House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:40 am

I'm not a wuss, I'll talk to her after christmas. Suuuure you will Razz And now I'm off to cuddle with my girlfriend! Have fun cuddling with your pillow, Zack Razz *Gets up and heads up to Holland's room.* Jerk -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:42 am

Mike: I grinned even more, if that was even possible! "Made them all myself! No magic either. Just a lot of perseverance and many many attempts." I laughed a bit before following her instructions. Sitting down, K explained her presents, picking up a Roje cookie. "See? Now even you smell of gingerbread!" I was curious as to see what was in this box. I was also really excited about getting another present; the circus folk didn't really celebrate the holiday. We just had the day off, no presents or fancy dinner.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:50 am

Trust me, I can handle it. Being rough with it might be the exact thing that's gonna kick it. *leans back into Yuffie's touch and closes his eyes* It feels really good, you know. Maybe I oughta ask you to do this more often.

Well, I suppose we could, but I'll have to make sure it's okay with Dimitri first unless you want him coming to Arendelle. *frowns and sits beside Anna* Shes always hungry, it's a werewolf thing I think. Not to mention her slight vampire heritage because of Dimitri. *brushes her fingers against Valeriya's hair*

FC-less Face:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:56 am

Roje looked at the gingerbread woman that Mike had shown her "Oh ha ha very funny." she laughed softly "I'll smell like a gingerbread in no time. Also, the first present was a small little joke of mine." she stated "But this one..well..I never really shopped for a guy before so I hope you like it." inside the box was a Watch and a leather bracelet "I'm cheap, I know. But its the best I can do."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:59 am

If britt's not so keen on them, I have a few brunette girls in a folder *shrugs* They were just in case I wanted a future character with brown hair Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:04 am

the middle one looks nice o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:05 am

Well this time it's free. Next time it'll cost ya! Razz *Kisses Henry's shoulder and adds more pressure to his neck, slowly moving her fingers down towards his right shoulder.* Soooo, what did you get me for Christmas? :3

Slight Vampire, huh? *Smirks and puts on a poor Translyvanian accent as she looks down at Valerie.* Do you vant to suck my blood, Valeriya? Muwahahaha! *Laughs a little, shaking her head at her silliness.* I'm not sure how Elsa would feel about Dimitri being in Arendelle so maybe we should discuss it with her first. But it would be nice to have you visit Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:06 am

Mike: I looked inside and my eyes lit up; the watch would come in very handy. I picked up the bracelet first and it felt awesome! I put it onto my left wrist and grinned at Roje (I couldn't stop now!) "I love it! The watch too, and don't worry about it, I mean, if you feel cheap just remember that I didn't actually pay for mine, I mean I did for the box, but not the actual cookies." And now I was rambling. Oh well. I put the watch on next to the bracelet and made sure the time was right. Considering she didn't shop for guys that often, she did a great job in my opinion.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:09 am

Roje smiled, glad that Mike actually liked the gifts. It was a surprise to her "I'm glad you like them. Thanks for the cookies too." she looked at the different shapes that were simply decorated. Using her hand, she pulled out a tree and bit into it, loving how it tasted. The sweet taste that followed with a cinnimon flavor. "mmm"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:24 am

I was quite enjoying Cars 2... Until my dad came home drunk and my mum came home loud -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:25 am

:/ wow
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:27 am

Mhmm. I'll watch it tomorrow morning instead. Mum will be at work and dad will have a hangover so, in theory, I'll have some peace and quiet for a little while.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:34 am

Oh, we were doing that kind of thing this year? *feigns surprise for a moment before chuckling, reaching a hand up to slide his fingers against her forearm* It's a surprise. You've only got two days to wait, anyway. *closes his eyes again and bites his lip* You know, I was thinking before I came up here that'd I'd fall through with a previous offer but since this times free I'm good with that.
He wouldn't come unless I left without his permission for Valeriya, that's all. No need to draw Elsa into it, she'll just say he has no claim over her and she'll keep him from entering Arendelle altogether.

I could try and find some actual FC ones now, unless you like the middle one?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:36 am

i like the middle one o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:43 am

Wait, previous offer? *Raises an eyebrow at Henry, though she isn't sure he can see it from this position.* What offer was going to be made? You've made me curious now.

Keeping Dimitri from entering might not be a bad idea... But fine, we wont drag Elsa into this, we'll just get Dimitri's permission and then it'll be settled, and we can have the most amazing slumber party Arendelle has ever seen Smile *Finishes feeding Valeriya and set the empty bottle down on the bed.* Ok, I know she needs to be burped but I don't know how to do that so its your turn now ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:58 am

Oh, well, it involved a false offer really but when it was suggested I come up here I figured it wouldn't be so bad. *turns and smirks* I said earlier "who does a guy have too sleep with to get a good massage" or something like that. I was just joking though. *shrugs and winces slightly*

I can imagine our sleepover would be rather fantastic. I never had one when I was a kid... *takes Valeriya in her hands and sets her on her knee, supporting her neck with one hand as the other pats her back* It's okay, she usually doesn't burp for anybody else anyway. Kai tries but that doesn't work out.

I'll throw the link your way in a moment
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:00 am

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/22172102/original.jpg

Bam, it's a little larger than the other one too
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 am

thankie Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:07 am

O.O Did I say 'Free'? I meant, uhh, three! Yeah, three times whatever you were offering, so basically three lots of fading, yeah ^_^" *Works harder to massage the kinks out of Henry's neck and shoulder.* So will you pay up when I'm done or at a later date or...?

I see... *Smiles sheepishly.* I've never had a sleepover before, either, not until Elsa brought me here. It'd be nice to actually have a sleepover at home, to actually have other people in the castle, y'know? Plus we'd have the entire place to ourselves, unlike here where the majority of it's for public use, and we'd have as much food as we want and whatever food we want. It'd be really fun, just you, me, Elsa and Valerie. And maybe Sora and Yuffie. And if we go bak to Arendelle, Elsa's probably going to take Justin, so him too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:08 am

I have part of her Form filled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:14 am

My alarm's gonna play We Wish You a Merry Christmas in the morning :3 Oh my beloved Jelsa alarm clock X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 am

I'mma just leave this here for tonight and see if I get any replies...

((Is actually still asleep. Justin's gonna be in trouble for waking Elsa for no reason XD))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

((Still sleeping))

For a while the bed felt lighter, and it actually felt a lot nicer like that so it didn't wake me. What did wake me was when the weight came back. I squinted in annoyance before giving in and opening my eyes... To see my beautiful fiancee dressed in a skimpy Santa costume! "Woah." I commented, my voice groggy from waking up, my eyes roaming all over her body. All I got her was a pair of stupid earrings! Those were nothing compared to this! I dared to reach out to the sexiest woman I knew, grazing my fingertips against the parts of her thigh that were visible for my viewng pleasure. After taking it all in, I couldn't help but smirk a little, telling my girl, "Sorry, Santa, I think you've got the wrong room; Sammi and I have been very naughty this year."

I could tell Nathalie was trying to wake me up, but I just didn't want to! I wanted to sleep longer, I mean, even with my eyes closed I could tell it was pretty dark outside! "Just 5 more minutes, Nat." I murmured, turning in bed and pulling the covers up to cover my ears. The covers didn't block my nose, however, and soon I was hit wit the most deliciously mouth-watering smell ever. Oh gosh, was I dreaming? To make sure, I turned back around and peeked an eye open, searching for the darkened figure of my girlfriend in the darkness. "Wait," I spoke out as I spotted the figure holding something. "Is that pancakes? Please tell me it's pancakes."

Well at least Holland woke up happy, the big grin plastered on her face was proof of that. She seemed reluctant to go, though, still wanting to stay in bed and sleep. I was about to tell her that yes, we had to go right now, but soon I was being pulled up into a kiss. Oh how could I resist that? My lips, so gentle on her torso, kissed back a bit more passionately now, trying to throw as much love into that moment that I could without taking things too far. My hand caressed the side of Holland's neck, then found itself tangled into her hair before I found my senses and reluctantly pulled away.

"Yes, right now." I answered once I had found my breath, grabbing my girlfriend's glasses and putting them on for her. "You don't have to get dressed, you just need to come down to the music room with me before the others wake up, ok?" One final kiss and I got out of bed again, grabbing the small rectangular box that held one of the two presents I was giving Holland. Jupiter wagged his tail at me, giving me those big sparkly eyes that made me unable to just abandon him. Well, if someone else had to witness my sappy moment, at least it'd be the one person who couldn't talk.

Picking the little guy up, I glanced down at myself, then looked back towards the sleepy human. "Oh, and don't laugh about all this," I gestured to my outfit choice. "I lost a bet with Jason and this was part of the deal. It's bad enough that he's gonna tease me all day, I don't want you doing the same."

So Elsa liked it when I nibbled on her ear, huh? That's good because otherwise I would've been in a lot of trouble! "To be honest, I didn't know wheher or bot we were at the ear-nibbling stage," I admitted sheepishly, a blush creeping across my face. "I just kinda winged it which, apparently had good results."

Smiling down at my girlfriend, I pressed a soft kiss to her lips, then took a moment to think about whether or not it would be wise to give Elsa hints. She was a very intelligen woman but, then again, she didn't even know what an iPod was this time last year. Ok, yeah, I was pretty sure she wouldn't get it. "It's something I'm pretty sure you'll look at every day," I answered as I held Elsa close, running my hand up and down her side absent-mindedly. " It's a piece of modern technology, aaaand... Anna helped me out a bit. There's your three clues, now do I get any clues do I get any clues too?" I was interested in guessing my present too; it sounded like a pretty fun game!

He was awake! Sora had done it! She grinned victoriously at that and hopped down from the bed, walking over to Micah. "You look silly when you sleep." She teased, clinging onto the slighty older boy's arm. "And when we've got the presents from Hen-Hen, we need to go back to mommy's room because I left my candy canes in there." She allowed micah to lead the way to Henry's room, ehich wasn't very far away at all. Before that entered, though, she pulled her buddy back to her side, quietly asking, "Micah, why does Henry have all the presents? Why didn't Santa leave the presents in your room?" Wasn't that his job? To bring presents to children, not adults?

Just as I had managed to shove half the pancake stack down my throat - not all at once, though my bites weren't exactly small - Samuel made his grand apearance, carrying a bunch of presents. I beamed a smile at his neautiful yet tired-looking face, then pointed to the remaining pancakes with my fork. "People should lut peanut butter and wiped cream together more often." I told the chef-in-training. "Maybe you could make a peanut butter cake and then put whilped creame on top. Does that sound delicious?" I probably wasn't even making much sense right now. Blame tiredness from having to visit the bathroom way more than average! This little guy - or girl - was already zapping my energy before they were even born!

There was a gift from Sunny, too? That was weird, but I guess that, since I got Sunny a gift, it kind of made sense... Or not, dogs couldn't give gifts. Aaaanyway, I did as I was told, setting down my presents for Sunny and Kyle and taking the slightly bigger box from my boyfriend. I opened it carefully and found- Wait, wasn't those big chunky bracelets supposed to be expensive? Kyle could've bought me an engagement ring with that kind of money!!! Still, the fact that the oblivious dummy got me something so expensive and beautiful was amazing anyway, even if it meant that wedding bells would probably be a long way off. "Kyle, this is... Wow..." I was pretty much speechless as I examined each little charm, my grin growing as I spotted the one that said family. That one was the super special one, because even though Kyle weren't related or anything, we really were family. I had a sister, a boyfriend, two guys who were practically my brother-in-laws, a sister-in-law and a niece and to a girl who was once family-less and all alone, that meant so so much.

Already I was almost in happy tears, but I then remembered Sunny's present to me. I opened it gently, then laughed at the little bead covered in pawprints. "A doggy bead! It's so perfect!" I beamed, adding the bead to the bracelet before putting it on. After admiring it for a moment, I pulled the golden retriever and boyfriend into a hug, kissing the latter. "I love you guys! You're the best! Thank you for my presents." Another kiss to Kylie Kyle's lips, more drawn out this time because he deserved a bigger kiss. Once I reluctantly pulled away, I pushed the wrapped presents towards the other two blondes in the room. "Ok, now open your presents." In comparison, my presents were waaaay cheaper, which made me feel really really bad, but I just hoped that they liked the presents anyway, especially since I had purposely bought Kyle's to match Jack's because twinsies wearing similar clothing made them even more adorable than they already were!

Luna eventually managed to calm down, particularly when Alex started paying attention to her. When asked if she was ready to have a good day, she nodded with a little, "Mhmm." And wiped away her tears. "Smarty and me are going to soend all day together now that he's fixed." She kissed Jack and Alex's cheeks, then made Smarty do the same as a thank you for making him better. "We're going to spend the day with you, too. And we're gonna have fun and play games and stuff." She wasn't exactly sure what games were played at Christmas time, but there had to be some games, right? "What did mommy and daddy get from Santa?" She asked curiously, remembering that she had yet to open her own presents from Santa. Woopsies. Oh well, she could do that after family snuggle time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:38 am

*chuckles and shakes his head* Sure, yeah, three times. *turns his head to the left to look at her and realizes she serious* Wait... Really? I was just joking, and you can't be serious.
It sounds really fantastic. I mean, I've pfitured Arendelle loads of times and actually staying there with loads of people I enjoy, I couldn't picture anything else I'd rather do right now or anytime. So much stress and junk, I need a break. Maybe we can figure something out closer to right now. *frowns and rubs Valeriya's back* Sorry, I'm just thinking about anything besides my current responsibilities. We don't have to do anything...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:54 am

*Bites her lip, feeling a blush creep onto her cheeks.* I don't know if I'm serious or not. It'd be nice to be able to do that kind of stuff again but we haven't been dating that long so... Yeah... I don't know, my mind's all over the place in the sex department so... Hey, is your neck starting to feel any better?

Well, actually... Ok, don't tell Yuffie I said this and please act surprised when she tells you, but our christmas present to you is taking you out on New Years Eve. We figured you could do with a fun night, but you'll have to find someone to babysit because Justin and Elsa may or may not be joining us. We haven't asked them yet so we don't know, but if you don't want them to come, that's ok, it's your night out, afterall, so you can call the shots Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 pm

At least we can agree on something. I'm super unsure if I'm just jumbled on the whole department or believing that you're interested, but I'm all over the place. *his brows knitted together as he thought deeper* We haven't been together that long, you're right, but we're both really compatible and I think it's been equally long since we've, you know... *brushes it off and nods* It feels better but it isn't peachy.
Going out? Really? I'll have to plan some sort of babysitting with Kai, but I'm definitely down. *smiles and brushes her fingers through Valeriya's hair again* Let whoever come along, they're my friends too.

And this is what I have so far for the two sisters I've been working on for whatever.

Who Are You?

Full Name: Alaska Blaire Darcy
Called by?: Ally, sometimes Al by my sister
Birthday: 14th of September
Mom: Kara Darcy
Dad: Adam Kirkwood (Just the donor, we call him)
Siblings: Sterling, 21
Job: Comic Artist
Where did you grow up?: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

What Are You Like?

Personality:
Favorite/theme song: Bad Religion-Frank Ocean
What are you?: Uh, human..?
Talents: Uh, well, I'm pretty good at ukelele? I also know how to knit, and apply the perfect amount of lipstick. I'm an artist, like professionally. I'm not the talented one, I don't know what you want.
Flaws: Sometimes I'm kinda bitchy, it's a normal thing. I mean, it's not something I like, it's just... Me. My skin is really pale and often turns bright shades of red depending on embarrassment, and that's a flaw in my opinion. I have a really bad habit of blurting out foul language when frustrated, which I need to work on.
History:

Love Life?

Married To: Divorced, actually.
Children: I was pregnant once, but there was an incident and... Yeah.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Andrew Sarin (Ex-Husband), Carver Murphy (high school boyfriend)    
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: So, definitely single.
Your type: You know, the usual. Tall, dark, and handsome. I'm not too picky, and I'm just out of a serious relationship
Fiancé(e): NA
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Nationality: Scottish American/Swedish
How Tall are you: 5'8
Tattoos:  NA
Piercings: Ears
Style:
What you look like: FC: Deborah Ann Woll
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_mgqh8vzRq11s0x7tdo1_500
Spoiler:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Sterling Ailsa Darcy
Called by?: Sterling's it, I believe. Unless you can make some silly redhead nickname... Like cherry, from The Outsiders. Wait... Scratch that, I don't wanna be known as Cherry. It's weird.
Gender: What kind of question is this? Did Al ask you to do this? I'm a woman, dammit.
Birthday: 1st of July
Mom: Kara Darcy
Dad: Quincy D'Marko
Siblings: Alaska (23)
Job: Nursery caretaker, certified and registered nurse
Where did you grow up?: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

What Are You Like?

Personality:
Favorite/theme song: Battle Scars - Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastion
What are you?: Long story short, I'm a psychic. Not the future seeing kind, the read your thoughts and guess random things about your life without even knowing you kind. I can also talk to the deceased sometimes, which can be frightening when you don't wanna talk to them and they show up and they start getting all "take me to so and so" and I have to be all... Nevermind, I'm rambling. I haven't tapped into the future seeing talents yet.
Talents: Despite my abnormal talents, I'm actually quite talented. I can do all sorts of things. For instance, I know loads of gymnastics. I can handle children extremely well. I'm pretty good at making people laugh. I've been told I'm the talented one by my mother, so I guess you'll just have to figure out what else I can do. I can't think of anything else.
Flaws: Uh, well, most people are kinda creeped out by me sometimes. Especially after I talked to my ex-best friends dead nan on her seventeenth birthday. I mean, I'm not very good with making friends and I'm not so great at being anything near charming. My sister, Al, she's the one who can pull the people around. The only people who talk to me are the people who need things or the dead.
History:

Love Life?

Married To: Pssh, yeah. To my job.
Children: Well, I don't have any personally, but I take care of bunches all the time.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Don't laugh at me, but I'm too dedicated to my work and too weird for boyfriends. Never had one...
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: NA
Your type: I don't think I have a type. I haven't ever dated, so how would I know?
Fiancé(e): NA
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Nationality: Scottish American
How Tall are you: 5'11
Tattoos: NA
Piercings: Ears
Style:
What you look like: FC: Sharon Belle

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_static_6ac7ymkqtv8cc880s40kkkccw