House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 am

Just came back from a classmate's house. We just spent 3hrs tryig to figure out what to do for the results part of our report.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 am

3 hours? O.o thats allot
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 am

Sleepy >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 am

Well, there was food, chatting and going through the rest of the report, too, but most of it was trying to figure out the results. My friend got her statistics wrong and had to start again, and then we got confused about what we had to write so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 am

Hi Ali! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:46 am

Hi ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:47 am

No school?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:48 am

Yikes

hai ali!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Field trip
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 am

Ah, I see!

Britt-Britt, wanna rp Justin and Lily?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 am

sure :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 am

Yup haha
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:58 am

Obviously the trip to Spain had made me realize that, for many reasons, I was more than ready to marry Elsa. But, of course, if we got engaged we'd have to go back to Arendelle to plan the wedding - we couldn't really deny the Kingdom the chance to see their Queen get married. That was the issue. I didn't mind going to Arendelle, but Elsa... She didn't want to go back just yet, she loved Seattle too much, so I was stuck between marrying the woman I loved and letting her keep her freedom and that was such a horrible decision to make. It was for that reason that, during my lunch break - I was back to work now that the vacation was over - I went to ask for help from the only royal in my family that I felt comfortable talking to, besides the kids who wouldn't be much help. Walking up to the Valentine mansion, I hesitated a little before knocking on the door. Hopefully Lilly would be able to help me, because I had no idea how to make the marriage thing work out so that Elsa could marry me and stay here for a little longer...

Aren't you meant to be doing work on the field trip, not talking to us? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:59 am

It's a college fair tip and I already finished
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:08 am

Ah, fair enough Smile Want me to fetch Luna so that you can talk to her or get Alex to talk to her or whatever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:10 am

Sure I'll get alex is there something Luna needs?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 am

Not really, she's just excited about her first real birthday tomorrow :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 am

Ah ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:17 am

ali a fast worker XD

Lilly had been doing what she normally done, and that was cleaning the house and cooking breakfast. Some decorating and colors of the home on the inside had been warm, light, and inviting which made things even nicer inside the mansion. Having little theodore running about the mantion was the only worry that Lilly had. Jessie had been more independant and more like her father. Doing things right in her own way. A lot of things had changed in the family. Blade being married, Jessie being more dependant on her self, it was a nice change. Theodore was a little rascal who clung to her like a magnet. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and had a tail of her own, Theodore.

Hearing a knock on the door, she put the sponge down that she was using to clean dishes and she shut off the water, grabbing a towl and drying her hands on the way to the door. Reaching the door, she unlocked it and opened it to reveal her brother. "Justin?" she said, staring at him with wide eyes. It had been so long since she had seen him. It felt like 5 years. Maybe more. But she knew that it wasnt that long since she saw him. "What brings you here?" she asked, only to watch her son run out and hug Justin's leg 'Uncle Justin!' he said happily, making Lilly smile "Now now, Theodore, let Uncle Justin come inside." watching as her son let go, he returned to her side.

"Come in, Justin." moving aside for him to slip inside. Once inside, she closed the door and locked it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:22 am

Ok, anyway, *Goes upstairs and gets Luna.* *Follows Wolfie down the stairs, taking the time to jump on each step.* Tra da! The almost-birthday girl! Smile *Waves shyly.* Hello...

One sec, switching to laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:40 am

Oh gosh, the way Lilly had looked at me was as if she was meeting her long lost brother! Well, technically I was her long lost brother, but that was besides the point. Clearly I hadn't been visiting often enough and it made me feel guilty. "Sorry I haven't visited in a while," I apologised immediately. "Things have been pretty chaotic these past couple of months, what with my sister Cassie having a baby and me working extra hours to pay for a vacation with Elsa to Spain, but now I-" Suddenly Theodore ran to my leg and hugged it, causing me to chuckle and break out of my rambling, but the little boy soon backed off once Lilly told him to.

Being ushered inside, I picked the boy up and messed up his blonde hair playfully. "Hey there, Theo. Been causing trouble for your mommy lately?" I teased my nephew, setting him on my hip. I knew I was stalling - I was a little anxious about taking the marriage step, even if it was what I wanted - but I couldn't afford to stall, not when I only had an hour break. "Lilly, I need to talk to you about something... Serious, and Royalty-related. Do you think we could sit down on the couch so that I can explain what's up? If you're not doing anything important, that is." Seeking help wasn't exactly one of my strong points. As an angel, I was more used to helping others, and I didn't want to burden others with my problems, so even with my half-sister I was a little cautious about taking up her time or interrupting anything that she was doing just so that she could deal with my worries.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:51 am

Watching as he picked up her son, it made her smile just a little more before Justin had said he needed to talk to her about something serious and apparently Royalty related. Instantly, Lilly was more professional and she walked to the couch "Come come." she ushered him, and sat down "I'm not doing anything important. Even if I was, Family comes first." Family always mattered to her, no matter what the situation. If she had broken legs she'd still come to the rescue and try to help out to the best of her ability. That was just how Lilly worked.

"Whats going on that has you so worried?" if it was her father, she'd have to have another chat with him. Knowing the situation between her father and Justin, she was smart enough not to bring it up untill she had heard what her brother was so worried about. It was nice to know that Justin came to her for help. It made her feel useful and helpful to her brother.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:10 am

Sorry for the poof! I had dinner. Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:10 am

its okay im doing my HW so xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:33 am

I could see the change in Lilly instantly, going from happy-go-lucky sister to Princess sister as I told her that I had something royal to discuss. I followed her to the couch, wincing at her mention of our father in her mind - he might not have been the problem I wished to discuss, but he was, and always would be, a problem - before sitting down beside her with little Theodore in my lap. Taking a deep breath, I spoke up. "I want to marry Elsa-" Instantly I could see the excited grin spreading over Lilly's face, so I raised my hand to stop her excited exclaimations before they could even occur. "But, if I get engaged to her, we'd have to go to her kingdom to play the wedding, and I know that returning to Arendelle is the last thing Elsa wants to do and I just- I don't know what to do. If I propose, I force her to go back home, but if I don't propose... It'd just feel like I'm holding back on my feelings, you know? And I don't want to do that, I think we're ready for marriage. Maybe. Elsa has said that she wants to get married, I just don't know how serious she was about it or if she meant soon or way, way in the future." I was digressing, and the rambling was so Anna-esque it was almost creepy, but this whole issue of being stuck between marriage and not returning to Arendelle was really playing on my mind. Running a hand through my hair frustratedly, I heaved a sigh and locked my weary eyes with Lilly's matching brown ones. "I just don't know how to marry Elsa without forcing her to give up the freedom that being in Seattle gives her. Got any ideas?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next