House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:51 am

Maybe, yeah.

And switching it up will totally kill us... But we're going to do it anyway! Twisted Evil

So, my 2015 was not off to a good start. Matio vanished without a trace, so I think that meant that our relationship was over. For someone who claimed to be a love expert, all my attempts at a relationship just didn't seem to be working out, while all my friends and family had found wonderful men who seemed to be devoted to them. Yay. I was meant to be starting on a new dress with the passing of New Year’s day, but I felt too down to be motivated enough to do it. To be honest, if there was one thing I wanted to do, it was spend time with Elsa, because older sisters were supposed to be good at mending broken hearts, from what I had heard.

It was for that reason that I forced myself to leave the comfort of my room and cross the hall, listening out for Justin's voice - I didn't want to intrude if they were spending time together - before peeking into the room. There was no Justin, but there was a Jotunn, who looked at me almost as if he'd been expecting me, and Elsa, who was at the desk, probably working on something important. Maybe it was best if I didn't disturb her... No, I was here now, the least I could do was ask.

"Elsa?" I called out, walking in and closing the door behind me, standing with my hands clasped in front of me. "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today. If you're not busy, that is. I know it's cold outside, but maybe we could go shopping? Or maybe horse-riding? I mean, I know you don't know how to ride well, but- N-Not that you ride badly, of course, but you've only just begun riding so you're only just learning how to do the basics steps and-" I cut myself off there, realizing that I was rambling, and bit my lip. "Or we could just stay in here, I mean, your tv plays movies, so we could have a movie day." The mini tv set up on top of the drawers were supposed to be for movie days with Justin, but I was sure Elsa wouldn't mind having a movie day with me instead. At least, I hoped she didn't mind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 am

Casually looking through Bing images when:

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Tumblr_newyw6SoMh1qkcrzho1_1280
A) That 2nd tweet XD
B) Why am I not at this restaurant? Lucky people!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 am

Toby: Whilst she was talking he got a hold of himself properly and set about finding her the better seat that he had promised her, making sure to at least half listen as she happily listed off all her friends. The corner behind the cabinet was the best hiding sopt in the room, so he didn't really want to move them otherwise it would defeat the point of the game. Realising she'd stopped talking he looked at her, holding up ten fingers. "Ten? You have ten friends? I think that's even more than I have!" Making their corner more comfortable was the best option then. After a small hunt he found some cushions and used them to line the corner, and then he manilpulated the light she had made to break up into smaller, more 'twinkly' ones that looked more Princess-y. He then gestured back to the hiding spot as grandely he could. "Your seat awaits, my Princess."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 am

"Nah don't worriedly. You won't have to kill me cause I wouldn't do that. Of mainly only do it to someone I'm married to or something. But that's probably a while away and all that. So don't get your hopes up." I say with a laugh and turned off the engine and grabbed all the things I needed. I made sure for one I had my wallet on me so I can go and buy the things. I got out and closed the door and looked over at her. "Now if you have any ideas I can use for planting don't be scared to say something. Unless it costs to much. Then you can be scared. Be very scared." I say with a laugh and walked into the store and got a strong smell of fertilizer and shook my head. "let's not take forever in here. I hate this smell."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:09 am

Sora gasped in awe as she stared at the little pieces of light. This guy, another magic person, had turned her ball of light into twinkly lights! Almost like stars! She breathed out a, "Wow!" Then looked down to her makeshift little seat. It wasn't as fancy as the stars but it was still better than the floor. "Thank you, mister!" Sora grinned, hopping down from the cabinet and hiding in the corner on the cushions. She looked up at the stranger with a smile, then the smile faded as curiosity took over her features. "Hey, mister? If I have more friends than you, how many friends do you have?" She asked. The guy seemd so nice, why didnmt he have many friends?
((When should Yuffie find them?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 am

I'm going to head to bed now, but I think she should find them soon, so when we next rp!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:23 am

Ok! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 am

Hey wolfie, I once Anna is done with Elsa, if we do decide to keep going with Mario and Anna, I think I've gotten an idea of how to try and give an excuse to Mario being gone.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:34 am

I thought his name was Matio...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:34 am

Sure Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 am

It is, my phone keeps autocorrecting to it to Mario
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 am

Indeed. Spelling mistake by Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

Lol Matio=Mario xD

I was thinking about maybe having Matio say that he went to go and visit his brother because he had gotten into trouble? He doesn't like his dad so it would explain why he didn't want to know?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 am

Anyone up to RP?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 am

Ooh I can try Chloe again if you have the repost ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:51 am

Fair enough, but bear in mind that not only will Matio have to face Anna's wrath, but he'll have to face Yuffie's wrath and probably Elsa's as well. And Justin's disapproingly look, but mostly the girls. One with a heck of a punch, one who's skilled with weapons and some magic (in the form of materia), and one who has magical ice powers... Yeeeaaaah, good luck, Matio XD

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=524
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40