House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 19, 2015 9:26 am

Looking up at Zack, I noticed the chocolate cupcake and then looked up at him, only to grin and then let out a laugh "You make it sound like I just graduated." I teased, Sitting up and blowing out the candle and standing up, pecking his lips softly and looking down at the cupcake, gently taking it from his hands. Wow, boy did this cupcake look good. "But thank you, Zack." I placed the cupcake down on the coffee table and wrapped my arms around Zack's neck "Also I might not share some cupcake with you. It looks too good to be shared." grinning, I gently pulled him down and pressed my lips firmly against his.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 19, 2015 9:30 am

How am I? A little peeved because my friend, Levi, finger knitted me a bracelet and it keeps coming off because it's too big. Today was toga day for the seniors (senior spirit week jazz) and he had a toga on with his nips taped over with Galaxy colored duct tape. It was pretty appealing and pretty much against every rule but he didn't get into any trouble. So, today was pretty great.

How are you?

*her face reddens a moment at the boldness but once Abby guides her towards the bed she composes herself and focusses. Abruptly, she's on the bed and her hands are on Abby's hips as soon as she can think. Biting her lower lip as the redhead kisses her chest, she thinks a moment and speaks her mind* So why don't you? I mean, sometime... You can. *only capable of forming those words, she lowers her hands to Abby's thighs and squeezes gently*

Well, formal seems to be the only thing I can do most of the time. *shrugs and follows Justin's lead, laying down on the bed and meeting his lip lock. The hand on her hip doesn't bother her, and she reciprocates with a hand in his hair, though her lips are still soft against his for a moment before she tugs herself away* Does this mean that Spain didn't freak you out a little? I just want to be clear...

*lowers his lips from hers to her jaw, trying to keep the moan bottled up that threatened to break through once her hand was in his hair. Much more bothersome, her fingers against his torso, something he hadn't been used to feeling lately. He paused in kissing her jaw and tightened his hands on her waist, pulling her forward even more to close the gap between them. Further, he began the venture of his lips down her neck with her weak collarbones in mind.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 10:08 am

((Sounds like it's been an interesting day XD I'm sorry abiut the bracelet, though. I know the feels :/

As for me, I'm ok Smile Where it seems as though yesterday was a negative day for me, today seems a lot more positve, although I'm concerned about my laptop and all the updates it seems to want to do. *Rolls eyes.*

*Holland's words shock her enough to make her stop, then she gives Holland a confused, 'Why're you offering such a thing?' look.* Because I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt you, whether you consented to it or not. And besides, you already struggle see me as one of those monsters from the old stories, so why should I do something that'll make it easier for you to see that I'm just like them? I'd like to keep my 'Not a monster' status for as long as possible, thank you very much. *Sits up and removes her shirt, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra that her wings have room to stretch.* So are you gonna continue this fascinsting yet insane conversation, or are you gonna f*** me, Miss Pierce? It's your call.

*Smiles softly, tracing a little pattern on Elsa's hip with his index finger.* I think the suddeness of it all freaked me a little, as did your forcefulness, but that doesj't mean to say that it wasn't an enjoyable experience. Besides, I knew you were forceful going into this relationship, considering you literally grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss without warning the first time. *Grins at the memory, then glances to Elsa.* In all honesty, I javen't been able to stop thinking about Spain, wanting to do it again, but with the whole Anna issue I figured I'd better wait until things were fixed before I attempt to continue what we started in that hotel room and, well, here we are ^_^ *Kisses a couple kisses to Elsa's jaw, murmuring,* I love you so much.

*Mentally curses several times as she realizes what Henry was doing, but she can't pull away before his lips make contact with her collar bone, a moan escaping her lips without permission.* F***... *Moves both of her hands down to the bottom of Henry's shirt, trying to remove it, as if that would make up for causing her to moan.*))

Well, at least she liked the cupcake! Although I was tempted to point out that, though this wasn't a graduation, it was still an important thing and, therefore, should be celebrated. That temptation was halted as Rose stood to kiss me, and after even more talking she kissed me again. This time my Dhampir girlfriend gave me a chance to respond, which I did eagerly as my hands settled on her waist. For a moment, I was lost in that kiss, but a couple seconds later, I pulled away and pouted slightly. "You're not gonna share? Not even a little bit? Awww." I whined, while trying to hold back a smile. I had never been a good actor, though, so I couldn't keep up the pout for long. "Ok, Ok, I'll find something else to eat instead. The cupcake's all yours."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 10:16 am

Holy c***! The Twitter thing is still going on! XD The gang are running for their lives from the angry mob (From the christmas special) and Laura's just like '*Running.* Oh! I have signal! I should tweet about this!' and Carmilla's like 'Seriously, Laura? What the hell?! *Tweets about how Laura's tweeting while running for her life.*' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 am

When he pulled away and responded, I grinned "I'm kidding, you can have half." I said as I took my arms from around his neck and leaned down, grabbing the cupcake and pulling the candle out. Tossing the candle on the coffee table I then used my other hand to take a piece of the cupcake off, holding it to Zack's lips "You get the first bite because I think i'm going to have the last bite." I shrugged casually and waited for him to part his lips so I can feed him the piece of cupcake. Now that we had our intimate moment a night or so ago, something felt new, made me more attracted to him like a magnet.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 10:34 am

Oh, she wanted me to have the first bite? "Usually when you ask others to take the first bite it's because you don't trust the food. Do you think I've poisoned it or something, Rose?" I teased, though I wasn't going to say no to the first bite of the giant cupcake! Trying to keep a straight face, I ate the piece of cupcake from Rose's hand, then procedes to suck the melted chocolate off of her fingers. Perhaps it was a little erotic - or supposedly, at least - but I just figured it'd be fun to mess with Rose a little bit. Once I was done with my teasing, I pulled back and licked my lips, saying, "Mmmm, delicous!" just to add to the teasing. Oh boy, I was gonna get into trouble for this!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 19, 2015 10:38 am

Oh, so he was going to take my fingers with the cupcake? "The cupcake or my fingers?" I asked, laughing "But no, I know you didnt poison it. Just thought you get the first bit before I even taste it and possibly scarf it down." I took my own small bite, the flavor of chocolate dancing on my tounge and making my taste buds go wild. This was a perfectly made cupcake and hit all the right buttons. Looking up at Zack, I spoke "You better have a little more cause I think you wont be seeing this ever again." I warned, giving him another piece and quickly tapping his nose, leaving some chocolate crumbs on the tip of his nose. I didnt lose my smile, this was just too fun and interesting "There you go. Nice and chocolatey."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 10:46 am

So while I was trying to be sexual, Rose was trying to be playful? That was fine, really, I mean, I could adjust. After swallowing the second piece of cupcake, I stuck my tongue out and tried licking the chocolate off of my nose. Obviously, it failed - Abby was the freak with the long, pointy tongue, not me - so I just ended up laughing and wiped it off with my hand. "Ok, ok, now you eat the rest, ok? It is your job celebration present afterall." With a gentle smile, I sat on the couch, patting the space beside me for some much needed cuddling time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 19, 2015 10:52 am

Just as he gave me the okay to sit next to him, I did, sitting next to him with my cupcake and leaning on him, my legs propped up on the couch as well (She was laying on her side..ish?) as I began eating my cupcake little by little "Hey, Zack, do you feel..Hmm...I dont know, different? I mean since after our little session a few nights ago." I turned my head to look at him. Waiting to see if he did feel different. To me, he seemed more..open and more relaxed about most things that he would normally blush about. Which by the way, I loved because now we can tease eachother that way if we wanted to.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue May 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah, nevermind... *smiles and sit up beneath Abby, her fingers running over the feathers off he younger woman's wings.* Consider the conversation dropped, hot stuff. *smirks and presses another kiss to Abby's lips.*

I guess I did come off a little forceful from the start. I blame it on my being locked in my room away from social things. I didn't know how to let somebody know I was interested other than the things I've heard. *shrugs* I guess I still need to figure out how to not be forceful, you know? *toys with he hair at the back of his head and smirks* I'm glad you've been thinking about Spain, wanting it to happen again. I have too...

*proud of himself, he grins against her collar and reaches down from her waist to her hands, his fingers closing around hers and lifting upwards to help remove his shirt. Once he pulled away from her skin long enough to lift the shirt over his head, he tossed it to the ground and sets his gaze on her face, his mouth turned upright into a slight smile.* I knew I could force that moan out of you... *a soft laugh under his breath and he takes a fistful of her shirt in his hand, urging her against his chest*

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 7:13 pm

((*Supresses a shudder as Holland touches her wings, then returns the kiss eagerly, one hand tangling into her fiancèe's hair. After the removal of the remaining clothes, they fade to black.*

*Lets out a soft moan and closes his eyes.* Mhmm. Yeah, you still need to learn not to be forceful, but it's not that bad, really. It's actually quite interesting. *Opens his eyes again and a smirk to mimic Elsa's spreads across his face.* Well, if you really want to do the Spain thing again, *His hand gently slips under Elsa's shirt, brushing his fingertips against her cold skin.* I'd certainly be up for that. I, uh, *Blushes slightly, his confidence wavering.* I'd be up for quite a lot of things, really. But as long as it doesn't go too far because, you know, Christian beliefs...

*Blushes, but tries to hide her embarassment with her usual bold attitude.* Shh, Newlin. Cockiness will only get you into trouble, and not the good kind of trouble. *Her arms encircle Henry's neck as she kisses him again, pressing up against him as much as possible. Her fingertips reach down into the waistband of Henry's underwear, but don't go any further, just to tease him a little.*))

As soon as Rose sat down, I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head. It seemed as if the Dhampir was more talkative than cuddly, though, as she instantly asked me whether I felt different after having sex with her. "Uhhh, no?" My confusion made myanswer sound like a question in itself. Was there meant to be something different about me? What did Rose even mean by 'Different'? "Hold on, define different for me, do you mean physically or mentally or something else altogether?" Maybe a little clarification would help me answer this weird question.

I had been awake for an hour or two. Today was the weekly social gathering with my friends at the coffee shop, so naturally I had already done a lot of tidying around the house, showered and dressed - I'd eat something when I got to the coffee shop. For now I was just lounging around until the time to leave, catching up on Reckless because it was an easy-watch. When my phone rang, I expected it to be one of the girls, but it turns out it was the second secret phone that was ringing, which could only mean one thing. Grabbing the phone, I answered it with a grin and a, "Good morning, James. How're you today?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Dad's laptop died. On the week where I have a big assignment and an essay to hand in... *Cries.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 12:36 am

Oh dear Sad
Well he just answered my question with a question "I mean, mentally. Do you feel more relaxed?" I wanted to know if he had the same feeling I did. I was just curious really, but now asking him this question made me really think about it and made me blush just the slightest. Taking my eyes from him, I went back to my Cupcake, not saying much. (Sorry just woke up xD)

"Well dont you sound happy." he chuckled, laying back on his bed "Miss me already, Holt? If you keep missing me at these short times apart, well, you'd start clinging to my side." he joked, smiling on his end of the phone "So whats up? Got any Alchemist plans? Or are you free tonight so we can cuddle and kiss again, maybe add in the tv and put one of your favorite shows on?" yes, he was one to ask a ton of questions "If you're not up for that, I understand."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 20, 2015 12:38 am

Trying to fix it now, but even if it does get fixed I'll lose all the work I did yesterday, and O did a lot yesterday Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 12:45 am

ik you did

im pissed cause my pandora bracelet sucks im aboutto put the charms on a different bracelet.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 20, 2015 12:52 am

I'm p***ed because I only have the rough copies of my work now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 12:54 am

yikes :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 20, 2015 1:05 am

Mhmm. And I have to write things up by hand :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 1:16 am

OH did I tell you I have skype? I totally forgot about that XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 20, 2015 1:26 am

Well yippee. I have evidently lost Skype now and therefore lost any way to actually see Tia and hear her voice. *Groans and runs her hands through her hair.* Why do laptops hate me? Why can't I just have one that works forever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 1:29 am

oh the computer actually died died.. ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 am

Yup. It wont load up. I'm trying everything I can't, but... *Sighs.* At this rate it's bot even about the work - I can do all that at college if I keep myself trapped in the library all day - I just want a laptop that works so that my dad can't get mad at me, and I want a way to be able to see and talk to Tia Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 20, 2015 1:36 am

laptops are so unreliable..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down