House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Scampi
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:50 am

ugh it's cold in my room >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:51 am

Sure sounds good to me Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 am

Ahhh the cuteness!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 am

I know right? X3

Luna was so on edge that even through her sobs she'd be able to hear a pin drop. When she heard a soft thud, she looked up to see that all the mean kids had toppled over. She was too upset to giggle, but knowing Jack had probably caused them to randomly fall over somehow, she couldn't help a small smile. The shocked children got up and started running away, returning all the attention to the adults.

Emily scowled at the redhead woman. "By 'Our' regulations, I did in fact mean the state's regulations, ma'am. I'm not stupid." She felt like slapping the woman, honestly, but Katherine got the papers back then and Emily instead focused on them. She glared at the papers. Everything seemed to be in order, except for where the woman lived which infuriated her. Usually there would be a visit to the home, but with the so called 'Immortal mansion' they had strict orders to never go there and just trust the government's word that it was good enough for the children to live in. Why they weren't allowed to inspect the place, Emily didn't know, but the fact that she wouldn't be able to go and try to find a flaw meant that there was nothing preventing the freakshow from being adopted. With a frustrated sigh, she finally gave in. "Katherine, get her files."

They were letting her go! They were actually allowing Luna to be adopted! The 7 year old wiped her tears away and smiled a little as Katherine the receptionist pulled out the documents. Luna peered down at the papers, seeing a little picture of her sad self in the corner, but the name read Lyra Collins. Who was Lyra? That couldn't be her, right? No one had ever called her Lyra before. 'Alright, this is all the information for the little brat - birth certificate included - but before we print out the adoption certificate we do give the oppurtunity to change the child's name. Would you like to do that Miss-' Katherine looked down at the paper and her eyes widened. 'Miss Collins?' Luna's eyes widened as well as she looked at Alex. She was a Collins, too? Were they already related?
((I only just realised Alex's last name is Collins XD Imagine if they were distantly related and never knew it!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Snow-Day-499189587
Just as Elsa finally thaws the kingdom, Jack appears XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:01 am

SNOW DAAAY
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:05 am

Hehe Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 am

Alexandra::
I took the papers and smiled. Jack and I were finally able to adopt our wonderful daughter. It really was such a great thing. Looking at the papers, I finally saw Luna's real name. Lyra? it didn't really seem to fit her, but that was probably because we were both so used to calling her Luna. And she had the same last name as me? that was odd, but a funny coincidence. Glancing over at jack. Should we change her name? I felt like that was really up to Luna. Looking down at the small girl, I smiled. "What do you think sweetie. Do you want to be called Lyra, your real name? Or do you like Luna?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 am

I made a deviantart :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 am

Luna was surpised Alex even had to ask. All her life she had been called Freakshow or Subject R9K, up until Jack found her. Luna was the first real name she had ever recieved, Lyra was just... A stranger's name. "I wanna be called Luna, please." She mumbled as she clutched on to Alex's coat as if it were a safety blanket.

'Alright, Luna it is.' Katherine typed into her computer, filling out the details for the adoption certificate. Once it was complete, she handed it over to Alex. 'Congratultions, it's a girl.' She muttered sarcastically. 'Now take the brat and get out of here.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:22 am

"Oh believe me I will." I looked at Luna and kissed her cheek. "You ready to go sweetie?" I took the paperwork from the two women and walked out and jack was soon following close behind. I knew his nerves were probably as on edge as mine from being here for so long and espcually after the situation that occurred. Finally, Luna was ours and even better, she would never have to come back to this place ever again.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:47 am

Finally! Luna had a real family who loved her and cared for her! No more orphanages that abused her, no more scietists that tortured her! Sue could live a normal, happy life and was free from all the troubles in her life... Except controlling her powers but that would come in time. Luna hugged Alex's neck as she was carried out, burying her face into tue soft skin there as she smiled uncontrollably. "Thank you, Alex. And Jack." She mumbled, then looked between the two adults and added, "Thank you, mommy amd daddy."

Katherine scowled the entire time the new family walked out of the orphanage, then turned that scowl to Emily. 'Great, she just walked out with our biggest money-maker. Now what?' She asked the older lady, who stared off into space, deep in thought. 'We'll... Offer up information of Luna's whereabouts with the scientists. For a huge price, of course. What they do with that information, and what happens to the child, is out of our hands from then on.' And with that she walked back down the corridor, leaving Katherine to phone the labratory.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:55 am

"Of course sweetie. We love you so much. We wanted nothing more than for you to be our daughter and now we can go home and be a family together." I opened up the door to the car and placed in Luna. After buckling her up and shutting the door I got into the driver seat and started the car. It would be a bit of a drive back to the mansion but we wereall in high spirits and it didn't really matter to us. After all she was finally our daughter.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Not impressed with the early wake up call >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:19 pm

I got given a llama badge! X3

And Bexy-Boo likes me piccies by teh looks of it Razz Thank you :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Actually it's Becky-Boo. It has been that for years. You're welcome, now let me go back to sleep DX

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=509
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40