House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:34 am

Just given them a moment to talk things out without other people crowding them. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:34 am

*rubs the back of her neck awkwardly* Yeah, I read about what happened with Jason... I guess I should have mentioned about coming back in a few days, so that was my fault. And you couldn't have possibly known that it would've ticked me off, so yeah... I do kind of understand about not being able to shut my mouth, honestly, I've said things to people that I definitely shouldn't have and annoyed them.

*laughs a little* Yeah, uhm... Very awkward. But you know, we could always find a little friend like before. *smirks a little before drinking again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 am

It wasn't just Jason, I mean, he's the only one who confronted me, but... I guess I was a little worried about Luna and taking her father away from her. *Runs a hand through her hair.* But whatever, we both need to learn to keep our mouths shut and... Yeah... So, are we cool?

*Grimaces.* My last little friend was a girlfriend I never see anymore, and before that it was this Latina chick with anger issues and a possessiveness over my shirt :/ I'm sure Sammi will find better girls than those two. Maybe. Other than that it seems like my only other option is to date Giselle again >.< Ugh, please don't! That's, like, a terrible terrible idea. I kow, I'm just saying that I'm really starting to run out of options :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:50 am

Don't worry, Jack would force me back on her if he was away much longer *laughs a little* Yeah, we're cool. You know, I think you and I have more in common than we actually think. I dunno, sometimes it seems like we do. *shrugs*

There's a lot of smart, sweet girls in my law firm, most of whom are single and pretty independent, I'm sure I could introduce you to someone if you really want to Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:52 am

Oh...okay.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:57 am

Maybe we do... Doesn't that worry you, though? Having things in common with someone like me? *Settles Jupiter in her lap and scratches his head.* I mean, I'm messed up in the head, so doesn't it worry you that you might be messed up in the head too, if we have things in common?

So, what do you wanna do while they're hugging it out, Michelle?

Lawyers? Geez, I sure am moving up in the world, huh. *Thinks about it and shrugs.* As long as these smart, independent lawyer girls know how to have fun. Heck, I wouldn't mind having a cuter, slightly less sexual version of you. Not that you're not cute, you're just more sexy than cute. Damn right, she is Very Happy *Takes a sip from his drink.* So a fun, smart, sweet gamer-girl lawyer, huh? *Nods.* Yeah. Who is great with, uh, unruly kids. Hmmm... Sounds like a challenge. Does my girl accept that challenge?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 am

Challenge accepted, Mr. Wilson, I shall do my best, although it may take a while of searching the firm. As long as you're patient, I'll gt you a girl Wink

*shrugs* Not really. I mean, it's a possibility that I'm bipolar so I'm guessing that counts. I mean, I haven't gone to check it out. I'm hoping that I won't need to. As long as I realise when I get too hyperactive, I should be able to calm myself down. As for the other side of it, I just need to surround myself with people who support me so... yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 am

*Smiles.* Why thank you, future Mrs Jenkins, I really appreciate it. I'll make sure to get you guys a really nice wedding gift in return. Sweet! Very Happy

I think bipolar disorder's a little more difficult than that, I mean, from my experiences it's hard to calm yourself down from things if you don't know how to, but... Yeah, fair enough. And maybe the fact that you might have a mental illness gives us another thing in common; I guess that's not entirely a bad thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:10 am

I do not know.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:13 am

SCAMPI!!!!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah there is more to it, the depression part seems to last longer than the mania parts which always sucks. It's also a lot harder to come out of, but I seem to be alright. *sits down on the floor* We both play guitar... What else do we have in common?

Great Very Happy I'll be sure to get to work on that hunt on Monday Razz Now... *finishes her glass* I think Jason and I are gonna head upstairs now, I'll spare you the details, I can't guarantee anything from Jace, though *smirks a little and heads towards the kitchen door*

Scampi's upstairs right now, but I can pass on a message for you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:18 am

I can talk to her later Im just happy she's back. It was hard keeping alex away for a few days so she didn't find out she left. And no one is going to tell her Neutral
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:20 am

She just needed a few days to herself, it was never going to be for long. She didn't mean to worry people.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:20 am

You can go and tacklehug Scampi, if you want. Abby wouldn't mind that at all, because she's so laid back! XD

Hmmm... Are you feeling particularly hungry? We could grab something to eat.

Well, we both have depressive states, we can both be quick to anger... I wouldn't say it's a hyper state, but I do have moments where I go a little crazy and... Not mentally stable so... Yeah, uhhh... We're both bisexual? We both have brothers, we both can feel like a burden to others at times... Anything else?

Have fun, you two Razz *Finishes off his drink quickly.* Don't worry, we will Wink *Quickly follows after Sammi, resting his hand on her *ss as they walk upstairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 am

Yea thats definitely understandable
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:27 am

There was that thing about not feeling as if we deserve to be happy, but I guess that kinda comes under the depression part *shrugs* I dunno, I'm a bit sleep deprived and sleepy. Erm, you like Marvel don't you? Cause I'm slowly getting into that. I have loads of the films to see but my program isn't working that great :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:31 am

*Blinks* Yes..I am hungry...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:31 am

Oh, you're getting into Marvel, huh? That's pretty cool. Oh! We both have dogs. *Hugs Jupiter close to her.* I think our dogs are like family to us, huh? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 am

To the kitchen it is, then Smile *Gestures down the hall towards the stairs.* Ladies first ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 am

*Michelle goes down the hall and to the stairs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:37 am

*Follows behind Michelle, heading downstairs and into the kitchen with her.* No offense, Michelle, but do you ever smile? They do say that a smile makes a woman look more beautiful, afterall, not that you're not beautiful without a smile. *Shrugs and waves to Jeremy before searching the fridge for snacks*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:38 am

Yeah :3 I love my doggeh :3 And my gecko :3 But yeah, Marvel is pretty awesome from what I've seen so far ^_^Anyway, I need to head off now since I'm really tired and think I'm gonna fall asleep any minute now ^_^ Want me to send Justin back up or not? * stands up and heads towards the door*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:40 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Follows behind Michelle, heading downstairs and into the kitchen with her.* No offense, Michelle, but do you ever smile? They do say that a smile makes a woman look more beautiful, afterall, not that you're not beautiful without a smile. *Shrugs and waves to Jeremy before searching the fridge for snacks*

I do smile. I just dont see a reason to. Plus, my master never really told me with my smile I look beautiful. He seemed to like me how i am.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:45 am

You could fall asleep here, if you want. I wouldn't mind having someone to cuddle. *Laughs a little and shakes her head.* Kidding! And don't bother with Justin, I should probably try sleeping, too. Goodnight, Scampi.

Fair enough. Anyway, Jeremy, Michelle. Michelle, Jeremy. *Finishes off his drink and waves to Michelle.* Hey there Smile *Finds some leftover tuna and sweetcorn pasta and pulls it out, showing it to Michelle.* Do you like this stuff? I think there's enough left for two portions.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 am

Yeah cause sleep is good ^_^ Night, Abby. *leaces the bedroom, closing the door behind her before heading back downstairs* Abby and I are fine now ^_^ in fact we have quite a lot in common ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next