House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:20 am

1 paragraph and a conclusion left to go and only 150 words left... Yup, definitely going to go over my limit a little!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:26 am

Now I have to sit in class for like 30 minutes cause we arnt doing anything
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:20 am

There is going to be a movie about aliens trying to take over the Earth using real life video game characters. Including Pacman and Donkey Kong!!! *Was walking in with her dad and Jupiter at the moment.* I want in! I so want in! Count me in, too! Heck, if they're not honeymooning when this movie comes out, count Jason and Sammi in, too Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:46 am

*Is sat on the couch, scratching Jupiter's head as he lies beside her.* *Sneaks downstairs to get some sugary snacks, but when she sees Jupiter, all sneakiness flies out the window and she rushes over to him.* You have a doggy? :3 Huh? Oh, yeah. *Looks down at Jupiter and smiles a little.* Can I... Can I touch him? Please? Sure, he wont bite. He's the most useless guard dog in the world. *Moves her hand away from Jupiter.* *Reaches a shaky hand out and strokes the doggy, relaxing once she realizes it's really not gonna bite her.* So cute and tiny :3 *Looks up at Abby and climbs into her lap.* Guess who's 8 in... *Counts on her fingers.* 8 days! Santa Claus? *Giggles.* No! Me! That was sarcasm, kid. *Rolls her eyes and plays with Luna's blonde hair a little.* It mist be nice, having lots of friends to celebrate with. *Frowns.* Don't you have friends? *Smiles sadly.* Only one, besides my girlfriend, whereas you seem to have half of the mansion smitten with you. Oh... I didn't have any friends this time last year. None of the other kids liked me, and my powers hurt them, so... *Frowns.* It's tough, huh, kid? I mean, it's not tough for you now but back then... It's like... Sometimes you want friends, but no one else likes you because of something you can't control, and then other times you don't want friends because, if you managed to get one, there's always a danger of ou hurting them one day. *Nods.* Mhmm. *Thinks for a moment, then kinda awkwardly ruffles Luna's hair.* Looks like we have more in common than just the fact that we both only gve hugs to a select few. *Giggles.* Yup! Now we both have messy hair. *Laughs more.* Hey! Don't dis my hair! *Quickly reaches up to try and fix whatever's wrong with her hair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 am

*is sat in the armchair watching, smiling a little as he writes in a notepad*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:59 am

Hi Jack! *Looks over at Jack and raises an eyebrow.* Luna, is your dad our therapist or something? *Looks behind her at her daddy.* I dunno. What's a therapist? Someone who listens to someone talk and takes notes on what they're saying. Ohhhh... Yup! He's a ferapist! *Narrows her eyes at Jack.* You better not be writing notes on us, Frosty.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:16 am

Dont worry, I'm not, just trying to sort things out for mine and Alex's anniversary. *waves to wolfie*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:22 am

What's an annaversry? An-ni-vers-ary. It's when two people who love each other celebrate being together for a year. *Shrugs.* They usually give each other sappy cards and presents or go on a date. Ooh! *Clambers off of Abby and climbs into her daddy's lap.* What are you gonna do for mommy's annaversry? *Facepalms.* The kid doesn't learn! *Sighs and goes back to stroking Jupiter, since she has nothing better to do now.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 am

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Henry had college today, and both Sora and Micah had school. I was both boyfriend-less and childless so what did I end up doing? Spending the day with Kennedy and Valerie! In all honestly, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as energetic as spending the day with Anna, but at least it wasn't as... Formal as spending it with Elsa. And besides, I was happy to help Kennedy out, since I kinda knew what I was doing and could give her tips.

Right now I was bouncing Valerie up and down slightly as I carried her. She was still less than a year old, but was growing bigger and stronger as the days went by. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I saw he, probably because I was her favourite guest - why wouldn't I be? "Well look at you, Valerie! You must've grown twice as big since I last saw you!" I was exaggerating, of course, but it wasn't as if the kid would be able to realize that!

Valerie reached up to me at that point, so I shifted her into one arm and let her grab the index finger of my now-free hand. My eyes widened as I tried to wiggle my finger out and struggled. "You've got quite a good grip, there too! I bet that's a werewolf thing, huh? Y'know, you're gonna be one bad*ss fighter one day with strength like that! And I'm gonna teach you all there is to know about kicking butt, right Ken?" I glanced over to my friend with a slight smirk. Whether or not I was joking about teaching Valerie to fight one day, I wasn't sure, but putting the thought of Valerie becoming some super-tough brawler into Kennedy's mind was an opportunity I just couldn't skip out on! It had to be done!

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died but, well, that by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to be surveilling a particular room - the first room on the first floor, from what I could see - but now, after some sort of technical difficulties, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. I could only assume the technical difficulties had been her doing, but why had those people been surveilling her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

It was fun hanging out with my brother-in-law and niece today, along with Kyle and Sunny! I saw Luna often, because she really seemed to like hanging out with Sunny and me - I think she was a dog-lover - but Jack was an even more rare appearance, so I was glad to be able to hang out with him and bond a little with Kyle's twin. Clone. Whatever, brother.

When Jack had to leave and asked Kyle and I to look after Luna, I jumped at the chance. If we were going to be parents and have our own child, we needed to practicing parenting as much as possible, plus, I felt like Kyle needed a little convincing that we could be awesome parents.

Luna had been running around for a little while now, after watching me take part in an intense game of fetch. Sunny had kept going, chase after Luna because she had the ball. But I needed to sit down for a moment and relax. After a little while, she made her way over with the golden retriever and I stood to my feet, ready to pick up my niece when she came over because I knew she liked being carried. It came as a shock to me when she asked Kyle to pick her up, a tiny wave of jealousy running through me which I tried to ignore because, hey, she needed Uncle-Niece time too. 'Uncle Kyle, I'm hungry.' She whined as I reached down to stroke Sunny who was panting heavily. Looking up to my boyfriend, I beamed a grin at him. "Maybe we should give these two something to eat and drink before they pass out, Kylie Kyle. They've both been running around like crazy!"

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

"Arendelle isn't actually that big compared to other Kingdoms, you know." I pointed out with a smile, taking Matio's hand as the people around us paid no mind to us. If it were Elsa walking down the street, they'd probably all stop to bow, but they didn't for me, which I didn't actually mind as much as I probably should've. "And yeah, I guess I do have a lot of things to organize, but I enjoy it. I mean, I've always been a fan of balls and social events, so when Elsa put me in charge of planning events, it was pretty much a dream come true. Plus, it means that a weight is lifted off of her shoulders and I want to help her out as much as possible." Thinking about the long gap between the Spring festival and Christmas, however, made me frown. "Unfortunately, this is the last event until Christmas, since we don't really celebrate Halloween much. Maybe I should plan something for the mansion, if Caius would be ok with that." It was a tempting idea - maybe we could host another ball, or maybe try something new - but I decided not to dwell on it just yet. I'd get the Spring Festival done, have a little me time, and then move onto my next big plan.

Glancing over at Matio's little brother Joshua, who was walking beside me, I elbowed him playfully. "Hey, how was your time with the soldiers?" I asked him, curious as to what exactly he did while we were busy being shouted at in the council meeting. "Did they show you how to use a sword? Maybe I can teach you a few things someday, too. Even better, I could challenge youto a swordfight. I promise I'll go easy on you." I didn't mean that part in a teasing way, I was actually being kind of serious, but only because I knew that I had years of practice whereas Joshua had, like, a day. I wasn't saying that he was bad at it - obviously, I wouldn't know - I was just... Acknowledging that I had had more time to perfect my sword skills than Joshua did.

I had stayed in our room while Sammi had gone downstairs to set Jeremy and her friend up on a date. I was flipping through holiday books for hot, exotic places, because we needed a honeymoon. We needed an excuse to escape this place for a couple of weeks and go somewhere much more exciting. Right now, I was looking at hotels in the carribean. It was a liiiittle out of my price range but hey, a guy could dream, right?

The door opened then, and I looked up to see my beautiful fiancée walking through the door, laughing to herself which instantly made me smile because f*** did she have a great laugh! "What's so funny, gorgeous?" I asked as I set the book down beside me, opened to the page I was on, and patted my lap. Of course, there was enough room for Sammi to sit beside me on the bed, but having such a hot babe straddling me was much more fun!

"Not trying to impress anyone, huh? Well, you've certainly impressed me." I clearly didn't think about what I was said, and when I did I blushed bright red, speeding up a little because the sooner we got to the bowling alley, the sooner I'd stop making a fool of myself... I hoped... "So, Olivia," I spoke up as we walked, trying to change the subject. "Besides being a gamer and a lawyer all rolled into one, what other things do you like to do?" I know it wasn't a date, but I still wanted to learn more about her. I was actually kinda curious about the things that Olivia was into! Was that weird?

Maybe it was stupid, but my mind wasn't exactly on the kissing. Well, it was - it was on how I wanted to keep doing this for a lot longer - but there were setbacks. And besides my fear of taking things too far for Elsa, there were more trivial things, like the fact that breakfast would get cold, and if we accidentally knocked over the tray, coffee would spill all over the pristine white sheets and we'd be in a lot of trouble with the hotel!

It was for this reason that I reluctantly pulled away for about a minute, picking up and tray and leaving the bed, taking the coffee out of the danger zone. "I think we'll eat breakfast a little later." I explained to my girlfriend, setting the tray down on the 'Kitchen' counter and turning back to face her in the bed. "I think we're a bit too busy to eat right now, don't you?" I chuckled a little, trying not to think about the blood rushing to my cheeks as I sauntered back over to the bed, sitting bedside Elsa and kissing her again, one hand threading into her soft, platinum blonde hair.

Now I could focus entirely on the kiss, trying to push back that fear of messing things up because, well, I was probably a pretty pathetic, cowardly boyfriend if I let the fear hold me back from giving Elsa the love she deserved. I guess it was an angel thing, to avoid doing something that might make others unhappy - yes, taking things further than Elsa intended might make her unhappy, and I didn't want her to be - but maybe holding back would make her unhappy, too. I tried to tell myself this, I tried to push all the fear of messing up this moment out of my head and yet, as my lips started trailing down her jaw and neck, I still found myself murmuring, "Just let me know if I do something you don't like, ok? I'll stop straight away."

Bubbles as well. Oh boy, this really was crazy! Heck, it was beyond that; it was super crazy! And yet the puppy dog eyes. "Fine, whatever, as long as you definitely clean it because I'm certainly not. And as long as we don't annoy the neighbours." 'Yes!' Kelly squealed, suddenly wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a kiss. It didn't last very long though as she pulled away and said, 'I'll go and strip!' before bouncing off into the bathroom. I went slack-jawed. "Wait a sec, did she just say-" Surely I must've misheard that? Right? I mean, she wouldn't- not in front of Zack and Rose, right? "Rose," I said with a cautious tone to my voice. "Just what exactly does she mean by 'Strip'?"

As I was on the phone to the chinese takeout place, Rose came over and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped one arm around her in response, faling a smile as best as I could because, honestly, those thoughts were still bothering me, No matter how hard I tried to get rid of them. Once the food was ordered and my phone was back in my pocket, I gave my girlfriend a kiss, needing some sort of sign as to how much she loved me, because those thoughts were starting to make me think that may be I was second best to my sister, I mean, maybe they hated each other at the end of their relationship, but Rose must've felt something pretty damn strong if she started the relationship in the first place! Something stronger than what she felt for me? Who knew? It eased my worries a little when Rose started kissing me back eagerly, but it was interrupted by Trent. It was only then, when I looked up from the Dhampir and realized the Kelly was missing, that I understood what she had just said to Trent before disappearing? "Wait, are we starting the game now?" I added to the conversation. "But I just ordered the food!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:43 am

Gosh, that Ryker ooc is a lot longer than I remember... Sorry :/

Well, I have a quarter dry socket after going to the dentist again Rolling Eyes I'm tired of going back to the dentist
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:46 am

I'm scared of the dentist :S I'm pretty sure the detists are scared of me! *Chuckles.* *Is busy playing with Jupiter, not really paying attention to anyone else.*

What exactly is a 'Quarter dry socket', though? I'm not exactly good with teeth talk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am

I smiled softly and looked up at Zack when he finally got off the phone, his lips had met mine, causing me to close my eyes and kiss him eagerly in return. I might have been just a tiny bit needy with Zack's kisses despite me hiding that away so no one would notice. Then, Trent had spoke about what kelly meant by stripping. Pulling my lips from Zack at the same time as he pulled his from mine, I looked at Trent "Well by strip she means her undergarments but she isnt supposed to do that." I gave my boyfriend one more kiss before pulling away and walked over to the bathroom "Kelly we're not doing the activity now! We're gonna do that after dinner." I informed her. Geez, she couldnt wait huh? Maybe it was because she was going to be with trent through this game.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:57 am

I guess there was a section of my jawbone visible from the place where my tooth had been pulled. That's what it means to be a dry socket.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:03 am

That does not sound pleasant at all >.< It sounds kinda gross... But as the same time, intriguing. Whatever, weirdo, go and put Luna to bed. I don't want to -_- Don't be annoying, just do it. *Grumbles annoyedly and gets up, scooping Luna up in her arms.* Come on, time for bed. Jupiter, heel. *Heads upstairs carrying Luna, with the Yorkie following closely behind the two.*

Does Linz wanna rp or is the dry socket thing painful? :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:08 am

I might be able to, sure Smile Still Justelsa or Holligail? Or the Newkirks?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 am

Technically Holligail is Abby and Holland's father at the mo, but go ahead and pick any of tem, I don't mind ^_^ There's also Yuffie and Kennedy, I think.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 am

For Britt-Britt:

'After dinner? Ohhh, ok! I thought- nevermind. Just give me a sec.' Oh Kelly. She was certainly entertaining, that's for sure. But, looking over at Trent, I'd realized he had just gone a little bit pale. "Wait, why is Kelly stripping down to her underwear?" I guess Rose could've explained a bit better. I mean, even after mentioning a weird bathroom life-saving game, I still would've thouht something explicit was gonna happen if she suddenly mentioned stripping down to her underwear."Don't worry, Trent, she's only stripping down because she doesn't have a bikini available right now, and Rose wants us to be in swimwear. I guess underwear is the closest thing to a bikini." That seemed to calm Trent down again, luckily. "Oh. Right. Of course." Was his response and, at the moment, Kelly returned, blushing and smiling sheepishly at the group. 'Sorry! I didn't realize we were having dinner first! Just pretend nothing happened, ok?'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 am

:3

I looked back at Trent and opened my mouth to say something but Zack had beat me to it. Moving from the bathroom door, I went back to my boyfriend's arms and hugged him. Then I heard the bathroom door open and Kelly speak "What happened?" I grinned, trying to play along before looking back up at Zack and pecking his lips softly "We can all watch some tv while the food is on its way." I stated, looking back at Trent and Kelly. I liked them both as a couple, they seemed to fit like two pieces of a puzzle. And it was cute in its own way. Especially with kelly the way she was.

fah sorry..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:54 am

Geez, Rose seemed pretty clingy tonight. I mean, usually I didn't mind lots of kisses and cuddles, but this was taking a bit too far, wasn't it? Still, it wasn't as if I could tell the girl that kills vampires for a living that she was being clingy; that'd come with some serious repercussions. Instead, all I could do was go along with her clingyness, nodding my head in agreement at Rose's tv idea. "Yeah, TV sounds good." I responded, leading Rose over to the armchair and kinda reluctantly letting her sit down in my lap. Kelly moved to lie down with her head in Trent's lap again and I watched with a smile as my best friend played with his girlfriend's hair with one hand while he grabbed the TV remote with the other. "So, what do you guys want to watch?"
((Skippy skip?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:57 am

(can we skippy to after the whole game? Cause I had the idea weeks ago but I forgot what I planned on doing ;-Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:57 am

Ello Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:02 am

hai ali!