House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:52 am

If scampi returns, I'll be up in my bedroom. Just in case.
With her mother? I'm assuming this is going well? I mean, at the hospital she wasn't very fond of the idea of her mother and I can't imagine she's just suddenly okay with it.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 am

I think it might be more of a case of Giselle bothering Abby, trying to force them to spend time together. Maybe you could save her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 am

*Is in the music room, playing the piano and trying to compose some music for a song she has managed to write for Holland.* *Is sst on the corner of the room because Abby wouldn't let her any closer. She listens carefully to the music Abby plays, smiling at the fact that her daughter had picked up her talent.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:07 am

What's up? :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 am

Not much, about to listen to music. How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 am

I'm good making breakfast for dinner
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 am

Sounds nommiful X3 I'm craving pancakes again but I can't make them without mum here :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 am

*sighs and heads towards the music room, pushing her glasses up on her face before entering. Spots Giselle in the corner, offering her a small wave, before heading towards the other redhead with a smile. Finds a seat beside her on the bench but stays silent, afraid to interrupt*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 am

*Smiles a little and waves back.* *Jumps a little, stopping playing immediately because she wants the song to be a secret.* H-Hey, beautiful ^_^" What're you, uh- *Spots her lyric book, wide open to the page with Holland's song on it, and quickly closes it.* What're you doing here? Wait, it's obvious what're you're doing here, uhh... *Clears her throat, trying to compose herself.* Hey babe Wink *Laughs a little.* Smooth, Abby. *Shoots her mother a glare.* *Rolls her eyes but tries to stop her laughing anyway.*

So... Rp anyone?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:48 am

*shakes her head and presses a kiss to Abbys cheek* I was just coming to see what you were doing, I haven't really seen you play anything yet. *shrugs* I thought it'd be cool, even if that means no singing. I haven't ever really heard anyone play anything close up.

*drops into the couch* We could probably muster up a reply or two, if you want.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:00 am

*Sits onto the couch and snuggles into Henry.* Who and who, Henry? :3

You wanna see me play? Hmmm... I don't know, that's gonna cost you Wink Mom, you really can't pay the way I was planning to make Holland pay >.< Oh? *Her eyes widen.* Oh! *Blushes a little.* Ok, well, uhhh, no, I can't do that kind of thing. I'll leave that all to Holland. Good, 'cause I like it when Holland pays for stuff that way. That, right there, is TMI >.< *Smirks and kisses Holland's jaw.* Any song requests or shoud I just play whatever comes to mind?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:14 am

Whatever you're feeling, it's cool with me. *snuggles into her, wrapping his arms around her waist*

*blushes slightly, taking her glasses off to rub the lenses off* I think whatever you're willing to play for me sounds great, as long as I'm getting what I'm paying for in the long run. *shrugs and scoots closer to Abby, sliding her hand alon her thigh while putting her glasses back on*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:29 am

I don't even know what I'm feeling! DX Uhhh... Kennedy and Yuffie?

*Bites her lip, hoping her mother didn't pick up on Holland's actions - because it was one thing to say sexual things in frot of her and an entirely dfferent thing to do sexual things in front of her, then nods.* Ok then, uhhh, I'll play something slow, I guess... *Wrackd her brain for a good song.* Uhhh... Ugh, this is gonna sound so depressing and cliche but it's the first song that has come to mind so... *Takes a deep breath and starts playing Say Something by Great Big World, singing along to the song even though she's a little nervous about doing so.* *Smiles and listens to Abby play for her girlfriend.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:48 am

I think I can do that, I like that choice anyway. *smirks and runs a hand through his hair* Repost?

*smiles, leaning in against Abby gently so she didn't mess her up. Stops moving her hand along her thigh but instead lifts her hand, wrapping her arm around Abby's waist carefully. Closely following the lyrics, she hums along silently*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 am

You only like that choice because Yuffie's in it Razz I feel like Newliragi is slowly making a comeback! XD

*Smiles a little as she hears Holland humming along, leaning into her girlfriend as best as she can while trying to play. Once the song's over, she clasps her hands together, biting her lip.* So... Yeah... Ta da ^_^" *Gives a round of applause.* *Blushes.* Mom, don't clap -///- I'm sorry, but that was so good! I'm glad you picked up playing the piano like me X3 *Mumbles.* I prefer the guitar >///<

Oh great, Kennedy was all dressed up and ready to go to the party. I had thouht she wouldn't be going since she had Valerie but apparently I was wrong. Great, there went my excuse not to go. "Uh, yeah, well I just thought I'd see how you were and all." That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either. It was too late to fake sickness so I'd just have to deal with my messed up feelings and pray that I wouldn't bump into the person I had mixed up feelings about - the annoyingly handsome Henry.

I let out a sigh at my predicament because then brushed it off to take in Kennedy's costume and living prop. It didn't take a genius to know what the red and yellow tie stood for. "Hermoine?" It was more rhetorical than anything. I smirked a little, gesturing to Valerie as I added, "Y'know, I pretty sure that for the majority of the book, she didn't have a baby, especially one in rags." Smiling down at the baby in question, I tickled Valerie's timmy with one of my fingers, rolling my eyes jokingly. "Honestly, Valerie, your mother knows nothing about baby fashion," I cooed, teasing Kennedy a little because I knew that she actually knew how to dress a child properly. "I guess we're gonna have to teach her a thing or two, huh, little midget?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Thats not... I think Kennedy's great and I have a soft spot for babies *shrugs and rubs the back of his neck* Maybe I was also a little biased because of the Yuffie thing too...

*ignores the urge to clap, following Abby's instruction to her mother* It really was awesome, I've liked the sound of piano since I can remember. Just, in music and stuff I mean. Hearing it in person is a lot better. *shrugs and kisses Abby's cheek* Maybe sometime I could hear you on guitar then?

Kennedy: Suggesting that I didn't know how to dress my child was obviously some sort of joke, I barely let Valeriya leave the room without being clad in a full outfit, especially in this weather. As a single parent, I took pride in what she wore and how she looked, it says a lot about my character as a mother. "She's Dobby... That's all I could think to do, because it doesn't require so much preplanning and costume pieces. Just a headband that I've already taken off." Grabbing my phone, I offering it to her and walked towards the bed, setting Valerie down on the blankets. "The photos are pretty cute, I think. Then again, I'm sure all mothers to through a phase of taking photos to document everything don't they?"

Sitting down, I looked up at her and sighed, trying to recall the last time I had gone out of this bedroom to have fun at all. "The sooner we get to the party the better, I want to get all the stress off my mind and just relax, you know? Dimitri is bugging me constantly, Val is a handful on my own most of the time when I'm used to being an adult without much responsibility. I just need a break..."

Sorry it took so long, my Internet was being weird :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Aww, Henry likes Yuffie X3 You should tell her at some point.

Mhmm Smile *Rests her head on Holland's shoulder.* I wouldn't mind playing something on guitar for you at some point. I know more guitar songs so it should be easier to think of something to play. And maybe next time you could hum along again; that was kinda cute :3

Looking down at Kennedy's phone, I flipped through the pictures of Valerie in her Dobby ears thing and smiled. You had to admit, the kid was cute. Perhaps not as cute as Sora, obviously, but still cute enough to give you a warm, fuzzy feeling. As Kennedy mentioned Dimitri and Valerie being a handful, though, my smile was replaced with a frown. I set the phone down, then sat on the bed next to Kennedy. "Hey, if things are getting tough you could alway ask me for help... Except for the first week of December becase I'm away then, but every oher week I'd be happy to help take care of Valerie, maybe even babysit her so thst you can have some time to yourself." I knew what it was like, all the crying, all the constant attention, the times when it seems like the baby wouldn't shut up... It was stressful, but I didn't want Kennedy getting to stressed out about it all, because that wouldn't be healthy for her. "As for Dimitri," I scowled at the name. That b******. "I'll deal with him. No violence, I promise, but I'll make damn well sure he doesn't bother you and Valerie again, I promise." That guy didn't even deserve to be around Kennedy and Valerie anyway, after the things he had done.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Giselle is so over eager. *rolls eyes then opens her mouth to say something else* Scampi... What did I tell you last night? You said a lot of things. You're gonna have to be more specific -_- About sarcastic comments and thinking before you speak. Oh, that. *mumbles* If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh btw, I know how to fix the time. Go to your profile, then preferences, then at the bottom it says timezone. Change it accordingly and ta da, back to normal.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:01 am

Yay! Well done, Scampi! ^_^

*Jumps up from behind the couch and, while in midair, she says,* Rawr! *Hides behind the couch again and repeats the action, jumping towards the other end of the couch.* Rawr! *Repeats it over and over again. She jumps.* Rawr! ... *Jumps.* Rawr! ... *An even bigger jump.* Raaawr! *Looks to an incredibly p***ed off Abby sitting on the couch.* What did you do to her? *Jumps.* Rawr! She said her mom gives her marshmallows every lunchtime, so I gave her- *Jumps.* Rawr? Marshallows >.< O.o And you believed her?! I believed anything that would mean I didn't hVe to attempt cooking.* *Jumps.* Rawr-rawr! Robyn, shut up! *Giggles from behind the couch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:37 am

Oh :/ Poor Abby :/ Why do you always get stuck with her?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:46 am

Because Bex doesn't trust the boys to look after Robyn while she's away. Plus dad's at work so he can't do it -_- *Is just running around the couch now.* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I might take a nap before I do homework. I'll be back later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:48 am

Okay, bye. Good luck Abby.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 am

Hola, Goodmorning (or maybe afternoon for you?)  Serious thanks for the timezone thing, I hated the clock being messed up. How're you doing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:04 am

Glad to help Smile Can I see Ryker? I'm ill right now so... *shrug* How are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next