House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 am

Henry... *Sighs and flops onto the bed as well, keeping some distance between them. Her fake smile starts crumbling.* I'm just not up to it, ok? Maybe we'll just hang out... I don't know... Whenever you're not... Busy with other people, I guess.

*Walks out of the kitchen, only a couple locks of hair curled very loosely.* That really hurt, Wolfie. I think the burn's gonna scar :/ I'm sorry Sad But I've gotta continue curling your hair otherwise you'll look ridiculous. *Sighs.* fine. *sits back down on the floor cross-legged.* Just be careful this time :S Yes ma'am. *Goes back to working on Anna's hair.*

Scampi I believe you're thinking of Mount Fuji XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 am

So... Rp anyone?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 am

I don't think it's in Japan. I think it's its own country... It's been a while since I've dealt with geography. Freshman year, I think.
*frowns and releases her hand, brushing his hands through his hair* I'm not trying to push you into anything, Yuffie. I'm trying to make the best of your birthday but your being so damn difficult. *stands and turns towards her, leaning over her with his hands pressed into the bed* I haven't made any effort to talk to Isolt, I'm disinterested in hearing her excuse this time. If you don't want to do anything for your birthday, fine. Just don assume hat I'm a little boy who runs back to her every time she appears. I'm angered really, and Isolt should keep her distance before she catches an earful from me. It's disappointing to know that you distrust me, I promised you that I was entirely done with her and I've never been one to break my promises. *frowns and steps back, casting his eyes to the ground* Im sorry, it's just.. Frustrating.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:01 am

People always say that they'd never do things that they eventually end up doing once in the situation and I get it, what guy would be able to resist a tall blonde Vampire girl. I know I shouldn't care and that it's none of my business, but I just... I don't know, we jst got back to being friends and I just feel like she's going to ruin all the progress if she comes waltzing back into your life with her matureness and fancy talk and all the 'Female-version-of-Henry' things that make her pretty much perfect for you >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:08 am

*shrugs* I'll add it to my list anyway Razz I'll let you go and snuggle with your girlfriend now. I should be getting off to bed. Goodnight, Ryker, oh and thanks for always being here to just cuddle and make me feel wanted, it really means a lot to me Smile Goodnight ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 am

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 am

Waltzing back in? You'd think that the first thing she'd wanna do if she cared a single bit about me is come find me, tell me that she's back from whatever hole she always seems to crawl in. I'm not just an ignorant child, I don't require Isolt to make me happy. *growls slightly and crosses his arms over his chest* Don't assume everything between us will instantly go away just because she's returned, because she has no influence left in my life. She has no real say in what I do and who I'm friends with, because we aren't together anymore. I'm sorry she wasn't here for the break up. *rolls his eyes and takes a deep, soothing breath* You don't need to worry about Isolt, I've learned that nothing about the two of us could work because I like for my partner to actually remain present in my life. *approaches her and takes her hand, pulling her up to her feet* And that isn't her. Okay? Is that enough convincing to push you out of this pouting? Out of worrying I'm not going to be around?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:36 am

*Narrows her eyes slightly, not liking Henry giving her a lecture, but after a moment or two her expression relaxes and she nods, focusing her gaze on her feet.* I'm sorry, I just don't like the thought of you being with her, is all... *Heaves a sigh and folds her arms loosely.* So, uh, is that all you came here for? To rant at me and fail in getting me to do things for my birthday? Look, if you really wanna do something for my birthday, go ahead, but I wasn't joking when I said I wasn't up for celebrating growing older.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:04 am

Im not going to be with her either, so there's no need to throw anymore assumptions around about who I am and what you think I'll do. *softens and reaches a hand out to comfort her but hesitates, drawing his hand away with a sigh* It's not all I came up here to do, and I didn't plan on ranting. If you don't wanna do anything, then lets just forget about it. I've done enough damage anyway, I don't wanna push you any further than your willing to go. *presses a hand to her hip and coaxes her closer* Originally, I came up here for one reason but I sorta chickened out. I overheard some people talking and figured I'd show up, take the situation into my hands because that's the only way it'll even progress, but I'm not sure that its what it was made out to be... *looks up at her and sighs again* Im sorry, I'm being vague. I just... My confidence isn't with me anymore.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 am

Yeah I figured you had overheard people talking from the sudden mention of exactly what is - was - wrong, and once I track those two down I'll make them beg for mercy -_- *Leans her head against Henry's chest, calming down after getting mad.* You can't lose confidence, Henry, now you've made me curious. What's this thing you chickened out on? I ont laugh, I promise... Actually, no, I can't promise that. *Smirks a little and looks up at Henry.* I'll try not to laugh, though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:32 am

*Smiles a little to herself.* I'm glad Henry's found some happiness.. or a little that is. You're sounding like me with Lorenzo. Although, unlike you. *She frowns.* I am actually able to happy for others. *Stands up and smooths out her pencil skirt.* I will be gone for the next few hours, make sure Adeline is fed actual food and no more pancakes. Klain seems to be forgetful about that fact that pancakes is not the only food she can survive on. *She leaves through the front door.* *Places her book on the table and sits up.* She's right, Klain's been feeding Addie too much junk food and sweets. I know she is a carpathian, but she's also a mermaid. >.< You're right. ;p
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:40 am

O.o Isolt does realize that Henry and Yuffie aren't actually dating, right? There's no 'Happiness' there. Although, maybe now that she's single... How would she feel about a female version of Joe who seems to fit her 'Type' description perfectly?

Oh, and hi Eve and Genesis ^_^ Eve, may you send an Alix to Luna's room? I don't care if she's alsleep, she needs to learn how to control her powers. *Walk in, shivering from the cold weather.* H-Hey l-l- *Pushes Justin toward Eve* Make her take a Justin, Luna trusts a Justin. O.o W-What's going on? *Clenches his jaw, trying to stop his teeth from chattering.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:49 am

All Isolt knows is that Henry will be happier with her gone. Lol she's come to realize that she isn't meant to have a permanent relationship, too old and will probably continue to out live everyone. xD But she does realize there isn't any 'true' or 'real' happiness quite yet, that's why she mentioned the little part. c: Anywho, Isolt's gonna convert to her antisocial aggressive ways once again. But any partner you wanna throw at her is fine. ^.^ She did well with Joe until she(I left for a while) up and left. :p A female version might not be so bad ^.^

Let me go get Alix.. *She stands up, looking at the cold Justin with Concern. She left and came back with a small blanket and a energetic Alix. Stepping forward she handed the thin blanket towards Justin.* If you're cold, this should help.. I think? Or at least it should a little. *She muttered the last part before returning to her place on the couch, picking her book back up, but then getting distracted as she looked out towards the window.*
Oh you look cold. Maybe you should wear warmer clothes? My parents always forced me to put on at least three pairs of pants, four pairs of shirts and two pairs of socks whenever I went out in below 20 degree weather. It was horrible and embarrassing, and there was this one time tha- Alix. Oh yeah! So, let's go see Luna. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 am

I don't think so, I'm not feeling it anymore. *shakes his head and rubs his neck* I'm not... I'm not an angry guy, you know that right? I know I got a little agressive, but I'm not a bad person. I don't want to be a bad person Yuffie. Maybe that's the person I used to be, when I was younger, but I can't be that person again. *slips away from her, offering a guilty frown before raking his fingers through his hair* I didn't mean to lecture you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:06 pm

*Frowns and pulls Henry into a hug.* Hey, you're not becoming a bad person again, Henry. So you lost your cool, it happens to the best of us, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're still the gentle giant we all know and love and, even if you get mad occssionally, that's not gonna change, not while I'm around to knock some sense into you whenever you have a hissy fit.

Hmmm... Not sure how Thorn would react to antisocial but it might be worth a shot at some point Smile

*Looks to Genesis and smiles as he wraps the blanket around him.* Th-Thank you, ma'am ^_^ *Then focuses his attention on Alix and chuckles slightly.* Well, I-I have a coat but it- it wasn't really made f-for flying so- *Rubs his arms a little to warm himself up.* Lets go. *Leads Alix up to Luna's room and knocks on Luna' door.* Luna? Sorry it's late but I have someone who'd like to meet you. *Clambers out of bed with her raggedy toy dog, Smarty, and walks towards the door. After switching on a nearby light, she opens the door and turns wide-eyed at the sight of the stranger, backing up a few paces as the light starts flashing on and off as a product of her fear.* W-Who's this? No need to be scared, Luna. This is Alix, she's just like you Smile B-But- *The electric current spreads out across her body like lightning as her fear increases. She starts wringing her hands, desperate for the gloves that control her powers.* There's no on like me, I- I'm the only one!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:15 pm

*She nods her head towards his thank you comment, her mind sort of drifting off as she stayed silent and they left.*

*She stepped forward, the electric current in her own body was calm as she entered the room. She could feel the electric charge in the air and she let out a low whistle as she neared the girl with a gentle smile.* You have some uncontrollable power there... but you're very powerful. Luna, if you'll let me, I could help you control it. You don't have to be alone with this. *As she got closer into the room, she managed to keep her own powers from rising up and trying to match Luna's energy. Instead she kept it docile and lightly attempted to lay her hand on the younger girl's shoulder. Trying to use her powers of calming on Luna.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:27 pm

*Sprints to the corner of the room before she can even be touched.* Careful, Alix. You may have good intentions but Luna's scared of people, trying to touch her will only make it worse. *Thinks for a moment and moves ahead of Alix, getting as close to Luna as he can without it being dangerous and carefully crouching to her level.* Hey, Luna, do you trust me? *Nods but the light's slight flickering and the current still travels across her skin.* Well then trust me when I say you're not the only one. It might be rare but there are others like you, in the exact same way that Jack and Elsa are the same. And also trust me when I say that I'd never let anyone hurt you, so you have nothing to fear, ok? *Tries to control her erratic breathing. After a few minutes she calms enough to at least stop the current, thoug the light still flickers occassionally. She nods a little but clutches Smarty in a death grip.* *Smiles.* That my brave little buddy Smile *Looks to Alix.* You can come over, but careful with the touching; she's still a little scared about that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Yeah, sure, okay. *reciprocates the hug, though still distracted* If you think it'll be fine, that I'll be fine, then. I trust you. I just... I'm frustrated with my life choices right now. *looks at Yuffie and sighs* You probably need to sleep, I'm keeping you up. If you want me to go, I'll go.
You're looking better, did you attend school today? *sits in the arm chair, his eyes on Genesis*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:37 pm

*She glanced at Vitalis and shook her head.* No.. not exactly. *She closed her book and set it down, not able to concentrate on the words.* I felt very... antsy all day. *She made a face and glanced at him.* No, I still feel antsy. I have this urge to go outside and.. shift. I don't want to though. I'm scared. And I'm afraid that if I go to school I might answer the call of my instincts and shift.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Afraid to shift? *furrows his brow, leaning forward in the chair* If its fear that's keep you from it I'll accompany you, I could use a good stretch anyway. Unless that's odd, extending my help. I don't want to come off as weird... I just like to help others, that's all. *smiles slightly* It's better than shifting at school and I'll make sure nothing happens to you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm

My mother always said there was strength in numbers, I rather have someone with me then be alone. *She stood up, removing the book from her lap and leaving it on the table as she stretched. Currently she wore a simple flowy white shirt and a pair of black yoga pants.* I've never shifted with someone before.. *She said shyly, clutching the ends of her shirt nervously as she walked towards the window to look out side. It was dark, but she couldn't sense anyone out there.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:59 pm

It's fine, really Smile You could stay here tonight, if you want, we'll stay up late talking about our problems and how to fix them and then we can just all asleep where we lie. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm

*Her eyes widened and she stepped back as Luna ran, she held up her hands in surrender as she began to apologize.* I'm so sorry.. I didn't know, oh my god.. I'm sorry. >.< Shoot. *She bit her bottom lip and kept her hands to herself as she followed Justin and watched Luna. When Justin said it was good to go, she nodded and attempted a small smile. But kept her hands to herself. But she did get a bit closer, but not too close.* Luna.. sweet hear.. my name's Alix Taken. I'm a electricity element user like yourself.. although I'm also a Sorceress. I wanna help you, with your powers. And I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't know.. but if you'd let me, I would be honored to help you. There's so many cool things you can do with them once you can control them.. lemme show you.*She crouches down and holds out one hand, the lights dimming automatically by her request and a small light show began in her palm. A static blue and green outline of reindeer danced across her skin in circles, prancing. She made sure to keep her distance, as to not spook her with the small display.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:14 pm

haii

eve wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 pm

*smiles and shrugs his shoulders as he gets to his feet* It's easy, don't worry. I think it's a bit more fun than alone, for obvious reasons. Being social is important, I don't believe Carpathians should strive to stay alone. *shakes off his jacket and ruffles his hair with his long fingers* I haven't been around another carpathian in a while, besides Rachel anyway. But she's not very kind.

Stay here tonight? *nods and takes her hand, encouraging her towards the bed* Im done talking about my problems though, I want them to disappear. How about we talk about something else?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next