason enjoyed speaking to her, he didn't want to get up and leave he wanted to just talk it was actually kind of soothing for him although socializing just wasn't his thing.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Michelle rolled her eyes with a soft smile "I tend to like tea better then hot cocoa." she stated before tilting her head softly as he asked about her interests "Well, it depends on what interests you're talking about. Something I like, or what I like in men, or something I like to do on my spare time." she then paused for a moment "...I will be kind of specific...since I was raised to be specific on what I was answering or asking."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Sehun thought as he got overwhelmed "tell me whatever you'd like, just tell me everything you're interested in. whether its hobbies,men etc" He just took a moment to think of what else to say, although he didn't know what to even talk about other than hear her speak about her interests. He put his leg down and took another sip of his whiskey and coughed and looked at her. Being polite as she spoke and he kept quiet. Even if it was going to be a while if she spoke about everything which he was okay of he kind of enjoyed not speaking. As he heard the clock tick throughout his head. Her voice was hard to hear although he still understood.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 am

"I'm interested in a lot of things actually." she said as she began "I like sweets and baked goods. I dont know why, I just find them...tastey. I'm definately into Artwork. I have a friend in the mansion who loves to paint. He's pretty cool. Hmm...I like going to arcades and such since thats where I used to go with one of my friends.." as she kept thinking she then sighed softly "I'm really not into much..I'm only just starting to learn the real world since I was freed recently. Tempoary of course."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:21 am

Woah woah woah! Back the f*** up! ... I did not know Michelle would've liked to have been nicknamed Elle! Here I was , calling her by her full name the whole time, and suddenly some guy comes along and it's suddenly 'Oh, you can call me Elle'? Calm yourself. Stop getting jealous over a nickname! *Grumbles annoyedly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:45 am

she recently just found out a nickname for herself dont worry about it! *Storms in* There you are! *her eyes were narrowed* O.O Uh oh...Gotta run! *runs but is stopped by running into Roje who stood in front of her* You thought that was funny, didnt you?! *Acts innocent* W-What do you mean? You know EXACTLY what I mean! You're lucky I got my high tail outta there before he woke up! *still acting innocent* W-whatever do you mean roje? *Grabs britt and pins her to a wall* Stop acting innocent! Wolfffy!!! ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 am

I'm not strong enough to get her off! *Snarls and gets up, pushing Roje off of Britt.* If you kill her, I also lose my best friend, so back the f*** off. What happened, Roje?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 am

*growls slightly and then huffs as she gathered her bearings* She thought it was funny to have me in jer's bed shirtless the morning after the party. Luckily I got out before he woke up! And i'm glad I didnt sleep with my Cousin's best friend. *she looks away* That was uncalled for. But I ship it! well I dont! Dont treat me like Alice in that Demon Hunter rp! >.>
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:51 am

Sehun listened his head toward her as he shifted into a better position, he kept moving around as he couldn't get to the position he wanted. As he cleared his throat and spoke "Interesting, that's good" He was calm, quiet in fact he actually started to look at her with interest which was new for him. As he took the final sip of his whiskey and placed it down. "I see you were alone when i first came in, do you not have any friends?" He seemed quite curious as she seemed like she would have more friends as not for him who he just enjoyed being alone. He gets to think about himself for once, it's nice to treat yourself every once in a while but he looked at her and all his attention was hers.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:00 am

"I only have a handfull. Not too mant but enough to keep me okay." she said as she watched him move around before she put her glass down "What about you? I'm sure you had friends before you left from wherever you were to come here." someone had at least one friend...right/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:29 am

Woah what?! *Turns on Britt.* You made her sleep in bed wit my dad?! Why the f*** did you do that?! I don't want her as my stepmom, that'd be Hell!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:30 am

I wouldnt want to be your stepmom either. It'd be hella-weird. I-I thought it was be cute ;-; *runs and hides behind wolfy*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next