House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:56 am

Funny, I was thinking that too! XD *Peeks out from behind the couch.* W-We wont get into trouble, though, right? Alex wont be mad at us? :S Oh, look who's eavesdropping Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:00 am

*smiles over at Luna* No, of course she won't, not at you anyway. She'd know it was my idea. *laughs a little* What do you want for dinner, by the way, I meant to ask you earlier but I forgot ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:05 am

Sausages please ^_^ I think little Lulu should take part. O.O *Shakes her head widly.* Ok, maybe not. Maybe do it to Aunty TayTay? She wouldn't get mad, she'd probably just start putting ice cubes down Uncle Kyle's shirt XD *Giggles and nods.* That's the spirit! Very Happy

So what day should we actually do this? August 31st, maybe?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:07 am

That sounds like a good day to do it Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 am

Actually, actually, I might do it a couple days later; I want Yuffie to be present for the mayhem XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 am

Fair enough ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am

But hey, Daniel will be able to see Caius dripping wet. Maybe he'd eve remove his shirt for the occassion XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:44 am

And the other way round too Razz Daniel will do it too Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:53 am

Daniel shirtless? Oh my :3 But yes, it'll be fun. I'll be counting on Jack and Anna to spread the word, and Abby, Jeremy and Justin will be home soon so I'll get them to spread the word too >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:54 am

You can count on me Smile Right, I better get dinner on ^_^ *heads into the kitchen*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:04 am

*Comes out of her hiding place, going to follow Jack.* Luna. *Pauses, taking a gulp as she looks to Wolfie.* Y-Yes? Why don't you stay here and be social? ^_^ O.O N-No thank you. *Runs into the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:27 am

*Walks in with her dad and Justin.* Hey, guys, Caius is donating $100 to charity for every person who pours ice cold water over themselves. It's happening on the 6th September Smile Can we pour it over someone who isn't us? It's meant to be over yourself, really :/ *Purses her lips.* What if I do it to someone and the they do it to me? That could work, as long as you both sign up. Great! I'll talk to Holland about it later. And maybe Rose, too >:3 And if I see Alix before the 6th, I'll talk to her about it. If not, I'll just do it to myself, like a bad*ss Cool Coolio. And Justin? *Bites his lip.* I dunno... Really? But you're the angel! You're meant to do things for charity! I don't like the thought of getting ice cold water poured over me DX Let me get back to you on that one, ok? *Rolls eyes.* Wimp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:33 am

Sorry I poofed ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:43 am

*Sat on the couch.* It's ok ^_^ *Sat on Justin's lap as he sits in the armchair, throwing a tennis ball to Jupiter and watching him fetch it, run over and jump onto her lap to give it back.* It's not as if you missed anything -_- Except me becoming Abby's new seat... Why are you sitting on me, exactly? Because there's nothing else to do. Besides, fetch is harder and uses up more energy if Jupiter has to keep jumping up here; he's getting more exercise. *Throws the tennis ball again.* Riiiiight...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 am

Okay then ^_^ So, wanna rp wolfie? idk who and who so you can pick ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:55 am

O.o You actually wanna rp with me?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 am

I'm slightly offended... But of course; it's not my fault that I haven't lately, life's been in the way, I've been busy planning a story and trying to figure out what I'm going to actually do in a year.

So yes.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 am

It was before that too, though. You seemed to despise couples again and we mostly have couples... Nevermind. I don't wanna cause a fuss. Caius and Daniel? I dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:11 am

True, true. Eh, it happens often but bleh. That's cool. Sure, can you start?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:11 am

Rawr :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:17 am

Rawr! *tacklehugs, starting to play fight* What the fuuuuuck?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:22 am

It was back to work for me after the festivities of the ball. Having started to feel claustrophobic in my office, I had moved my work up to my apartment and was now sat at the dining table, going through many job applications from the town residents, along with quite a few forms from mansion parents who wanted their children to attend the school. There was so much work to do that I found myself procrastinating for once, glancing everywhere but the papers in front of me. When my eyes fell on the crown on one of the bookshelves, I smiled softly. The crown was given to me by Princess Anna on the night of the ball, declaring me the King of the mansion. So, I had really become a King afterall? It took centuries longer than it was meant to and many many struggles, but I had finally become a King. Perhaps not in the way I was meant to - I did not exactly rule a country - but perhaps, despite that, my father could be proud of me now...
((Daniel can visit him.))

*Runs into the kitchen and fills the sink bowl up with freezing cold water and ice. She then sneaks back into the living room and runs up to the back of the armchair before Justin has a chance to read her thoughts, then poors the water over him.* Holy-! *Squeals in shock as the ice cold water lands on her, jumping out of Justin's lap just as he reflexively stands as well.* What the f*** was that for?! Hehe, Justin's wet now! And so am I, you b****! *Is removing ice cubes from under his shirt.* Cold cold cold cold! Colder than Elsa! Oh gosh! DX *Snarls, her trembling hands clenched into fists.* Don't you ever think before you act?! I'm sorry! I was aiming for just Justin! While I was sitting on his F***ING LAP!!! ((*By now Jupiter had run to hide from his master in the kitchen.*)) *Finally rid of the ice cubes, he realizes what's going on and his eyes widen.* Abby, calm down. You're such an idiot, Wolfie! You always think about yourself and your own entertainment and never about how OTHERS WILL FEEL!!! *Growls and grabs the nearest thing - the coffee table and throws it at Wolfie.* O.O *Ducks behind the armchair just in time.* A-Abby, I'm sorry! *Quickly grabs Abby by the arms.* Abby! Stop! Calm down and take deep- Shut the f*** up, Justin! *Uses her vampire strength to break free of Justin's grip and pushes him to the wall, gripping hold of his throat.* I'm sick and tired of you, too! Always telling me what to do, always thinking you're right! Leave me alone! You're not my father!!! O.O *Graps at Abby's arm, trying to pull it away from his throat as he struggles for breath, but to no avail.* O.O I-I'm getting Jeremy! *Runs upstairs.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:31 am

Hahaha alrighty then XD *gets thrown to the floor and play fights with scampi* "am I missing something? 0.o"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 am

Elsa: Perhaps it was a bad move to make threats, I knew that, but I couldn't have him hurting Justin. I wouldn't allow it. I nodded and stood, fixing my shirt around my torso as I glanced towards the door. "I'll talk to him and maybe make plans for dinner, one dinner won't hurt. Expect to hear back from me soon, or Justin anyway." I shrugged and walked to the door, exiting to find Justin on the other side rather displeased. I smiled reassuringly, sliding my hand into his and shutting the door. "C'mon, we're no longer needed. Back to your place for a movie and fabulous dinner, hmm?" Leading him away from the door, before he could think too much about what had happened, I intertwined our fingers and sighed happily. "I think heaven's really beautiful, don't you? Everything's quieter, like a calm has settled over everywhere. I don't know if I could live here, it's too perfect, but I like that its a place for people to come when they pass to relax, never worrying. Maybe I just like to worry a little..."

*sets his ice down and makes a move to seperate the vampire from Justin, held back by Holland*
*shakes her head and approaches Abby, wrapping one hand around her arm and using the other to snake around her waist* C'mon, let him go. Lets just go and get changed, it was an accident and she wasn't thinking. Just let him go, Abby. *rubs Abby's forearm soothingly and looks at her, concerned* Just let me get you out of those clothes...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:43 am

*Continues snarling for a little while, glaring daggers at Justin, but eventually comes back to her senses. Closing her eyes, she takes a few deep breaths like her therapist taught her and eventually she releases Justin's throat, still keeping her eyes closed for fear of seeing the damage she had done.* *Gasps for air, coughing a little in the process, and moves quickly away, backing up as he rubs his sore throat.* Thanks, Holland. *Can feel tears at the corner of her eyes and squints her eyes shut tighter.* Yeah, thanks Holland... *Comes rushing back down with Jeremy.* *His eyes widen as he sees the now-broken coffee table, the wet Abby and the wet Justin rubbing his throat.* I-Is everyone ok?! Everyone's fine, Wolfie just pulled a not-so-funny prank and it set her off. *Glares down at Wolfie.* I didn't mean to set her off! I'm sorry! DX

((Replying now.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next