House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 1:40 am

Just eating some lunch, then I'll work on replies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 2:17 am

okie np!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 2:28 am

Halfway there, losing the strength to type >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 am

its okay if you get lazy Smile I dont mind
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 am

So Rose was willing to cut back on Strigoi hunting for me? That was a win-win situation. I mean, not only did it mean that we'd get alone time despite Rose having a nighttime job, but it also meant that she was cutting back on the numbers of days of which she risked her life, which I was more than grateful for! Hopping down from the stool, hand in hand with my girlfriend, I pressed a kiss to her lips, then gave her a gentle smile. "I can definitely work with that." I told the future Dhampir bouncer. "Now lets go and see if we can find a place that's hiring." And with that, I started leading her to the door.
((Skippy to nighttime, maybe? Zack has a promise to keep, afterall! Bow-chicka-wow-wow! XD))

Don't get the wrong idea? What did I mean by- Oh! As soon as I walked into the bedroom, I saw exactly what James was talking about. Petals on the bed, like they did for honeymoons and romantic occassions that often involved intercourse. Clearly, by saying 'Don't get the wrong idea' James wasn't trying to say that he wanted sex, but still... James, I whined in my head. These are going to make such a mess when I try to go to sleep! Sighing to myself, I headed into the bathroom, filling the tub and stripping down before getting in.

I didn't light the candles in the end, deciding to save them for a time when I didn't have company and could fully relax, but the bath was nice nonetheless. I finished quickly, however, due to the fact that I knew James was waiting on me, and climbed out of the bath just 10 minutes after getting in. After drying, draining the tub and changing into my pyjamas (as well as throwing my clothes into the laundry basket), I finally rejoined James in the kitchen, hugging him sideways as I watched him cook. "So, what's for dinner, James? And what's for dessert?" I was only winding him up about dessert, really, hoping that he hadn't thought of a dessert just so that I could see the panic in his eyes when he realized I was expecting some sort of sugary treat. Then again, James was such a pro at this 'Romance' thing that I wouldn't be suprised if he had bought something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 am

I'm dead. The internet just killed me. In the best way X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 3:11 am

(Sure! XD)

Finally coming back home, I pulled my keys from my pocket and slipped the house key into the lock, beginning to unlock the door. Today was the most craziest day. Going and finding a Bouncer job. It wasnt that hard, really. Some of the Managers that I had spoken to had said that they would consider me. Which was a big plus. Walking through the door, I slipped off my shoes and put them aside "I'm Home, Zack." I called out into the apartment. Even if he was with me this morning, I had sent him home so he didnt have to lead me around all day. I did just fine on my own. I closed the door behind me and locked it, putting my keys on the coffee table and took off my light jacket.

James wrapped his arm around her "Oh, you wanted Dessert?" he looked at her and grinned, leaning down and kissing her softly but pulling away quickly "Thats just a little taste of it." he chuckled and looked back at the food, taking his arm from her and grabbing a plate "This is a pasta my mother tought me to make. It may look like a normal pasta, but its not. Once you taste it, you'd feel like you're in a food Haven." he laughed and looked back at her before paying attention to what he was doing and putting the pasta in the plate and then putting the wine sause on top and doing all the cook-like things XD

???
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 3:14 am

Long story short: There's a picture of the Carmilla producers getting Natasha to wear a leather jacket, and she looks so good in it! X3 And she's not even in character! On Carmilla it'd just look... Asdfghjkl X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 3:48 am

I didn't like not being there to support Rose, but it seemed as if she wanted to do this by herself so I respected her wishes. I just spent most of the time with Trent, going over some homework, eating some pizza we had decided to order and making plans for the weekend. Trent went to bed early because he had a study group early in the morning, but I waited around for Rose. When she came in and shouted out to me, I quickly walked over, pressing my finger to my lips. "Shh, Trent's already asleep." I pointed out before wrapping my arms around my beautiful girlfriend. "So, how did the job search go?" I asked, trying to at least act polite, even though my mind was on a particular promise I had made to Rose earlier. "There's some pizza on the counter if you're hungry." I added, just for good measure.

It seemed that my plan to panic James failed, as he so skilfully came back with giving me 'A little taste' of dessert in the form of a kiss. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that, and mentally curse my failure, but then just paid attention to him as he answered my question. "That sounds nice, and the fact that it's your mother's recipe is sweet." I commented before smirking and adding, "Are you sure she wouldn't mind you cooking up her food for a human girl?" It was rhetorical - we both new that the answer to that question was probably no - so I just grabbed a glass from the overhead cupboard and quickly filled it with bottled water from the fridge, taking a sip as I watched James serve up dinner.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 4:34 am

XD such fangirl

I nodded softly when he had told me to shush. Okay, so Trent went to sleep early. Thats not the first but it was rare. I wrapped my arms around Zack's torso as he hugged me and I hugged him back "The job search went amazing. Some were already Considering me." I grinned up at my boyfriend. When he mentioned Pizza, I instantly wanted it "Yeah, I'm hungry. I didnt get to grab anything on the way home." I pulled my one arm back and lifted it up to his neck, where I pulled him gently down and pressed my lips against his. I hated the little quick kisses, I loved the long and more loving ones.

James rolled his eyes with a smile "As long as I love this so called 'human girl' she wouldnt mind at all." he started to set up the table, putting the plates down before returning to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head softly "You dont want any wine?" he looked down at her as he rested his forehead on hers, smiling gently (Im dying. Monthly is kicking my butt right now XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 4:37 am

I can't help it, Natasha looks sexy in a leather jacket X3 Leather jackets in general are sexy, actually, hence why I own one and hence why Abby wears one XD

Now excuse me while I wage war (Playing Clash Of Clans).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 4:42 am

O.O I think I bit off more than I could chew in that battle...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 4:48 am

o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 4:53 am

My army was obliterated, but they had a secret backup army that I didn't know about! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 5:00 am

yikes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 am

Mhmm. I'm just gonna send in an army of giants next time. The giants will get things done >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 am

lol XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:06 am

Mhmm. And now to wait half an hour for the leftover birthday cake :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 am

wolfy what is the game you have on? Computer or a phone? o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:14 am

iPod. It's in the app store so... Yeah... I'm pretty sure it'd be on phones as well, though. Not sure about computers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 am

Darn, she wanted pizza! I was hoping for a 'No thanks, I'm fine'! Oh well, I was a patient man, I could wait a little longer for... Certain activities. Well, I thought I could until Rose kissed me. Of course, she wasn't one for a gentle peck, she had to draw the kisses out, and I was all too eager to respond. My hands gripped her hips gently as I kissed my girlfriend back, intensifying the passion just a little. One hand moved up to tangle into the wavy, brunette tresses of hair as, for a moment, I got lost in the kiss. And then, when I was reminded of Rose's hunger by a stomach grumble, I forced myself to pull away. Patience, Zack. You had all the time in the world to, well, have your first time. Smiling at Rose, I gestured over towards the kitchen counter with a, "Bon apetit", trying not to think about Rose's first time, and who exactly that was with.

((If you're dying for Jaria, I wont force you to rp them. I'm kinda preoccupied, anyway ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 5:17 am

Hmm...I can most likely play with you! AND WE CAN BE ALLIES!!! Very Happy

i'll reply in a sec hold on xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:22 am

The giants won! Victory is ours! Muwahaha!

And it takes a little while to be able to team up with others. You have to rebuild something before you can do so and that costs a large amount of coins. I could be able to help you through chatting, though Smile It'd be easier if I saw what you were doing on the game but eh, oh well Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 07, 2015 5:32 am

if its placing buildings and upgrading and creating an army, Ik what im doin' cause I used to play Dragons of Atlantis. :3

The kiss really started to get heated untill my stomach decided to ruin the moment and make Zack pull his lips from mine. "My stomach had the ruin the wonderful moment." I let out a small laugh and pulled from Zack "How many slices are left?" I was hungry but not that hungry. I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a plate for myself and grabbed a cup as well, filling it with water and opening the pizza box to reveal four slices left. Zack and Trent had two. Not bad. Taking two for myself, I began eating. I didnt care if it was warm or cold. I was hungry and I was going to eat these two slices.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 07, 2015 5:35 am

Ok ok, fair enough Razz

I feel like I'm gonna get into trouble now. All those people I waged war against are gonna get revenge! Well, they can destroy my camp but they can't get their money back! The majority of it's been used XD

I'll reply a bit later. Cake time! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next