House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:26 am

It was a good picture Smile

Anyway, I should type up stuff for the Jammi wedding, then watch more OITNB :3

Oh! Find of the day: An Orphan Black poster! X3 T'is all mine now! Muwahahaha!

And dad almost bought me a brand new iPod, but I stopped him because it was expensive O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:38 am

you should have let him, you deserve it for the crap he does to you. >.>
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:39 am

Dad's not that bad, he's jusst annoying sometimes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:43 am

is it rare that he wants to buy you something? :p
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 am

Yeah, but something that's £159 it too expensive!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 am

Believe it or not, I wasn't that nervous. I guess that was the up side of having patiently waited for this day for way too long, as well as having a big - and awesome - ego. Standing at the front of the aisle with my best buddy, looking out into the sea of people, I spotted Abby (Her hair was hard to miss) and Holland, as well as my family and my little brother. Well, he wasn't so little anymore, he was 14, but he'd still be my little bro to me. I was just glad he had managed to come out to the wedding, because we used to be real close before I came to the USA. Heck, even my sister was here along with her partner, and I hadn't seen her in even longer! "Are you nervous?" Jeremy suddenly spoke up, and I turned to him with a smirk, shaking my head. "Not a chance," I answered, "I just was Sammi would stop taking her goddamn time." I got a laugh at that one, Jeremy rolling his eyes as if he should've known I'd answer like that. Y'know, I kinda felt bad for the guy. Here we were, the one who always wanted to settle down and the one who'd vow he'd never do it, and it was the latter getting married. Maybe if guys wouldn't keep screwing him over, he'd be the one getting married and I'd be the best man, not the other way around; geez, did attending weddings make him feel c***py because of all his failed attempts at marriage? "I'm fine, you know. You can quit giving me that look." I was snapped out of my thoughts. A look of denial crossing my face. "I wasn't giving you a look!" I protested, but Jer wasn't falling for it. "You were giving me that sad, sympathetic look. The same one you gave me at Bex's wedding, and will probably give me at Abby's wedding." Busted. I frowned, going to speak up but Jeremy wouldn't let me. "Seriously, I'm ok. Maybe I wasn't ok at Bex's wedding, but I'm over it. Besides, I'm better as a best man, anywho." Better as a best man, huh? I wasn't sure if I bought that, but I decided to let it go. Jer would get married one day, I was sure, because guys like Jer and the kind of guys girls should be dying to marry, and anyone who didn't see that, well, they were an idiot.

I wasn't really a fan of attending weddings because they always seemed so... Formal. But, since the groom was Jason and he was practically family, I decided to go. Besides, if I was getting married soon, I'd have to get used to attending weddings and tolerating it. In all honesty, attending Jason's wedding had it's perks. For starters, it meant that I could wear that waistcoat get-up that I never got to in February and secondly, Holland looked so hot in her own little tux get-up. Like, seriously, I wasn't entirely sure if it'd suit her at first - and, admittedly, it kinda sucked not getting to see her in a dress, looking all feminine - but it really did look great on her, maybe a little too good, if you know what I mean, but I had yet to scout out this hotel place for a more private location, if there even was one. If worse came to worst, I knew Jason's folks were staying here tonight, so I could always steal their room card and borrow their bed for a couple hours. Not now, though. Now we were on our best behaviour, our hands interlocked as we sat together waiting for Sammi to show up. As everyone else chatted among themselves, I decided to take the oppurtunity to speak up to my fiancee. "You know, I wasn't joking earlier when I said you could wear a tux to our wedding." I murmured as I looked down at our hands, a soft smile on my face, before focusing my gaze on Holland's face. "I'm already planning to wear a tux, so if you want to wear one, too, that's fine. Just because a white dress is traditional, it doesn't mean you have to wear one and, besides, since when have we ever been traditional?" I gave her a wink at that, referring to the fact that we had had sex before we even started dating, let alone got serious. Heck, I was drunk when we first met, and that was neither traditional nor conventional!
Abby's outfit:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:29 am

And the internet acts c***py just as I start trying to watch OITNB -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 am

I could type a reply, I've taken a small break from OITNB so I don't watch it all in one weekend.

I always imagined if Holland was to wear a tux she'd pull a Jolie. (As in Angelina.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:17 am

You might have to explain the 'Jolie' thing; I've never seen Angelina Jolie in a tux. And sure, reply if you want. Might as well since Scampi's not on yet.

Wait, wait... Is this... Is this Bennett's backstory?! Holy f***!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:38 am

Yeah, Bennetts such a cutie. his backstory is pretty great.

Spoiler:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 am

And Alex is in her underwear... *Dies.*

*Quickly comes back to life.* Also, that is one cool outfit. Abby would definitely appreciate Holland wearing that Smile *Dies again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:42 am

Oh... Is that the bedbug episode?

I think it's pretty cool too. Holland would go with traditional but add her own twist to it, so it's perfect.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:45 am

*Comes back to life.* It is the bedbug episode, and even though the prison bras aren't great, Alex is so... No, I wont die again. I'm good... For now X3

Yeah, I can see Holland doing that. Making it a bit less formal but still cool :3 Whereas Abby's gone completely formal and completely masculine XD

Anywho, you gonna reply?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:54 am

OMG! *Bursts into laughter.* Sh-She's in a f***ing bin bag! XD *Laughs until tears form in her eyes.*

Oh s***! This was the scene I didn't want to see! I can't handle her tears! DX *Cries.*

Ugh, Piper is such a screw-up -_- My poor Alex Sad

O///O That last Vauseman scene... I have no words...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 am

Maybe we could get the whole 'Justin meeting Arendelle's council' done before the summer festival/Anna's birthday on the 21st? We have 5 days to get it done because I'm away Friday-Sunday-ish so... Yeah... You don't have to do the meeting now - we could save it until after the summer festival - but if you want to do it now, here's the post I wrote up for it:

Well, so far the trip to Arendelle had been, uh, interesting. I mean, it started off with trying to convince Anna that no, the horses wouldn't be able to fit on the plane - evidently, she found a loophole, 'Ah, but Jotunn can, right?' (She's smarter than people percieve her to be, it seems) - and then, after the flight to a more modern part of Norway and a short boat ride to Arendelle, we arrived. And were greated in the castle courtyard by a rather angry looking council. Even while I was staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed at the huge castle in front of me, and even though it was in Norwegian, I could hear them demand answers, some of which I assumed were about me because they gestured in my direction occassionally. Elsa, ever the professional, simply introduced me, in English so that I'd understand what was being said, and told them that all would be explained in a council meeting the next morning, and I felt pride well up inside of me at how well she had handled it all. After that run-in, Anna gave us a tour of the entire castle, then we ate some rather fancy and delicious dinner of which I couldn't pronounce and, a couple hours later, we went to bed... And about an hour after that, I snuck into Elsa's room - if it weren't for the blue snowflake-ish patterns on it, and if I hadn't been allowed to sleep in the royal quarters, just down the hall from her room, I wouldn't have been able to find it - to snuggle up to my girlfriend.

Day 2 started off just as interestingly as day 1. I didn't realize that Kai - the head butler, according to Anna - woke up Elsa and Anna in the mornings, so when a knock at the door woke us up, I had to quickly dive under the bed, upsetting Jotunn who had been lying on top of me. Kai explained to Elsa that he had tried to wake me up, too, but I hadn't answered, but luckily she deflected this with a 'He's probably exploring the castle again'. I felt bad about Elsa having to lie but, well, after the meeting today, she wouldn't have to lie about me again... Hopefully. Anyway, after a couple morning kisses and a quick chat, I returned to my designated room to get dressed. I might not have any fancy, royal clothes but hopefully my white, button-up shirt, black trousers with a matching belt and shiny black shoes would be appropriate for a council meeting.

It was after some fancy breakfast with Elsa and a sleepy-looking Anna that Elsa and I headed to the meeting. I might've stopped us along the way to hold a ladder for a maid who was trying to dust off the top of a painting, but we would still make it to the meeting on time. Besides, that maid needed help and, well, I was an angel, I couldn't just ignore someone in need, you know? As we got closer to the council room, though, my heart started speeding up, my breathing becoming more shallow as a result. This council meeting was going to be a nightmare, I could tell, and my presence alone would probably cause a riot, but once they knew that I, a commoner from a different country, was actually dating the Queen... Oh boy. I was more than nervous, I was terrified, but I had promised Elsa that I would be there for her and I wasn't going to let her down. I just... I needed to get this off of my mind; I needed a distraction so that I didn't visualize the upcoming chaos. Shoving my slightly sweaty hands into my pockets as we walked, I fished around for a conversation topic, then landed on one that would hopefully work. "So, the day of the summer festival is also Anna's birthday, right? Do you have any surprises planned for her?" I spoke up, looking to the beautiful Queen beside me. And she really did look like a Queen in that royal dress, although I felt like her first plan of action would be to declare that she was allowed to wear jeans and a t-shirt whenever she wanted to. Hopefully she'd also look into getting electricity in Arendelle, and wifi, for the sake of my laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:17 am

vammp!!! Rp? Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Oh fuck. I must have a 6th sense or something. Like I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick but not properly sick. I open the window to let some fresh air in then go to check the time. I have push notifications for certain people so when I see stiff from Calum (saying 'you never want to see your best friend in the state that mike's in') and Alex from All Time Low (with something like 'dude! fuck! Feel better') and actual Michael... Bloody hell. He apologised for not being able to finish the encore, and there was a photo of him with the left side of his face all bandaged up?!? Of course, I go to tumblr to find out what happened and he got hit by a pyrotechnic thing! I saw the video of it and it makes me feel so sad because he goes into panic mode and has to get off and I just... I knew I loved this band, but seeing that he really hurt himself has me worried! I probably sound really stupid now but he's a real person and they better let him recover properly and not try and pressure him. And if he gets some scars out of this, or bald patches on his hair and people hate on him for that? Well... They better be ready for me to defend him because I will.

Anyway, sorry about that I needed to get this off of my chest and I will be sure to reply tomorrow because although I doubt I'll be able to get back to sleep now, I'm still far too tired to reply.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:29 pm

..im sorry?

Im not sure how to react cause im confused..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:31 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/AshtonI_Col/status/609835663995838466

This is what I'm talking about ^_^" Sorry if I didn't make sense, it is 1:30 am here ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 pm

And basically I'm just panicking because it was really serious and he was apologising for it, even though it was not his fault Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:35 pm

wheres the video?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Did you scroll down enough?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:38 pm

I found it Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 pm

First he sprained his anchor by rocking out and now he's been burnt by pyrotechnics and the tour only started in May *sits on the couch and rests head in hands* Bloody hell he worries me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Yikes..He might scar up if he had a horrid burn
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content