House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 pm

T'is ok. I'm not really a fan of Star Wars-ish stuff but I still found it entertaining Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:45 pm

What does Star Wars have to do with anything? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:47 pm

It's kinda like a Marvel version of Star Wars; space, aliens, that kinda thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:49 pm

I know what Star Wars is but why suddenly bring it up? I'm so confused DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Wait are you talking about Gardians of the Galaxy?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Oh shoot! I mistook Rise Of The Guardians for Guardians Of The Galaxy! Ignore me! It's gar too early for my brain!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm pissing myself over here XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:53 pm

*Digs herself a hole of the middle of the room, ignoring the fact that it completely defies logic, and hides in it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:55 pm

It's nearly 10! How is your brain not working yet? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:57 pm

I only woke up an hour ago and it takes, like 3 hours to wake up! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Silly Wolfie Razz I've noticed that when I stay here I sleep better and wake up hours earlier than I usually do, it's great!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Good for you. I find that when it's half term my sleeping pattern gets f***ed up >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Mine usually does so this is heaven Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Woop woop... *Falls asleep in the hole.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Already formulating King Justin headcanons. Someone stop me >.<

1) During his first month in Arendelle he constantly goes around helping the servants even though he's not really meant to. It dies down after a little while butstill continues and evetually even the staff get used to him helping.

2) Justin teaches the royal chef how to make American classics like... I dunno... Mac n cheese and meatloaf. He even tries to teach them how to make food you eat with you hands like pizza, burgers and, Justin's favourite, nachos :3

3) Justin wears his hair flat for events that require him to wear his crown, but as soon as it's over, he rushes back to his room to fix his hair into his usual style. (Note: Justin thinks his hair looks stupid when it's flat, hence why he's so desperate to fix it ASAP.)

4) He's fascinated by the work of the royal blacksmith. He's never seen an actual blacksmith before and is in awe of how he turns useless pieces of metal into lots of useful and sometimes even beautiful things.

5) Justin's favourite hobby is sitting under a tree in the royal gardens with a good book and Elsa's head in his lap. If it's cold outside, he likes doing the same thing, but on the couch in the library by the fireplace (But obviously not too close to it due to his fear).

6) Justin, as always, uses his mind-reading powers on pretty much everyone, but especially in council meetings, just in case one/some of them are planning anything evil against Arendelle or it's Royal family. No one really knows of his powers except the Royal family and the Captain of the guards, who Justin talks to when he picks up on some sort of evil plot in someone's mind.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:49 pm

No I won't stop you because these headcanons are awesome!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Really? You think so?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Yes Razz I can just imagine him doing them Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Cool cool Smile

I've also kinda got one that's like, since Justin's such a people person, he - along with Anna - helps Elsa get used to interacting with her subjects and stuff.

I also have another minor, not-entirely-figured-out one in which Justin and Anna both make sure Elsa takes breaks during the day, especially on days where Elsa has a busy schedule. Anna will make sure Elsa takes a break at lunchtime, Justin will make sure she takes a break just before dinner and he'll also make sure that Elsa stops working entirely at 10/11pm.

I still wish that Arendelle had electricity, though. Then they could chill with movies in Justin's laptop!

Oh! Another headcanon I almost forgot. Justin asks for a piano to be brought into the castle and sometimes when everyone's not too busy, he'll play for the Royal family.

F***! And another one I almost forgot! Justin still occassionally brings Elsa breakfast in bed. At first the chefs are concerned that Justin plans to poison the food - they don't know him well enough to trust him - but after a while they start to relax.

And although Kai does knock on the door to wake up Justin and Elsa in the morning, he still tends to wake Elsa up himself, anyway, since she's often reluctant to wake up when Kai knocks... If that makes sense...

Ok. Done. Sorry, lots of ideas ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Oh gosh, their phones would become useless in Arendelle O.O Yeah, Elsa will really have to look into electricity for Arendelle!

Not a Justin headcanon exacty, but anothe I thought of was, because Elsa and Anna want to keep in touch with their friends, they often invite Kennedy, Valeriya, Yuffie and Sora to stay at the castle for a week. Elsa and Anna pay for the flights themselves and they just spend the week catching up on things and having fun. Eventually, once Justin starts learning thow to rule, he'll even take on some of Elsa's duties in order to let her have some more time with her friends.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:23 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Yup. One when its cold and one for when it's warm even though I can drive the car in both types but whatever." I say as I slide on to the motorcycle and looked over at her. "So is there a reason you come up to guys randomly when you see them by a car? You sure your not not interested in guys who like looking at their car?" I say with a laugh as I crossed my crosses as I sat on my bike. She wasn't bothered by the eye trick which meant she was immortal for awhile. Kinda interesting. She either has been around a few demons or she didn't truly know what I was able to do.

"Ride in both tempatures, interesting." she said, watching as he got onto the motorcycle "I'm sure. But its just everytime I go out to the woods and then come back a while later, theres someone new with their car. When I go into the mansion, I can barely find anyone. So, I just work with what appears in front of me, Like you." shrugging, she lightly leaned against another car, making sure not to make the alarm go off.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:28 am

I feel like writing some more Future Holligail, but I have homework to do DX I wish you didn't write those stories -_- Why not? Because you make me look like a totally awesome mom and... That's not me. I'm not... I don't know, it's not just my mental disorders, it's the fact that I've barely had a mom until a couple months ago, so how the f*** am I meant to know how to be a mom? You and Holland are both in the same boat, there, so you two can help each other learn. Besides, it's all instinct, you'll be fine. It's really not all instinct... *Sighs and flops onto the couch.* I shouldn't even be freaking myself out with all this, but with Hawaii only a couple weeks away, everything becoming more real; growing up, getting married and settling down, possibly starting a family. Having second thoughts? *Narrows her eyes.* No, of course not! I just... I dunno, it's hard to explain >.< It's ok. But you will be a great mom and great wife and all that jazz, you just don't know it yet because you don't know what it's like to be a mom and a wife; you haven't really got to see it in your lifetime. Mhmm... *Sighs and curls up on the couch, facing away from everyone.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:03 am

"Believe me im not new around here. Iv been here for awhile. I just stay away from everyone an their drama and do me. Which means have fun with some of the city girls. Although they get very clingy after one night which doesn't make it fun half the time." I looked at her an raised an eyebrow "And you hanging out in the woods means you are either a vampire, a werewolf or some kind of shifter. Woukdnt be shocks if there are different types but you should know what I mean." I say as I moved my hand in a circler motion as I said there was probably other immortal beings that hung out in the woods. I was mainly just getting the most common ones down since there probably would be more wolves, vampires or other shifters here then uncommon immortals.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:11 am

*Shakes Abby's shoulder gently.* Abby, you've gotta eat. Not thirsty. You haven't even had a sip of blood yet, today, so that's an obvious lie. Don't care. *Walks in and frowns upon seeing Abby curled into the couch.* What's up? She's worried about not being a good mom or wife in the future, I think :/ And she wont drink anything. *Sighs and walks over, sitting on the edge of the couch and stroking Abby's hair.* I'm not gonna pester you to drink, or give you a pep talk you don't wanna hear, but I am here if you wanna talk it out, ok? I'm not a kid anymore, stop treating me like one -_- *Stops stroking Abby's hair.* I'm not trying to treat you like a child, I... Nevermind, it's not important... Would videogames work? I dunno... Well, we can at least try, right? I guess... *Smiles and stands up.* Come on, you can pick what we play. *Heads to the rec room.* *Reluctantly gets up and follows her father.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 am

Oh gosh! Not crying! I swear I'm not crying at Rose and Rosie's wedding! DX *Had giving up playing video games with her dad pretty quickly.* I love how Rosie's just giving Rose little winks while doing her speech. I have a feeling that would be me and Holland. I can also see Holland tripping up a little as she walks down the aisle and while everyone else is like '*Gasps.* Is she ok?!' you just burst out laughing. I probably would laugh, but Holland's not clumsy enough to trip, so... Oh well.

Their first dance was to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift! XD O.o Interesting...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next