House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm up for any of those two c:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Do you have any free characters? You kind of got rid of the person I rped with tou
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Bash? I can still roleplay him. c: I like how arrogant he is. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:45 pm

or aryc? c:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:46 pm

I mean I'm sure jane would be super happy to see him but I don't want him to like disappear on her again :/ you know since you got rid of him and everything but I'm up for either. Rp or ooc?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Bleh I only got rid of him because I didn't know whether I was gonna roleplay him again, how about OOC ?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Evαlissiα . wrote:I had an episode earlier and they bring me to the hospital. -.- Idiots.

But now I have to take mood stabilizers. ;p I have to pay for my pills myself when we go and get them tomorrow.
Abby's on mood stabilizers too. She feels your pain. Maybe you two can b**** about medication at one point although not now, I have a feeling she's, uh, 'Busy' with Holland :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:51 pm

I believe me and Abby venting over these new pills might be good for me c: but her having fun with Holland for now is alright ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Mhmm. I'll let her have a talk with you later, then. It's Sunday so she's not working or anything.

Are you ok, though? I just read what happened :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Okay I'll go get jane then *disappears upstairs* get dragged down the stairs in shorts and a tank top, her hair tied up in a tight pony tail and her glasses falling off her nose. "what ali? I was reading and getting ready for bed." I think you're gonna be happy I pulled you away from the book don't worry just sit *pushes her into a chair* now stay."but.." Sighs "fine."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Henry: With the heightened sense of hearing I was blessed with as a shapeshifter, I could hear her thumping heart and it brought a smile to my face. I mean, knowing that I was capable of bringing Isolt to this level of erratic heartbeats, I felt rather special. "Mhm, I knew you'd see it that way..." Taking my hands away from hers with a smile, I slid them around to her back and pressed her closer. She looked to be very entertained with this, even if the only real thing I had done was pull her into my lap. "It's pretty late, nobody's gonna be down here right now... Up for a little celebration of my acceptance into college? It was a while ago, but I don't start until Tuesday." I shrugged and pressed my lips to her neck gently, my hands gliding up and down her back. "Not to mention a much needed celebration that you were cured, of course. That deserves much greater celebration than college acceptance." Finally clenching fistfuls of the back of Isolt's shirt, I caressed her collarbone with my lips, keeping from kissing her lips just in spite of Isolt wanting me to. Something was really going on though, I could sense it. As long as it wasn't something bad, which it didn't seem to be, I wasn't bothered. Sometimes just staying quiet was best rather than asking too many questions.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Bleh I have episodes like that a lot, but I dunno.. I'm hoping these Mood Stabilizers do help. If they don't then they're going down the toilet. No offense to my parents, whom I sometimes love, but if the pills don't help then they're going bye bye. I'm still a bit upset, but my boyfriend attempted cheering me up by dropping off the tiger I gave him for me to have tonight. It was a nice gesture, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to kill my dad. ^.^ Shouldn't you be in bed Wolfy? (:

*Is in the music room playing around on the piano even though he has no clue how to play.* Comeee on Mister. ^.^ Let's go see Jane. >;3 For real? *He gets up quickly and goes back towards the main room.* Jane! ^.^ Be happy my minion. (;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 pm

It's 7am so maybe I should be in bed but meh, it's morning.

And I dunno, Eve, I did the research with Abby and I think mood stabilizers have an addictive quality - either that or it was her anti-anxiety drugs or maybe even both - so you might not be able to flush them so easily :/ I'd say give them a try first, especially if these episodes are frequent and not a one-time thing. Have they offered therapy too? Or maybe an examination to see whether or not these episodes are something more serious?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 pm

presses her lips together, not really knowing how to react after not seeing for him so long. "Aryc?" Looks over at ali. "Is this what you were talking about?" yuppp ^_^ "oh okay." Pulls her knees up to her chest. "Where have you been?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Isolt Lewellyn| At the rate he was going, she was about ready to try her luck at biting him. Who knows, maybe shape shifters were another exception? They did seem to be an exception when it came to conceiving children, so it's only logical if biting was an exception as well. The heat in her blood flared up once again as he made more movements, and soon she found her lower body pressed closer to him and her hands free of his grasp. Her arms encircled his neck and her fingers began the soothing movements of them lightly brushing through the golden hair at the nape of his neck, she enjoyed the soft rich texture of it, and she also enjoyed the feeling of his fingers against her neck. Now if only he'd bite down a little... "Your college acceptance is a great accomplishment, no matter if we are a while late. There is still time to celebrate." She thought at first that she might've sounded breathless, but instead she surprised her self with sounding so bold. Did he know what was happening with her? Or did he even have any idea? It seemed like he was teasing her a little by not grating her access to his lips, this made her pout a little. But it didn't stop her from enjoying what he was doing to her collarbone.

I already have a councilor, I kind of consider her to be like a therapist considering she's been working on my trauma experience and sort of forcing me to write a trauma narrative. It was weird. But if mood stabilizers are really that addictive, then I dunno.. I've never taken a medicine that could potentially get me hooked. But I suppose a lot of medicines can be like that, it's easy for someone to get use to taking acid reducers or ibuprofen. And they never offered a examination and when they said therapy, mom said we had someone already that I was talking to.

[color=#666699]I umm.. *He was actually at a lost for words, so he smiled shyly.* I've been sort of, lost? I guess you could say. Lost is one way of saying troubled, I don't actually know. But I haven't been at my best lately, and I'm not going to lie. I did just up and leave, and I did forget to say, 'bye! I'll be back.' *He sighed and a frown decorated his features.* But when I left my intentions were never to hurt you, and plus I was coming back anyways. I didn't know I'd be gone for soo long though.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Ah, well, at least you're getting some sort of therapy, that'll definitely help. But maybe if the episodes continue into adulthood, try and get it checked out? *Huggles Eve.* Things will be ik soon Smile

Now who wants to rp with me? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:28 pm

she frowned slightly, not really knowing what to make of the whole situation because it was a bit awkward. "You may have known you were coming back but I didn't." In fact, she had all but given up on aryc, crushing the feelings that she had been starting to get for him. "I didn't think you were going to come back." She frowned and laid her head on her knees, just looking at him. "You never even said goodbye. You just one day up and left me."

If you want I will wolfie
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Mmm Wolfsoul give me a few hours and I'll be able to roleplay, I am literally about to slam my head on this laptop and black out into some sleep.

c: I don't sleep past 8, so I should be up soon. Mental Alarms are a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

And the therapy is alright, I guess I'll have to wait a few years to see if it continues. But I have really bad paranoia and anxiety, I make up things that aren't actually there in situations and I'm even starting to imagine things that have never happened. It's hard to tell whether I dreamed it or not. xD But yeah I'll see you guys later!

*He stood up from across the room and joined her, being closer made it easier for him and he remained frowning.* Jane, I don't blame you for being upset with me. What I did was wrong, and I've regretted it. Just please believe me, it won't have again. >.< I didn't mean to leave you like that.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:35 pm

she couldn't help but look away as he say down near her. "I don't know aryc I just don't." She reluctantly looked back up at him. "How long have you been back at the mansion?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Mental alarms aren't awesome >.<

But yeah, if there's paranoia get it checked out.

Bye Eve!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Holland: The day had been rather uneventful, to say the least. I had taken my first cashed paycheck the shops in town and finally bought myself something to wear that I liked, rather than the clothes my father had so effortlessly thrown together and sent me. Mix matched things, just as I expected of him. I came home, put my things away after washing them, and sat down to listen to the radio. My walls were a gorgeous green, but everything else seemed so pale now. The burgundy redwood dresser was lovely, and the matching bedposts, but the walls weren't even touched by photos or posters. My shelves were very bare, my bed has grey sheets, and my bathroom was solid white everything. In my evaluation of my room I heard a knock at the door, to which I only knew one person who could possibly be coming to see me. I slid off my bed, my hands instinctively adjusting my shorts on my hips just in case, and I pulled the door open to smile at the young redheaded woman in front of me. "Miss Wilson, to what do I owe this visit?"

Henry: Sure enough, this empty living room proved to be the perfect setting of reestablishing our relationships physicality. I chuckled softly against her collar and slid my hands up the back of her shirt, tracing patterns into her skin with my fingers. "I can't think of any other way I'd want to celebrate either." I hadn't ever seen Isolt this way before, and taking one look at her I had a hunch on what was wrong with her. Or, right actually. It wasn't wrong to feel such a way. "If you need it, go ahead. I've never let anyone bite me, but it might be kinda fun." I shrugged and pressed my lips to hers finally, hoping to take advantage while she wasn't latched onto my neck.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:59 pm

When Holland opened the door the first thing I did was wrap an arm around her waist and tug her closer, pulling her into a kiss because, well, who wouldn't want to kiss their incredibly hot girlfriend? I knew that I was on a mission, though, so I didn't let myself get carried away, reluctantly seperating our lips after what seemed like a split second but was probably several seconds. "Hi." I probably should've started with that before the kiss but eh, oh well. "I need a favor - two favors, actually, but one's a bit more like a demand." Maybe I could use my feminine charm to persuade Holland into helping me? Then again, I was pretty sure she'd help me anyway so, instead of doing anything the slightest bit seductive, I just rested my hands on her hips casually. "First of all, I'm painting my room and you're gonna help me; you have no say in the matter. Second of all... Can I sleep here tonight, please? I really don't like the smell of wet paint - it gives me a headache - so I'd rather sleep here than iny room tonigjt. If that's ok with you, of course." And if not, I'll use my feminine charm to help poit out all the benefits of being in the same bed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:24 pm

I didn't even notice Ali saying she'd rp with me! DX Ugh, I feel terrible. I'm so sorry! It was early and I was half asleep! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Michelle spoke "Oh...I wish I could help you but you know im not one to mess with emotions much." she turned her head so the side of her face was resting on his chest "Why dont you ask someone? Like your mother or your father?"

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 am

Sleepy Wolfie...

I think I might get rid of Joe. Well, not get rid of him but make him temporary so that if anyone needs to talk to Hope's parents about something, he's there. I just never rp him anymore, and Kiara and Thorn can take over all the magic buisness.

Actually, I'm still not sure what to do with Thorn either. She's only ever used in OOC really and even then it's very rarely but she's so close to Chloe and Addie I dunno whether it'd be ok to take her away from them :S

Also I'm gonna scrap Turner and replace him with Cody... Well, maybe Cody. It depends on how much of the school we rp, I guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next